Beautiful, enormous open world teeming with life, color, and things to do

>Beautiful, enormous open world teeming with life, color, and things to do
>Amusing and memorable NPC's
>Criminally underrated soundtrack
>Deep and interesting cooking/crafting system
>Diverse combat options
>Short but creative shrine/divine beast quests
>Great story mode, even for a Zelda game
>Almost endless replay value due to world size, side quests, shrine exploration, korak seed collecting, and treasure hunting
>most of Yea Forums hates everything about it

Explain yourselves

Attached: 20544.jpg (590x336, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Kass!

Majora's Mask's world is more concise and interesting!
Majora's Mask has better written characters (but Kass is still the best character ever!)
Majora's Mask has the better soundtrack!
The cooking/crafting system is not very deep at all and really simple!
Combat has a lot of creative options, sure, but the same could be said for Majora's Mask, a game that unlike botw, doesn't have only a single attack combo!
Shrine Quests are pretty great in their own way, but Majora's Mask provides more organic sidequests by actually integrating them into the environment, on top of having a buttload of secrets in them to begin with!
The story has a decent core theme but fails in execution of its writing, though the presentation is pretty charming. Still, Majora's Mask far outshines it!
That is not replay value, replay value is the amount of enjoyment you get out of replaying the game, not progressing in the game! If you've 100%ed BotW once, you're very unlikely to do it again!

It's a great game in its own way, but it's still heavily flawed, and given that BotW has the opportunity to greatly surpass it, people calling it 10/10 now would quickly take that back after realizing it's sequel is far superior, if Nintendo decides to go that route! Perhaps not, the sequel may be just as good, or maybe even worse, but the potential is still there because there was a lot that could be fixed about the original!

you must be new here. Yea Forums hates everything.

and of course I forget my image, but I love Kass with all my heart!

Attached: My husband.jpg (2978x2978, 2.76M)

I love a lot of it, but I hate all of the dungeons, the general low difficulty level of the game, the visual direction (lol what if every dungeon and shrine has the same fucking aesthetic and the UI looks like some designer's cheap Behance project) and the lack of world building in an open world game.

The game doesn't have any music

>>Great story mode, even for a Zelda game
Who the fuck are you fooling, falseflagfag

I agree the soundtrack is underrated, but
>Great story mode
no one could believe this.

There is no music while you are out and about in the world so you can become immersed in the world. The music when you enter villages is top-tier, beautifully orchestrated and/or arranged and is the quintessential spirit of Zelda

>Majora's Mask's world is more concise and interesting!

No it isn't, unless you think small holes in the ground with nothing interesting in them qualifies as "concise" content.

>Majora's Mask has better written characters

Only a couple of sidequests in MM are actually interesting, and the infamous Anju/Kafei line isn't that much better than some of BotW's more engaging character sidequests like Stolen Heirloom.

>Majora's Mask has the better soundtrack

Only Clock Town is any good here. The other areas mostly just play the same copypasted track until you complete the dungeon there.

>The cooking/crafting system is not very deep at all and really simple

It encourages experimentation while still being simplistic and user-friendly, unlike MM which doesn't have an equivalent system to supplement the rest of its gameplay loop.

>Combat has a lot of creative options, sure, but the same could be said for Majora's Mask

Majora's Mask isn't nearly as creative with its combat in comparison.

>Majora's Mask provides more organic sidequests by actually integrating them into the environment

No they don't. Most of MM's sidequests involve just talking to an NPC at the correct time or involve a simple minigame or fetchquest. BotW's shrine quests absolutely shit on them in every conceivable way when it comes to making use of the environment.

>If you've 100%ed BotW once, you're very unlikely to do it again

Stupidly false equivalence, because I feel absolutely no desire to 100% Majora's Mask again either.

MMfags need to stop overrating their meme game. It's good, but you're heavily downplaying BotW's complexity to contrast the two games.

Absurdly based

>little kid shitting about with a piano while his parents talk to the neighbors in the other room
You're right, it's such a good soundtrack

You can literally do deconstruct anything in the world like this, you realize? If you don't want to have an actual argument then fuck off. I can't take post-ironic shitposting anymore. What happened to being genuine?

>dungeon crawling based rpg doesnt have real dungeons or interesting bosses

that's why

also korok seeds arent content and if you think they are you're a fucking retard

>>Beautiful, enormous open world teeming with life, color, and things to do
Bare heightmaps with minipuzzles designed in a vacuum plopped on randomly and given a desaturation filter for some completely unexplainable reason

Then go back.

I don't really have time to disect any of your arguments, and you have a point with BotW's combat vs MM's combat, but I think you don't give majora's mask enough credit with the way sidequest are integrated into its world, you're straight up wrong on the soundtrack aspect, I agree with your cooking point even if I still believe it's superficial. That said, I would still say that Majora's Mask has better combat because not only are there many different combat options combined with the diverse transformation masks, there's also more enemy variety.

Just for the record, I wasn't saying that Majora's Mask is more replayable for its 100%ing, in fact I wasn't arguing that Majora's Mask is replayable at all, I was simply saying that BotW doesn't have replay value. I will argue that Majora's Mask is replayable because of other aspects, such as having really great pacing that mitigates the annoyance of replaying sections of games, as well as having a narrative that gets better as you mature and gain more knowledge in life. BotW doesn't do these nearly as well.

Attached: kasssss.png (880x1308, 1.39M)

four dungeons total with no real context aside from elemental nods based on location
bosses are uninspired phantom ganon clones with no context

story sucks in general and characters are boring

best zelda tho

don't forget
>best speedrunning game of the generation

Attached: 1532232166793.webm (852x480, 2.64M)

>ubisoft towers

Attached: 1537185677028.jpg (776x678, 133K)

most of Yea Forums thinks it's the best game ever made

Considering Yea Forums hasn't shut up about it for a single day for over TWO YEARS, there's some definite obsession.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

I'm really looking forward to an all-dungeon run at AGDQ now that bullet time bounces have been discovered

Attached: 1535679092323.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

Based Kassfag chiming in like clockwork

I'm going to show BOTW the respect that I think it's earned, and I won't call it shit, NOR will I attack or insult the fanbase. I will give my honest viewpoint, and top it off with another viewpoint that I believe is related.

Too many areas where there's not much to do, and too many sections repeat, like korok puzzles. Also, too much of it is based on the "journey being more important than the destination" which ultimately results in wasted time. I'd love a journey that outweighs the destination if I had a bit more useful stuff to find on the way.

I can't say I remember a single one. Most are generic anime cliches.

Underrated? I don't think I even remember a single track. Maybe that's for the best for that atmospheric feel, but I can't say I'd prefer it.

Which is kinda nullified by the fact that it ruins combat. Being able to shove food in your face infinitely, without cooldown, without consequence, and while freezing every enemy in place, makes combat trivial.

>Diverse combat options
Unfortunately falls prey to dominant strategy. I just find myself flurry rushing every single enemy that's applicable, and button mashing the rest. The enemies that are supposed to be horribly difficult, like lynels, fall prey to repetitious AI and can be trivialized with any number of crutch weapons or mechanics. I never feel on edge during combat.

If shrines offered a better reward than just orbs, I'd probably be more interested in them. I honestly stopped caring about shrines after 8 or 10 or them because I mainly went for stamina. I didn't want hearts because the run was easy enough and I was doing a three heart so it wouldn't be a pushover.

(continued)

Yea Forums hates everything popular. If it's an actually good popular thing like BoTW or the Deltarune series, you may see an ounce of genuine discussion, but it'll still mostly be mindless shitflinging. If it's a popular thing which is legitimately terrible, like most Nu-Sony shit, then there won't even be that ounce, it'll just be ripped to shreds completely. It sucks but it's better than what the rest of the internet does, which is mindlessly lap up fucking everything.

>little kid shitting about with a piano while his parents talk to the neighbors in the other room

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this? If you are implying that the soundtrack in BOTW is the equivalent of an untrained child diddling on the piano than that is so far from the truth it barely warrants a response.

(continued)

I hate all story in video games, and I wish the memories didn't even exist. I don't care if they're optional, I don't want degenerate story fans having any leeway in the industry, with their sickening desire to have games be "artistic". Screw that, I'll take a good Mario game over any cinematic ambition.

>Almost endless replay value due to world size, side quests, shrine exploration, korak seed collecting, and treasure hunting
The problem is that there's no challenge, so I never went back for a second playthrough. I can't even coerce myself to go back for a modded playthrough on the PC using an emulator. There's just nothing to bring me back.

Most of Yea Forums hates everything, and so do I if you want me to be honest. A good game can pierce my prejudice and make me like it inspite of prior expectations. Zelda did half that job. I don't think it a bad game, but I think it's a very flawed product. Personally, I've played games that did individual aspects much better, and one game in particular did every single aspect better combined. that's not to throw negativity onto the game, but I expect more from a super powerful and super-rich corporation with limitless funding and developer power. I feel regret that the fanbase doesn't care about discussion and is content with shitposting about metacritic scores and sales. Find me even one fan who's sensible and won't call people snoys for liking other games, and I'll show you a unicorn at the end of a rainbow with a pot gold, while he's busy working on half life 3.

Why do people assume this about games here? I've seen this kind of post all the time in regards to many games. No, "most" people don't hate the game, most people like it.

>dungeon crawling based rpg doesnt have real dungeons

Well, define 'real'. It has over 120 shrines which are dungeon equivalents. If by 'real' you mean 'difficult or challenging', than I kind of disagree. While I admit that at least 30-40 are easy intentionally at the start to ease the player into the world and the shrine system, at least 40 to 50 of the remaining 80 were very challenging if you wanted to collect all the chests from them (which is the point of going into a dungeon). Not to mention the shrine quests which were fun and challenging, and exist to make the player interact more with the environment (the Wild from the title) in a unique and interesting way.

I'd genuinely agree, although there is a case to be made for it being too homogenous
I'll give you that. The shit the NPCs in this game say and the sidequests they have you do still manage to surprise me.
Eh, it gets its just desserts. The truly great songs in the soundtrack, like Hyrule Castle and the final boss theme, are popular enough where I wouldn't call em underrated.
Lol what
>Diverse combat options
I'll give you this one as well. The melee combat in and of itself is pretty barebones, but there are always a ton of innovative ways to defeat enemies you'd normally be too weak to kill
The shrines almost universally suck donkey dick. The beasts are admittedly pretty cool, though
Ah yes, the completely optional campaign mode of Zelda games. What the fuck were you thinking when you said this? What is there in Zelda other than "Story mode?" Is there some multiplayer couch co-op mode in OoT that I missed or something? I guess Spirit Tracks had something like that so I dunno
LOL
It's a great game but Korok seeds? Come on man
It's Yea Forums, what the fuck do you expect

>I don't really have time to dissect any of your arguements
>procedes to post vague, half-ass responses to the well thought out points of contention made in leui of admitting defeat and bowing to superior intellect and critique

It's okay to admit he's right and when you've been bested. In fact it feels great to learn something instead of living in ignorance

>ubisoft games

Attached: btUqCGD.jpg (500x333, 97K)

>farm shrines: the game
>empty fucking world with the same shit copypasted over and over again (shrines, kokor puzzles, monsters) to fill it
>shitty MMO tier "fetch me 10 grasshoppers" side quests as """content""" for the soulless towns
>Gerudo + Zora the only places in the ENTIRE map that have an actual story to tell
>instead of caves and elaborate dungeons we get hundreds of soulless samefagged COPYPASTED shrines
>like 5 types of normal monster in total in the ENTIRE game, recolored for harder areas, just more samefagged copypasting to fill their shit empty world
>garbage combat literally inferior to previous games (TP had more moves, WW was more flashy and cool, SS had wii motion gimmick), what the fuck were they thinking?
>even putting aside the shit combat whose crowning achievement is "do le sidehop for flurry!!XD", you constantly pause battle to stuff your fat face with food and switch your broken weapon, disrupting flow and breaking immersion
>NOOOOO STOP USING WEAPONS STOP FIGHTING RAAARGH YOUR WEAPON BREAKS IN 5 HITS (this is REALLY """realistic""")
>might as well leave weapon """rewards""" in their chests, or throw them off a cliff because hey, they break after 5 hits anyway and you're back to bokor clubs, so no point in even hassling with your inventory space
>seriously, how the fuck does military grade weapons breaking after 5 hits make sense at all?
>how the fuck is "break 10 different weapons to kill one boss" a thing? Are they armored with fucking adamantium?
>how the fuck is link able to stash away dozens of swords, axes and spears? Nonsensical bullshit all to make their forced, contrived durability meme "work"
>literally no story/plot, just "you are hero, this is ganon the villain, you stop him"
>DLC shit being obsessively marked as DLC shit (breaks immersion)
>immersion breaking amiibo garbage like literal switch T-Shirts
>unlikable Zelda
>shit soundtrack
>Ganon is a weak pushover unless you basically don't play the game

You cannot refute this.

>>Almost endless replay value due to world size, side quests, shrine exploration, korak seed collecting, and treasure hunting

Literally just run to the fly beast grab the fly power then do the rest in less than 1 hour and finish the game.

Even Dark souls 3 have more replay value than BOTW and DS3 fucking sucks.

I'd also like to add onto this: why does this 60 dollar game have almost 40 dollars in DLC content? Nintendo couldn't just give us that, knowing that they'd make bank anyway and break record sales? Why do we have to pay 20 dollars upfront, AND pay for multiple separate paywalls just to get all the content? It feels unnecessarily greedy.

The game has basically no story. It might sound weird but I've always been attached to Zelda's story which is why WW is my favorite game, because it had the best story. I will say though, I seriously loved the Champions, both as characters and the concept of Link having been part of a group of bros. But that alone doesn't make a story. All the flashbacks are just "Zelda is useless".

No dungeons seriously hurts the game also, quite sad that they decided to use their awesome puzzles on a quadrillion lame shrines instead.

Unironically the price is why I chose to emulate on CEMU despite owning a Switch.

Another thing, the game seriously has trouble giving rewards. The armor set from the labyrinth is really the only thing that's a sick reward. Everything else are weapons that are probably weaker than what you have.

Seriously, what is their obsession with giving you Flameblades? It's not a good weapon for fucks sake. They throw that shit at you everywhere. Forgotten Temple you fight through hordes to get one, the shrine at Hyrule castle there's a Flameblade outside and then one inside the shrine (Major Strength Test reward) and guess what the one outside is better. Countless other times they throw Flameblades at you as well. It's like a placeholder they never got to replace with something actually good.

i'd say it was pretty simple, but maybe i wasn't getting too much into it. it sure was nice though
yeah, personally i don't think it was all that impressive but i guess you could say so-
what
never seen any hate threads about this game. everything gets shitposted a little, but i feel like botw got very good reception here

your thread is weird

Attached: 1533752076582.jpg (250x250, 21K)

Anyone who praises BOTW's soundtrack is a certified shill or brainwashed Nintendie fanboy (the same kind of person who would damage control Pokemon SWSH)

That's one of the most objectively indefensible things about BOTW.

Someone save this. Good pasta.

>never seen any hate threads about this game
literally how

The first time I ever saw gameplay for this game I knew that the speedruns were going to be absolutely amazing.

Attached: 1468116787285.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Too many areas where there's not much to do, and too many sections repeat, like korok puzzles. Also, too much of it is based on the "journey being more important than the destination" which ultimately results in wasted time. I'd love a journey that outweighs the destination if I had a bit more useful stuff to find on the way.

I found myself enjoying the journey and the 'destination' equally. By destination here I mean riding my horse on the road and spotting something uusual or interesting in the distance, and going to check it out. These include Hyrulian Ruins, enemy encampments, several dense and mysterious forrests, smoke stacks from a fire, cabins, hunting different animals, foraging for mushrooms, stables and the several NPC's and sidequests available therein, Lynel's, Troll's, Shrine quests, Shrines themselves, etc etc etc. The game has it's flaws and points that needed improving, but I'm not sure what more you could have wanted in terms of the enormity of the world and how life like it felt at all times without ever feeling too 'forced'.

>(NPC's) I can't say I remember a single one. Most are generic anime cliches.

This will result more on taste. I found many to be funny

>Underrated? I don't think I even remember a single track. Maybe that's for the best for that atmospheric feel, but I can't say I'd prefer it.

It matched the atmosphere and mood perfectly, the arrangements and orchestrating were always balanced depending on the in game cinematic/situation or which city you were in. In general, and the instrumentation matched the 'rural folk' atmosphere of the game in general. The tracks being memorable or not may be another story, but in ways we can 'objectively' measure it's soundtrack, it was superb in every regard.

>Which is kinda nullified by the fact that it ruins combat. Being able to shove food in your face infinitely, without cooldown, without consequence, and while freezing every enemy in place, makes combat trivial.

(cnt'd)

Meant to quote the first line of the previous post^^^^

>combat

I'm speaking more on the actual cooking component than I am on the in game mechanics. The cooking system is easy and non threatening to new comers while at the same time encouraging experimentation. Yes you can spam eat when you get low, but this has never ruined many other great RPG's with similar mechanics, such as Fallout, and even previous Zelda titles.

>Unfortunately falls prey to dominant strategy. I just find myself flurry rushing every single enemy that's applicable, and button mashing the rest.

I disagree. Maybe midway through the game when you get better items, but it is almost always better to examine a camp and find it's weaknesses to exploit than it is to just bum rush a bunch of enemy's and spam your sword. Every encampment has an environmental weakness or some sort of mechanic to exploit if you only find it. Even so, once you do a 'master run' and you weapons are literally glass, you basically cannot use this strategy and are forced to be creative.

>If shrines offered a better reward than just orbs, I'd probably be more interested in them. I honestly stopped caring about shrines after 8 or 10 or them because I mainly went for stamina. I didn't want hearts because the run was easy enough and I was doing a three heart so it wouldn't be a pushover.

Now you just sound a bit pretentious. The game is impossible on a 3 heart run and 'bum rushing' camps like you said. Only doing 8 or 10 of them? After about 10% through the game any enemy can kill you in one hit or arrow if u keep 3 hearts. Not to mention there are 120 shrines in the game. How can you make an accurate assessment of the dungeon (shrine) system in BOTW if you've only gone to 8 or 10 total? You're literally speaking out of ignorance.

>Deltarune series
I'm sorry, what?

>Lack of direction
>Most of the shit you can do is repetitive
>Super grindy weapon/loot sytem
>Good story but not much of one

It isn't a zelda game, which is why a lot of people don't like it. It is a totally non-zelda-like game with zelda characters and names added. It also becomes extremely repetitive after a few hours, and while exploring is fun and there's a lot of options for combat, most places aren't worth exploring and the combat itself tends to be tedious to frustrating, thanks to damage sponge enemies and cardboard weapons.

I enjoyed it because I'm a huge sucker for the open world meme, and it was a beautiful and lovingly crafted world with some neat shit in it, but it was underwhelming for a zelda game, and for zelda purists it would be a spit in the eye and a slap in the face

Did you just unironically tell someone that if they want good discussion and a better overall experience, they should go to reddit?

>Too many areas where there's not much to do

Reminder that here's a list of everything you can do in Hebra, one of the emptiest and smallest regions in the entire game:

>an environmental puzzle/riddle on Talonto peak that requires you to view a bird-shaped terrain formation from a certain angle to take the appropriate path to reach the shrine
>a stable with its own Stalhorse sidequest
>two environmental puzzles that require you to roll snowballs down the correct path to open a large door
>Pondo's lodge and associated snowball-rolling minigame
>Selmie's house and associated shield-surfing minigame
>leviathan skeleton needed for a larger sidequest
>the North Lomei Labyrinth
>another environmental puzzle where you have to find a way to safely navigate through a mostly submerged cave entrance (meaning no cryonis) without freezing in the ice cold water (the intended solution seems to be riding a log, but you can cheese your way through with enough health)
>a large wall of ice that requires heat items to melt to successfully reach the shrine
>a Lynel challenge in the north

And that's just in addition to the 10+ other shrines that don't require any puzzles or items to reach but might still be hidden nonetheless. I didn't even mention Koroks.

>a lot

Many more people like it than don't. And honestly, people have bitched about every Zelda game since after OoT. All the games have flaws, and it's just down to how much those flaws bother you. People think WW is unfinished garbage, people think TP is a watered down OoT with no soul, people think MM is a tedious side quest game, etc etc. BUT on the flip side people have games like WW or TP as their favorite. None of the 3D Zelda games are bad, aside from maybe SS.

This simply isn't true. Outside of vocal minorities and shitposters hogging most of the attention, the vast majority of Yea Forums and /vg/ thoroughly and regularly enjoys the game.

>And honestly, people have bitched about every Zelda game since after OoT.

Not the same people about the same things, you mongoloid.

Practically none of this is true.

>Most of the shit you can do is repetitive

You need to play more Zelda games if you don't think repeated content is a long-standing franchise staple.

I will admit that ten or twenty shrines that contained as much total space between them as the 120 did would probably have been better. Especially if it was like ten of them were just easily found and the other ten were like the secret hidden shrines. They probably wouldn't have felt as much like real dungeons as other LoZ games, but they would have felt a lot more legit than "here's your two rooms and a couple puzzles" over and over.

Good posts.

I never said that even a majority of people didn't like it. It was a good game. Just not a very good zelda game. Mostly the people who don't like it are the people who were expecting anything more than zelda characters in a game that was an entry in the series.

No elaborate dungeons
No finding that chest with the cool new gear in the dungeon
No memorable bosses
Minimal story
Minimal direction
Minimal character development

Obviously, but the point is it's impossible to please everyone and at this point it seems there will always be a section of th Zelda fanbase alienated with each new Zelda game. They haven't been united since the ALttP and OoT era.

>Just not a very good zelda game.

What was the last GOOD Zelda game to you? Because there are people that say WW, TP, ALBW, SS, etc aren't very good Zelda games.

Skyward sword doesn't count. In every other LoZ game i've ever played, dungeons feel unique, and other than backtracking through places you've already been, there's minimal repeating activities. Unless you really like to cut grass for rupees.

But shrines felt samey, there was basically no enemy variety, and most of the game was climbing mountains to find another shrine or a korok.

Grottos, heart pieces, skulltulas, rupee chests, etc. are all huge examples of repetitive content in past games and it's not even remotely exclusive to Skyward Sword.

Shrines are mostly different outside of the combat ones, enemy variety needs work but at least they have the most advanced AI and attack patterns yet, and there's more than enough overworld content outside of shrines and koroks.

Attached: 1515854100900.jpg (698x910, 109K)

SS was a bad zelda game. All other 3d zelda games were good. Didn't play minish cap or spirit tracks, but I'd say the rest of the 2d zelda games were good. Some better than others, but my point is that BotW didn't really feel like a zelda game at all. They took away pretty much all the staples of core zelda gameplay. No real dungeons, breakable weapons, not much in the way of cool utility equipment, a super barebones story to tie it all together. It kept the joy of exploration, but didn't do a lot to flesh that out.

Addendum: I am of course referring to first party zelda titles up in this motherfucker

>No real dungeons, breakable weapons, not much in the way of cool utility equipment, a super barebones story to tie it all together

You may not like them, but Divine Beasts are absolutely dungeons. There's nothing in the entire series that forbids breakable weapons from being a thing in future titles. There's a lot of cool utility equipment (runes and some variation in weapon usage). Lastly, there have been more barebones stories in Zelda than not, you fucking zoomer.

I think it's a bit sad that Nintendo hasn't managed to create a Zelda game that the fans agree is good since ALttP and OoT.

It's even sadder that until BoTW they literally couldn't make a 3D game that sold a lot without appealing to OoT nostalgia.

>ALttP and OoT

But people here have shat on those two as well. Nothing Zelda-related is sacred here.

>Color
>Deep and interesting cooking system
>Great story
Everything else is right though. Yes, I know there's vibrant areas, but the game has too many areas that lack contrast and turning the contrast up on the TV makes the places that do look nice look like shit.

I guess, but after OoT they started adding gimmicks to each game and that why we're so splintered now. But even if they didn't, and kept it strictly OoT style without any ocean, wolves, motion controls, etc they probably still couldn't win.

>Beautiful
Sure
>enormous
For a nation? No. Scale of a single city block or locality.
>open world
That's just a plain matter of fact.
>teeming with life, color
Yep, yep
>and things to do
Disjointed one-off minigames that for all their individual quirks are nevertheless interchangeable and samey with a few stark exceptions. Game is set out like a theme park.
Horrific NPCS, outright worst in the Zelda franchise and I'm glad I have forgotten them.
Crude, simplistic, narrowly limited cooking system. NO crafting system. NO CRAFTING SYSTEM. Do not be imbecile.
>Diverse combat options
Yet with no balance.
They stop being creative by the 4th/128th/900th.
Is this bait? Zelda games are all story. The lack of something other than a story mode lets this game's systems down brutally. Plus the story is vacuous.
>Almost endless replay value
Once you've played through all the minigames once, there's no incentive to play through them again. Scaling means that there's no reason to attempt most challenges earlier in the game with less resources. Even then, a simple "replay this Divine Beast" option would work wonders but is absent.
Spend time on Yea Forums, most of Yea Forums enjoyed it with criticisms pertinent to moments of wasted potential and blueballs. Learn to detect marketers. They are disinfo. Shills paid and unpaid alike that serve to cloud discourse. Clear them.

Attached: 1532127610938.gif (277x350, 663K)

I missed the bullet point I came here to address:
>Underrated soundtrack
Nothing underrated about it. Some goodtracks and a lot of nothing.

>admit he's right
>he's right
>he's

It's okay to just use " I ". This is the internet, no one will judge you for being a magnanimasshole.