Thoughts on this man?

Is he the most likeable Final Fantasy character?

Attached: zack-fair.jpg (1521x856, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OjDgokYgy8
youtube.com/watch?v=eb6MF0IfsvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2SD6nBO1Lr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah probably Gaius. That said the bar is extremely low for final fantasy

Good character in a shitshow of a story.

Auron is the best boy

He's basically Tidus without the daddy issues.

Urianger

youtube.com/watch?v=6OjDgokYgy8

Attached: 1460321569176.png (2347x2108, 393K)

Zack is bestest boy

Zidane is a bit better than Zack.

mainly because Zidane has a very believable character arc, his reactions to everything make sense and aren't overdone, the big revelation just sort of fucks with him, but he quickly recovers.

also he's the only FF protag to convince the main villain to undo his ways and repent.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb6MF0IfsvQ

Attached: arthur.gif (245x285, 2.58M)

this is a big feat, not only does the main villain KILL THE PARTY, but the party convince the main villain (through their struggle against the entity Nekron) to bring them back to life and warp them out of there.

he then has his moment with his brother, says he was wrong and recants, then dies somewhat peacefully.

no other FF game has such an occurrence.

> the main villain KILL THE PARTY, but the party convince the main villain (through their struggle against the entity Nekron) to bring them back to life and warp them out of there.
That's what happened? I don't remember any established "death" at the end save for ViVi

No, that's definitely Edgar. My general thoughts on Zack is that I like him better in VII and Before Crisis.

the party is killed by Ultima at the end of the Kuja fight.

you use the 4 people you don't use for the final battle to essentially give the other 4 the strength to fight Nekron in whatever bridge to the afterlife realm your in.

you do not beat Nekron in any real sense, Kuja simply revives your party and destroys Nekron and warps your party out of there.

>also he's the only FF protag to convince the main villain to undo his ways and repent.
Kinda Genesis and Elfé.

Kuja kills them with Ultima at the end of the fight.

they look ko'd to me, still breathing
youtube.com/watch?v=2SD6nBO1Lr0

That's not Galuf.

they aren't, you are no longer in Memoria, your in the "final dimension", which is the afterlife, or at least, some sort of limbo before it.

>some sort of limbo before it.
So not quite death.

Kuja ultimas the party and the crystal, taking everything out with him on his grand finale, then Nekron shows up to wipe out everything since the crystals gone, you resist him and Kuja has a face turn reviving you and teleporting you all away from the Ilfa tree, and Nekron has to piss off because humanity resisted their annihilation

well you are certainly going to die from Ultima or are "dying" from it.

either way you are not quite in the real world or Memoria anymore.