youtube.com/watch?v=J30mSDfYzsw&list=WL&index=4&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=63q0YM1RY8A
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rcu6qGA7ks&feature=youtu.be&t=6m57s
instagram.com/p/BzjUCIxHCWn/
youtu.be/eH3nbOmUGDY
youtube.com/watch?v=y2004Xaz2HU
youtube.com/watch?v=rQiwV6Vssc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiding the thread purpose under a spoiler is the gayest "meme" Yea Forums has ever forced

you came here just to say that? go back to tumblr with your blog

Attached: Screenshot_424.png (1270x678, 950K)

dmc guys at the dmv

>you came all this way just for me
Yes vergil

What would you guys like to see in a future DMC6? For me I would want to see Vergil as the starting playable character instead of Nero

Attached: 1553787317800m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

How long should I wait before sending Capcom shit inside of letters demanding for Vergil DLC?

Attached: 1560011508173.jpg (1357x1920, 681K)

More missions if they want to have three characters again and new costumes amd difficulties. That's pretty much it.

This should be the new thread opener:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHGeT415S38&list=WL&index=2&t=0s

I want to see more of the DMC universe. Weve seen Red Grave and Fortuna- I want to travel to different cities and countries and fight their monsters.

Maybe even crossover with other characters in the Capcom franchises.

Attached: D1Fy9ZzWoAoQezg.png (584x748, 183K)

Never pls.

Send them strawberry cookies instead.

Attached: sexy reuben.jpg (896x896, 100K)

It should be chocolate for vergil.

>"Ahh, you came just for that."

How did they get away with it?

Attached: D-jSOD5UwAA-gFJ.jpg (3840x2160, 709K)

Blue box with chocolate cookies for Vergil
Red box with strawberry cookies for Dante

Sounds like a plan.

Attached: anon-chan....jpg (2048x2048, 250K)

How was Vergil supposed to be protected and loved if know one knew where he was?

Did Eva have no surviving relatives?
Who took care of Dante after their house burned down? Was he wandering around in the streets?

Attached: stop invincible family.jpg (3840x2160, 1.78M)

by making the best character say the line

What's the point of going to relatives if Mundus would just send some demons to kill them?
And Dante changed his name to Tony Redgrave, so he didn't have much if a home at that point I'd assume

Attached: Due51bZVAAETzVD.png (1626x588, 289K)

They need to find some way to patch in all his old taunts from DMC4.

I want to see new Vergil spin a phantom blade on his finger.

Since relatives didnt share the Sparda name, it would have been easy to hide there. And since Spardas house was already burnt and his spouse was killed, they would have assumed the operation was successful anyway.

Attached: smoke free zone.jpg (1720x1580, 253K)

>if know one knew where he was?
But everyone knew where he was but Dante. He didn't adopt an alias for some time so Mundus always knew where to send more demons that Vergil just ended up killing because he unlocked his DT early and had the Yamato. It was a bit of a tumultuous childhood.

Vergil didn't have anyone since he was traveling the world but when Dante was using his alias, tony he worked with grue who he was close too enough to invite him to his house and treat him like family.

Noone cares about dmc anymore

Attached: 1555189751479.jpg (4320x7680, 3.86M)

There needs to a shirtless mod for all male characters and lingerie mods for all females.

Attached: style steppin.png (600x600, 64K)

We need to find the next con that itsuno is attending and give him some gaijin chocolate.

>He didn't adopt an alias for some time so Mundus always knew where to send more demons

What a silly thing to do.
Now I'm kinda wondering what Vergil would have called himself since hes so bad with nicknames.

Attached: 75452428_p0.jpg (500x500, 153K)

Demons can sense other demons, Dante sensed Vergil as Urizen because that was his demonic half, and he even sensed Trish inside of Cavalier, so it would be easy to find them there anyways, and who know maybe they didn't have any relatives because Eva was an only child

Attached: D5LvucLU4AAsuFJ.jpg (1500x1000, 159K)

such a shitty game, overhyped too. yall faggots need taste

learn to play noob

More human sized bosses.

Possibly in the form of rival devil hunting companies.

more focus on the buisness of Devil hunting

Because Vergil's voice can melt hearts.

The chocolates should be shaped like tiny devils.
But would they let people bring it into the convention center?
People are so paranoid these days..

Attached: D8I0Cs0XoAAA5Q_.jpg (1341x1149, 148K)

Gilver?

V

Whoa dude being an only child doesnt preclude you from having aunts, uncles or grandparents lol.
I meant those, not Eva's siblings. They would have been kinda old by the time Dante and Vergil were that age, but I thought that would have been a better plan than nothing.
Hell, even godparents would have fit the bill.
But maybe Eva was friendless, too... ;_;

Attached: foolishness dante.png (456x654, 188K)

>ur reason
>v
>gilver
He's a nerd, he can read but he can't come up with anything good.

Attached: prob.png (807x857, 1.44M)

Vergil please, they need to sound like something other than your real name!
A different initial!
Anything!

Attached: virgin-pls.png (720x1320, 1.36M)

can you suggest me a good store for that?

Johnny Bluetomb.

Wasn't Vergil a mercenary during his young age? Also, how did they got so skilled with swords and blunt weapons? Kind of hard to imagine mercenaries and experience alone giving Dante and Vergil the proper skill to use katanas and broadswords.

Attached: images (54).jpg (479x640, 45K)

William blake

>Possibly in the form of rival devil hunting companies.
Interesting, maybe that would be a good rival for Nero, they could fight him because they think his a demon or something

Attached: DMC5 concept art.jpg (2091x1173, 788K)

Why didnt Morrison leave the van when Lady was out of the shower? Didn't he know she was naked?
The audacity of some people!

Attached: D-T24hJU4AArONk.jpg (3840x2160, 976K)

Alpha Sparda genes allow for instinctual mastery of all weapons.

Mini force edges lol

Sparda taught them how to fight when they were younger.

Hnghgg.

N-nevermind..W-we'll try again after Mundus is dead.
Then you wont even need a nickname...

Attached: vergil spin.gif (742x718, 432K)

I can see that happening,but Vergil probably added some weeb shit he saw to his fighting style while Dante was just being creative with some moves.

>Sparda taught them how to fight when they were younger.
Didn't Sparda died before Dante and Vergil reach a age that they could learn sword fight?

What do you guys think of the new DMC5 anime adaptation?

youtube.com/watch?v=J30mSDfYzsw&list=WL&index=4&t=0s

Attached: home again.jpg (1000x1462, 247K)

I laughed alittle too hard at this

Actually that didn't even work because eventually mundus found tony too and sent demons after him.

mashing attack buttons is hard! easiest fucking bosses and enemies in the entire series, the entire story and ending was a huge fucking joke, "git gud" in a game where you can mash to win, nigga please, git gud taste

Does Vergil have a drivers license?

Attached: shotgun.jpg (800x450, 346K)

Walmart my nigga

Third point under dante chapter

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-222230_Moon+ Reader Pro.jpg (1080x2220, 915K)

I wish there were more unlockable costumes in DMC5. I guess there's mods for the PC version, but console players are pretty much boned in terms of variety. A bit of an extreme example, but imagine a Nero costume that had the old Devil Bringer that altered animations for his Devil Breaker attacks or his DT. On the less extreme side, having DMC1 Dante costume or coatless costumes.

Are all the top-tier devils mostly alligator-men?
Look at all those lizard scales and claws.

They dont seem to have clothes, either. Do all demons walk around in the buff?
Where are their genitals?

Attached: why does Urizens crotch have a smiling face.jpg (808x832, 112K)

>in a game where you can mash to win
t.scrub

Attached: 1550929849118.webm (700x394, 2.44M)

as the human form's crotch gives life

so too does the demon form consume it

>Sparda would forget other women's names as well

Cant tell if Autism or Chad.

>Dante feels like it wasnt a coincidence that there was a hole large enough for him to pass through

LEWD.

Attached: D3mvpjVUwAACgMA.png (661x724, 145K)

Nero is top best

That's a big bulge

>scrub
>parries the most obvious and slow attacks
MUH SKILL
nigga kill yourself, your game is a joke and so is everyone that enjoys this boring mash fest

But how does Urizen pee?!

For YOU

Attached: dante-demon butt.jpg (1200x675, 221K)

I wish Lucia showed up in 5, I hope she shows up in 6 to help Nero or try to go to hell to help Dante.

More like
>More eyes=power
Sparda lineage is pretty powerful and we got grandpa bug man, uncle and daddy dragon bros, and birb boy.

Do you guys know what Nero's hairstyle in his devil trigger form is called?

Post 10 seconds of yourself getting cuhrayzee if you're so great

Demon/Mundus Desperado

Attached: FEF61BAC-533A-45DB-BA5F-FAD8ABD1518F.jpg (329x468, 46K)

You seem hot and bothered by a game existing lmao

The Deadweight??

Attached: D-qtsLNUIAED0rp.jpg (3840x2160, 968K)

I'm sure vergil got over his need for power and his need for dumb nicknames.

Anyone can parry CA attacks, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't requires skills to pull it off.

Attached: 1550927264425.webm (550x308, 2.77M)

New concept art for the DmC2 protagonists

Attached: heres your reboot bro.jpg (3549x2257, 311K)

>Cant tell if Autism or Chad
>same guy who made the 'tism bros
Do you really need to ask?

Japanese mullet.

Yes I am, i'm mad as fuck games are turning to shit and becoming so mindlessly so fucking stupid. just look at this shit, mash, muh cancel mash mash mash. doesn't help that the game is so juggle friendly, beating up on an enemy that screaming out to be juggled is gay as fuck. A huge waste of time, like playing a game on easy modo

im not trying to mean you just dont sound like youre good at these kind of games thats okay you can player other games

Hime cut

Attached: D-iaweDVAAAm_nr.jpg (760x1100, 85K)

wheres the skill at faggot, prove to me that it isn't just a boring mashfest with easy as fuck cancels to be STYLISH. i'm not saying it's mashfest like i'm a scrub at fighting games, i actually do love muh fightan, not current tho since they have the same problems as dmc5

Yes, because the Chad Sparda not only managed to get laid, but to have a stable marriage for 8-10 years before his untimely death.
Even with his autism!
Something his goofy sons have never managed.
Please break the family curse, Nero...

Attached: despair.jpg (600x600, 103K)

have you guys got any tasty pizza since launch night? post pics

Attached: 20190426_143306.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

you dont have to call me a faggot its okay that you dont know how to play these games trust me i was there once but listen, this game is good because the combat is the greatest its ever been you can even get mods in that bring back inertia and all that jazz

go back to fucking reddit

Now Dante needs a son that at first glance takes after Vergil more.

>a neiche videogame franchise is back after a decade means all videogames are becoming like it
are you retarded? There are more Souls rip-offs than DMC nowadays, just fuck off with your bait

Attached: 1553834477861.jpg (762x762, 102K)

Shota Vergil is mad cute desu

retard

Is this Dominoes? The crust looks too full and round to be Pizza Hut.

Attached: jedi powers.jpg (1024x830, 96K)

>there are more souls rip offs
the fuck are you even talking about, i'm saying games are shit and easy

Thanks!

Post proof fag.

>Talks like he is as good as donguri to keep enemies in the air
Ok kiddo, here's your (YOU).

Relatable
>Be a powerful and handsome demon lord
>Comes to Earth
>Human bitches launches themselfs at you
>Politely tries to remember their names
>Doesn't remember duo to the sheer number
Eva was probably the only one he remembered upfront because of that mad pussy.

Attached: 1561048904269.jpg (464x577, 52K)

yeah, dominos in my area is actually really fucking high quality for some reason compared to like anywhere else

I think it is dominoes. Pizza hut has two crusts: Yeast flavored garbage and too shiny, rubbery hand tossed.

They're hiding something from the public. Be careful.

That one panel in the manga wasn't enough, we need more.

Attached: D7loLcRUYAUwoBK.jpg (1075x1518, 271K)

I don't think you know shit about the series you are bandwagoning and defending like the typical faggots on Yea Forums, it's okay. jump canceling is easy as fuck, basic air combo is jc hit jc hit repeat. aka every combo in the game. the average scrub figures this out

>name dropping a random faggot like it means shit

Mini Sparda bros are the cutest. Someday, we might get a fully rendered cutscene of the whole family... ;_; That'd be cool.

Man, that is dope. My local Dominoes is close to Papa Johns in terms of quality. Pizza Hut is the only serviceable chain around here. Its really bizarre.
Pizza Hut has super weird crusts, though.

Attached: D5vKGaFUEAAellV.png (1120x798, 139K)

What other games are referring to retard? Because DMC is part of a genre that barely geta alot of games nowadays, and DMC has nothing to do with, how "easy" games nowadays are, whatever game you're thinking of anyways

not him, but i'm a scrub. i didn't know i could use royalgaurd like that.

weren't there healing items in the other games??? i've only played a level or two of the other games and i'm on level 18 of dmc5.
the revival mechanic feels kinda cheap. use some red orbs, get health back and damage the boss a good chunk, i usually just restart the checkpoint, unless i die on a bossfight.
>he dies on boss battles
i don't use devil trigger enough. i started using it more when i had to restart the yurizen fight on mission 17. i got 3/4 of his health down before he pushed my shit in. revived with 7500 red orbs, got full health, knocked his health down to low enough to shoot him dead from afar with guns. i keep thinking if i could just heal, i wouldn't need to revive and i'd feel less cheap
i never use gold orbs tho, and i'm playing on devil hunter mode.

ok vergil

You sound like a 4 babby.

all of the things

4 is fucking trash, nero is such a shit

Based Eva, bagging the king of demon chads. If we could all be so lucky.

Attached: D4y_m1IW4AEigVW.jpg (2048x2048, 156K)

>Doing platinum run of Bayonetta
>The more I play the more I see its flaws
To be fair at least the flaws in Bayonetta are in campaign mode, Angel Slayer (BP equivalent) shows off the excellent combat
I'd say the worse one by far is spoilering fun

What are the best DMC5 combo videos?

I watched this one and enjoyed it a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=63q0YM1RY8A

Attached: resting place.jpg (1530x2363, 791K)

>balrog and royalguard trying to deflect mash to win argument

>dmc combo vid
>random shit, JC, more random shit

Why even bother

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rcu6qGA7ks&feature=youtu.be&t=6m57s
so skil and pro!

>random faggot
This fella...

Yeah, the RG is better in 5 kg you compare to 4, in 4 it punished way harder and it wasn't reliable in inexperienced hands while it was killer in proeficient players.

Before 5, the only methods to real was DT or starts, but they added the orbs to be less punishable to newcomers, even if in low difficulties.
You should try to improve close combat and slowly going up in the difficulty. I remember my time when I was basic with Nero and Dante, I lost to Beriel atleast 8 times and also learned to play as Dante really late.

If Dante split himself with the Yamato, what would his human and devil halfs look like?

Attached: fiery spirit V.jpg (1200x797, 98K)

>all of the things
Nice way of saying "I'm shitposting", either talk about what you want like a man, or this will be my last (you)

Attached: 1562377721555.webm (540x304, 2.95M)

I always hated pizza hut,

How far on the spectrum do you have to be to be this angry a game exists. You don't have to play it, and nobody cares if you don't like it. I'm sure there's game you like that I don't like too. It's not that serious.

Attached: 1552776336119.webm (900x506, 2.46M)

>Samefag this mad
Someone has any nip playing it to show him?

Hearing anything but dan's voice coming out of Vergil's mouth feels wrong.

not samefag

don't get mad i'm not circlejerking a game like you fags with it's dick in your mouths. it's realy not good

action games, fighting games, anything that should take an ounce of skill, all gone!

Me too, these days.

Dante and Vergil sound hyper-masculine in Japan. Its really weird when I compare them to the English versions.
Especially the way Dante says Jackpot.

Attached: free-battle.gif (540x304, 3.22M)

Attached: 1552921618170.gif (367x337, 2.34M)

>not samefag
We can literally taste the samefagotty.

Attached: 1541624538502.webm (720x360, 2.43M)

Well in the anime we have that one episode about the guy who's family looked after "Anthony" (Dante) when he was a child until their shit also got attacked by demons and everyone died.
However, some of the dialogue and a certain old box in the episode have made people theorize that the "Anthony" they took in was actually Vergil and not Dante.
But hey, that's just a gaytheory

Attached: 1552360462930.gif (550x400, 1.59M)

Imagine being this mad cause bad. I think simulators are more your speed.

Have you played Daioujou?

What's the deal with this asshat? Is he bored? is he just shitposting to keep the thread up? Or is he just this autistic?

Attached: DMC1 D&T.jpg (1200x792, 114K)

I'm not mad, I just want to know why you're so mad.

Attached: 1554255262269.png (668x590, 672K)

haven't in years but no real interest in them

only bitches say random shit like this without quoting, try killing yourself until you become a man

Post 1 hyperspeed nanosecond of you playing DMC

DMC3 mobile game when

Attached: it was all a dream.gif (500x264, 1.72M)

>Games are too easy wah wah
>No I don't play hard games, why do you ask
I see. I bet you think fighting games are button mashers too

The three main characters suits their characters so well its hard to get use to the Japanese dub.

considering almost all fighting games have shit easy mechanics combos, and autocombos, yes I do. At least modern fighting games

>take in one of the Sparda brothers
>cant tell them apart
>man Dante sure does act weird, did he always talk to birds and recite the works of Shakespeare?

Kino.
Do you remember which episode this was?

Attached: D9_gAieUYAA4P9P.jpg (1620x1080, 219K)

Damn I can't believe you've won Evo every year and I haven't heard of you. I mean you have won Evo right? Given how easy fighting games are you must find it pretty easy to win there

He's a ban evader who used to spam FFXIV threads or something.

Attached: D5IM3lAU8AECxsS.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

nigga you have to be 18+ to post here

hey someone in this thread do me a solid and pick a number between 1 and 666

Is that jerma?

Could be wrong but I think it was somewhere between episodes 4-7

I was just asking him where his trophies were. He's clearly won Evo because fighting games are easy, he's got the WR in Daioujou because that's easy as well, and he's obviously crushed DMC because it's so easy.
I guess proof is for snowflake millennials or something though

So is that red thing on Sparda's forehead a 3rd eye or is it just a jewel or something?
Would be a nice parallel to Mundus.

Mundus ate the fruit to get as powerful as he did.
What did Sparda to do get all that power anyways beyond embrace humanity?

aww shit, devil trigger does heal. hot damn i'm a pleb.
anyone got tips for swordmaster/trickster/gunslinger?

devil may cry 1 on switch

stylish or dull

i thinking about buying it on switch even tho i own the HD collection in steam

Attached: _ofk20wECvt1snhn1io1_1280.jpg (1173x1571, 835K)

Sweet, I'll try to find those and watch em. Sounds interesting. Thank you!

Attached: D3fNi23UEAAzHKG.jpg (1899x1012, 374K)

thx

Attached: 543.png (799x62, 5K)

A really sad human and a demon rushing to hell so it can find something to style on.

>FFXIV
Seriously? Ironic for him to say "buttom mashing" when FF is full of this, literally press one buttom to win.

Attached: 1541991465862.png (305x336, 119K)

It's 1:1 the HD collection version, so the sole factor to buy it over the collection proper is the portability

Can Nero’s devil trigger also evolve further?

Isn't anthony just a shorthand for tony? Never watched the episode but what makes the box a clue?

Indeed, but then, spammers are never logical.

Attached: weapon chans.jpg (1600x1900, 260K)

We know it's coming out soon right? Wonder when they'll announce anything about the anime.

I don't see why not, hopefully it'll look good next time, also needs to have the hoodie thing like in 4 and 5's concept art

Attached: Nero DT concept art.jpg (1430x2068, 1.07M)

> demon rushing to hell so it can find something to style on.

KEK. The "the 39 year-old Gloomer."

Attached: D73NlCQXYAEjMUo.jpg (1000x952, 66K)

It's some memento box "Anthony" and the guy buried together as kids and there's blue cursive writing on top of it that's been super scratched up, and if you squint it could maybe look like it says "Vergil".
Dante throughout the episode is also constantly saying that he's not the Anthony he's looking for, even if he did used to be Anthony.
Again, just a theory people have

because i'm not the ffxiv faggot

I'm thinking this is possible since DMC5 is his first "complete" devil trigger. He's still got some iterations to go as he gets older and more skilled, like his family.

Attached: D96G1caUYAEpMp_.jpg (3067x3508, 1M)

Vergil's hair looks so soft

Yup, they announced it like last year, and just posted some new videos of it months ago with some English dialogue so I'm thinking, 'when is it'?

Is there going to be a new anime? I hadnt heard about that.

Attached: D8WRrijU0AA_a2A.jpg (3840x2160, 1002K)

Not judging, but you unironicaly didn't knew?

Gunslinger is better to just Keep you style up, trickster is good to quick evasion but mainly to keep you combos up, swordmaster ia your main way to keep combos going.
Learn how to switch through them by impulse.

Yes, Dante's evolved so will Nero's, and we don't know if that actually is his true form since DMC3 Dante already had the MDT/SDT but didn't used it. So expect him to look better as the series go.

The souls of millions were sacrificed to revitalize it.

Attached: D7NTZr7UYAAdFsX.jpg (3840x2160, 970K)

Think she will ever return?

Attached: Devil May Cry Tohsu Lucia.jpg (1920x2715, 571K)

What do you guys think qliphoth roots feel like? I always thought they looked like they have a metallic and hard texture to them.

Attached: 3773EA37-8D0C-4D6B-860C-A06A0DE95CCE.png (1019x2732, 269K)

Looks like decoration for a helm to me. The 'helm' being his horns, of course.

Attached: Dark_Knight_Sparda.png (421x720, 268K)

Damn this looks cool, current one is good and it fits his "first form" better, but I hope as he evolves he looks like this and DMC4 DT. I just hope they keep the blue wings while addind the Sparda family traits, like in pic related.

Attached: 1561492977867.png (1116x967, 1.03M)

Ah even if it might not be true its a cool theory.

She had a brief appearance in the Japanese prequel novel to 5. So she's hanging on to relevance by a thread.

Brb gonna go kill randos for nice hair.

This would unironically earn Capcom some of that DiVeSiTy money, now that its so hot right now.
They could make some serious dosh marketing Lucia for the next sequel, even though she was always part of the franchise, anyway. Theyd get asspats and a small boost to their sales if they played their cards right.

Attached: vergils descent.jpg (1024x2000, 342K)

>DANTE YOU MUST FUCK MY GRANDAUGHTER, YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY.

Is there a link to it translated?

I hope so.

I always thought it was a eye, it even brights up with his eyes.

So it is written!

Attached: hol up- gotta primp.gif (268x355, 2.99M)

Do you know, I kinda miss the slight pause long pause combos DMC1 had, why didn't later games bring 'em back?

Attached: Reach out to the light.jpg (2276x2828, 2.78M)

The anime that got announced last year, wonder when they'll be more news about it.

>Dante please, we've searched the entire ISLAND! We NEED your seed to beget more devil hunters!
>"Pfft- no way, fag!"

Was Martier the original Redfield?

Attached: D5IM3lfUwAAEu14.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

Lol no
Capcom didn't acknowledge 2 anyways so why even bother. We don't need more characters doing nothing like trish and lady.

Reminder that Lucia isn't black

Attached: Lucia's ethnicity.jpg (720x676, 247K)

>has no husband and takes care of villain's kid
Matier is Claire from the future.

What would their kid ever be at that point?
>Part human, part demon, part whatever the hell Lucia is

>I'm sick of SJWs infesting games with their politics
>IS DANTE WHITE IS LUCIA BLACK LMAO MUTT GENETICS
Fuck off

Kinda like a succulent plant with sharp spines on it, like a moving cactus.
Resilient on the surface, with a gooey, moist interior.

Also, based OC.

Attached: D-qtthuUcAAyQP_.jpg (3840x2160, 1.31M)

>>didn't acknowledge 2
>Dante's entire portion of Before the Nightmare takes place in the same country as 2 with Mathier and Lucia, dealing with the second in command of 2's final boss
Not that guy and I honestly don't give two single shits about token brown waifu, but Capcom at least considers 2 as something that exists

Has anyone put eva's hair on V or nero ? I know they did that for dante and vergil.

>DANTE QUICK! LUCIA HAS STARTED TO OVULATE, QUICK BREED US A STRONG DESCENDENT OF SPARDA TO HELP NERO TO FIGHT AGAINST ANY DEMON KING
>DANTE! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO HELL? IF I GIVE A PIZZA FOR A DROP OF YOU SEED, WOULD YOU DO IT?

Attached: 1561082262352.gif (500x500, 1.72M)

Like veins until you get close and they harden up and become pure unbreakable metal

>lucia
>not black

>brown
>black
>the same thing

Attached: 1552861561440.png (616x744, 250K)

Yes, but shes ambiguously brown and female, and thats all the people who care about these things see, regardless of the context.
To them, Lucia= twofer, token minority.
Which means big bucks, if they can spin it correctly. Regardless of the other two female main characters.

Attached: cute swordswoman.gif (334x186, 3.93M)

Whats behind that toilet?

Lol, I'm not saying they can't put any race they want, just that Lucia's ethnicity wasn't necessarily what most people think, they could change it all they want, I dont really care, just saying what was said by the devs themselves, why are you triggered by what I said anyways?

Attached: 53814385_352956635322518_849436383081240130_n.jpg (748x670, 51K)

Oh I forgot this meme of anyone having a discussion is a triggered sjw snowflake cuck

I meant in the story video but even in the novel lucia is barely mentioned and the mission is only two chapters. That's not much.

Well with Lucia they could bring her back as a DLC bonus character. I mean it wouldn't affect the story because we know it's a bonus, she's also a throwback and another character to experiment with.

Attached: devil may cry dante lucia by basara1988.jpg (900x530, 105K)

Nothing important

Attached: 1544849766997.jpg (474x446, 119K)

Donte the demon killa

>YOU'VE CONQUERED SHEOL, NOW SEED HER HOLE, SON OF SPARDA!

Attached: its a no-go-homo.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

True, but even then, the fact that they used DMC2 as the basis for Dante's (however short) story in the novel shows that it's not COMPLETELY written out yet

Dude chill, I'm not in a mood with some retarded "discussion" about the race if a fictional character, I just stated a fact presented by the devs themselves

Based schizophrenic retard

Not gonna happen, not because I don't want it (cause I do), but because they'll require to make clothes for her and bring up a model to scan her, which would be too much for a Special Edition budget

They just used it as an excuse to show us how he got balrog and why Cerberus is gone. Most of dante's chapters take place after vergil splits himself.

>NO WAY FAG

Attached: 1550930012026.webm (912x512, 406K)

Just want more female devil triggers with goofy bird motifis.

Attached: lucia-dt.jpg (2382x3478, 788K)

They arent going to waste money bringing a character no one cares about back man. Use that money to make trish and lady better, who the hell cares about lucia?

>why Cerberus is gone
How did he lost it?.

I love Dante

Attached: 1562313531184.gif (268x200, 2.98M)

You know this game is pretty reddit and ironic weeb, right?

Balrog broke it

Whatever keeps you calm baby

>everything I don't like is reddit
thanks for the bump

explain how

Don't taint dmc with that gay shit. We have enough characters for capcom to work with.

>who the hell cares about lucia?
waifufags

Why is dante humping the air?

the people who want diversity and all that shit don't play games

The loading times and shitty restart options for DMC5 killed the game for me. Each time I'm about to die, I'm forced to just pause the game and restart rather than deal with that painfully long and unskippable game over menu alongside all the loading screens that follow. I played through Devil Hunter and Sons of Sparda difficulty, alongside up to mission 4 of DMD and S-ranked all of that before putting the game down. It's just too much time wasted in loading screens resetting shit to get that S-rank.

Not to mention bosses and enemies become pure unfun slogs in DMD because they go into DT. Why can't DMC replicate the perfect enemy DT system from DMC1? In that game, it was designed as a kind of timebomb that punished players who weren't playing efficient and effective. In DMC5, lots of enemies just go into DT even when they still have tons of health. Haven't touched the game since April.

Attached: 1559237226387.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Lucia's DT has some potential to look really good if properly made, she already looks pretty good here.
Nowhow should her human form looks like? A woman with delicate traits with oliver skin?

>Sparda's sons where dragon boys, his grandchildren will be birb boys
Demon genetic traits are weird.

>thats all the people who care about these things see
Yeah, but for some reason I remembered that one autist that kept on bitching on how Nico wasn't pure black as he wanted her to be

kek

Attached: 1559941727315.png (500x756, 605K)

One liners, complex/deep gameplay so the few people that play it feel special for beating the game (aka Dark souls) quirky as fuck and memes XD. I like it but you can’t deny the truth.

How can Cavaliere de seething be angry about Sparda if he just got made from Trish?

Plot hole?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Poor cerberus

lol just don't die loser

Attached: 1543381651879.jpg (1024x554, 247K)

His shaking his hips

>Enemies have Devil Trigger
You mean that purple aura that some enemies have in DmD?

Oh so as a connoisseur of actually difficult games, surely you can show me your Daioujou run and give me a few pointers? I mean, you do enjoy hard games without reddit memes and bullshit right?

Because Malphas (the one providing the Angelos to Urizen) told him to go find Sparda.
He's seething at the sword, not the bugman

Attached: 1562112131972.jpg (3024x4032, 3.61M)

He’s angry because she is a woman trapped in a body of a man

This.

Attached: vergil hgngnh.jpg (1200x604, 51K)

That song was catchy, then I looked up the artist and the cunt who sings it is an insufferable leftist retard who spends all day tweeting leftist garbage. Lost all interest in the game and ended up not buying it.

Attached: 1538323235637.jpg (768x1024, 184K)

Post your grades, faggot. Put up or shut up. I wanna see some SSS rank webms from you.

Why would any of these things make it "reddit"? How could "reddit" have a particular taste in videogames when it has a subreddit for every game that exists anyways?

Really? kek
I wonder if theyve ever seen a mixed-race person in their lives. They all look different.

>BEHIND the scenes
The absolute madman.

Attached: D9BXgc-UcAExuBT.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>going out of your way to find someone involved with the game who's opinions you don't agree with just so you don't have to play it
nigger who gives a fuck who sings the song

The game itself is Japanese what the fuck are you thinking

I never say that DMC wasn’t difficult, I was saying that game is pretty reddit. Also
>Shoot em up with waifu and almost impossible to beat
Yep that’s pretty reddit too

>SSS rank is hard to get

Holy shit are you the retard from earlier? You have to be, stop shitposting
Guaranteed you haven't even finished DMC

Cavaliere is actually Trish's unrequited lust for Dante. Hes angry at what he cant have.

Attached: lewd dante pillow.jpg (1935x1458, 451K)

Every game is reddit. Every game you like is reddit
Also why the reddit hate? Why the normie hate? Why I have to make baits to bump theses threads?

I was going to add it to my workout playlist, but I'm not going to support developers who give business to commie shit heads.

I’m not, I was just shitposting.

>Game has women in it
>Fucking weeb waifu cuck shit weeb anime waifu

okay goodbye then

>Like DMC
>But hard difficulties are hard
What the fuck bros?

Attached: C90D4B21-C6A2-4CB0-8FF9-6126BF1A5E23.jpg (500x349, 43K)

I came all this way just for Vergil.

Attached: 55922122.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Learn to separate art from the artist, and women from their clothing.
>implying politics matters in the bedroom
>implying she wouldnt pull Dantes devil trigger

All politic nuts are secret sluts.

Attached: 1562043460892.jpg (2510x1412, 1.68M)

thanks for the tips user.
yes, i unironically did not know. i really didn't start using trigger until the cerberus boss fight and then the urizen bossfight. i didn't realize i could refill the devil trigger so quickly, so i used it sparingly.
i feel kinda dumb, since they pretty much throw white orbs at you.
this is definitely a game i'm gonna replay a couple times. i'm at 13 hours and i got 2 missions left.
i assume if i want more POWER i gotta find all the secret shit. i didn't want to waste too much time fucking about the first go.

You don't really have to bait anyone, we can instead just talk about the game, like why SDT is shit/great or how we can stop the style switching meme and just fix Dante's controls already

Attached: 1554169708885.png (843x600, 277K)

I'd give Vergil a firm handshake, if I ever met him.

>WAAAAAAAH WHY LIBERALS EXISTS
Do you want to make a video about “Stop normalizing lefties”?

I like how his theme gets 90% better with the SPARDAAAAA scream

No one cares about diversity in a fucking dmc game. Unless they're resetera and who wants to attract those retards? They'll still find something to complain about if she isn't muh strong womyn.

>why SDT is shit/great or how we can stop the style switching meme and just fix Dante's controls already
Explain me thoses two controversies. I’m shit at DMC.

>liking devil trigger
Yikes

>pic
why the fuck japanese woman are so retarded?

How many kooky, wahoo fizzbangs are included in this fun package?

Attached: wahooo.jpg (1931x2145, 1.44M)

I'd give him a firm dick, if I ever met him.

Attached: 56737163.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Thats the great part about DMC- everyones strong. So its basically bullet proof.

>stalking random women due to autism

Vergil stop it we talked about this.

Poor dan

Attached: D7-WwCoVUAELwjH.jpg (2048x1152, 298K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Style Switching and removing it would only remove depth from Dante's gameplay.
Every alternative "fix" provided over the years since 4's release have been leagues worse than what is already there

>separate art from the artist

That used to be fine and well, but now we've gotten to a point where leftists are trying to boycott everything including the flag out of existence. This is a group of people that if you publicly come out as Christian or say that you disagree with abortion rights, they want you fired, they want you broke, they want you deplatformed, they want you un-personed, they want you marginalized out of society, and some of these retards are trying to lobby corporations like Mastercard and Visa into dropping your accounts. I'll play that game with them and laugh as they get woke and go broke.

It was funny how before the game came out everyone assumed he was like all the other demons and still triggered about Sparda's betrayal a thousand years later. But no, he was just after the sword.

Attached: SPARDA!.png (780x874, 76K)

Attached: 52138725873.png (529x639, 584K)

SDT is too strong and makes the game piss easy for some, but I personally like it
Style Switching in the other hand is something to really discuss, while Nero has acsses for all what he needs pretty easily, Dante needs to switch the styles with the d-pad, some consider this really bad controls because it forced some to claw with their hands to use it well, while others think it's perfect the way it is

You're a very boring troll, user.

Actually it’s a port of the ps2 original, so it’s not even worth it.

But user, Mundus has already touched that part! Dont you want the parts not covered in crusty demon come?

Attached: secret vergil model.jpg (1199x586, 79K)

>But no, he was just after the sword.
Heh, just like Trish

>like why SDT is shit/great

Super Deep Throat is the greatest flash game ever made.

It's over, the Japanese have fallen.

>deus ex:md goes blacklivesmatter and the adam jensen sequels get canceled after sales are shit
>tifa's tits get nerfed because big tits are unrealistic but cloud can still swing a steel surfboard with his little girl arms

We're watching the beginning of the collapse of Japanese games.

I'm trying to figure out if you're talking about his dick or yours.

How often do you think the other voice actors use T-Pose to intimidate Dan?

Attached: nero suit up.jpg (1352x2048, 299K)

They already complained about trish and lady being useless and just being eye candy in this game. So there's no point forcing characters for brownie points.

Nah it's not. It has the same hiccups and small bugs as the HD Collection version that set it apart from the original PS2 version.
The reason for these hiccups in the first place is that they lost the source files for the finished product of the PS2 release and had to retrofit an older build

Gunslinger doesnt need to be there just put all the moves to the shoot button and be done with it, this leaves only three styles to go around, maybe merge Truckter and Royalgaurd if they could make it work, and that'll bring it to only two styles

Attached: 1538686755655.png (432x497, 339K)

Fucking hell.
Well, then Capcom can just say Morrison was secretly gay the whole time, and then kill him off in DMC6.
That oughta even things out.
It worked for Dumbledore.

Attached: I will go party no more.jpg (540x617, 77K)

Oh, I don't have a dick. I meant his.

SDT is only one time per mission so i don’t think is a problem.
Style switch I guess it was the only eay to bring back the dang style from 3 without being way to ortodoxe. Maybe that’s the thing, Dante is a experienced devil hunter, just like the players that pick him are experienced. Or also you could just pick one style and mever change it. That was the case with DMC3 and is still the best game in the franchise

just used sdt for the first time outside the one bossfight that requires it. it did fuck all bc i didn't have any upgrade for it so i just floated there swinging at nothing trying to do a stinger attack on the nightmare boss.
i do like style switching on the fly, tho.
my two small gripes with the game so far are
>the pretty samey environments
the graphics are really good, especially on ultra settings, but damn. i thought there was gonna be some levels outside the tree, when i got the the urizen battle, but it was just a fucking illusion and only there for the bossfight. i guess it makes sense given the plot and all.
>no cutscenes of the gang hanging out
i get the urgency of the plot, so it doesn't really bother me. are there any extra scenes maybe in the deluxe edition or any unlockable cutscenes like maybe some stuff before the urizen crises? it was nice to see Lady try and console Nero about how he can't just go kill his dad, but insofar i can only infer the relationship between any of these characters.
maybe it's because this is my first dmc game.
i hope there's cool dlc that adresses these issues.

Good

Doing that would either remove or heavily fuckup directional inputs assigned to Gunslinger and remove unique traits such as Ebony and Ivory's differing firing rates and properties whilst in Gunslinger.

That's removing depth.

Oh wow I didn’t know the hd version had bugs that’s lame

Imagine going to Patty's birthday party and ending up with Barbeque sauced rubbed on your titties, bros.
Why do teenage girls behave that way?

Attached: V slathers himself in strawberry jam.png (778x766, 1.38M)

Does it really matter if they fire differently?

Since you can buster with L2, what the point with buying Nero buster arm from Nico?

They're extremely minor, so much so that you won't ever notice them without a direct comparison to the original.
Things like the sound pitch of picking up Red Orbs being slightly higher in the HDC and certain visual effects not being the same.
Nothing affecting gameplay, except for DMC3 in the PS3 HDC that makes one move of Gunslinger Kalina Ann not work (fixed in every other release)

Outrageous!

Attached: my monster is growing and growing.jpg (716x1024, 70K)

Yes because both the alternative firing mode shots of Ebony and Ivory have unique properties not available to regular non-GS shots

It does more damage

The only DMC worth playing was the original PS2 version, every game after it has been increasingly watered down with shit gameplay and worse plot. Prove me wrong.

Here's a preview of Vergil's EX Provocation too:

instagram.com/p/BzjUCIxHCWn/

Why is every enemy in 5 so damage spongy even on fucking devil hunter? The impacts when you hit them with a sword don't help either. It doesn't feel like you smash something (with great force) like it was in 3.
Fuck you Itsuno and your realism.

Attached: ah1iJJ5LVpc.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

DMC isn’t worth playing. Maybe when it came on his day, but it have aged like shit

But we have no vergil to come too.

i kinda like this idea
>vergil finally talking to his son and brother again
>family starting to get together
>reveal dante has a son who's evil as shit

The only people who played that are fat women and gays.

>DMC 4 is a meh game with horrible pacing, long ass puzzles and horrible gimmick enemies
>I want to replay it
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Because as much of a half-game as DMC4 is, that single half is still better than majority of its contemporaries

Attached: B0B9AE09-AE73-4745-B7F1-BCD51EE54E9A.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

finally the slut put some clothes on

There's a lot of other stuff that would make a single button Gunslinger worse. You wouldn't have the choice of firing normally with E&I in the air or doing rain storm. You couldn't use fireworks with the shotgun. Faust and Kalina Ann would lose a lot of moves. You would have to really slim down his gun moves to make it work.

What are you talking about? I come to Vergil all the time?

Attached: 59985957.jpg (577x549, 17K)

PC HD version is good to go?
hello hello

Attached: dante loca moca.jpg (400x400, 32K)

BARRY ARE YOU OK

Attached: barryareyouokareyouok.jpg (3800x2000, 673K)

I still like the the ideas and ambiance of some badly made games too, user.
Rule of Rose (not a action game, just a weird roleplaying title) comes to mind. Parts of it are straight up unfinished, but I still remember it fondly for what it tried to do.

Attached: sucks-youre grounded anon-kun.jpg (2560x1440, 363K)

Just because he's half naked doesn't make him a slut.

Gimmicks are fun, DMC5 needed more of them

Attached: D8FIopSXUAA_VqT.jpg (1240x1754, 409K)

Theres something so erotic about V covering himself in proper clothing and Vergil showing more skin.
I love the contrast.

Attached: detective nero.jpg (1435x926, 116K)

yeah
that's why I still called him a slut even after he clothed

He's not playable yet so you'd have to rewarch the same three scenes over and over again.

Hes wearing a choker, aka thot collar.
user knows what hes about.

Attached: v stretch.jpg (1448x2048, 174K)

But it is a fair point for once. Trish and Lady were severely underused

And he's still not wearing underwear.

>DMC6 dante has a daughter
>as the main character
>cute dog support character

That's because they're never playable in the vanilla game, we always have to wait for SE. What did you want them to do ?

You’re right, but 4 had way too much gimmick. 3 was the perfect balance

>cutscenes are we can get off to
>fan art doesn't exist
>SFM doesn't exist

Attached: 1554763438259.webm (598x430, 65K)

I think I get your point. Deadly Premonition had a shit gameplay but I like it anyways because of the story. Same with nu-God of War and Until Dawn

> I come to Vergil all the time?
Dont we all?

Attached: Trish whatre we gonna do in the van.jpg (1748x2480, 1.54M)

when are we finally gonna get a Sparda prequel?

Any ideas how to make buster arm viable? I feel bad that the dev team put up so much effort into making Nero play like Megaman, but the manual aiming and limited moveset, not to mention underwhelming break age makes Buster arm sucks ass. The novelty wears off like 2 minutes in

Seeing them going around killing demons, like how we see Lady does it in DMC3 would've been better than just wrapping both of them in a blanket l

>white and gold Vergil
glorious

My fellow of sub-saharan descent, Deadly Premonition was the business. The goofy Twin Peaks vibes, the soothing soundtrack, and all those weird ass ghosts were great.

fuck that when does lady jump out of the screen and be my gf

Let me make the best DMC game
>Story from 3
>Ambietation from 3
>Characters from 4
>Gameplay from 5
>Music from 5
>Enemies from 3

I'm waiting for someone to mod those colors for his outfit. I like them too.

Vergil's voice is part of the package user.

Oh yeah how I could forgot the sountrack? That theme from day is still in my head. Also the script and dialogues helped a lot to make the game pretty kino

Squash that! When will it be my turn to give Dante a high five?

>>Characters from 4
how about no

Attached: 1533346969337.jpg (1529x528, 148K)

Fuck off naughty dog nobody liked uncharted pat 2

You know that couldn't happen when they couldn't even give more cutscenes to important story points. I'm sure we'll see them kick ass when they're playable.

I mean playable characters, everyone was great except Lady wish was way too slow

>story from 3
We got that

>characters from 4
Only trish tho everyone else is way better in 5

>>Enemies from 3
dear god no. every enemy in 3 was "that enemy", like the annoying fucking red bats, the sloths, the hell vanguards, the grim reapears, those fucking angels. the only reason 3 was good was the story and combat, the actual enemies and most bosses were shit.

And the weird trivia that the detective would talk about while he was driving! Maximum comfy.

Between that game and Shenmue (RIP), are feels I cant really get anywhere else. I have to replay them a little every once in a while.

Attached: Im a Cowboy Baby.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

>Only trish tho everyone else is way better in 5
That why I said gameplay from 5. I can’t go back to Nero from 4

>trish
you mean fortuna lady?

Attached: D-wjMBVUcAA1JV2.jpg (1007x1995, 172K)

>Story from 3
We need something new not a rehash
>Characters from 4
>no Vergil
Nah, besides who would you use from 4 that isn't in 5 besides Kyrie?
>Gameplay from 5
5 needs some gameplay tweaks, but I'm fine with this
>Music from 5
I didn't like many songs in 5 (including Devil Trigger), I did like Cavalier and Vergil's boss themes though, but the battle themes need to be different than what we got in 5
>Enemies from 3
Are you serious? Maybe some of them okay, but all of the shit enemies from 3 is a bad idea

Attached: 1552203510976.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

I kinda want a devil dogger in DMC6.
As long as it doesnt go out John Wick-style, it'd be cute to see Dante have some sort of consistent companionship in his day-to-day life.

With turtleneck.

Attached: 03E57808-C43A-4264-A990-3079F638ABDF.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Are the women of Fortuna strong enough to tie up a devil?

Attached: vergil-doubt.jpg (891x891, 178K)

Please stop putting clothes on V, user. I can only get so erect.

Attached: hnnnghgh.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

How do you think Nero turned out to be such an Unga?

Attached: 1555984313388.jpg (755x715, 195K)

Sparda to show up and give Nero a good spanking.

W-where are the Vergil sfms? Asking for a friend.

Attached: dante is so bald.gif (500x288, 1.91M)

How do we convince itsuno to put less clothes on vergil now.

Hot.
I'd always assumed he inherited his violence from his demon side.

Attached: vergil remembers Fortuna holidays.jpg (3840x2160, 773K)

Urizen/Vergil got a third eye which gave him some parallel with Mundus, and he's kind of naked in that form so it leaves me to assume all of that is just part of his natural form.

Thought it was one of those parts that had dual fuction/appearance.
Like his wings that doubled as a cape or how his hooved yet humanoid feet make it look like he's wearing boots.

She probably promised him power if she could tie him up.

Attached: D4Etm4MUEAAR07Z.jpg (1891x1284, 385K)

Eh, find the hoodie thing always weird.
They surprised me a fair amount with the wing arms in 5, so I expect them to surprise me again.

Maybe if he borrows one of the twin's swords again he'll gain a Sin DT.

Vergil needs to get clawed up by some monster in the next installment and forced to remove his coat.

Attached: powerful picture- do not open.png (611x900, 733K)

Vergil just keeps getting scammed by people promising him power. When will he ever learn?!

>>Urizen/Vergil got a third eye
Nigga he got a fucking 30th eye

I keep seeing Dantes with a short coat. How does one achieve this ?

I'm not sure. Nero'd kind of not using a Devil Arm anymore to influence his DT.
So his current DT is basically 100 percent him.
I think his DT is already at the stat Dante's was in DMC4 as that was when he grew strong enough the Devil Arm wielded didn't influence DT anymore for him either.

But they could do literally anything.
I'm just curious how they'll take it further.
Would be cool to see him have DMC2 or DMC3 style variant DTs

If it looks cool than I don't care if it's weird or not, and it would fit how his DT evolved to put more armor around his head

You know, I had forgotten about Mundus' three eyes. Youre right.

Attached: Sparda_Devil_Trigger_(Model)_DMC4SE-2.png (747x1375, 1.15M)

>showing his armpits
That's too lewd

uh oh

Attached: rskjr.png (1231x457, 421K)

Lol

Its necessary for justice, user. It has to be done!

Attached: 1359112991463.png (917x688, 310K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: D7cmzUfU8AAgQyc.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Why not just replace him with a model of one of the white NPCs outside when everyone is looking up at the Qliphoth?

It'll be funnier too, since Morrison will still have the Southern black-man voice.

I liked the DMC3 devil trigger design the most. There are no prerendered images of it.

An interesting thing about Dante and Vergil is that Vergil originally started his journey seeking out a means to inherit the strength of his heritage, whilst Dante sought his own strength and became his own man before taking on the responsibility of his lineage.

Decades later, as the Son of Sparda and a Legendary Devil Hunter himself Dante takes on not just his father's legacy but his power as he absorbs it into his own. Thus he inherits his bloodline's strength.

Meanwhile, Vergil scrapes up any of his coveted power he can. After splitting himself in two and harvesting the power of the fruit of a demon tree he acquires his own strength and then soon after recollects himself and literally becomes his own man, and ultimately accepts the responsibility of his heritage and goes to stop the disaster and protect humanity. Even if for his own reasons.

Their paths are a strange and interesting helix that winds around and past and into each other.

Attached: 1560034489334m.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

On its own I love the DMC3 DT designs, but in-game they stick out like a sore thumb, even moreso in direct comparison with Dante's earlier and later DT forms.

Attached: 1544607183675.jpg (1043x1027, 672K)

He specifically got one also placed at center of the forehead as well.
But I get your point.

Sadly no, but there is his MvCI model

Attached: untitled1mvuzz.png (846x468, 211K)

>justice
Will Vergil's armpits save humanity?

Attached: D-OXlyOUIAAhibA.jpg (540x878, 74K)

Needs a fedora.

But why doesnt that helix weave Dante into a woman's pants, for god sake!!
Dante, your demon seed is going to fizzle up and dry out inside you!
Please think of your lineage and marry someone! Anyone! Please!!

Attached: D73NjoZXkAADZdY.jpg (1000x952, 69K)

Here's your live action Netflix Lady

Attached: 1538677078418.jpg (802x1200, 240K)

Its the ONLY way we can be free, user!

>DT Dante has Vergil hair
So hair up is code for embracing your demon side?

>Stockings

Goddamn Ethics Department got us AGAIN!

Attached: what is this.jpg (888x1063, 126K)

>White and gold Vergil
That's actually a genius color combination for him

Nero and Vergil trying very hard to be buddy cops through the game. Dante is missing. Mundus returns one last time with a new sidekick.

Attached: Vergil meets Morrison.jpg (1364x764, 206K)

Lady doesn't deserve this

Woah, that tufted skin texture makes him look like a motorcycle seat.

When are they gonna give Vergil Vorgins clothes?

No clothes, only hair.

Attached: D3E57846-65F2-488F-A97F-7BB780E00687.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

The symmetry between Nero's alt costume and his would be pretty kino.

Attached: devil_may_cry_5__nero_by_rotten_eyed_dd2oeh0-pre.jpg (1192x670, 74K)

This one with V is fucking crazy.
youtu.be/eH3nbOmUGDY

Attached: 1549816413921.webm (900x506, 835K)

vergil when

Why would you want those ugly clothes?

That hairstyle makes Vergil look wasp as fuck. I keep expecting to look down and see boat shoes instead of his usual boots.

She appears as a card in the Teppen card game.

When you stop being schum.

Attached: D9FL6TJUYAIdqxr.jpg (2048x1152, 386K)

Because he would rock that outfit

Attached: Vergil.(Ninja.Theory).full.1228717.jpg (841x649, 82K)

>running on the Shadow spike
>juggling with Griffin
Good shit! Not enough people do this.

Attached: 1559161935686.jpg (888x1256, 201K)

borb

Attached: D-JZUqjUwAAVSVg.jpg orig.jpg (971x908, 100K)

That coat is retarded he deserves better alts like a nice suit or something.

Im going to eat that chicken!

Attached: 1360282813582.jpg (685x600, 107K)

DMC is dead

please go to /vg/

A Gilver alt would be kino

Attached: gilver__coloured__vector_by_zabuza318-d37jrv6.png (800x1293, 273K)

That's probably why he isn't in any of their photos most of the time.

Attached: Three Kings.jpg (1080x1253, 691K)

He says 400 posts into a DMC Thread.

is it just me or is V kinda cute?

Dan keeps using the Yamato to escape their photo-ops.

Because the fun parts are so fucking good, the rest of the game doesn't bother you all that much.

Attached: 1545413226682.webm (1600x900, 2.35M)

He's kinda really cute
Its not gay to run my fingers through his hair, is it?

Attached: v reading.png (1402x789, 2.25M)

Don't open.

Attached: D69eD9cWkAEIuEU.jpg (1040x2048, 298K)

Damn forgot about that. That would be pretty cool to see. V did get the green alt color so maybe we could get a gilver alt someday.

to add on to this user, i would like if we just had the choice to do a entire campaign as dante/virgil/nero from the start, or at worst, having it as an unlockable.

When will Vergil dancekino come to the Devil May Cry franchise?

Attached: 1560010848275.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

Sloths are fun to fight. Big, slow purple dudes to hit and style on.

I'd rather have the other three but he's not bad.

hes a baby
why wouldn't he be

Attached: 112435468153264.jpg (1200x948, 46K)

>tfw not a single DMC game has ever had a Tony and/or Gilver alt
it fucking hurts dude

Attached: 1536812386535.jpg (1200x811, 102K)

Attached: F7EF05F8-F3CE-4A6E-B05D-1B7A0E8602C7.jpg (400x452, 50K)

Unironically looks fucking cool. Vorgil's clothes look good on other characters that aren't him. We need more clothing swaps.

Attached: 1561620551721.gif (500x320, 2.88M)

Attached: 374D1746-2D80-494A-A0EE-3216C55DFE43.jpg (400x452, 52K)

can't wait to see what Vergil's ex taunt is gonna be.

Attached: FFDB6B99-CD6C-446A-B6FD-2B8AD0136340.jpg (354x600, 69K)

Which three?

Attached: rank1.png (580x1500, 255K)

right, for some reason i said sloths but i meant the other, lusts?, the red enemies. they're not too bad though.

hahahaha what a little retard

Based deadweight.

Attached: D3G7YlOX4AEaRC2.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

>Sparda gives the sword that can separate things to the son who puts too much pride into one half of himself
>Sparda gives the sword that can absorb and gift demonic power to the son who fails to reach the full potential of his bloodline
I love it.

Attached: sparda_demon_form__yamato__by_spardaldk89-d8tex59.png (968x825, 681K)

He’s a bit of an unga, but a lovable unga.

its been months and I still laugh at the word unga

Leaking just for you user.

Attached: you are not worthy as my dance opponent.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

Goliath, cavaliere and urizen

holy fucking shit my sides

I'd accept it if only we got to see the bts of Dan mocapping that.

Attached: 1560752781396.jpg (2000x1500, 148K)

KEK
>"You really think you stand a chance?"

>and Urizen

HERESY.

Attached: eugghh.png (379x446, 362K)

it's the same 10 fujos repeating post after post

it's so sad that DMCV turned out to be another half baked game but that's life

youtube.com/watch?v=y2004Xaz2HU

cope

>HERESY
You don't find those tentacles sexy?

Even their laughs sound identical, holy shit. Thats gold.

Just think of all the pranks the Sparda twins coulda pulled in the teen years. Lost in time...

Attached: vergil got motivated.png (587x715, 871K)

YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT

But Urizen's too stupid, user. He would even know what to do with them!

Too bad Moondust was a dick.

Cute

>pranks the Sparda twins coulda pulled in the teen years.
There needs to be fanart of this.

Attached: D9LiX9iUIAIB4JW.jpg (400x1190, 107K)

im done coping

you are not though

enjoy bolstering the ranks of FFXV, KH3, and MGSV fags who can't admit their games came out shit

He robbed us of so much more than Vergil

>There needs to be fanart of this.

I want it. Surely Pixiv has something like this?
It has to exist@

seething

>Sparda gives the sword that can absorb and gift demonic power to the son who fails to reach the full potential of his bloodline
More like
>Sparda gives the sword that can absorb and gift demonic power to the son who refuses to accept his own bloodline and a facet of himself
He gave Yamato to Vergil so he could quite literally look at the worst parts of himself while the Rebellion was so Dante could finally accept, internalize and merge with the half he hates, even if out of necessity
Turbokino

Attached: merry cuhrayzeemas.jpg (2024x3000, 1.69M)

>tfw was almost born with a cool and possibly autistic twin bro
life is unfair and ruthless

Attached: lady crying.jpg (836x738, 76K)

Devils never cry, user..

Attached: vergil and a bird.jpg (1180x800, 210K)

You worded it much better than I did. Thanks, man.

Attached: 244-1560013260-970797322.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

>"A Fucking Tree"

KEK.
Every damn time.

What happened? I'm not educated on this kind of thing.

What in the waack

Attached: 1534803430601.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

He's left-handed so he ate his twin while the two of them were in the womb.

>I want it. Surely Pixiv has something like this?
I haven't come across any but the only reason we probably haven't gotten it in the past was because we never got to see shota vergil or dante until that manga chapter. We got a lot of fanart of them after we got that page.

I don't remember the actual name of the condition but its basically a miscarriage of one twin
haha videogames

Attached: D-1M8lGXUAA-wGF.jpg orig.jpg (600x960, 70K)

Did you eat your twin?

Is that Jake Mathew Lloyd?

>blue rose is actually blue

AY, DIOS MIO.

Thats true, there were only a few drawings of them as kids before now. Dammit. I guess I gotta draw it myself.

Its okay user, he lives on in your heart and that is the important part. Live not only for yourself, but for him too, it's what he would've done for you

Attached: devil may prince.png (1853x638, 924K)

technically yes

damn dude

Attached: Somebody call doctor 2.png (358x423, 132K)

Attached: Fresh Prince May Cry comp.png (1440x3764, 2.6M)

YO HOLMES TO RED GRAVE~
This I like!

Post the art here or on /cm/ user. I need that cute shit.

El Donte?

If you were half demons your twin probably would've survived.

Attached: 1555387940239.jpg (1361x1430, 173K)

Does Dan have the tism?

Attached: Dan_ants.png (580x610, 251K)

cute

Dan what the fuck
>crackers in a jar
even more what the fuck

Attached: 1562282472265.jpg (640x664, 57K)

Who keeps crackers in a jar? Dan, wtf?

some years before me and my older sister were born my mum had a son but he died not long after he was born due to some kind of illness or birth defect or something
I don't hate my sister or anything but maybe it would've been fun to have a cool older bro

Attached: cri.jpg (1242x1036, 143K)

He played vergil so much he got his autism.

Devil May Cry 1 - Dante cried when Trish died
Devil May Cry 3 - Dante cried when Vergil died
Devil May Cry 4 - Nero cried when Kyrie got kidnapped/he loses to Savior
DmC - Lilith cried when Vergil sniperabort her baby

Devil May Cry 5 (TM) - ???

This game is just as bad as DMC2, completely missing the point of the title

Lucia cries in 2 you faggot
In 5 the whole point was that the one who was supposed to cry was (You)

Attached: 5952ee0d-4749-49c7-a5ae-30e6cbbd0bf7.jpg (1280x720, 417K)

>we didn't get vergil crying
Shit game

It's Devil MAY Cry not Devil WILL Cry, faggismo

V cried when Nero bit him.

Attached: 1553965483890.png (1045x795, 248K)

Nero almost cried.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQiwV6Vssc8

I thought the game was fantastic but was the scene with Griffon swooping in to cut V's umbilical cord after being birthed by Urizen really necessary? also the amount of afterbirth and blood on the floor was a bit much, too.

Attached: 1559920370062.png (611x852, 202K)

Yo. Kiryu-chan!

Attached: 1562209317966.gif (100x100, 548K)

>Vegil
ONE JOB

FUCK HOW DID I NOT NOTICE

Attached: 1556368803417.jpg (1540x1278, 360K)

I kinda agree with you there, there were a few scenes especially that dragged a little too long. Like that one 9 minute long cutscene (with QTEs) of Griffon raping Nero's unconscious body with his tri-bird penis after the rematcg with Urizen. Not really sure how I feel about that, I mean I'm not one of those guys who spazzes out at the fact that they re-used some stuff from DmC but QTEs are not something I enjoy in general.

Attached: 17e01fc5-e89a-4e87-9652-172be9933274.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

It's too late, I already saved it. I'm posting it in every thread. Now everyone will know your fail.

>his tri-bird penis
I hadn't even thought about him having 3 dicks
this is horrible and I'm surprised artists haven't gotten this idea yet

Shitty little edit

please no i fixed it

Attached: 1541713142830.png (636x943, 322K)

>nero has a line where he mentions motivation in the novel
>vergil doesn't mention motivation once in the game

Attached: 1562375474410.jpg (800x765, 130K)

Other way around.

Attached: B9F29E87-1C3C-479E-8357-B4D4B4D615E6.jpg (320x380, 38K)

Because he has his motivation, and so does Dante.

Uncle Cerberus fucking killed me.

Attached: 1558532831478.jpg (537x536, 77K)

Along my travels, I have encountered many dangerous things. But none like this

Attached: dont open.jpg (2730x4096, 629K)

Attached: etnnte.png (723x1024, 633K)

>open pic
>have to scroll down to see the entire abomination
>scrolling
>scrolling
>see that Dante is the corner
and there go my sides

But why

What do you mean "But why"? You know why.

imagine if dante and vergil were conjoined twins

My stomach and guts are bleeding from medication so i'm taking medication to cure the medication. Even liquid food make me cramp with pain so pizza, i want it so bad, just a slice.

Attached: 1556336467084.gif (267x267, 226K)

you can't just say that
it'll make me want to torture you with pictures of pizza

Attached: cheese-pizza-cauliflower-pizza-crust-recipe.jpg (590x815, 74K)

Attached: 92f609a1-2649-4679-8f6e-038ba9e69ac2.jpg (800x450, 144K)

Guys I think Nero's been eating too much

Attached: 1558012533713.jpg (3840x2160, 793K)

It was so fucking good.

Attached: _20190705_135542.jpg (4357x2641, 2.31M)

looks like hes puffing his cheeks out like a angry baby

He is an angry baby.

Does anybody know if the Connecticon panel will be recorded?

Attached: DMC5 motion capture.webm (320x180, 1.53M)

true

Attached: 1561433019334.jpg (2048x1152, 350K)