MAFIA THREAD

I'm downloading fitgirl bitcoin miner repack of Mafia 3. Is it worth? I don't care about /pol/ crap about this game or story in any game in general, the only thing that caught my attention was the sabotage missions.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQAfxgm3r0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play Mafia City of Lost Heaven instead.

Combat is fun as fuck but hidden behind a bunch of tedious bullshit, make sure you use a trainer.

ten dolllars is too much for old ass game missing music.

Jesus. Why did they choose to make him look like a horrific Resident Evil monster?

By tedious shit you mean managing your gang and stuff, that is the actual shit I'm looking for.

After MGS PW/V I'm craving for this kinda of gameplay.

>spend 15 minutes tediously driving around town
>5 minutes of fun gunplay
>another 15 minutes of driving from A to B

genuinely shit game

Give all your shit to Vito and drive off

> El Ogre

Mafia 3 is actually a comfy stealth shooter in disguise. Seriously, go play the levels without alerting anyone it's much better

It's basically just like the Godfather games on the PS2, only not as good.

combat and stealth are pretty fun, the driving is weighty and satisfying, and the story is pretty okay. My only problem is that it gets a little tedious after awhile, but if you like tedium youll love this game.

Nice, I would play like that anyway. Every shooter that offers stealth and lethal approach, shooting is kinda overpowered.

It's actually got a lot of heart for a game, and isn't race-baity at all

You don't really manage your gang just choose which regions to give to which gang members and that gives you perks

Here's what will happen OP
You will play 1 or 2 hours of a solid intro with interesting characters, plot and a great documentary style

Then you'll play the same grindy shit again and again and again and again.
Don't listen to the stealth might be comfy but you'll spend the entire game doing that and it gets old really fast especially since it's more overpowered than the actual shooting
>Equip pistol with silencer
>Activate bullet time
>Headshot an enemy
>Repeat
I'm warning you: This game is absolutely NOT worth your time.

Is more about sabotaging and taking hoods for yourself from what I saw from the trailers, it's enough.

This, fuck the Potato fag and Nigger

>I want to play a mafia game
>picks a game where the mc is not in the Mafia and is actively destroying it

You really don't know how grindy stuff engage my only 3 neurons, especially if it seems that I'm making progress.

This. It gets very samey.

Give everything to Vito, fuck the drunk and the black power chick

If you're serious about this and you genuinely like doing the same thing over and over again then... yeah I guess you're going to enjoy this.

If the simple mechanics works and make a cool loop, I will enjoy.

I did all MGS V side ops but I hated the game because crawling like a fag is fucking boring.

The stealth is braindead in this game. You can clean an entire place with just the silenced pistol

Looks like the average gameplay of me playing MGS PW, and I freaking love that game.
For me, good stealth is one I can speed run because it's so flawed.

shiet, I played Thief Gold bunnyhopping like a faggot in a sausage buffet and blackjacking the shit out of guards.

Is Mafia 3 still badly optimized? A 1st gen Ryzen 5 and RX 470 still struggled to run it from my experience.

holy shit really, those are some of my favorite games of all time. I loved smashing clerks into the counter, and the ovens, and through the walls...

youtube.com/watch?v=HQAfxgm3r0s

>not yet
Is like he is waiting.

Again this. fuck the mick and nig