What are the best games with ninjas out there, Yea Forums ?

What are the best games with ninjas out there, Yea Forums ?

Attached: 6B041091-359B-4B4E-9F94-8FE51543D3CE.jpg (1024x534, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/986020/Kunoichi_Botan/
youtu.be/6uqQofm3zTU
youtube.com/watch?v=nkWErb8hJVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats up my ninja

Attached: Ngbcover.jpg (352x499, 67K)

The messenger

Strider 2 is my favorite.

Attached: Strider.png (746x902, 464K)

Shinobi 3 still remains the best.

If you're looking for something more stealthy, Mark of the Ninja and Shadow Tactics are great. Haven't played Tenchu so I can't comment on that.

The Shinobi series in general is probably my favorite; the original, Revenge, III, the GG games, the 3DS game -- all great to varying degrees.

i like how lives serve a purpose beyond just something to keep you from losing with the suicide jutsu. it allows accessibility while also fucking over careless people who abuse it. 6 button mode is great for when you want to do sword only runs.

shadow dancer is great too.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I especially like the Genesis version but the arcade one isn't bad either.

Tenchu for Sneakan
Ninja Gaiden for Fightan

Attached: Ryu.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

This one was pretty fun

Attached: 250px-Shinobido_Way_of_the_Ninja[1].jpg (250x353, 23K)

Good taste

Attached: bobsponge.png (352x515, 375K)

Joe and Mac

Mark of the Ninja

Red ninja

metal gear rising

Attached: have sex.png (512x448, 5K)

Revenge of Shinobi

Attached: wbm-tfw no gf.png (512x448, 8K)

The Messenger

One of the few good hgames on steam atm.
store.steampowered.com/app/986020/Kunoichi_Botan/

Attached: ss_8145f44503dfcf6fb9f93fc3cd09695b443664f4.1920x1080.jpg (640x480, 121K)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Wait there's enemy motorcycle riders?!

Attached: 20190707220015_1.jpg (800x452, 94K)

I like that the ryona scenes go hard but I should've expected that after playing that circle's previous game.

No, i shopped those in :^)

Attached: Ryu boss.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

You cant always expect the same from same devs. Some devs make both cute and mostly romantic games and then they release sick game full of gore, scat and rape.

Tenchu 1 had.. interesting AI. If any one guard had reason to suspect a hostile presence, every single guard within draw distance would rotate on the spot til they faced your location precisely, tracking your movement.
The original alarm-sounder would either do the same, stand on the spot and alternate between pivoting randomly or taking a step or two, or run around like a headless chicken, often mindlessly into walls, their head always facing you even if it bent their neck some 120 degrees.
If a guard spotted a corpse, they would travel to the nearest border of draw distance, where a second guard independent of the level layout would materialize out of thin air, at which point they would begin one of the three behaviours described above.
Furthermore, once they had both calmed down, the new, magically summoned guard could have failed to register the corpse immediately upon coming into play and would do so now, potentially repeating the process. It was wild.

The graphics are markedly dated, but it remains my favorite in the series: the soundtrack is one of the best in all of gaming, the combat is deliberate and satisfying, and not just for a stealth game, the tone is perfect - and the voice acting is laugh-out-loud.

NES Ninja Gaidens are GOAT. I'm not a big fan of the 3D ones but Black is okay too.

The NES Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, The Messenger and Shadow of the Ninja
youtu.be/6uqQofm3zTU

Attached: 03.jpg (1280x1818, 618K)

tenchu wrath of heaven

I never played the originals, but do you know if the 2014 reboot/remake game is any good? I see it recommended to me on steam from time to time but never gave it a real look.

Attached: 279063-strider-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 107K)

Super Mario 64.
>But there are no ninjas
You just can't see them.

i played about halfway and stopped because the PC version crashed randomly on me half a dozen times. if you like metroidvania games, you'll probably like it.

I never played the originals either, but I played the reboot and it was alright. It's not mindblowing as far as metroidvanias go, kinda mediocre if you've already played the best the genre has to offer, but it's still worth a playthrough specially if you like cyberpunk aesthetics
youtube.com/watch?v=nkWErb8hJVo

True but when it comes to these RPGM games it's a safe bet to expect the same shit, or at least a scene or two. The first scene's bad end in Botan was one of those "Oh yeah, it's this group's game." moments.

It's a pretty solid metroidvania, I enjoyed it a good amount.

Ninja: Shadow of Darkness is hard as nails and a wild fuckin' ride. Coolie hats, shirtless lumberjacks, trolls, giant spiders, giant enemy crabs, all the MK ninjas, lizardmen, gargoyles, demons, a dragon with a potato for a body, a tubby pirate that cannonballs and flies like superman, a giant dragon and Japanese Satan himself - you beat, chop, and kunai the hell out of them all. Except you won't coz lives are limited and the traps and platforming are designed by bastards

Hagane is pretty good too.

ah fuck, I forgot about the zombies and skeletons that break in half and have their legs kick you in the nuts

this shit rules.

Attached: The_Ninja_Warriors_snes_box.png (370x269, 229K)

Katana zero is pretty good. Probably not the best ninja game though.