Stop buying games anons, work on your backlogs

Stop buying games anons, work on your backlogs

Attached: stopBuyingGames.png (1667x1071, 626K)

I am, friend. Just started Witcher 3, and will probably move on to the Bioshock Trilogy afterwards

PS store is having a Capcom sale, which RE games should I get and in what order?

its too late

Attached: steamcollection.png (548x124, 28K)

Get the first REmake, then RE 2, the original RE 3 if it's available. That's the first trilogy plot-wise. Should keep you busy until there is another sale and you can pick up 4, 5, and 6. 7 is supposed to be a good jumping on point, and mechanically is a good entry point to the series, but you will appreciate it much more if you play it at least after the original trilogy.

Being a broke ass loser who just sits at home all day smoking pot and playing video games I've been playing through so much of my backlog.
Feelsgoodman~!

Attached: fancypepe.jpg (500x475, 53K)

>Have thousands of games
>Not skilled enough to beat the majority of them
>Play your typical Mobashit and generic FPS games and play fine

I cant do that, I have to work so I spend money on videogames I will never play

A backlog isn't some chore to get done as quickly as possible, it's a supply of games for when releases are slow or there's nothing on sale that you want.

NEETdom is the dream, stop rubbing it in our faces.

>NEETdom is the dream

No it is not. Not when every normie finds out about your NEET lifestyle you're disrespected. Don't do it user.

Finished a fuckton already and have a gorillion more to go, pic related are just the top priority ones. One day I'll finish I'm sure.

Attached: bl.png (256x537, 85K)

Dishonored and the F.E.A.R 1 games are amazing

bitch that will never happen, new games come out every month

Between these three games which should I play first? Bloodborne, Witcher III and Horizon Zero Dawn. I already started The Witcher but only played a bit.

Where the fuck is the new steam skin?

Almost every game you're showing is utter dogshit.
Gungeon is good but I beat the living shit out of it and people say Papers Please is good but it sounds boring to me, never played it.

>Tfw I actually finished my backlog
AMA

Attached: bale.jpg (814x814, 142K)

shit , all of them are lengthy , maybe Bloodborne will be shorter depending on how good you are

>mfw wants to get more achievements on games in steam but then I come across shit like civilization with 200 retarded achievements

I am about to play
>Kotor 2
>This war of mine
>Monster girl paradox
>Three kingdoms (TW)
Once I get back from this vacation.

how long where most of your games?
I currently playing Bloodstained and after that Im moving to KH3

What does it feel like, having ascended?

>This War of Mine,
how long do you play open gameplay games like this ones if you are on a backlog?

New shit games maybe.

why do you HAVE TO finish a game if nowadays games don't even have an ending? isn't playing it enough?

From 3-6 hours to long ass ps1 JRPG games.
Great, I can actually have fun and replay games I love without feeling guilt about muh backlog.

Bought and haven't played at all. It's worth at least a couple hours

>broke
>still buys weed
DUDE

maybe he is broke cuz he uses all hsi money on weed

that is the only bad thing about being NEET, it's kind of fucked up how much value people place on having a job. I've gone NEET willingly for 6-10 months a couple of times between jobs because I could afford it without unemployment and it's great.

Which is the best one to play? I have all the dlcs for them

>tfw can't consider a game "completed" unless I've grabbed every achievement
Why am I so autistic?

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 71K)

Bloodborne, ez

I also hold this sentiment, if I don't have all the plats in the base game I'm not done.

Lol, fucking zoomer child.
If you don't have at least 500 games on Steam by now you're certainly not over 18.

Attached: 1506894789857.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

I agree. As long as I've played enough of a game to feel satisfied then I'll consider it completed whether that be 5 hours or 50 hours

i don't care
i realized that i dont need to finish all my games, and good new stuff keeps coming out

>that interval between beating a game and trying to figure out what to play next
there's just so many options, finite amount of time and I can't commit to just one

Attached: 1556824156811.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Think I'm going to pick up a bunch of beer tonight and play some Don't Starve, never got to the end game, fuck those wolves.

Some of us don't buy every 5-dollar piece of indie trash just because it's on sale.

FYI you don't have to beat a game to move it away from your backlog. Just install it, try it for a bit, and if you legitimatley cannot see yourself ever finishing or playing the game again, just hide it from your steam libarary.

This should lighten a lot of the load from your backlog and will help you filter it to games you'll actually play in the future.

Attached: ABSOLUTLY NINGEN.png (617x121, 5K)

theres a problem with that, I only buy games I want to play

That doesn't necessarily conflict with what I said, just play them and see if after a while you genuinely want to finish it.

>fortnite
based pozzed user

and some of us (You), are just poor zoomers

>Using epic store for anything

Attached: adjabnjfhijaf9669.png (321x313, 241K)

>getting triggered over some app for games
have sex

I get extremely low prices with epic store, just like GOG

Literally what I'm doing.
Haven't bought shit on steam for the past two years.
Feels good.

Attached: 1557715779353.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>>>>>>>>DOTA 2

its a great game , user

Attached: problem.png (291x136, 69K)

Probably play all the Half-life games. I got them all for 3$ during a steam summer sale!

*Probably will

Impossible.
Was your backlog under 1000 games or something?

Attached: 7be.gif (500x281, 431K)

>1126 games owned just on Steam
>emulators add thousands to that backlog
Go on without me bros... tell my waifu that I love her...

Attached: 1542014270677.jpg (500x500, 39K)