Blocks your sidebar

>blocks your sidebar

Attached: gamers.jpg (427x184, 44K)

i literally clicked this shit on accident like 10 minutes ago

fuckin promoted vids

>Videos of people taking Yea Forums posts too seriously
>Comments full of people who think Yea Forums is the boogyman and are too scared to visit the site

>people taking reddit posts and reading them out loud
>almost 1M viewers

Haha yeah, we were just ironically hating niggers this whole time.

better than them actually posting here

I know. I am fucking boggled that it took this long for someone to capitalize on this normie shit and wHY WASNT IT ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560050638748.jpg (668x450, 93K)

It's genuinely disgusting and I hope whoever gets reposted gets a cut of the profit.

Or else they'll start doing it here, too.

I wish they were too scared to post here rather than 95% of this site being facebook/twitter/reddit crossposters

Not even that, it's all plugged into Microsoft text to speech. Next to zero minimum effort for maximum profit

True enough but it's still funny how many normalfags think they'll get a virus or someshit just by going to the frontpage

most are shit except the ones about survival advice and neat things

going to be completely honest, the people who watch this shit have so little standards you could do it too with no loss. It's not like they're not already stealing content.

>see video of someone discussing internet horror stories
>"huh this might be neat"
>it's just a retelling of some larpfaggotry on /x/ ending with "and he never posted again"

Attached: D9pFLXcVAAA5gH0.jpg (640x360, 41K)

>plugged in text-to-speech
>adds
>just the first top rated posts instead of interesting ones
>dozens of copy-cats
>Constantly does that "like comment and subscribe" bullshit that nobody on earth likes.

>Top 10 Most Disturbing Yea Forums Posts
>one of them is the /g/ user who took in a neet and made him live under his bed and take HRT

but seriously, what are the strangest things you've heard over mic?

Didn't pewdiepie make a few videos doing this shit? I remember at least one or two from people posting screencaps of them here.

>Top 10 things fast food workers won't tell you
>It's just reading random reddit posts which say nothing anyone with a brain wouldn't already know

Can't knock the hustle

Attached: toadfilms ad revenue.png (809x659, 237K)

I once heard a fart that sounded like a banshee

holy fuck is that nujack

>We

That post actually deserves a video because it's seriously psychotic.

no wonder everyone wants to become a youtuber even if they only smell their own farts

>are the crystal gems

>>Comments full of people who think Yea Forums is the boogyman and are too scared to visit the site
Nobody thinks that anymore. I mean, look at this board.

Use ublock

I played a game of Payday 2 once where someone's mic was so bad they sounded like police dispatch. I also heard someone on Planetside 2 once who sounded like he chainsmoked for thirty years, it was painful.

Yea Forums is full of trannies, legends have some truth

Wait, what?

oh no

>people who think Yea Forums is the boogyman and are too scared to visit the site
This stopped being the case after 2013. This site is now filled with reactionary normalfags that don't bother to lurk.

Are you implying that /g/ post is not disturbing? Because you'd be right, it's fucking hot. Fingers crossed it's actually fake, though

Attached: 1562521071361.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Can I get the quick rundown?

it has to be bots, right?

To be fair that post looked pretty legit, I actually wonder what kind of shit do you have to go through to end up like that.

>WOW BRUH CAN YOU IMAGINE? THAT SOUNDS SO SCARY BRUH JUST LIKE IN MY MEME VIDEOS THAT TALK ABOUT HOW SCARY Yea Forums IS

Based ToadFilms making money of redditors, hes probably reading this

The videos of people reading reddit threads are the most pointless shit, and you'd have to be retarded to watch them. If I wanted to read reddit posts, I'd go to reddit.

>give one of these videos a go
>vid is about abusive family members
>faggot reading goes on a full stop to unironically tell people having similar issues to just go to redit
for "emotional support"
never again

>Yea Forums is a racist website! they are evil!
>Yea Forums bans bad words, content and cunny threads
this please loosed steam, nobody wants another reddit clone

>people don't have happy thoughts of shit that was posted to look disgusting
woah

fuck you ToadsFilm

I stopped watch RSlash videos because of this reason. He'd always interject with some bullshit.