Ah yes, the final temple

Ah yes, the final temple.

Attached: Spirit_temple_kid.jpg (640x480, 33K)

That’s not the shadow temple

Home.

None of the temples have any order beyond the Water Temple being required to either use the longshot to cross the desert or learn the Nocturne of Shadow.

>hur dur you simply have to continuously back track to other areas when you're halfway through a temple to complete it, BUT IT'S COOL CAUSE NINTENDO MEANT FOR IT
No they didn't. Fuck off back to your speed runs you fucking weirdo.

Based

correct.

*second to last

I don't think Ganon's Castle counts as a temple.

>>hur dur you simply have to continuously back track to other areas when you're halfway through a temple to complete it
Forest Temple and Ice Cave have no rusted Switches
Fire Temple and Ice Cave have no arrow puzzles
Water Temple can be second or third as it has one two arrow switch

Shadow or Spirit require neither of the others item and can be done in whichever order you want

NOBODY did spirit before shadow in their regular playthrough. Anyone who claims otherwise is a massive poser.

forest --> water --> fire --> spirit --> shadow

water and fire being swapped is acceptable. anything else and you're on the spectrum

You can cross the bridge with the horse too

This. Spirit is absolutely end game territory and also the most kino temple in the game. Shadow is okay, but bongo bongo is a literal nobody.

I play through Shadow temple last because I don't like it, it's such a dull dungeon.

>first time playing oot
>get to shadow temple
>scared/intimidated as fuck
>don’t start it for like a week
>finally build up the nerve to play through it
>beat it in under 10 minutes
wtf

Spirit is okay but Shadow/Forest are the best temples. Bongo Bongo being a literal nobody is irrelevant considering most bosses in the game are literal nobodies.

What makes it dull to you?

That's exactly why Twinrova being last makes sense you dense fuck.

I just don't care for its atmosphere, I liked it better in the bottom of the well.

>I just don't care for its atmosphere
That's the most nothing critique I've ever seen

>speed runs
But how is it faster to get an item and leave a dungeon? It's clearly faster, more logical, and just more convenient to just beat the dungeon while you're in there.

Yeah I suppose the post could have been longer.

whichever order navi directs you is obviously the intended route even if they can technically be done out of order

Couldn't find a key in shadow so finished spirit first on my first playthrough

Had to go back to Kokiri first to check on Saria and everyone. Weird experience.

I never really got the SPirit vs SHadow thing. the collection screen makes it look like you should do Shadow last but the effort just to get to Spirit is so much that it's like the game is discouraging you from doing it. (Longshot/Epona, Eye of Truth etc)

After each temple navi tells you a hint about were to go next, the hint for the spirit temple is the last one

I did Spirit before Shadow because the quest icon for the Biggoron Sword lured me to the desert. also made the shadow temple boss way too easy with the sword...

You still need the bow for water and fire temple though, so you have to do forest first

>Rated E for everyone
>Is scarier than most horror games

What did Shiggy mean by this?

Attached: d8bce97d9eb2716dfa513cdfcf194909.jpg (312x217, 13K)

I was too stupid to understand Navi's hint about I think Impa? regarding the shadow temple.

Don't worry they "fixed" it in the remake.

i liked doing fire first because the gorons are bros

There are many kinds of order, and in some senses there is only a mild order while in others it's pretty clear:

Forest
Fire
Water
Spirit
Shadow

Very first playthrough and... pretty much every one since then. It's intuitive and also coincidentally laid out on the quest subscreen.
>massive poser
Who hurt you?

Forest > Fire > Water > Shadow > Spirit

The normie shuffle

>Shadow or Spirit require neither of the others item and can be done in whichever order you want
aka, ignoring the narrative of the game on a technicality so you can... brag about it on Yea Forums? on what, your 3rd play through? why?

correct

I'm talking about folks who do all this weird out of order shit for better or worse to.... look cool on Yea Forums? and insist it's the better way? I don't get it.

There was blood and shit in DBZ too during those days on YTV, but now everything is pussified for kids

>Shadow LAST

How the fuck do you even do this

Attached: 1490407710460.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Obviously if you never have sex or even leave the house, you will never be hurt by anyone.

I literally just said spirit temple last

People don't do stuff "out of order" just to brag about it. They just want to be different. Some of these people probably don't like how linear some games are either like TP and to an extent SS

You can finish Spirit first

Because of theseat least for the 3DS version:

You only need the Hover Boots to reach a silver rupee that opens a door over some rolling boulders. You can reach that rupee by jumping over the boulder and when it hits you, it bounces you into the rupee. Presto, door open.

Glitches the game though. Navi will insist forever for you to go to the Shadow Temple even with Ganon.

Navi's hints are in order, therefore the order is Forest -> Fire -> Water -> Shadow -> Spirit. Period.

>People don't do stuff "out of order" just to brag about it.
>they just want to show everyone how quirky and clever they are by posting about it

Attached: wtf1.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

I did and still do it.

Attached: 1558216025574.png (205x350, 102K)

Not everyone wants to share how different they played