Minecraft comfy thread

Minecraft comfy thread.
Post screenies, servers, builds, memories, etc.
>inb4 bigbutts

Attached: minecraft castle.png (960x540, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mj6jF7I2s10
youtube.com/watch?v=_CSXzPaTgqo
youtube.com/watch?v=69pe0Mi4gGg
youtube.com/watch?v=LVB9n5FbPKI
youtube.com/watch?v=ytoFxYSe8tI
youtube.com/watch?v=beutmjiXBfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would argue Taswell is the best Minecraft song.
While Sweden is the poster boy, Tassel truly embodies the core of the Minecraft experience.

youtu.be/Mj6jF7I2s10
Also op got any comfy renders of shaders in simple areas?

>Volume Beta
Cringe

Go be retarded elsewhere, nobody's partaking in your retarded game.

nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=_CSXzPaTgqo

Nothing in volume Beta comes close to Sweden, living mice or dry hands.

This sounds bad, it's got no harmony.

Taswell is peak minecraft, you're just nostalgic for alpha.

after watching vinny’s streams i just slapped on Sildur’s (vibrant) shaders with the Realistico texture pack. Lookin beautiful.

Chocapic is the best shader. It's the only one that actually has some contrast and doesn't completely wash out shadows. SETHER used to be great but I can't figure out how to get rid of the DOF and motion blur on the newest version.
youtube.com/watch?v=69pe0Mi4gGg

how the fuck i can build something worthwhile? is there any good guide there or is all practice?

Minecraft is a very simple game, if you need inspiration never feel like it's wrong to look up inspiration from other builds online.

>how the fuck i can build something worthwhile?
youtube.com/watch?v=LVB9n5FbPKI
This is honestly the best guide I've seen on the topic so far. Also check out some japanese minecraft channels, they're always god tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytoFxYSe8tI

Attached: 2018-03-05_23.56.56.png (1920x1017, 1.52M)

Synthwave remix of Aria Math is pretty based desu:
youtube.com/watch?v=beutmjiXBfc

Every shader is good in it's pwn right, even more obscure shaders like Oceano are comfy.
Kuda is ultimate cartoony/cinematic, SEUS for realism, vhocapic is warm, sildur's feels colder yet comfy, they're all amazing.

I've been posting this in minecraft threads for a month or so now, just spreading a seed I found that was a lot of fun to start in. If you make the seed "DUDE WEED LMAO" (not including quotation marks), you get a seed that has:

>south is an ocean, bordering a desert
>north a ways is a snow biome
>to the west is a rainforest biome and a large river biome
>to the east is a plains biome
>tons of trees, coal, some natural caves with iron fairly near the entrance, near enough that the tunnel can be blocked to mine it easily
>cows, sheep, pigs, and chickens at spawn
>horses in the plains
>cats in the rainforest
>a village a good distance to the east by north east, plains and kinda tree biome

I'm pretty high right now, hope that made sense.

Attached: 1559248563558.png (800x800, 454K)

Does anybody know any no-cheat anarchy servers? Wandering around and squatting in ruins of abandoned bases is so fucking comfy.

Attached: minecraft lydia.png (1432x452, 1.16M)

I remember recently making a new survival world and like 1000 blocks south from spawn the was a fuckhuge mushroom island and a fuckhuge mesa biome close to it.

>Computer freezes just as I finish playing Bedrock with friends.
>The world is still open.
>Shut down and reopen computer
>The world files are corrupted and the world doesn't even show up as an option when I want to select a world.
>Two months worth of effort gone.
What have you guys been building?

Attached: ifeelthiswaytoooften.jpg (800x450, 35K)

>bedrock
lol

I'm the only one in my friendgroup with Java.

Short hair on women is shit.

I was strip mining for cobblestone for my Fedora Fortress (already tipped) and for whatever resources I found, hopefully diamonds and redstone. Maybe some gold. Ended up breaking into a large ravine the bordered an abandoned mine shaft not too far away. Nice find, even if recent patches have made finding them more common.

Recently got an XBone that came bundled with the game, hadn't played since before 'hunger' was added, and wow if this is not one of the comfiest games out there, just the sounds and ambientation and building shit in the middle of nowhere...

I really don't like the illager update, definitely makes it less comfy. Seems like they spawn everywhere, I've had several groups around my work sites multiple times. If you ignore them they take forever to fuck off, if they spot you and follow you to a work site then they'll never leave. Then you get the one faggot in the group with the axe that takes 3.5 hearts of damage per swing coming at you while the faggot crossbow fucks are shooting you, you're spending all your time blocking with a shield instead of trying to fight back or escape.

My ideal Minecraft world is having a little commune on a small island off of the coast.
A couple houses that are yours and your friends.
A couple small projects here and there like a fountain, a dock, a small farm that wraps around a bit of the island, stuff like that.
It's just really comfy.

I think I found one of their villages but I noped right the fuck out when I noticed most of them were very muscular, stole their tatos tho.