I suddenly want to buy an Xbox One just for Halo and Rare Replay. I know, PC...

I suddenly want to buy an Xbox One just for Halo and Rare Replay. I know, PC, but all I have is a laptop right now and it’s more expensive than buying an Xbox.

Attached: A6414066-B28B-4D94-B2A8-15811DAB4191.jpg (736x736, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gci-KI-RRbg
onmsft.com/feature/building-gaming-pc-price-xbox-one-not-impossible
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same price you can get a alright PC.

no you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=Gci-KI-RRbg

You can stream all xbone games now on your laptop thanks to xcloud.

It's the cheapest gaming console and with game pass you get lots of games.

That's already working? Can I stream on my phone?

I mean I have a PS4, there’s not much use for it. Even a Wii U would be a better value.

Yes you can.
Do a little google search before you respond.
onmsft.com/feature/building-gaming-pc-price-xbox-one-not-impossible

Yeah well Xbox One’s aren’t $400 anymore

True dont forget all the games you need to buy.. oh and dont forget Xbox gold!!!!

gamepass is literally a dollar and that includes gold

You can get a refurbished one for 150 at gamestop, 170 with 2 games or 299 if you want a new one with games, this meme isnt real anymore

yeah thats for the first month.

Hey im just trying to let this guy know he can save money in the long run without buying a shitbox one.

PC doesnt have any exclusives, why would they waste all that money building one?

Al you literally retarded? Is one $1 buck for all the your months already have, I have now almost 3 years of ultimate.

Son, this fag is talking about buying an Xbone. That's even worse.

Shouldve bought a ps4 retard

Actually copulate before you reply to my posts. You disgusting inbreds.

I do have one, it doesn’t have Halo and Rare Replay, which is the point of the thread

lol good one :)

Halo is fucking awful after Halo 3. Just get a 360. Or get an xbox one for the collectors anniversary edition.

You don't buy games on PC?

It's the same reason I never bought a PS4 either. Same games on both consoles.

If you can get an Xbone for cheap, go for it. Rare Replay comes with most of the important Rareware games, even including the arcade battletoads; sadly it doesn't come with the arcade versions of KI1 and KI2, as they're bonuses for the new Killer Instinct game. Other than that, it's the definitive game for the xbox one.
In terms of halo, MCC is getting ported to PC, but it seems to be taking forever for each game to get added. 5 is Xbone exclusive, but it's not the best game in the franchise.
When it comes to xbone games that got ported to PC later, like Sunset Overdrive, it depends on whether or not you can get them cheaper than a PC copy on sale.
If you have a good amount of Xbox 360 games, go see if they're backwards compatible; it's a nice feature that PS4 doesn't have.
I got an Xbox one S recently, so I'd say it's worth it if you can get one under $200 since we are technically reaching the end of this console gen.

>give an actual informative post on whether or not an Xbone is worth it
>thread is about to die
based

Remember to sign up for a year of xbox live first and then convert it to gamepass which gives you the service for the year for free. This also means you don't have to buy Halo or R:R either as they're included with gamepass.

Underage.