Funeral raid

Who was in the wrong here

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/illidan/serenity-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone. WoW toddlers need to be hanged.

If they wanted to roleplay so hard, they should have hired a security detail and handed out evacuation booklets while they are at it.

No one.
This was fucking funny

>me then
>lmao this is fucking funny. fucking nerds
>me now, after having played mmos for decades and having formed long lasting friendships with people I've met through them
>I understand

Attached: 1546410448753.jpg (1024x1024, 47K)

The funeral goers were. If you actually bothered to watch the video, it clearly states that the raiders ain't no goddamn sons of bitches.

>join guild
>everyone's pretty cool. this one older lady especially is friendly
>find out she has cancer
>starts getting on less and less
>eventually realize it's been weeks since she was last in game

Attached: 1540219374576.jpg (494x494, 42K)

>me then
>lmao this is fucking funny. fucking nerds
>me now, after having played mmos for decades and having formed long lasting friendships with people I've met through them
>I can smell my nuts standing up after gaming session

Attached: A3F3B3C7-EF47-4D16-BBC6-D0F874DC4165.png (1089x1161, 452K)

At the time I was 16yo I thought organizing a funeral in a roleplay video game was cringe af.
I'm 28 now, and still think it's pathetic, the people that live through a video game and replicate(genuine) human ceremonials, auch as funeral or marriage, in them need to seek a therapist.

Me.

Attached: CHEN.png (108x108, 2K)

>I'm 28 now, and still think it's pathetic, the people that live through a video game and replicate(genuine) human ceremonials, auch as funeral or marriage, in them need to seek a therapist.
Why do you think so?

Who was in the wrong here

Attached: Capture.png (599x441, 35K)

i remember in vanilla some aussie guy in my raiding guild was all distraught becuz some player he knew committed suicide. there was going to be a funeral on a mountain in the barrens and everyone was in robes and walking in long line procession and doing gay kneeling and my guild. i think there was a no combat agreement between factions and a bunch of other stuff. this was before cross realm existed so if anything happened you were blocked by the entire server and would never get in a guild again.

some guy crafted a bomb called 'the big one' and detonated it on the mountain killing almost everyone and then there was retaliation and the place turned into a giant warzone everyone blaming eachother and yelling getting hysterical. guilds blaming other guilds blah blah blah

i swear australians are the biggest fags of them all

I AINT NO GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH
YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT IT BABY

Normally I'd say the attackers but the use of Scatman makes me unable to dislike what they did. Also, it's a pvp server and a contested zone, you can't just expect people to play nice.

MOOT

tbqh I'd get the impression that the person the funeral was for would love the fact that there was a pvp raid on his funeral

who

Attached: 34587.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Both, the pakis for being a shit and the Americans for making them a shit in the first place.

Fayejin loved wpvp and probably would've completely approved of what happened. Also, this immortalized her more than a carebear funeral ever would have.

Honestly no one. They were honoring the funeral. She deceased said she loved PvP. And they made her funeral memorable. It's a world PvP server. The game she loved had PvP and they had an in game funeral. No one was in the wrong.

>hold the funeral in contested territory

You know there are "couples" who unironically had their marriage event in WoW?

Doesn't strike as embarassing the idea of having virtual characters in a virtual world mourning somebody who died from a serious illness in real life?

Did any of these sorry ass even wrote a condolence letter to the family to let them know the guy had friends around the world who felt sad about the loss?
Or maybe they sent them a footage from a bunch of clowns ass Orcs and bulls doing a funeral for their son in world of warcraft...

Now imagine those who unironically marry in an MMO...

That was always my impression too. Why not send them off in style, doing what they loved doing?

>play on PvP server
>announce you're going to have an event held in a contested area
>plead people on the other faction not to gank it
>have the audacity to get angry when they do

Attached: 1392505197030.png (267x268, 113K)

>Or maybe they sent them a footage from a bunch of clowns ass Orcs and bulls doing a funeral for their son in world of warcraft...
It was a grown woman, but yes that was the original plan before Serenity Now made WoW history.

Whoa what Wojack is that?

See
In tthe end these clowns just got reminded of the real fact: it's a video game...

I meant to quote this story

But who was REALLY in the wrong here?
>After King Igor’s death at the hands of the Drevlians, Queen Olga assumed the throne because her three-year-old son Svyatoslav was too young to rule. The Drevlians, emboldened by their success in ambushing and killing the king, sent a messenger to Olga proposing that she marry his murderer, Prince Mal.
>When the Drevlians returned the next day, they waited outside Olga’s court to receive the honor she had promised. The people brought them into the court where they were dropped into the trench Olga had ordered dug the day before and buried alive. It is written that Olga bent down to watch them as they were buried and “inquired whether they found the honor to their taste.”
>Olga then sent a message to the Drevlians that they should send “their distinguished men to her in Kiev, so that she might go to their Prince with due honor.” The Drevlians, unaware of the fate of the first diplomatic party, gathered another party of men to send “the best men who governed the land of Dereva.” When they arrived, Olga commanded her people to draw them a bath and invited the men to appear before her after they had bathed. When the Drevlians entered the bathhouse, Olga had it set on fire from the doors, so that all the Drevlians within burned to death.
>Olga sent another message to the Drevlians, this time ordering them to “prepare great quantities of mead in the city where you killed my husband, that I may weep over his grave and hold a funeral feast for him.” When Olga and a small group of attendants arrived at Igor’s tomb, she did indeed weep and hold a funeral feast. The Drevlians sat down to join them and began to drink heavily. When the Drevlians were drunk, she ordered her followers to kill them, “and went about herself egging on her retinue to the massacre of the Drevlians.” According to the Primary Chronicle, five thousand Drevlians were killed on this night, but Olga returned to Kiev to prepare an army to finish off the survivors.

Attached: Saint Olga of Kiev.jpg (720x720, 237K)

The real sad thing is Serenity Now is dead, the guild hasn't done anything since 2015
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/illidan/serenity-now

YESTERDAY

>a bunch of people that barely knew a giant wpvpers trying to virtue signal on a video game vs and bunch of people starting a wpvp event

Attached: 1547681055660.jpg (400x381, 47K)

Remember that SN didn't do this just to be dicks, it was in hopes that wpvp would come back because it essentially died with the introduction of BGs.

The people who organized the funeral were in the wrong. They shouldn't have organized that funeral in the first place. If they were truly close to that woman then they would have attended her actual funeral and wouldn't have felt the need to hold an in-game one and invite a bunch of other people that would barely care. Did you see how many people showed up in the video? Now how many people do you think even knew her last name, or her birthday, or even her favorite color?
This entire thing was just a waste of time and I've only just now at the end of typing this realized that I shouldn't spend as much thought worrying about such insignificant things.