Alien: Isolation 2 when?

Alien: Isolation 2 when?

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Alien Isolation is a pretty mechanically shitty walking simulator praised exclusively - EXCLUSIVELY for its atmosphere which is admittedly great.

here's your alien isolation 2 bro

Attached: file.png (1068x534, 864K)

When VR is more widely adopted.

They should make an Aliens game, the AvP2 marine campaign is still the best thing we have in that regard.

>mechanically shitty
Wrong. The slow, clunky movement, difficult aiming, sluggish attack speed is designed exclusively to make the protagonist feel like a real person. You arent an action hero, you're just a woman. You fumble around. You miss shots. The combat and movement fits the game perfectly.

maybe he meant mechanically shitty in doing the same shit over and over again opening doors and hacking computers.

Oh. Well, you arent wrong there.

Lol nigga she dies, there is no sequel.

you're not a very smart person, are you?

>ending is literally her waking up with obvious ship lights beaming at her
if that isn't a blatant cliffhanger idk what is.

She canonically at least makes it back to earth according to the movies (Amanda).

Is there still no official vr support on PC yet?

I want VR support for this game, RE7, and Outer Wilds. But none of these will ever happen

Could easily be retconned as Weyland Yutani disinfo.

best part was the incredibly well translated visual look, it was exactly like the movie, it feel sufficently 70's/80's, the only time chromatic aberration was done right.

You sneak around aliens to escape a space station, just like the movies. What the fuck else were you expecting? An open world RPG?

Didn't RE7 get a VR thing?

I want to get alien isolation. it's 7.81 usd on G2A. is that site trustworthy? am I getting a redpilled deal or am I a fucking idiot for not just using the steam store?

I really want a sequel where you end on one of the prisons from Alien 3. I know people that movie, but damn, the setting and backgrounds ooze atmosphere.

Game is still better looking with chromatic aberration off imo.

Attached: 214490_20180518111530_1.png (2560x1080, 2.32M)

On ps4

Pirate instead of buying from G2A or buy from Steam instead.

I have a key of the game that I want to trade for games on Steam.

It doesn't need one.
I don't even know if the people who worked on it are still working at Creative Assembly, if they aren't, it is point less to give it to another team.

Attached: 20170701181439_1.jpg (4800x900, 533K)

What makes you think they moved on? I haven't kept up with CA.