I'm ready! How 'bout you!?

I'm ready! How 'bout you!?

Attached: halo_reach.0.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

I'm ready

Very fucking ready.

I was born ready

I'm ready, for Halo 3.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Most boring franchise I've ever played. Literally fell asleep playing it more than once.

You played Reach, that's your problem.

Everything after 3 was unadulterated fucking garbage

Halo 6 looks so good

I was born ready

This

no one cares, boomer

>forgetting ODST
NIGGER YOU WHAT?

>ODST
>good
Never got the appeal.

ODST is a H3 expansion not a full game

I kill the enemy but do not hate them.

Attached: 1557371723620.png (774x417, 372K)

Very sweet

Attached: image000000~2.jpg (782x598, 87K)

Met Frankie and Bonnie ross

Attached: 0707191109a_HDR~2.jpg (4792x2396, 2.33M)

Grim too

Attached: 0706190831_HDR~2.jpg (4219x2897, 1.86M)

READY DOESN'T EVEN
FUCKING
DESCRIBE IT

We're going home bros

Attached: 531531141561.png (736x737, 549K)

Is there a fucking release date yet? At least for the next beta wave or something?

Attached: 1494119768756.jpg (255x246, 12K)

*waits*

Attached: 1557298222523.png (688x784, 177K)

Bros i want to go back to the early 2010s and play the hell out of halo again.. how do I cope with this shit?

>it's ready when it's ready
>no forge or theater or splitscreen on release, maybe never ever for splitscreen
>have no expectations whatsoever
>also get hyped
at least it's pretty cheap

OH MY GOD it's so good

Some tidbits from the Halo ring experience from Outpost Discovery.
>There is a life-size models of an Aggressor Sentinel, meant to be one that was captured from Gamma Halo and deactivated. It's said to be 80,000 years old. Also said to give the Honeybee "a run for its money".
>Each Halo has approximate 7.8 million sentinels of various types.
>There is a captured and preserved Flood infection form on display, said to have been captured from the ruins of Alpha Halo.
>The Index present is from Delta Halo, explaining what happened to that after Halo 2.
>There's an image of Gamma Halo's Library
>The Retriever-like Sentinel seen in the Ring Experience trailer is indeed a Retriever, based more on the older concept art than the Halo Wars 2 version (in case anyone was wondering).
>Ring is hinted to be Zeta Halo
>Chief makes a non-canon appearance
Going by this in Halo Infinite expect to fight wildlife, Flood, most likely Sentinels on the Prometheans' side, and art style more in line with past Halo games such as no floaty bits Forerunner junk. I also expect the Prometheans to get a redesign.

Also, please don't gut me for posting his shit here and I hope he doesn't return to /hg/ because I'm posting this but it's believe that Didact and the Flood are the main villains of Infinite, it seems like Cortana will no longer be a villain, hot damn!, it's like Halo 5 doesn't even exist and I love it. It was that bad, Jesus Christ, Brian Reed! How does one person fuck up this badly?

Attached: Cortana is not the villain in Infinite.png (640x734, 76K)

Also, this is Gamma Halo's Library.

*Yea Forums

Attached: Gamma_Library.jpg (3226x2419, 842K)

halo 2 is the best

I prefer both ODST and to a lesser extent Reach to H3.

2 > ODST> Reach => 3 > CE > 4

5 is in a wierd spot where I think the campaign is absolute dogshit, even worse then 4's, and the lack of splitscreen play is inexcusable, but the actuial gameplay and MP itself is really fucking good so I can't really fairly rate it.

don't be a stupid idiot. halo 3 and halo reach were so far the best halo games of the halo franchise. the rest were subpar or lacked features

Is anyone else insanely excited for Infinite's Forge Mode? Halo 5's was amazing, Infinite's might be so good that all the shipped maps could just be Forged because there's no difference in item quality. There are already a few Forged maps in 5 that I thought were real maps.

Attached: ZoVTYUWdMcY.jpg (400x400, 53K)

>halo ce and halo 3 were so far the best halo games of the halo franchise
Fixed that for you.

They should have just made a Halo game specifically for PC that also has the campaign's of 1-3.

>5 is in a wierd spot where I think the campaign is absolute dogshit, even worse then 4's, and the lack of splitscreen play is inexcusable, but the actuial gameplay and MP itself is really fucking good so I can't really fairly rate it.

Story-wise Halo has been dead to me since Reach, 3 ended with a nice little bow, there was no more story to tell. I was pleasently surprised by 5's multiplayer but in typical 343 fashion they managed to fuck that up to by taking a year to introduce all the game modes that 4 shipped with.

To each there own
>Campaign
3 > CE > 4 > 2 > 5

Attached: kieser.jpg (225x225, 4K)

This, Halo ended with 3, whatever the fuck reach was trying to be moving forward was kind of a mess.

Facts right here.

>scratches up an extremely expensive power armor helmet
>ruins the field of view
>doesn't even do any EVA
Why didn't anyone bully him?

Attached: 1246371-emile_239.jpg (448x538, 21K)

>whatever the fuck reach was trying to be moving forward was kind of a mess.

Reach was a contractual obligation to make one more Halo game for Microsoft, and Bungie gave them the finger and refused to set up a sequel trilogy for them. Armor abilities were fucking stupid and the DMR was overpowered, but I thought everything else was pretty nice.

Most boomers like Reach though...

Halo 3's movement is a bit slot though. Doesn't need to be Doom levels of fast but faster movement speed would go a long way.

Not him, I'm a boomer and hate Reach.

For me it's 2's campaign on Legendary

2 > CE > 3 = ODST > Reach

All the time I was playing Reach I was thinking, wow, I really love how this game looks, I just wish it was a lot better

I'm ready when it actually comes
>its ready when its ready

>Not knowing that armor coolness has a positive correlation to combat effectiveness
It's a fact, you can look it up

Attached: halo1.png (1280x720, 444K)

I played it at release when I was 20 and I liked it. Its not my favorite or anything but I thought it was decent.

I don't play zoomer shit, sorry.

I played it when I was 21, I thought it was shit.

he's special

NO INVITE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHYYYGGGGGGGVVVHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOO

Is Reach going to be part of the Windows MCC or what?
Halo Reach was the only one that seemed interesting to me desu

Not only is it going to be part of Windows MCC, it's gonna be the FIRST game released.

If you haven't played them, besides having good multiplayer (which desu was the normie draw) they actually had surprisingly great campaigns on their hardest skill level, which to this very day many people do not realize

The tightness of that design started to wear at 3 and, imo, really declined by Reach although it had neat ideas, but maybe I needed to give it more of a chance? maybe a Reach bro can enlighten me as to how it was secretly great

>Halo Reach was the only one that seemed interesting to me desu
Get out

remove armor abilities and make the movement like halo 3 and ill play it

Obviously that won't happen. The jump would need to be higher and floatier as well btw.

Reach was complete garbage and ruined the series

Dude in charge of Halo 5's Forge is now in charge of all multiplayer for Infinite so yeah im pretty excited. Im glad they're also retrofitting the older forges for MCC PC even if it takes a bit of extra time.
Apparently we can still download and use custom forged maps in custom games so people can forge om Xbone and play on PC for the time being, and they're doing a one time transfer of fileshare maps.

So Cortana IS the villain, but there's an even badder villain. Gotcha.

This

Yeah, pretty much

Everything besides 2 was ok at best, Bungie is one of the most overrated studios of all time and Marathon was never good

>Bungie is one of the most overrated studios of all time and Marathon was never good
Only thing I agree with.

Yeah you go over there and bully the genetically modified super soldier in power armor that's nearly 7 feet tall. See how far that gets you

faster than Reach or any 343 game

shit is taking years to come out, if they just didn't bother with Reach everything would be better. we would already be playing Halo 3 on steam