MARIO MAKER 2

chill and shill continued

Attached: mm2.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Ultraforza?type=posted
vocaroo.com/i/s1ybQV1k3dR1
youtube.com/watch?v=9_JcM45gaFs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rVkJg9O4tevTf_zOZBFWBkRDsONpLmjpqgKRNvYcLxo/edit?usp=sharing
twitch.tv/blinkzlinkz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyVaEm3BkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANCHOR POST

Attached: anchorman.jpg (305x165, 9K)

ABOARD THE BLOOPER UFO
>you're walking in the forest alone when you see this strange object just hovering in the air...
>standard themed mario 3 adventure level that's not too long or too difficult
BKM-WW6-LWF

BOO'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
>It's Boo's birthday! Surprise her with the flamin' hot koopa clown of her dreams!
>comfy short and sweet themed mario world level -- there are more coins than required, so don't stress
BT5-B3V-T6G

>mossy grinding out those Boo WR
Much respect, and I see you too Irido, Joecool and milly and every other user! thank you all for playing!

Attached: 6661888299.jpg (691x872, 250K)

M A R D O:
drops in
4lt 363 0lg
gets groceries
69n f9k x5g
adventure
mdj 83s 7vg

Have a good day at work tomorrow, sweetie.

I beat a fucking simpleflips level

Attached: shoutouts to simpleflips.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Anyone else get spammed with the “too hard” Yoshi stamp while not trying to make hard levels?

who?

who else feels like super expert is full of garbage gimmicky levels and not fun? I only play normal and expert because there's actually well designed levels consistently

All you need to know is that he makes fucking dumbass shit levels

R8, H8, Masturb8

N2Y-PKL-VXF got a tough (imo) ghost house level that I tried to make suspenseful but not cheesy.
FCR-RW8-9YF Tried to make more than just airships out of an airship leve

Bit Crusade 3 is the sequel to the two full games (1-1 to 8-4) I created within Mario Maker 1, reminiscent of traditional Mario levels, and (eventually) utilizing all 5 game styles. Meant to be played in sequence as an adventure game, starting at the 1-1. There's secrets to find, alternative pathways and other goodies as well. Try to find all 5 Power Pepperonis hidden in each stage to access the super secret bonus room at the end of each level.

You can either start here:

1-1: Start of a New Journey V61-WT5-DPG

Or if you've been keeping up, the current world:

2-1: DoubleJump Dunes 5HF-BVH-2JF
2-2: Cloud Town GT6-3MG-SYG (Newest Stage)

Haven't seen many Super Leaf focused stages so I thought I’d rectify that. Should be softlock free now in that red pipe room, thanks to the doods that caught that.

Give em a go, I'm usually pretty good about leaving feedback here and on the game itself. Reply to this with some stages you want played and I'll prioritize those, otherwise I pick through the thread at random. If you complete the entire first world reply to this with what you thought or anything you find that's busted and I'll play all your levels, and if I find one I really like I'll make a webm of part of it to showcase it.

About 2/3rds done with 2-3, hard at work getting it done I hope to complete it before the nights over.

Some folks from the last thread that had some good shit, webm related was one of them. Left a good chunk of comments and likes.

Attached: Yandere.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Was it hard? I haven't seen his mm2 streams

come play my shit levels

Comfy Swamp
GPL-L70-HJF

Born To Dab
R01-JHC-34G

GI Tract Adventure
3DG-38M-3HF

Attached: widow.jpg (10000x10000, 2.93M)

It's hard and it's also kind of an injoke that might be lost on you if you haven't seen the streams
It's his easiest level though

Shilling my level once more

The Slippery Slope Odyssey
04M-TPF-9RF
>Slide down slopes to get through this steep state of affairs!

Forgot to anchor
N2Y-PKL-VXF got a tough (imo) ghost house level that I tried to make suspenseful but not cheesy.
FCR-RW8-9YF Tried to make more than just airships out of an airship level

48N-7GD-VQF

my attempt at making a course that actually plays like a Mario level, including some secrets

Attached: 48N-7GD-VQF.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

POST LEVELS YOU ARE MAKING BUT NOT FINISHED YET

>Daisy's Minigame Mania
Sand stage with crane games, superball games, and puzzle rooms. i'm also deciding if i want it to get a little spooky with the implication that Daisy has kidnapped you after inviting you for games and trys to kill the player. but not sure

>Luigi's Mansion
simply put, needs to be reworked. I can't make portrait ghosts fun, beyond boss fights and recreating the layout is difficult. I may just do a Luigi's Mansion boss rush and rework it, since the bosses are done and fun.

>Deep Sea Treasure Hunt
this is my attempt at a vertical water level. i'm not sure if to make it dark or not, for the deep see part. But the basic idea is that you are hunting for treasure in a ship wreck and dive deep for it.
you start in the jungle and warp to the water level to simulate the diving.
it will be objective based but i want it to be easier, so you wont need to find more than half the treasure which will be 50 big coins. I plan on having branching pathways and a ship at the bottom with a door that forces the player up and to the goal

enemies get bigger the further down you go, like sea monsters

what do y'all think? most people don't like my harder stuff so i'm trying to make some ezpz calm levels to see if I can learn anything

Attached: 1560269468669.png (879x491, 307K)

>Super Mario Box
VMJ-CHX-WYF
A pretty simple puzzle level using only boxes as the main mechanic. I think it's not nearly as annoying as most puzzle levels since I made it pretty easy, but no one has played it so far...

Attached: 1537269701669.gif (500x333, 1.05M)

>same levels shilled every thread
Hmm

>Switch Claw Platform
4BR-86D-WGF
A level based around on/off switches and claws.

>Crazy Crain
S89-80N-0FG
A level based around claws.

>One Room Rush
88C-1H7-TDG
A short one screen speedrun level

>Ice Slide
HB4-DG1-53G
A level based around sliding down slopes and collecting coins.

what do "boo"'s do? It only shows likes on other people's levels

First level. Lemme know what I should change.
LHV-D3T-4YF

I forgot to mention i really want feedback on my concepts and suggestions
also Daisy level is getting a slide mini game

Attached: mej11iwtwk231.jpg (640x937, 90K)

Puts you on the list

Who is this guy? Does he post here because he is a level rapist.

Attached: 91AB7A01-5D87-4A80-948C-7E2ADD6F89AF.jpg (1536x877, 516K)

really like the traditional design. Personally not a fan of the wind mechanic but a well designed level nonetheless

Adventures in Avarice
>H68-5RV-2HG
Skyway Robbery
>JDW-9MW-SGF

Will play a few more stages later and give commentary.

Attached: twolevels.jpg (1280x1428, 328K)

yeah I need to stop picking the night levels, I really like the music but the extra mechanics seem impossible to make fun

I think airship is fine and can be used for some cool stuff
underground was used well in a story level but I think that specific way of using it is the only way to use it well

The Anti-Peller
XQH-84D-2GG

Mount Mush'more
KWQ-F2Y-KNF

Fort Erika:
KRN-5JN-6SF

I’m shit at Mario and this is the best I could do, please try if you like vertical levels.

JBG-K82-FFF

I’m working on a NSMBU garden level, but it’s not the easiest thing in the world to make this game look pretty.

NEW
Bowser’s Sky Thwomp Fortress!
BC2-G4S-TBG
>This is my longest level so far, and I definitely think I went a little bit overboard. I tried to make it feel like you were exploring a smaller scale version of the castle on the outside portion, with inside portions that were much bigger, making it almost feel like a world map. I tried my best but I’d love some criticisms for this one.
Desert Chomplex
F18-4VF-54G
>This level isn’t extremely long, but I tried to make it a bit more challenging than my regular levels, I tried to give the level a factory look with the SMB3 desert theme.
Overgrown Mushroom Cloudtops
9YP-PFS-6QF
>I love the sky theme for SMW so much so I really wanted to put a lot of love into this level, I hope it turned out good. The theme is a Pirahna Plant invasion in the mushroom cloudtops.

OLD LEVELS
Dry Fish Sewers
FWH-10N-8WG
>Pretty standard level focused around dry fish, I tried to do as much as I could with that one enemy.
Bounce and Swing Jungle
STM-RKD-M9G
>Can’t touch the ground once you’re off it, so you have to use things like bouncers and vines to advance.
Dreamy Sandship Dunes
7N5-Y6V-1TG
>I feel like this one could’ve turned out better, but the idea was built around flying on a ship throughout the sky and dodging enemies.

Attached: BBC85AEE-8EC0-418D-BED4-576AA5A38A85.jpg (1218x637, 402K)

88Y-JLF-4TF

My first level guys. Have fun!

What's the hardest level of Yea Forums?

Daisy level should absolutely have a slide minigame, perhaps even a core element. It should lead all the way down to a rocket ride on Mario's little paisano.

Attached: me mario.jpg (210x240, 17K)

pretty fun level to speed run through. A bit too busy for my tastes, I would work on removing unnecessary elements from levels as much as you can, a lot of enemies and blocks/terrain in the level is wasted

not sure i'd say this plays like a mario level but i enjoyed it none the less

Night Ground is great. A bunch of interesting things you can do with it.

i want some comfy levels, none of this try-hard difficult bullshit

reply to me with some levels that aren't trying to be difficult but instead feel like something from a mario game and i'll play them

Attached: tigbitties.jpg (750x750, 73K)

Does 3D World have night themes? I haven't seen it.

Some of the unused stuff is for people that use the warp pipe. I'll see if can make it beatable without though. Thanks for playing it.

thank you, I guess I meant that it's not a kaizo/autorun/gimmick/wall-of-enemies/death-trap, should have phrased that better

playing endless mode makes me bitter

>Malaria
LTW-JBF-VWG
>Dengue Fever Dreams
VFC-J0W-XXG
>Air Sickness
6WC-05Q-GHG

All are fairly easy, DFD was created to try and convey an atmosphere, AS was made to try out a two path vertical level, and Malaria was made to be a two path horizontal one.

Why the fuck is the word "exactly" filtered in level descriptions
Made my first normal level. Get the key coin at the bottom of the pit and climb back up. Beware the capechecks before both checkpoints. Somewhat challenging
02V-MBJ-RHf
Counting with mario:
WJ8-45Y-CDG

>get to 100 easy plays for clothes
>there are 35000 people who went further

is this what hell is like?

Is there a letter s as the last letter of the word before it?

I was going to link you to some good creators until I realized you posted that picture again.

and now i'm going to post this one again

Attached: waifu.jpg (600x942, 85K)

Try these if you haven't already Nope, no angry sun either just checked.

>Only comment in my level is "trans rights"
Fucking really?

No Hell here friend, just your fellow humans doing human things.

at least you get a comment

kek

Reposting my Click Clock Woods-inspired level.

Attached: Forest of Seasons.jpg (2064x1144, 995K)

Will get deleted by nintendo shortly

>play level called "should you vaccinate"
>no pipe leads to death
>yes pipe leads to goal

oy veyyyyyy

If you're referring to the ID it's
02V-MBJ-RHF
My finger slipped off the shift key as I was typing the F

genuine laughter

The Steam vs Epic level was funnier.

will do, thanks m8

No I mean the level descriptions. Something like this:
"Nothing iS EXactly how you think"

shilling mine, playing other peoples'

Superball Sky Assault: BFH-V1W-KQF
>A clown car shmup autoscroller using the superball to progress

Fright Factory: YKN-X05-G6G
>An On-off puzzle course in a haunted factory

A Matter of Life and Death: PPS-21N-JSG
>A basic subworld-swapping level with a "land of the dead" theme

Frozen Ruins in the Dry Desert: KPF-NHH-FFG
>A basic level with an expert course for the best ending.

Reply with some feedback and I'll play one of your stages.

New puzzle level using p switches. Difficulty is easy-medium. Had zero plays the last time I checked.

"P" is the key.
X2H-P46-2TG

Shilling my really simple Thwomp stage I posted before
SL6 4BH GLF

>rhyming in name
insta-boo

Sincerely appreciate any feedback

My courses:

- Ladeira a Baixo
Level Id: 3QH-TVG-S5G
Style: SMB3
Difficulty: Easy
Description: A very simple stage with nice aesthetics and usage of water, short and Sweet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Toy Box REDUX
Level Id: 885-4VF-82G
Style: 3D World
Difficulty: Normal
Description: In this world, even the most carefree toy is deadly, so take care and enjoy the ride. This course have 3 parts, a car section and a boss.
This new version have a much more moderate difficult and a new beginning.

I drew Spikes and Bombs in the Mario Maker roulette i think everybody hated this stage but here it is again.

Attached: IMG_20190707_193802.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Oh, good catch, that's exactly what happened.

So the hardest part of making a new level is the start right? My prison level will never be completed at this rate. Writers block.

this is exactly the kind of thing i'm looking for. comfy levels that aren't difficult but have effort put into decoration/"feel" of the level.

Definitely the start for me too
Thinking up a name and choosing what items to use helps me

>ventilation escape
>bomb carry to bust out a wall
>p switch to trigger alarms
>on/off thwomp to unlock doors
Those are for free since I want to play your level.

the hardest part of making a new level is realizing when you're 80% done that its shit and you should start over, but instead most people just finish and put it out as-is

I like it, the puzzles were easy but inventive. The last one with the skull platform could be cheesed by crouch jumping through the hole though.

I am one of the best Super Mario Maker level creators, I got over 1000 stars in the first game

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Ultraforza?type=posted

My courses are challenging but fun, I just created this level a few hours ago

Question is, do you have what it takes to complete my level and prove that you aren't a casual?

Mysterious Ice Cave

G1V-F4V-FFF

Attached: mario.png (228x228, 148K)

Not that user, but about to make a prison level now

what roulette are you talking about?

nice pun. Shilling my level again.

"Lost Woods - Link Between Worlds"
NBM-VT1-3GG
A recreation of the Lost Woods segment in LbtwW. Implemented the ghost puzzle using tracks. There's a bonus area if you get all the Pink Coins.

Attached: 1550332407701.jpg (480x241, 39K)

Help me out, anons. I could really use some feedback. This is my first level in MM2. Strengths? Weaknesses? Thoughts? Improvements?

>Galoomba Infestation
>N42-37L-7KG

Somebody on here made a Mario Maker roulette to give you some direction in making a stage. I asked for it to suggests 2 hazards and it spit out spikes and bombs. Maybe somebody else here has it, I don't have access to it currently.

>Hectic Heights
GKV-1QH-QYG
Sidescrolling level that progressively gets harder after each checkpoint. Tried to make it themed where Boom-Boom is desperately after the player throughout the level. Defeating him each time will unlock some nice rewards.
Any criticism, especially after the second checkpoint, is highly appreciated.

>the boo ring jump into an alcove jump
was decent until then, needless difficulty for the sake of it at a point where it shouldn't be needlessly difficult

Yea Forums help.
I have a concept for a Wario Land 4 styled level (you reach the "end" of the level and activate a timer, then book it back to the start in frenetic fashion). My problem is figuring out how I could recreate this in mario maker, as the timer is only set at the start of a level.

Attached: 1559774884621.png (540x519, 489K)

>A Stroll Through the Forest
8VX-YKX-YTF
A very simple platforming level. I made it as a speedrun level, so you can beat it seamlessly, but instead of adding shit everyone the only allow one route, I added a bunch of safe platforms so even toddlers can beat the level by walking through it.
My clear-check time is 24 seconds, you could probably shave off two seconds or three of it.

can't play now but I'll play it later user

I actually liked this, it was pretty interesting to work within the limitations.

Shilling this course one last time:

>Hopopolis
Bounce your way to the goal without touching the ground! Get those 1-ups!
297-21D-7TF

Tell me what you think, and if you like it check out my other levels too

Attached: very hard.jpg (296x523, 18K)

Other than that last jump out of the boo ring I really enjoyed it. I could see people who love and are good with the cape wanting more, but since that's not me it was perfect. Heart'd.

>Classic Ideas
Y7P-MXB-1GF
A short stage based on concepts from Mario 1 and 2J. Are you cool enough to get the coin in the underground?
>Treasure Hunt to Kingdom Rescue
BRX-2MC-0YG
You're here for coins, but so are these ships. Take them out and take their stash too.

Make the first room go straight to the finishing pole, but block it with on-off blocks.
Then make your level normally and have extra threats inside on blocks, so they won't get spawned. You hide bob-ombs and make the floor with destructible blocks. In the (ending" if your level, put a on-off switch, and when you go back (you have to gate it with a door or pipe), the blocks will be turned off and the enemies will spawn, so you have to run or the bob-ombs will explode the ground or something like that. It isn't exactly a timer, but the effect is the same.

6FB-HWX-2NG
my first level, a short speedrun but a hard one

LRN-Y4G-P0G

Tried to make an on rails shooter segment. You dont need to kill all the plants, just a fair bit to pass.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ybQV1k3dR1

I don't like Cloud Town. It's too big and directionless. I lose interest in the sub-area.

Leap of Faith
S8T-DS9-66G

Extremely short level, tried to make it actually fun, instead of a bunch of bullshit

Attached: artworks-000237389727-80vczr-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

You missed a spot. I enjoyed it nonetheless

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

Thwomps spiky speedrun

NDD-XBD-JRF

Get rekt nerds!

also feedback would be nice :D

Attached: 200px-CartoonThwomp.jpg (200x150, 8K)

Or you could set a kill condition and make a track for some enemy to run over the level, so you have to get to the end to spawn it, and run back quick enough to be able to kill it (if you don't get in time, you can make him fall and it won't count). You can even use the two ideas, block the spawning of the enemy on the end of the level, enter a room and turn the blocks off, the enemy you have to race will spawn when you go back and you can add more threats for extra tension.
Let me know if you understood where I'm trying to get.

Y52-24N-J2G

Ant trooper based 3D World level. I need some feedback on this, nobody seems to want to complete it, even some of the people who liked it didn't finish. Might be because it is kind of long, but I'm not sure. I want to make a better version of this level but I'm not sure what to change

Attached: 1534055159810.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

I played some your stages, good stuff man
I didn't understand why some stages have optional red coins, is it a secret?

>0 clears
Guess I made it too hard. Fuck.

>Can't make it past the first jump
Sorry user

Is it really that bad? I literally designed that obstacle hoping it'd be the easiest in the level. You can even beat the level without the cape if you get hit by it

Finally finished this level. Kind of feel like I could have done better at the end section but fuck it
Trouble in Twister Temple
0VN-JCK-B9G

>that crawling piranha plant hitbox
they gonna fix this shit?

MISSION: Infiltrate Koopa Castle
NS4-3M7-FFF

CRUSH FORTRESS
DL1-XN7-FSF

NEW LEVELS HOT OFF THE PRESS. Early attempts but I'm proud of the infiltration one. Would love to hear constructive criticism :)

lol you just gotta jump at the last second, ez :D

2T9-FBW-JMG
L32-PX7-FSF

My first two levels. Give a try.

Are You a Cape Master?!
21H-SHW-TPG
It's a pretty hard level that revolves around using the cape from mario world
Props if you can beat it

Attached: 1200px-SMW_CapeMario.png (1200x1215, 1.59M)

Broken half the time, jump right into the springs and they don’t bounce you. Makes it unfun.

>weaknesses?

biggest one is

>reach the goal after defeating at least 40 galoombas

almost quit the level immediately upon seeing that. i'd be pretty pissed if i got like 30 in and then died and had to completely restart

I think it's a bit tedious for where it is in the level. The ring itself is perfect, but being put into an alcove with the ring essentially touching it isn't great, and it being that drop makes it worse. You're right, I did complete the level sans cape. It just seemed a bit odd. Still enjoyed the level though and thank you for playing mine.

So you can only use the touch screen in portable mode to make levels? Lame.

>thank you for playing mine.
Which one was it? The game still didn't update to show who played my level

just beat it, it was a little long like you say but I think the main issue was not enough mushrooms scattered about. I don't care about coins or one ups as secrets to find when I'm just trying to stay alive imo.

You can create levels with a regular controller but it's obviously not as good as using the Gamepad in SMM1.

i noticed that happened before, is it beacuse theres 2 springs?

Malaria, Air Sickness, etc.

Done. Personally it was less patience and more "when the 'only' time is right." Also a good chunk of trial and error which I think was what drove people from completing the level.

>make a level about slides and super ball flower
>forget that the slides dont work in regular mario as well
FUCK

alex did you play it yet

Made three stages
My first one is a multiplayer based on smash; I really couldn't think of a good one.
DJJ-QYP-9FG

Second level is similar as the first but a single player multi man melee using the goombrats
GYN-FWT-LMF

My third level is a simple level where you swim tried to make a Jaws-like level with suspense
S0R-3Y8-52H

Oh, those levels were sick

i'm still surprised by the sheer number of people from these threads who play my levels and other people levels but haven't uploaded anything themselves

that is literally half the fun of this game, people don't seriously just buy this and never touch the maker, right? for something kind of obtuse to build in like little big planet, i'd get that, but it's so easy to make shit in this game

Attached: gtfo.png (439x588, 404K)

Yes, if you have two springs you can hit their in-between and not bounce. Meaning that level’s accuracy is down to single frames of accuracy and lick just to get past the first jump, which after seeing all the split second reaction stuff after that part means it’ll be frustrating to try.

Every one of my stages have 5 red coins in them, collecting them all allows you to access the secret bonus room at the end of each stage, which has one ups and fun things to do inside. It's in the description of my 1-2 in the game itself, if you play the levels sequentially its sorta like the tutorial blurbs you see in loading screens in other games to explain how the levels are set up.

I'm sorry you don't like it, but its not really that big, the hub just has the 3 buildings, 1 of which is sealed off giving you an immediate idea of what you should be looking for, and the hub itself can be covered pretty quickly with the leaf. I wanted to make an open playground for players to use the leaf in after the sorta obstacle course that makes up the first half, using the skills they learned to unseal the blue house and finish the level. Granted open exploration isn't for everyone when playing a Mario game.

It isn't too difficult to rack up those kind of numbers in the stage though, is it? I was pretty generous with galoomba placement, I thought.

why the fuck does SM3DW not have one way walls?

>new level
>so far only one player played it, a maker I follow and who really knows about course building
>no like, no finish

Attached: 1543781273596.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

what the hell do you do in this game after you finish story mode
are you just supposed to do endless and aimlessly browse for levels without any search function forever?

some people are good at playing
some are good at making

do you kill your own animals or just buy the prepackaged shit from the store (its the same thing as mario maker)

I'd really like Yea Forums's input on my shitty levels.

Q37-G35-H7G
R8R-7NB-CHG

Attached: levelShill.jpg (1278x982, 756K)

PREASE UNDERSTANDU

Pretty good, very creative. Could use an extra checkpoint though, and it was king of difficult to see the important elements of the stage thanks to all the details on the screen

I haven't posted my courses here in a few days but I'd like some critique.

Freeze Swing: 66S-D93-XRF
Cavernous Climb: 7NR-8KC-M4G
I appreciate any advice given here or in the comments of the stages. I'm back to working on a new stage but I'm having a bit of a creator's slump.

Attached: 1343521324968.png (771x687, 22K)

1-1: Launch and Attack
DGP-YP6-59G
bap some scrubs that attack your space mining mission. people seem to like this one.

Secret Lab of the Mole People
40X-79M-6NF
visual storytelling course not meant for babies. not for scrubs.

I didn't want to put too many mushrooms and trivialize the timing segments

did you even playtest your own goddamn bullshit?
>puzzles off-screen require trial and error
>snake block just takes you into the fucking lava
>projectile spam right off the bat

I beat it but what the fuck man

im going to sell my soul and make a 20 second speedrun map

While I was pondering I actually had a very similar idea, but with blasters falling through the ceiling acting as a collapsing roof which you must outrun. I'm going to test some concepts before I fully commit to the level. Thank you for the input.

Post it, I'll give it a shot.

CAR LEVELS ARE NOT FUN PLEASE STOP MAKING THEM

>Donut Doozy
YC3-9QM-FXG
>Honestly cant remember what i made this about, first level I made. Something to do with bumpers though.

>See? Saw!
V9R-TYM-MKG
>Puzzle level involving see-saw tricks. Somewhat challenging.

>Single Screen Shell Toss
B72-38K-TYF
>A one-screen puzzle involving the throwing of beetle shells.

>The Fleet's Pride
G5L-DXC-8FG
>A standard platforming level on King Koopa's mosy powerful airship. Challenging.

Also airship best level theme.

>without any search function

What the fuck are you talking about?

K looks like im gonna have to fine a new way to bounce, ty user

forgot the anchor

its up hither, 1st one

Cer’boo’rus
04Y-0LW-TBG

Evade the 3-headed CerBOOrus and escape the ghost house. Use his weapons against him by leaping off bullet bills or spinning on chain chomps.

Don’t push that Button!
K5C-KB8-JKG

Also posting my stage from older threads that anons seemed to like so far. Now that it’s starting to gain traction the play to like ratio is WAY down though

Attached: 682ECB35-F18D-4F73-8031-C110754B3F69.png (676x1280, 462K)

>3dworld
passed
>smb3 level
pretty nice quick level. boss battle was skipable

thanks user

Bowser in the Sky
SQJ-QFT-L0G
SM64 final level remake, probably too easy

The Frog and the Scorpion
21Y-Y0N-HYG
piranha creeper trials, probably too hard

The 3D World level just kind of felt like you were testing out different pieces and seeing how they work. The Mario Bros. 3 level was nice, but simple. I'd like to see you try to make a more fleshed out level.

I made a new traditional style course. LRL-045-MVG.

It focuses on the propeller powerup.

I don't make my courses hard. I just make ones I think are fun. Going to try my hand at a Bowser Castle course next.

Attached: D-cr3FhUcAAmy_4.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Is there any way to turn off the sway on airship levels?

where do the courses on the title screen come from?
there was a snow one with a lot of hills in nsmb style that reminded me of a sonic level and I really liked it

Will do. Thank you user.

Shilling my entire catalogue. I'm gonna play the 3 levels above me so please play my shit

>Q8R-K1D-GTF, Mountain Adventure
A fairly easy snow SMW level with a mix of platforming and easy puzzles.

>G03-D30-J2G, Starry Night Showdown
A sort of gimmicky and challenging NSMBU level. A short but kind of tricky platforming section followed by a large-scale boss fight.

>4RP-DXS-87G, Mariovania
A recreation of the opening stage from the orginal Castlevania. Really easy and simple. Mostly fan service. SMB style.

>WQH-NN1-SPG, Block Fort Coin Hunt
A puzzle-based treasure hunt in 3D World style. Sort of laid out in a Metroidvania style, where you find items and power-ups and use those to find more items and progress. I'm proud of this one. I think this is easily my best.

>HXC-YRC-38G, Versus Mecha Mario
A weird kind of boss rush, puzzle hybrid thing. Really focused on its theme and visuals. This one is new and really needs plays.

>671-B6S-NLF Super Block Fort Turbo HD Remix
Remixed version and extended version of the Metroidvania. Recommend playing the original first.

>291-T4W-CRG, Wiggler Canyon
Traditional platforming level with Yoshi. Easy to moderate. Made to feel like a real Mario level.

Attached: 1554756305997m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

I have too much fucking autism for Mario Maker
My brain is being consumed by thoughts of how people might perceive my levels
I can't fucking sleep

this is why i havent been able to make a new level. i keep getting in my own head and scraping shit.

If you don't put a checkpoint in a proper spot and force me to redo a chunk of your level, I'm not finishing it and booing it even if it's a good level.

ALRIGHT, I've been listening to all of your criticisms and I have (hopefully) finalized my puzzle level!

0N3 - 57N - RHF

I have ditched the whole "Left side puzzles/Right side boss fights" and made the whole thing a puzzle gauntlet. I have changed some areas to be MUCH less frustrating and entirely revamped some areas to be less braindead to beat. I also removed every potential soft lock area to lessen frustrations.

It's an EXTREMELY long level so some of you may dislike it as you might spend about 15 - 20 minutes in it trying to memorize how each one is solved.

The difficulty of the puzzles scale as you ascend so it'll start piss easy but become pretty tricky at the end.

Please let me know if you like it or not!

Attached: A1 (20).png (1980x1403, 353K)

Get good faggot
Maybe get your head into the idea that you're fucking playing a video game and sometimes you have to redo shit if you lose
Super Mario Bros. 3 didn't even have checkpoints

SMB3 levels were also super short faggot.

Both very fun levels. I liked the your use of effects in the UFO stage. Boo's Birthday was cute.

Nah for me, really bad checkpoint placement makes me not rate a level I would normally like and boo a level that I found meh. So it brings it down one score level for me.

There are so many fucking dumbass children who will boo any hard level
I'm still gonna make hard levels because that's what I want to play but fucking hell it makes me mad

if your hard level is well designed it isn't a problem, your levels probably suck.

If you like smashing stuff with a giant boot give this a try:
>0XP-QJ8-VHF

no they're good people on Yea Forums like them lol
it's just the kids who find it in endless or hot or some shit

>kids who find it in endless
if they're finding it in endless they'd be expecting a hard level, so I'm still thinking your level isn't that well designed or bullshits the player somehow if it's being boo'd often

Really nice stage, really enjoying it, but after running out of time twice I’m done playing it. Just too ambitious for a game that forces a time limit

Cool course, but I think you should restrict the player more if you want them to follow the intended route.

Bowser's Super Secret Invention

2MQ-R1F-HFF

Just uploaded and it's by far my most ambitious level yet. Even ends with a mecha boss!

Attached: 20190707_233435.jpg (4032x2268, 3.85M)

I really want to like this level, so before you read on keep trying because it's a great level with a few key shortcomings. You still need to do something about the amount of time. Not in terms of length, but I keep running out of it, specifically on the crane bomb section. So many of these ideas are great, but if you're going to have them all in one level then I think you need a reusable checkpoint at the set of doors to start the puzzles. I'll keep trying because I do really want to see everything, but just some food for thought.

For the guy who commented on my level, I really appreciate the positive feedback. It means a lot.

Pipe Up!
2YW-73R-43G

My first Maker attempt. Short as hell and pretty easy, probably won't make any more.

Attached: 1556412528804.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Please play my first level

LPP GNG LCG

Attached: 7A007730-C8EF-4DBA-9F78-F6B0D37AB8B1.jpg (903x960, 63K)

Shilling my levels. They're all fairly easy because I make them for my daughter.

Jungle Hijinx
Remake of the first DKC level.
V7S-2KM-6XF

Ghost Ship
Its a... Ghost Ship. SMB style.
VYM-NQM-PPG

Slip Slide Hillside
Night time ice level in the SMW style
LM0-085-75G

Cheep Cheep Reef
SMW Style underwater level.
4GY-01B-2PF

Chocolate Park
Fun romp through a SMW style level
CLK-XSR-RDG

Drain Clog
Unlock that drain. SMB3 style.
XXQ-8PR-LVF

King Koopa's Keep
Bowser's castle level in SMB style.
F9J-J39-GPF

I recreated the second level of Super Mario Bros 2 in the 3D World style. I improvised a bit due to the lack of veggies and certain enemies, so it feels more like a 3D World level that resembles a SMB2 level.

B9C-CVC-P0G

First puzzle level, check it

Attached: C9C5CC00-AC05-4215-B6B4-BD5EAC19629B.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

Mario Vs The Terrorist
H2G-7BX-Q6G
Dungeon Escape
TC0-307-JRG
Mario: A Space Odyssey
55J-8YL-33G

G9J-VG4-SMF

Used some elements from one of my failed MM1 levels and combined them with the new features of MM2. I'd like to think it turned out pretty alright.

Gotcha, I have an idea to put one more checkpoint at the door hub area. I might remodel it to be significantly bigger and just put the 2 keys at the bottom 2 doors instead of having them placed throughout the puzzles.

That way, it'll be more forgiving with the time limit.

Wholesome level. Felt like in genuinely belonged in the story mode.

Reposting one of my first levels, it has a few boss fights, light puzzle solving and coin collecting.

Bowser's Barracks: J0W-SFC-32G

Attached: 1506238387763.png (1098x1645, 421K)

To go with this: you need to move one of the puzzles from the right door past the checkpoint, I'm thinking the bomb elevator. Messing it up eats at least 20 seconds off the clock. Messing it up in general is almost a softlock, since the bombs push the POW block out of the intended position coming out of the pipe. Keep at it.

I made an entry level spin jump course, like 'targeted at someone who never played mario in their entire life' entry level. The idea is to make mid to hard tier mechanics accessible to newer players and ramp it up to where they can do something cool, all without constantly killing them.
69X-RGV-6BG

It was inspired plagiarized by a segment in another user's very much not entry level course which is pretty good:
TT3-TDK-DPG

Attached: 200px-SMW_Mario_Spin_Jumping.jpg (200x238, 13K)

068-H3F-D0H

It's my first level; I shilled it once last night this will be my last time, hoping for a few more plays/clears. There's a little enemy spam but I honestly don't think it's that hard.

Just got the game, tell me what you think mofos: BW8-R3Y-TYG

SLD-CSW-RQG
I've posted a previous version of this level here before. It's the 4th version, now with a properly working switch mechanism and a less AIDS-esque saw segment.

Booed for non english and traps at end of levels i is bad game design and so is using an enemy with rng movement patterns like cheepcheep as a required jump boost

>Puzzle
Sunny Winter Day
SDP-H10-NGG

>Find 6 coins
Boompara Paratroopa
QTJ-F10-42H

Finally beat it, very cool level.

Are dev exits ok in courses you make meant for multiplayer? How else am i suppose to upload it?

you shouldn't design courses that require multiplayer

I made a level with the objective of not touching the ground after leaving it, which starts with a claw that grabs you off the ground, so the whole level is just jumping off of things that don't count as ground.
Most of the level is floating over bottomless pits though, so my brother says I should add some more ground for people to fail the objective. My counter argument is that falling to your death and restarting is faster than landing on solid ground and having to kill yourself because you failed.
So, which one is better in this case?

Shilling 2 levels. I like to make exploration levels
1; my first fully created level with no reference. Explore a secret cave full of traps and puzzles
>GRR-XTM-NYF

2; I recreated the first dungeon from zelda 2. People seem to really like it

>W63-26X-HPF

the rest of my stuff has been 1:1 recreations of smb with added difficulty. Stage 1-1 is my most popular if you feel like checking them out. Feedback is very much appreciated because I am the only one to playtest before I post.

Attached: R6UvgSW.gif (640x360, 1.22M)

I doubt it would ever enter the level pool if it never gets cleared by regular players.

The angry Suns lair. Rising lava level with an angry sun.
3L3-06W-CGG

Piranha creeper creek after Dark. Remake of the piranha creeper creek level from Super Mario 3D World.
535-RRS-7TG

Sunny Skies. This is an extremely hard flight level. Mastery of the cape is necessary.
MG9-JCT-D8G

Carnival Night. Basic Carnival themed 3D World level.
5MC-GH2-9SF

The Fire Rises. Rising lava level. Requires some Mastery at the Cape Feather and spin jump.
C21-SSM-C7G

Currently working on a night themed Super Mario World castle stage. It will be mostly vertical with rising lava.

I completed every story mode course with a red flag but still don't have jack shit
how the hell do I get the last peach course

Give Toadette 10000 coins to make her dumb statue.

You need Toadette to build a Mario statue. It takes like 10k coins.

whups, gotta fix a minor quirk. door only 2 spaces wide that you have to jump into (annoying) and lengthening the timer because why not

re-uploading shortly

Why do people insist on making hard ass levels just make them fun.

Beat it.
Now try to beat mine.
21H-SHW-TPG

You need to add a little more time. Even with a close to perfect run I ended with 2 seconds left

Okay, it is back up. Please give it a try.
BHB-K8S-2HF

Attached: 1530233376947.png (1592x1968, 1.98M)

Does anyone have a switch family plan they'd let me join?

Because it is easy to just throw out nearly impossible odds full of trial and error. Actual level design takes skill

My first level, hope it's fun

Attached: IMG_20190705_134759.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

if I ever play your level and I go through a door/pipe expecting to see the finish line and instead I see another fucking section of level, you have failed as a designer

know how to curtail your shit, stop fucking rambling and be more concise

I'll keep at it until I beat it - but I'm not even a cape rookie let alone a cape master

I wish you could set time in 5 second increments because I feel like 45 would be about right but 50 is too much. If I'm too lenient the end section loses its main point.

Huh, that actually wasn't too bad. Nice level!

Donkey Kong Jr.
G1B-CRD-6TF

What's a good name for a level about a military war between two species, where you can betray your side?

>Puzzle-Solving

Attached: file.png (454x520, 12K)

I think 50 seconds would be perfect. It would keep the urgency but also give the player a second to process what is expected on the second screen

Spin To Win (bad name, I know)
B93-YF5-JVG

My first level, based around spin jumps in SMW with some on/off switch action in the second part of the level. Please play it and let me know what you think! What's working, what's not, what's too hard, too easy, etc. Criticism needed.

Attached: IMG_20190706_234836.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>>>(((Kaizo))) blocks
I wouldn't even boo you

Attached: 1551471816010.png (446x435, 39K)

you should have to pass a certification test before you're allowed to put switch blocks in your level

>The Anti-Peller
Pretty good ideas, this would of been a 10/10 level if the jumps were so insanely precise.

Attached: 1562219095614.jpg (990x1449, 484K)

>Expert Japanese level with no 1-ups and no way to reach the top of the goal

Attached: 111111.jpg (500x498, 75K)

Is making a shitpost level that's fun actually possible?

I feel like if you try to make something funny it will end up annoying and not fun to play.

Attached: flying_diglett_by_saiph_charon-dacpqtc.png (258x330, 49K)

Thanks for the feedback! Also that comment gave me a good laugh

Tried to make a slightly more challenging course.

Attached: D-7joXPUIAAgmgq.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Here's probably the only level I'll make.

W2M-FM8-GPG

Mario gets a call about a broken furnace. Get down there and see what you can do about it.

There are two well hidden secrets inspired by the secrets you might find in old NES games. You will know you found it if you find something that will make the already somewhat simple level a bit easier. I don't think anyone will find them but I like to think someday some exploratory player might be rewarded.

Attached: more like funace.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

is there a way so that when you kill a lakitu he goes down with the cloud as well? i dont the players cheesing my level with his cloud

bottleneck them with a door or pipe

Shilling now: BW8-R3Y-TYG

kinda cant do that since its a sky level auto scroll

sure you can, a wall will stop the scrolling

I made a thing! A short and easy 3D World level with Stingbys and mushroom trampolines. Give it a try and let me know what I could do better?

BKR-74J-00G

>Get my first comment on a stage
>Apparently someone soft locked
>I fucking spent like 3 days constantly tweaking shit so the player wasn't completely fucked anywhere

FUCK

"my first level"

Super Racio War

"Somebody's Getting Cucked"
youtube.com/watch?v=9_JcM45gaFs

How do I make a fun water level?

give mario something to hold for the whole level like a pow block because he moves faster while swimming and holding things

You make a land level instead

What stage is it? is it Wario Factory by chance?

Thanks! Your levels were pretty good too!

>Treasure Hunt to Kingdom Rescue
BRX-2MC-0YG
It's this
Judging from where he put the comment I guess he didn't keep going forward. You're supposed to jump on the Banzai Bills and try to get the 10 Coins, but I guess he turned around and went back thinking there was nothing there. I did it to lure the player forward and they would see land ahead. Guess I should have put an arrow.

>play level
>it's total shit
>don't have the heart to boo it

Attached: big guy no hug.png (177x132, 19K)

Oops replied to wrong post

you did it again mate

Thanks! Your levels were pretty good too!

I mean im sure if tore the front of your dock and had an extra long power and hdmi cord you could use the touch screen while docked

A lot of deaths so far somehow, I may have fucked up.

Attached: 1494025519280.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

I actually DON'T wanna use the touch screen in portable mode. I'd rather use the joycons while still attached.

Anybody else finding themselves preferring docked and building with a controller?

the controls are fucking awkward at first but after it clicks I'm feeling more comfortable than with the touch screen

Mariotroid II: Return of Daisy
1WQ-CB7-XLF

Haven't shilled my metroidvania-ish level in a while so here you go. Have fun.

Attached: zss.jpg (197x255, 12K)

FUCK! I NEED GYRO CONTROLS FOR MARIO MAKER 2 ASAP. THIS SHIT IS TOO ANNOYING TO CREATE IN FOR LONG PERIODS.

Attached: 26059a7de7b668a58e095ae373b9540a.jpg (512x512, 64K)

The switch pad is way worse than the wii-u pad for making levels but I don't know if I'm that desperate.

>play level
>it's shit
>give them a like because it doesn't fucking matter when some auto level snowballs and gets tens of thousands of likes.

Attached: 1469820153519.jpg (400x388, 30K)

>play level
>it's really good, cogent, thematically-consistent, and clever
>boo it because it probably has a million likes already

Attached: d e v i l i s h.jpg (211x239, 12K)

Yea its really got a nice flow once you get used to it. The trickiest part for me was getting accustomed to switching between the left stick and the dpad on the fly.

which courses are the best for grinding coins in story mode
I can't believe you have to do this fucking shit

What would you guys like to see in an autoscroller? Maybe a better question is; what drives you fucking crazy in an autoscroller?

"Attack on Snowman Sanctuary!"
9RB-17C-LKF
A fire and ice themed level where you have to defend the snowmen from Bowser jr. and his army of flames. Starts out like a basic level in the first half, turns into a boss rush in the second half.

"Journey to the Cave of Wonders!"
DQ9-K7L-JLF
A stage that mostly revolves around gold and lava, your goal is to find the Genie's Lamp.

"Ting-Tang Toystore":
3B5-CNQ-LYG
A basic level I made as a test run, relies on mostly sliding and bouncing on enemies to get through the toyland.

Any kind of feedback on any of these levels would very much be appreciated

90, takes maybe 15 seconds and gets you ~50 coins each time

Someone help me with this contraption. I'm making a level where you have to save goombuds from a flooding forest. For that, you have blaster escape pods. The problem is, they are janky as fuck. This is my current design.
You gently place a goombud over the one one-way wall, triggering the on-off switch, which sets the conveyor belt to the right, and the trampolines do their job, relocating the critter to the escape pod. At the same time, the floor under you vanishes, and your pressure activates the snake block, that goes off carrying the escape pod.
I'm not entirely happy with the snake block, I'd rather have the escape pod go off by using some on-off switch trickery instead of forcing the player to stand on a snake block. Any ideas? Also, is it possible to lift a burner? It would look cool under the blaster escape pod.

Attached: escape pod.jpg (940x1240, 567K)

Why is it so hard for OP to post the masterlist?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rVkJg9O4tevTf_zOZBFWBkRDsONpLmjpqgKRNvYcLxo/edit?usp=sharing

aw fuck

Level cap increase when?

Level has been improved!

Q1S - M17 - FKF

Please let me know your thoughts!

Attached: A1 (2).gif (352x289, 672K)

>what drives you fucking crazy in an autoscroller?
when I get fucked because of having to wait around on timings to sync up

tfw spent like 3 days making an elaborate ghost house only for it to feel like a confusing mess (especially towards the end) and now I don't know what to do with it. Do I spend countless more hours restructuring the whole thing?

It had some pretty cool twists in there and people seemed to like it for the brief time I had it public, but fixing its problems would be extremely difficult as the layout is very complex.

Such fucking bullshit
>Online is now paid
>You can now only upload 32 courses instead of 100
Almost like it's a fucking scam huh

autoscrollers being too slow is more annoying than them being too fast, but it's hard to find the sweet spot for pacing with them. I think the best autoscrollers are the ones with optional routes, and that have some calmer moments of down-time for a breather (especially if it's a challenging course); using question blocks to slow down the player so they don't feel that they're waiting for the screen to scroll is also a good idea, as if a player is lagging behind they simply won't hit the question blocks, whilst if they're ahead they can collect extra coins/etc.

>"WHERE'S THE BATHROOM!?!?"
VP7-J8B-GDG
>Plok: Cotton Island
B59-H41-JJF
>"The Slaughterhouse"
4J6-83D-DSF
>"Kamek's Haunted House"
V5T-370-61H

Attached: 1591304_2000x2000.jpg (2000x2000, 823K)

I did the same with two levels, one about twisters and bob-ombs (twisters instantly make you level janky, beware) and another one about 3D world rolling, on-off switches and tracks.
Just get some cool parts out of it and scrap the rest. You will waste more time trying to make it work, but it probably won't. I got one section of my 3D world level and I'm building a single level out of it.

user the most memorable levels are those people have spent days if not weeks on.

I recommend posting it, asking for criticisms, and adjusting according to those criticisms.

I reuploaded the same level 7 TIMES asking each time from Yea Forums how to improve it. Slowly but surely I managed to turn it from a poorly paced shit bucket into an actual competent level.

Don't lose hope.

Attached: 1554686069431.png (338x575, 259K)

Uh oh sweety looks like the level you intended solely for single player happened to get into my multiplayer queue and it broke. Looks like I'm going to have to give it a Boo! ): sorry but twitch chat is telling me to because I didn't win. Sorry )": try making a more multiplayer friendly level next time.

Shilling all my newer levels here
Bowsers Moist Castle
DV7-W73-0LF
Simple nighttime castle level, try it out!

Ground Pound Garden
0LB-MXD-VTG
A speedrun with the gimmick of only needing to jump and groundpound

Carpal Tunnel Simulator 2019
NNJ-LHM-M0H
Literally just spamming the trigger for 20 seconds this is a really lazy level but it’s hard

Caramel Mountain
NLT-CRJ-YKF
Simple, fun traditional vertical level.

Attached: D9380F0C-ACC9-4295-B32C-8F3E911FF4DE.jpg (750x841, 75K)

If you delete a level, do you lose maker points?

Have they addressed this or restarting from checkpoints anywhere yet or are we boned?

>or restarting from checkpoints
what?

Anyway to update a level you've made? I want to make a couple of mine a bit easier but I would rather not sacrifice points if is true.

He means if you get softlocked post cp you could pause and restart from the cp instead of having to redo the whole stage.

>I recommend posting it, asking for criticisms, and adjusting
I did a few threads ago, and the feedback I got (whilst mostly positive) was what I feared: it was too confusing to follow, most people got far but couldn't find the final area. Restructuring the course to resolve the issue of feeling lost is unfortunately very hard to do as its layout is tightly designed.
agree on twisters, I'm never using those fuckers again. Horrible to work with, annoying to platform through. Worst new addition to SMM2 imo.

Anyway, there aren't really single specific parts of this course I was making that I can re-use, since the main 'gimmick' of it was the layout and how it gradually opened up new areas and formed new interconnected routes later (think like a metroidvania as that's basically what I was going for) - as far as the could tell from feedback, players had no problem navigating it 90% of the way but the way you enter the final area and use of the final item you obtain was really unclear so most people got stuck because of it. Some also died due to running out of time as it's already a long level - I don't know how to fix that issue as I'm not sure how I could streamline it to avoid timeouts.

Bone Zone
HGQ-BPP-B3G

Attached: hoes.png (1133x639, 665K)

Just uploaded my newset stage! Its based on hit youtude channel:
S U P E R
M A R I O
L O G A N
pls play with comments on ;)

Attached: D-72OgaUIAAx_gb.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Please, don't do this. I don't have much time to play this game, I cannot get as good as some of the other players, and mario is not about having quick reflexes or knowledge, is about having fun. Mocking me because I'm not good can be considered bullying and in many states it could lead to legal proceedings against the level creator.

Thanks.

Attached: file.png (177x159, 39K)

oink

>red pipe with bobombs coming out of it
>nothing to limit/ block the pipe with

Attached: BD848B80-20C7-4CFF-98BF-BF37075B116C.png (400x449, 160K)

>Name: Pacifist
>ID: T1F-BHP-6XF
>Don't kill any enemies.

Attached: tenor.gif (346x340, 837K)

>Name: Bounty Hunter
>ID: YMM-K3M-4PF
>Theme: SM3DW
>Objective: Eliminate your Targets.
Your sick and tired of being a NEET who eats nothing but Hot Pockets and Tendies for dinner in your parent's basement. You don't want to be a wagie either, so you find a special "job" in the criminal underworld.
It's simple, find and kill:
>Al Koopone: everyone hates him for being top dog
>El Raton: he's a treasonous snitch
>Red Hot Chili Pepper: too dangerous to let live

Attached: 20190629_035555-1.jpg (1836x2668, 717K)

BR0 GB6 K8G

post em in chat

twitch.tv/blinkzlinkz

I'm pretty discouraged with this game. If you make a challenging level people boo it and can't beat it. You have to make a level retard baby easy just so people can get through. People even make levels that beat themselves and those get the highest ratings of all. This game just seems like a waste of potential just because of it's community.

>He means if you get softlocked post cp
Jesus Christ man don't you think that's going a bit too far

>My first level

Stardust Mines
VCL-SVW-RMF

There are 2 ways to the exit, please let me know what to improve for my next one.

Attached: 1539820519114.jpg (1044x1532, 189K)

OH
MY
GOD
IS THAT SANS UNDERTALE FROM UNDERTALE

Attached: D9ixHKQUwAAvbK.jpg (641x498, 319K)

>Name: Collectathon
>Theme: Super Mario Bros.
>ID: 9K7-C4T-6GF
Collect the Red Coins. Defeat the Boss. Use the Checkpoint in the Hub.

Attached: 1561863913633.webm (500x352, 940K)

I just played a level where I killed a boss and a shitton of brick blocks exploded immediately after. Does anyone know how he might have done that? I didn't see a thwomp.

Boos were a pretty fucking terrible idea in the first place
Any chance they remove them
Also, it's so retarded that you can't take back boos. There's probably gonna be a decent amount of accidental boos that cannot be revoked.

Joycons are so much better than pro-controller wtf.

Why yes. Are you also a fan of gaming masterpiece Undertale?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Boos are a good idea, there just needs to be a "Boo Endless" or something where you can immerse yourself in the garbage and rescue actually good levels that got unfairly booed.

Whether or not I'll post the link in the chat depends entirely on whether or not this is a rando twitch streamer you're raiding or this blink kid is actually the one who posted the ad. And there's only one scientific way to verify: shoe on head

My hands are too big for those.
Anyone who actually likes using joycons has a small cock. Unlike me, a true chad who plays with a real grown up controller

Attached: 15625705397861423684218.jpg (3264x2448, 1006K)

the dpad on the gc controller is total cancer.

both are great. Joy Cons biggest problem is the inevitable drift. Just wish pro controller had a better d pad

The gamecube controller is literally one of the worst "conventional" controllers ever designed.
>shitty mushy buttons
>bean shaped buttons
>one giant doug button and a tiny button for no reason
>awful dpad
>1 (one) shitty bumper on the right
>tiny right nipple nub stick
>octagonal housing for left stick is annoying

Not the streamer it's just a funny stream

Attached: 20190708_012514.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

t.zoomer faggot
Stop playing fortnite, its pat tour bed time junior

Wow, you sure showed me there! I must be a zoomer fortnite player because I prefer ergonomic good controller design.
Even the N64 controller is better than the GC controller (that literally looks like a toddler toy I might add).

Nothing will match the SNES controller for platformers, you're gimping yourself by using that shit.

How do i git gud guys?

I love this game but i struggle at simple skill shit like shell jumps etc.

Attached: 12347531234537.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Stop playing shitty kaizo levels and play comfy balanced and well designed levels instead.

I recreated the final level of Super Meat Boy and it plays very similarly to the actual game.

JVB-Y9D-2LG

Here's what you're in for:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyVaEm3BkM
Good luck. I don't really expect anyone else to beat this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

it downvotes them

defend this toddlers

Attached: 20 dollars please.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

i have done nothing but playing endless normal or expert levels

And to cover my ass... I've made easy levels too. Check them out, they're definitely more fun unless you're a sadist

im brainstorming ideas for a branching path style group of levels, what i came up with ends up omitting one (or two) level styles unless i combine two themes together (i might plan on doing that for the final level)

what im struggling with is how to make them make sense as far as theme progression occurs, any advice?

Attached: maker3.jpg (814x689, 40K)

is there any way to get the buzzy shell on your head in SMB1 besides standing underneath it?

>"Rodrigo has disconnected"
>Game plays at 100% speed
I can't defend Mexican internet, user, I'm sorry.

If I edit a level I've already uploaded, do I need to delete the old one to make changes take effect?

0QS-MTX-BSG "Thwomp soup" Freshly made, might take few tries.

6YB-1N5-WXG "geode" Had to reupload because some monster cheesed the fuck out of it. Was taking it down and fixing it the right thing to do?

>N64 controller better than Game Cube controller
Nigga get tge fuck out of here! You got 3 hands or something? Or are you a lawn mowing monster siping boomer

you can't edit an uploaded level, you have to reupload it

twitch.tv/blinkzlinkz

Lost stream for a minute come back this kiid is an autist lol

Attached: you.png (600x600, 359K)

In the creator screen on my uploaded level, when I edit it and save it, the saving animation plays on the "Uploaded" tile. To me that makes it look like the uploaded version is being edited too. But there wasn't another clear check, so that's what I thought.

if you include autoscrolling elements of any kind in your level you're getting booed
I don't have time to wait around in your shitty level

>watch friend play my levels
>I think they're around the easy/normal side of difficulty
>he struggles with them and fails certain parts over and over
>he says he likes them but those certain bits are annoying
>can't change and reup my stages without losing maker points in the process
Fuck.

>bright fisherprice colors
>made for a toy
>real grown up controller
shower

I would appreciate some feedback on my newest level.

Apocalypse Hills
BTH-HTF-MVG

I used Bowser flames to create a meteor shower like effect. Please tell me what you think.
I would especially like to know what you think of the enemy layout, is it good enough as it is, or should i try to make it more interesting?

Attached: dogshovel.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Super Goomba Land: SVX-TXK-6LF

just made this, a somewhat difficult level where goombas are involved in every obstacle.

Down in the Bonehoard
6FD-68P-GRF

The Haunted Cathedral
677-5QX-YPG

Two levels inspired by the first Thief game. I just wanted to make spooky levels.

>japanese flag
>it's a poorly made switch block shell puzzle with softlocks

Alright, I'm finished with my night themed vertical castle with rising lava.

Stardust Castle. V7L-FGJ-KNF

Iced-over Cavern
BTW-5CQ-9DG

Let me know what you guys think, it's just precision platforming with slippery floors but I wanted to give it a nice aesthetic feel.

Cool level, user. I think the enemies were spaced out fine. Maybe a little too easy? But despite the theme, it's ironically a comfy level.

Super Meat Boy is frustrating as hell, not even trying it

Really loved the meteor effect, use of dry bones, the boss fight and the shell helmet but the biome felt off. I would've tried something like desert.

My levels aren't very good, but playing Expert Endless makes me feel like I'm fucking Shigeru Miyamoto. What is wrong with people

having to fit into that 2X block wide entrance via jump at the end there as big mario was a fucking cancer but it was nice.

S6J 8ST PDF

WE'RE GOIN TO SPACE NIGGA

Attached: 1558754801237.png (391x391, 162K)

Thanks for the feedback!
Do you think it would be a good idea to replace the drybones with regular koopas? It might not fit the theme quite as well, but it would up the challenge a little by preventing bone spitting.

twitch.tv/blinkzlinkz

Did I put that fucking shoe on my head for nothing?

nobody cares about your stream dude

I would have done desert if it wasn't for the sandstorm effect. I wanted to make a simple easy level to test out the concept before making anything harder. I'm planning to use the desert theme for a sequel.

VCL-SVW-RMF

Attached: 1514602625427.jpg (960x960, 37K)

Yeah that might be better actually. It is in the middle of the apocalypse so it makes me think the koopas haven't turned into dry bones yet or something.

First level pls bully. This stage started as a short multiplayer stage but then I just sort of went crazy and now I feel like I overdid it.

Attached: D-8SHdhUEAACDJb.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

play mine and I'll play yours

>Disorientation Station (NEW)
XBM-10P-BSG
>The Bounce House: Redux
2PF-GWB-W1G
>Toad And The Paint Factory
9MS-KTS-KNF

Tried to make a slightly more difficult level platforming-wise, while adding in some things to throw people off. Hopefully there aren't any parts that are bullshit, I tried to account for the weird way the camera works.

If you make a rectangle arena with Meowser and a fire flower pipe and a locked door, Doug Bowser will come to your house and break your console and punch you in the face.

do I turn comments on or off

by shoving a stick up your ass

why would you turn them off?

kek

Took me half an hour to upload this. I'm not sure anyone will beat it.
JVB-Y9D-2LG

Attached: download.png (245x206, 9K)

Nice simple level! Only complaint I really had is that I had to cram myself into the goal because I was large but other than that it was a fun little romp.

It's way too late for me to put a lot of time into a level like this, but I liked the ideas present and the effort put into this level shows. I especially liked the use of fireballs and bob-ombs, and what seemed to be separate paths at the beginning.

I thought it was an alright level - it's a bit unfocused in general with all the enemy variety and it does lean a bit into 'enemy spam' territory, but it was still to the point where I could stop and think about my next move.

>japanese level
>its shit
Every time

Really proud of this one, another shot at an atmospheric level. Change of scenery as well, done in SMB3.

>Bubonic Plague
0BN-685-H5G

>it's a speed run
>it's every enemy in the game on the flagpole with 20 seconds
good shit nips

Here's my newest level, The Yoshi Ski Resort. It's medium difficulty and nothing should be too tough hopefully. Any constructive criticism welcome. Hope anyone who plays it enjoys it, I put a lot of effort and polish into this one!
JQJ - H0Q - 3YF

Attached: JQJ-H0Q-3YF.png (4462x504, 3.32M)

I thought this course would have a better clear rate, around 20% but seems alot of people just quit

0LN 6H6 40H

Please help the ratio it's hard but fair, Good amount of secrets

Attached: MGiEu.jpg (500x578, 58K)

20% is considered around the "normal" endless difficulty user, that percent is higher than most levels. It's super rare to have a stage above that unless it's literally run straight to the end with no hazards.

you help me, I'll help you

2 digit clear rate means your level is super easy. Most people just quit after they die once or twice, which brings down the clear rate drastically.

I’m a simple man. Give me a Yoshi sliding on his tummy, get a heart. Love the setup as well.

:D

Just curious but what path did you take?

As usual:

Chance of Hail:
RNW-03C-9JF
Sky bouncing, claw swinging, and a bit of ice.

Soles of the Departed:
C80-VJX-WJG
Shoe bouncing over danger in an attempt to escape damnation.

Sole Redemption:
TMX-MSV-VXG
Continue the journey and defeat some bosses to save your sole.

Ascending Sole:
7XM-NHB-MRF
Complete the trilogy! Bounce through the clouds to reach the golden path.

Brinstario Abridged
3V9-KDQ-FTF
Upgrades optional. Now with bonus "Kraid"!

I tried the top path first and died around where the hammer bro was, then I tried the lower path and was able to complete it the second go.

Fun level, needs more coins tho :D

Mario: Isolation
QPS-JVR-HRG

A sci-fi horror inspired course full of suspense and action! Main gimmicks are rotten shrooms and switch blocks.

Attached: RottenMushroomSMBW.png (185x185, 5K)

Thank you, glad you like it!

Weirdly enough i played and liked this before you said to, bit tricky but it was fun. The warning arrows were very polite

I tried. I received some criticism how far about my levels being too hard, so I toned it down from the usual. What fortunate coincidence though. I'm trying to beat your level right now but it's admittedly quite hard for me. But so far I'm enjoying it. In fact your levels sort of remind me of my own. I believe we have similar way of doing things. Though you clearly like your bosses is more than I do lol

Should I delete and change stages that have small parts that people die a lot on, or keep them up even though they do decently otherwise? Do you lose maker points when deleting a stage?

You sure you're playing mine? It was called Iced-over Cavern and there's no boss in there

It kinda depends on why people die. Is it because the part is genuinely difficult or because they're confused about what to do?
Also yes, you'll lose maker points if you delete your level, unless it got a negative rating.

The Bowser fight needs a mushroom or something. If I had to guess I would say you wanted the player to do something very specific in order to beat him. The player needs a bit more freedom though. You can't expect they're going to be doing whatever it is you think they will be doing.

You can backtrack via the red pipe at the end and get some powerups. The red coins will give you some amazing stuff :^)

Rocks & spikes
GHH-6Y6-JLG
ghost mansion theme, 3D world style, tight platforming involving thwomps

Everytime Bro, no problem.

Left image is old (what's uploaded), right is what I'd change.
You're supposed to use the bee to platform into the pipe, but people seem to have trouble and fall down the right side, jumping into the spikes (which is an alternate route to come from).

I can do the jump consistently, but when I watched my friend play he had lots of trouble with it. I thought my stages were pretty easy but now I'm doing a double take and feel I need to simplify the trouble areas.

Attached: stagechanges.png (1246x705, 1.56M)

ready for my daily dose of brrrrrrraaaaapppp

well I've been at it for over an hour now so I gotta go to sleep. I can try and beat t later, but no promises. This is like, Gradius levels of hard. Very intricate and demands very specific movements. Fun but insanely difficult.

I would say if you want higher completion percentage, tone down the enemy rate or give powerups more frequently. Either that or learn to live with a low percentage of completion. I know I have. Many of my stages only have around 1 to 10% completion rate.

Please try my new course! There aren't very many ways to die. It's intended to just be a relaxing romp completing simple timing challenges.

The Haunted House's Holy Hammer!
J24-G0B-PHG

Attached: IMG_20190708_053328.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I'll give it a shot

You can add jokes without adding difficulty, jokes don't have to be obstacles. Like the level where you only need 1 coin and there are hundreds of coins everywhere out of reach. Or I made a level that, after defeating 5 different puzzle bowsers, there's a room where you suit up with a fire flower, dry bones shell and beetle helmet, and see GOOD LUCK spelled with coins, just to fight a single Goomba in the next room.

You come up with a gimmick so fun and distracting that the fact you're underwater is at the back of the players of mind.

link me to your post and I'll play it

2H4-WWL-8TF
just finished this, be the first to beat it!

I suppose my boomer ass level is pretty autistic. Thanks for feedback. I've been making tons of levels on 3ds, this is my first actual upload desu

I'll keep uploaded tho. :^) I'll make my next course a bit different.

>shill my levels
>noone plays them
>Play other user stages, rate and comment
>They won't do the same with yours
I won't post ID but for the past few threads I posted 2 levels who, after 2 days of shilling, still have 0 plays. And they still have 0 plays. Maybe I should become an Avatarfaggot for attention

Don't get me wrong I like Boomer levels too. Like I said, I did enjoy it somewhat. Killing boom booms with thwomps was pretty radical. There were just a few frustrating aspects about it, like having to backtrack for power ups, and maybe too much enemy spam.

I like the general design though. Very diverse level design.

Simple flips levels are bullshit. Hard for the sake of being hard with troll shit everywhere. But his stages are rated so high simply because of the name.
The same niggers that like simple flips stages are the same that rage and boo bowserspam stages, even tho they are the same bullshit

Nah dude don't do that. I don't know who you are but I'll try and get to yours as well

Hey guys, I've yet to build any lvl but I want to ask this. Can you tag a level as a Co-Op level? I don't see that tag when looking for levels

Be a cute sissy boi avatarfaggot and I'll play all your levels

>Play other user stages, rate and comment
>They won't do the same with yours
What's wrong with that?

Poor sportsmanship. Playing levels is the reason for these Threads

If it's some randoms prolly nothing. But since most of us are just shilling in Yea Forums it's be a nice gesture.

Will making my Mii a cute girl get me more plays?

No. I never look at Miis.

>shill level here and only here
>One guy plays it
>Lost 3 BP and the dude didn't even tell me what's wrong with it
I feel your pain, but this is probably worse.

Attached: 1553472964925.jpg (598x578, 102K)

S05-X28-G2H
Not thrilled with it, a bit of softlock potential and I fear some time sensitive parts toward the end may not be intuitive. Two checkpoints so not that bad if you have some patience, not kaizoshit level by any means.

Attached: D-84C50UwAAl5tS.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Are you sure it has zero plays? Restart your game, it doesn't update correctly if you're just using sleep mode.

The only thing I feel bad about adding are those lava cheap cheaps. Lmao

The number of levels in these threads is just overwhelming and I spend so much time making my own I do that more than playing them. I'm gonna try to dedicate a day to just playing Yea Forums's levels and take a break from making.

play my level super goomba land and I will play yours if you post code

SVX-TXK-6LF

>Pyramid Persistence
011-RLH-KPF
Try to find all the secrets in this realm shrouded by the desert sand!

>Airship Assault
F1G-YCJ-R2G
Strike an incoming airship, prevent the bombing of Mushroom Kingdom!

>Keep Kerfuffle
7QX-QMC-CFG
Bowser Jr. is trying his hardest to defend this keep! Can you find out why?

>Fever Dream Donjon
R8W-F85-6QG
Traverse your enemies, defeat the victory, achieve the fortress?!

>Matroid: Zebes
WJQ-Y29-DPG
Space Bounty Hunter Mario investigates a suspicious distress call.

>Downward Dune Dash
YY6-GJB-SRG
Up or down, riches or speed, the choice is yours!

>NieR: Mariomata 「コノママジャダメ」
BWG-QRJ-1SF
2M. Find the strange signal coming from the desert. Glory to Mankind.

Now time to play this new hot garbage

>poor sportsmanship
Read: self-entitlement. Others don't have to play or like your levels if they don't want to.

If I don't like a level, I'm not going to give it a like. I'm not going to give special treatment because we happen to browse the same site.

I’m only one person user, and I do have other things to do outside of playing the game. There’s such a high influx of levels and new ones coming in that unless I spend all day doing nothing but playing stages I’ll never get fully caught up. Gimme your course ID and I’ll play them soon as I get home.

Shut up faggot.

There's this huge relief when you finish a level you've been spending too much fucking time on and hate its guts. Now I can just play some god damn levels.

Daily Brap Level Post

NEW - The Fart and the Furious - L76 8FF G0H

Brap Factory - SSR 1R8 WSF

Descending into Gas - RD9 C6V 82G

Pass Gas - WJB F91 3QF

Gas Tunnels of Delight - 5RK 6X7 YLF

all will bow before the gas, now and forever, amen

Attached: jlp.png (339x420, 190K)

I personally only boo levels that seem bad on purpose or have absolutely zero effort. If someone tries but it's not good, I don't rate at all. If it's good, I like it.

I think I will just filter those level codes aswell as the phrase brap

Daily shilling: BW8-R3Y-TYG
Come on user, try my shitty level and tell me it sucks edition

What are some arcade machine type games you can do in SM1 style?

Attached: Df8FAcU8AAwjhk_1.jpg (828x521, 58K)

SMB1.5: 1-4 Floaty Fortress
>RVN-YBQ-2QG
Castle course with an official feel to it; any critique/feedback is appreciated!

Attached: 1562038933338.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

I liked the comfy swamp. Bretty gud

it's almost like it's the same people who post in all the threads

fart

They should shill once or twice and then move on to make a new level in my opinion. Also adding to the Yea Forums masterlist helps, I've gotten some traffic from that.

Seems like these threads have turned to cancer

>anons on here started booing other anons levels
>the same attention whoring levels keep getting posted
>people in here think they too good to play and like other anons levels even if that user played their level

These threads became uncomfy and it only took a week

>Squid Waltz
0JT-CDL-BPF
new underwater level, still 0 play

>Ahoy, mateys !
21M-XV8-13G
pirate themed level with bo-bombs and a mini-boss

>Strike Switches
QMP-WQB-QNG
switch level with a spooky section

Attached: 2411009_0.jpg (630x630, 54K)

Where is this list

of course we boo shitty levels

People shouldn't have to feel obligated to play your levels just because you played theirs.
Just let them do whatever they want.

>When someone plays your level but doesn't give it a like

Attached: Screenshot151.jpg (1400x1400, 179K)

What if score hiscores were a thing too

that was me

yeah it's kinda retarded that they don't record the high score, as it would add more replayability to many levels

Where do I go to see the code for my level again?

Check out your maker profile by pressing Y on the main menu in course world. You can get to your uploaded courses from there.

Remember that one level in DKC2 where you had to use the Invincibility Barrels to make it through the Brambles?

NLT-3RG-9SF

Awesome, thank you!

I made this stupid ass level:

Mario's Machine of Regrets: X40-RH3-BSG

Attached: sad_ridley_by_zeoxdragon-d7xeyua.jpg (120x125, 8K)

Ivy Airship Remix - GKS-2KJ-VYF
A remake of my old level in Super Mario Maker. I added some checkpoints because the clear rate was abysmal.
Style: New Super Mario Bros. U

Mount Mushroom: Stage 1 - B7X-LTH-BFG
Climb up the great Mt. Mushroom. It's the easiest level.
Style: Super Mario World

Lair of Horus: The lost Pyramid - 2KF-3YN-D0H
Mario found a hidden Pyramid in World 2. Collect 500 Coins and exit the level.
Style: Super Mario Bros. 3

You can leave a comment if you want.
Good luck.

Attached: rbPpmOq.jpg (680x856, 57K)

My shitty ass car level still has 0 plays
Can someone help me out real quick?

DGF-T7T-4BG

Guys I know this is going to sound dumb but I ran out of ideas for bonus rooms in 3d Land. I know it has a lot of unique mechanics but I just don't know how to use them in an interesting way. I guess I'm a boomer preferring simple things

Attached: 1516799015022.png (495x484, 256K)

Is there a way to get rid of the lava in the castle-themed levels in SMW?

I finally finished my world 2.
2-4: King Thwomp's Tower - SJH-RY3-43G
Focuses on platforming with on/off switches, with Thwomps here and there. Concludes with a boss.

Here's the rest of the world if people are interested:
2-1: Mole Town - 176-JS0-DFG
2-2: Canyon Railroad - 5WF-CD1-3JF
2-3: Golden Train: G3Y-V2B-6WG

I want to make a FF9 tribute level but don't know how

Make one using lots of clear pipes. Can lead them to a dead end or the prize.

>Climb the Waterfalls
6HW-7RS-GWG

Snow level in SMW style. Traditional level inspired by DKC where you can speedrun through the level. Feedback is very much appreciated

Great levels man

>Levelcels believing I owe you a like just because we're on the same thread
I took the time to play your level in thr first place, how about learn to be grateful

Okay! Any idea how to make the pipes one way?

Next level that gets posted I have to play and beat, no exceptions.

KHB-093-9DG

You can only run into them sideways, not jump into them. So raise them a block off the floor.

>make a decently hard level
>people complain that it's unfair and trial and error

>streamer/eceleb makes a kaizo level
>everyone loves it

Attached: 1544155846304.png (600x304, 202K)

you can pull the lava down to the very bottom of the screen

expectations. if you label it kaizo then everyone will automatically know it is unfair and trial and error and complaining about it is like complaining about a puzzle level being too puzzling. on the other hand going into a normal but hard level which suddenly has trolly bullshit and trial and error will piss everyone off because its not what they expected.

Sky Town
Q52-WF0-9QG

Explore a little village in the sky

Lonely Night
08K-RP7-81H

Sometimes you just need to go for a walk

Super Mario World Medley
J28-G76-91H

I put together a couple of areas from Super Mario World. I might do a part 2 with caves and castle levels.

Sorry, one more question. I noticed that you can raise the lava levels, but I can't seem to make it go back down. It can only raise. Is this intentional or is there a way to make lava keep going up and down?

I have a similar problem

>Make level
>It's easy for streamers
>But it's too hard for the average player

Why the fuck is difficulty adjustment so hard?

Did a level that's pretty fucking easy and it had like 4% clear rate. It's full of casuals this game

post it

There's a difference between "decently hard level" and kaizo. A level can be normal and hard without being trolly. Kaizo is all about being hard in a trolly way. It's like as soon as it's a "normal level", you can't have a section where you jump with Yoshi on a row of piranha plants over some spikes without it getting a boo.

will this game cure my depression?

Beaten and liked.

All of my levels are around 1 to 5% completion and they pretty much never get boo'd

That's me.
Make a better level next time and I'll drop a like.

you click the arrow on the lava slider

Why doesn't 3D world have a 1 block sized hurt block or one ways?

I have over 5000 maker points with non meme levels.
I think I can say I make good levels.

Not my fault you don't know what a good level.

BW8-R3Y-TYG
Go ahead have fun

you don't

pretty sure the clear rate was only low from people speedrunning it and 10% isn't even that low. liked it anyway.

>muh meme level point

Thanks user, like I told you it's easy. You got any code?

How many levels do you have?

Sure here's my latest level. Its pretty hard though.
8SC-P1S-61H

Can any enemy break bricks from below other than bowser jr?

maybe with a spiny on top

and kamek can

in what theme?
bomb ombs are generally good at breaking bricks

Here's my latest course, High High Heights 1.
It's a simple and straightforward course that feels more like Rayman Legends than a Mario game and lets you really rush through the level, but can still be beaten without ever holding the run-button.
LWL-M6M-G5G

Normal thwomps can break one layer of brown bricks at a time, and super thwomps can even destroy solid blocks and keep going until they hit ground.

Why can your levels get picked in multiplayer vs despite not being tagger for it? I feel bad for the people that got my shell jump practice level in vs mode.

We're reaching bump limit

New thread

Is there a way to make a one-way pipe?

You can put the exit pipe above the ground, so you can't walk into it.

Place the exit a tile above ground +1 extra tile for each pow block in the level just to be safe.

You can jump out of the car if you miss the jump boost

Well, that was unforgiving. Still fun tho

Made another hard speedrun, this time with cannonball jumping. Please try it out.
NQY-J5G-17G

Get ready to fail many times until you get the timings right. I put coins to guide you but it will still require some practice to get to the end.

Partially unrelated but do people actually use the master list?

>tfw can only make hard as shit levels because I'm used to watching youtubers play super expert
>can't make 'normal' levels because they feel too easy and bland
How do I strike the right balance? Should I replay the old games?

thanks for playing it!

I really like your levels, the theming and difficulty of this one was on point, I really like the airlocks.

thanks alot

Keep in mind that an easy to finish course can still make for a challenging speedrun.

8X5-1C1-BSG
I'm back with the stage 1-2 of Super Mario Bros 2

Attached: super-mario-bros-2-664-664x374.jpg (664x374, 57K)

Reminder that nobody here plays your levels even if you played theirs.

My first two courses.

>Desert Cave 1: Wiggly Snakes

DGT-R35-J3G

Theme is SMW, desert - day. Standard - Themed
It's about riding snake blocks and jumping on wigglers to continue the course. Difficulty is medium. Easy to speedrun!

>Desert Caves 2: The Inner Forest

GKS-LKN-6KF

SMW- Desert -Standard-Themed
Difficulty: Medium-Hard
This level is about bouncing on wigglers and piranha plants. It flows like a speedrun, but with less stress. It can be beaten slowly aswell.

Attached: 5111089051efd1ce9896a06a9a6d4cc3.jpg (187x240, 9K)

False, you are just bitter. Calm down. People are not entitled to play your levels. I post my levels here and then play about two or three levels at random. We cannot play them all. Also, a lot of anons have played my levels. Post them, make them better, work on them, sell them better, be patient.

Demonstrably wrong just from reading the thread