Why is tim sweeney keeping quiet about fortnite causing violence/aggression/toxic masculinity and women beating?

Why is tim sweeney keeping quiet about fortnite causing violence/aggression/toxic masculinity and women beating?

Attached: Gamer pleads guilty to live-stream assault.png (925x894, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC_aa8ISYLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't she attack him first though, and he only fought back in self-defence?

Should have dropped the relationship a long time ago DESU.

No, she was annoying him so he did 12 hit corner combo on her.

is that the guy that beat the crap out of his wife while their child was screaming and crying the entire time

they're both garbage. i feel sorry for the kid having to grown up with toddlers for parents

someone has a link to the argument?

She was constant throwing things at him and screaming at him to go have dinner. So He lost his temper and gave her a slap. They're both fuckwits tho

youtube.com/watch?v=pC_aa8ISYLc

Attached: harm.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

How do we fix the whitey wifebeater problem?

12 hits and not a single combo breaker? and they said it's his fault?
>but really fuck this guy, what a shit cake

watch the video again, she was throwing shit at him

is that carrot top?

>hate women
>hate streamers
for who should I root here?

Considering the current social climate in Australia this guy is 1000% fucked.

lol niggers beat their wives and each other more and you know it. bad bait

Uhh, you dont defend yourself from women dummy, theyre not strong lol. Like, they cant hurt you lmao.

bitch should have left him alone

STRONG AND INDEPENDENT

She was warned 68 times, and still she fucking threw shit at him. Women are retarded.

root for those expensive mushrooms. just keep your handler near to snatch them before you eat them

TIM ITS DINNER TIME!!!!

Attached: Fornitriarchy.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Just a bit of banter.

I feel like she was asking it after the first slap. Like, you'd think the first hit would be "fuck it, I'll call the cops" or "Leave him and take the kids and let him be married to fortnite." But who in their right mind gets slapped for over a video game and then goes "y'know what. Lets try another round of interrupting him playing that video game. It'll go my way this time for sure."

Why are women such demanding cunts?

Anyone who's found guilty of this sort of shit is fucked in this country.
This dude had a high paying job working at Telstra too.

>annoy husband 100 times in a row
>kid watching
>start throwing shit at him
>he slaps her
>she starts screaming like he fucking impaled her on his broadsword

The woman was almost entirely at fault. Their relationship seems shit but don't start physical violence unless you can take a slap on the face.

>high paying job
then why the fuck is he chasing this stupid streamer life then? I thought he was some kind of NEET.

thx user

Imagine just doing something you enjoy for fun

>something you enjoy
this doesn't seem the case

>streamers
not even once

Fame is hell of a thing and no matter how well paying your job is, it probably wont be "high tier streamer" well paying. iirc this is one of the reasons his wife was pissed because he was wasting all his time on this shit.

Based and redpilled

Attached: Streamers are not your friends.png (902x870, 142K)

Video games don’t cause anything, these lowlifes would find ways to ruin themselves from knitting if it came to it

This will probably be a bigger problem in the future, most people living lonely lives with one sided para social relationships.

Kinda bummed out they got rid of the stranger things set so soon, don't they usually post a leaving soon both on the item shop and on twitter rather than doing a 2 day swap like their normal skins? Idk, it was an odd promotion.

Nice. Can't wait for the future.

I like how he singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the Mothman skin

They already had a kid, he's fucked at that point no matter what

I think he had roughly around 500~ subs and he was doing it on the side which works out to be an easy $1250 a month.

>Thought the demogorgon skin was fake
>It's fucking REAL

Attached: 984023980.jpg (500x590, 142K)

>beats his wife
>for fucking fortnite
As annoying as that bitch is, nah this loser, he fucking deserves it. Any moron above the age of 20 that still plays fortnite needs to be gassed.

Good goy look at all those potential customers.. I mean mentally ill children. We should "help" them.

she was throwing cardboard boxes and being a nag, you don't waste your naturally better strength, speed, and aggression on that noise.

Attached: 1V1GrqP.jpg (3657x1191, 745K)

I'm 27 and play StW

its fame and attention, i know a couple e-celebs in real life and they have always been attention whores since children and the parents enable it or just don't give a fuck about them that they turned that way. When they became famous, i was invited to their birthday at a private venue and there was 300-400+ literally whos, balls to wall, can't even move around. I got to talk to him a couple times while everyone was swarming him. Then it just got worse from there like buying hundreds of dollars worth of meat to a small gathering, then throwing it all away after not cooking it, buying thousands of dollars in clothes in a single day wearing a couple then throwing it in a bin, buying expensive cars and then smashing it for clicks and views. Also the amount of jewish managers crawling out of the woodworks from hollywood to steal their money is absolutely disgusting, demonic shit. Imagine traveling around the world for gigs and all you have to do is call your manager to reserve a penthouse suite for free because its advertisement.

Hmm...that nose on the left...

I'm LITERALLY shaking right now. This is why we need to criminalize the OK hand gesture!

watch the video, Fortnite was irrelevant, she threw shit at him so he flipped

Don't care about your shit thread but i'm here to say that the nose of the guy on the left is abnormally large.

This.

>grown woman repeating the same thing over and over and throwing shit at the man like she's a 10 year old
>he finally breaks
>Fortnite did this

He's a semite

People don't actually think streamers are there friends, that armchair psychology horseshit could also be used to attack this website, video games in general, and even television and film.

wtf he looks like a kid

>People don't actually think streamers are there friends

Attached: Bowser.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Except no one here is friends with anyone.

I'm pretty sure there's cases where women after being physically abused have tied a guy down while they were sleeping then beat them to death with a baseball bat or some shit like that.

If there's one thing humans are good at it's killing each other. The weakest person in the world can potentially kill the strongest and it wouldn't even be difficult at all.

You should defend yourself no matter how weak another person is.

Aussies shouldn't be allowed to have children

>Tim is in this thread

Attached: chim.png (714x554, 768K)

I'd say "thank god you're all permavirgins" but the likes of yours are more at risk hitting anybody, you're either getting blown over by a mild breeze or rolling down hills.

They don't, you're just projecting. I bet you believe in the Oedipus complex too, and use it arguments as well. Face it, all these "um actually you say you do X for one reason but actually do it for another" arguments people use are either legitimate projection or avoiding the argument all together. You saying "they think these strangers are their friends!" does not make it true.

> Self defense
> Pregnant woman

I don't give a fuck what gender you are, if you feel the need to attack a pregnant female in "defense" and she doesn't have a weapon officially classified as lethal, then you're a spaz who shouldn't be allowed in public.

>Assaulted your gf because she to get you to stop playing fortnite?
>He's from free v-bucks lad, keep up the good work

Here’s to hoping both the wife and the husband are going to jail.
It’s clear that both of those cunts are incapable of caring for children.

Doesn't matter. Cunts always get their way. That's """"""""oppression""""""""" and """"""""""""""patriarchy"""""""""" for you.

>when you give her the double black and early abortion

Attached: Victory_royale_2.png (1200x675, 208K)

Based on that post it's seems to me that (You) are the one projecting, and what the fuck is up with that weak ass strawman?
1/10 post

>woman hits man over and over, throws shit at him, etc.
>lol its cute and funny
>man slaps her once
>entire internet is in outrage, police involved, woman plays the victim
>women are equal and want to be treated equal btw