Villain is actually redeemed and likeable in the end

>Villain is actually redeemed and likeable in the end
My favorite example is Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario. What's yours?

Attached: GabbyGabbyFull.JPG.jpg (1079x2399, 1.18M)

kingdom hearts! i like how the guy killed kairi but we forgave him anyway! such good storytelling omg

Imagine

she wasnt likeable

Why would they make a fourth Toy Story?
Just a cash grab?
The third one had a great conclusion.

Pretty much. I don't doubt Disney forced it on Pixar. It's actually good. Unnecessary. But good.

and just like Toy Story it too has a fuckable doll.

Attached: 1549245198600.png (406x548, 293K)

>villain wins in the end, but the protagonist's massive loss and sacrifice is played off like a win

Attached: not sissel.jpg (678x677, 83K)

My favourite part was the long pauses in between lines so we could process the retarded inane shit that just came out of the characters mouths.

I kept reading this happened and it never did. Nobody forgave shit. Even Mark Hamill barely forgave him. He just kinda said stop it and lets go die

Toy Story doll is voiced by mega milk mommy though!

Attached: Christina_Hendricks.jpg (800x1201, 157K)

Trying to think of some Golbez turned out to be pretty cool

no he got away with it. sora stopped fighting and everyone was just hanging out talking. sora should have just executed him at the end of the boss fight like xemnas but it's not like anything in that shit games was satisfying anyway since the devs had no idea what they were doing.

havent seen the movie
Is she like toy story 2 villain?

Magus from Chrono Trigger

SPM characters were not charismatic at all. The only one I liked was Francis, but I was sick of everyone else's shit.

The movie was overall bland and thematically confused but Woody leaving in the end was kino, genuinely unexpected

When the scammer in graal online classic repents by giving out graalats

Similar just in very basic backstory. Difference is she actually wants to be loved by a child still

I thought it would be a shitty cash grab but it turned out to be a really fun enjoyable movie. It didn't need to happen, and it probably still is the worst Toy Story movie (still a fantastic movie), but it was enjoyable anyways.

I don't know if I'd call it redemption, but finding out Rando's true nature and intentions compared to all of his guys that you murdered definitely was a swerve I loved. Poor guy.

Attached: RIP Dusty.jpg (765x1044, 70K)

piccolo and vegita