Komaeda did nothing wrong

Komaeda did nothing wrong.

Attached: Nagito_Komaeda_Halfbody_Sprite_(19).png (381x560, 193K)

Ouma is Komaeda but better and not gay

Attached: 1507611957653.png (638x519, 403K)

I was going to say he lost but then I remembered he got everything he wanted in the end.

>implying shuichi didn't destroy his boypussy in the love hotel

Oumas way gayer my dude.

Attached: 1556476860907.png (374x168, 75K)

That's how well prepared his plan was.
I am still in awe on how well his character was written despite appearing to be a quack at first.

>not gay

that's the problem chief

Oma is absolutely shit compared to Komaeda. His plan made no sense and couldn't have accomplished what it did.
"Haha I'm gonna kill Gonta and Miu.... OH NOOO boohoo I'm sad I did that.... or am I???? Did I mention I'm actually a pacifist and hate violence? OR AM I?"
The writers had no idea what to do with him. They wanted to make him a crazy lunatic, but also give him redeeming qualities, but also have you wonder what he's REALLY up to, and it's an unfocused mess.

Komaeda is consistent in his craziness, and his final plan is a perfect culmination of his character that makes you go "FUCK, that's exactly what he would do". You can feel his presence after his death, that's how strong a character he is.
In V3-5, Oma needed to write a full book of his lines (stupid even by Dangan standards) and have Kaito use a voice changer to have some amount of impact, and even then his plan was fucking stupid because even if he made an unsolvable case it wouldn't matter to Monokuma. Komaeda's plan was so good because even if you solve it it still accomplishes the goal of killing everyone, and was only let down by the person it was meant to save come forward.

tl;dr fuck Oma, lots of potential but wasted with forced "muh redeeming qualities"

Oma's character is full of so many contradictions it's impossible to make any sense of it. Absolutely horrendous character who ruined V3 along with Tsumugi

>not gay
Did we play the same game?

You call THAT a plot hole?

Attached: 711c221bc32a2125c6bd341d7c16a71f.jpg (600x878, 78K)

>who ruined V3 along with Tsumugi
brainlet

>its meta so its good

>its meta so its bad
I can do that too brainlet.

He gave an actual argument, your argument for it being good was "dude its meta your to much of a brainlet to understand xD"

>He gave an actual argument
No he didnt

>dude its meta
I never said that. Are you retarded?

>Oma's character is full of so many contradictions it's impossible to make any sense of it.
So basically, he's V3 personified.

I guess in the grand scheme of things he technically didn't. But only through retcons as he murdered best girl.

>An deranged autist doing something stupid for the fun of it is a plothole
There's nothing wrong with the seesaw trick, it was literally the work of a madman.

seething

I love ibooky! my hard drive broke and I lost most of my ibooky pics so please send some

Attached: ibuki3.jpg (471x767, 74K)

Seems like you're the only one seething here.

>n-no you!

So I'm correct, then.

About you being a seething retard? Clearly.

>Tells another boy he stole his heart and to never forget about him until the day he dies
Yeah, this wasn't gay at all.

>Komaeda is consistent in his craziness, and his final plan is a perfect culmination of his character that makes you go "FUCK, that's exactly what he would do". You can feel his presence after his death, that's how strong a character he is.

When I found out the truth, I got so angry at him, he was just being a self absorbed opportunist who tried to shit on everything Makoto attempted to do. That being said, his plan was bloody amazing.

Oma's case, I felt the plot fell apart from Chapter 4. It didn't make any sense to me that Oma was making all these plans with Miu yet Miu decides to turn tail but have the confidence to take Shuichi on in court.

Why are you so desperate to make it look like other people are "seething"? Sounds like you're projecting a bit there.

How am i desperate? Just stop replying if you arent seething.

Thats because they cant actually have an argument so they just regurgitate shit they hear on Yea Forums that just ends conversations.
Cope, have sex, seething, u mad, ect

What argument? All he said was hurr durr v3 is stupid. Have you maybe forgotten where we are?

>its meta
brainlets the both of you

Are you going to post something coherent or no?

the fourth wall is never broken in the final chapter of V3. it's not meta.

Why do people think v3 is meta when every event and call out is directed towards the audience within the v3 universe?
V3 was the end of danganronpa in that universe not in the hyper fictional world of danganronpa 1, 2, and 3(anime)

They wanted to make him a crazy clown boy, his whole lying shtick was part of his character.
Sure I like Komaeda more but Ouma is his own defined character
>His plan made no sense and couldn't have accomplished what it did.
agreed

You can be meta without directly breaking the fourth wall

I dont have a screenshot but the 4th wall is definitely broken im not sure why you would even try and deny this.

Does Yea Forums still think tsumugi was telling the truth?

Attached: bustup_003_009.png (720x1012, 879K)

Oh here it is kys retard.

Attached: 20190225004653_1.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

go find it because I'm certain that they didn't. they reference "the outside world" and they say forth wall once, but they're obviously referring to the people in universe watching them on tv.

Does it really matter?

>beyond the fourth wall
how much clearer could it be?

It certainly ruined Danganronpa discussion, I can tell you that much

He didnt get this five

Attached: d7e069998ee141e635e84dca62b24d3315903241_hq.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Fucking this. I would have liked Ouma way more if they just kept him as a straight up unlikable sociopath dick all the way up to his death instead of “LOL WHAT IF IT WAS ALL A LIE AND HE WAS A GOOD BOI ALL ALONG?!” I don’t give a fuck if it was all an act or whatever, he was a little shit the entire game and got exactly what was coming to him.

Yeah brainlets complaining about v3s ending is annoying.

it changes your perception of the ending from the world is crazy

To be fair she could be referring to the fourth wall inside their universe, like that other user said, she could (and probably is) be speaking to the audience within V3.

they are on a TV show where the contestants live in a fictional world. Anyone who understands this concept and has a few spare brain cells should have no problem figuring out that they are referring to the people of the outside world.

His case is inferior to Komaeda's case in every single aspects. Ouma being a good guy all along really make him less interesting than Komaeda himself.
So basically, you're a retard.

he was a great rival
DUDE ITS A LIE LMAO

Attached: 1469169638048.jpg (500x380, 39K)

Neither did you

>beyond the fourth wall
>b-but not THAT fourth wall
Are you niggers serious?

Yes, it would be something like this

Killing game participants > Producers and audience of the TV show > Characters of V3 as a videogame > We, the players.

To break the fourth wall the game should be talking directly to the players, and at least in that screenshot it's not the case.

ok downy keep telling yourself that.

I think its extremely obvious that kodaka was writing about the dgr fanbase. If you disagree im not sure what to tell you.
>no argument
same to you brainlet

me and that other guy are explaining the argument in very simple terms but your extra chromosome is keeping you from understanding it.

Yes, I agree with that, Kodaka was writing about us, the players, BUT the game never breaks the fourth wall. The game delivers a meta message, but meta =/= breaking the fourth wall

Wait hold on, hold on. I got this

>you're a retard!
>no, you're a retard!
>no, you're a retard!
>no, you're a retard!
>no, you're a retard!
How do you people not get exhausted arguing every day for two and a half years about something as inane as a video game ending?

If you really think the meta stuff at the end of v3 wasnt at all directed at the real life fans of dgr then you literally arent worth talking to. Fuck off.
All breaking the fourth wall means is acknowledging that the situation they find themselves in is fiction. That definitely happens.

he did it for the lolz

Attached: 1561156451662.png (790x890, 400K)

Wait bro, slow the fuck down, he said he agrees with you, chill out man.

Attached: 1562115441453.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

perhaps there is a fifth wall

Attached: file.png (1420x946, 341K)

Not the first user in my reply. You know how post formatting works right?

Breaking the ceiling? The floor?

How would you guys have ended v3? whats the big plot twist?

this, but unironically

Attached: JnLomAp.jpg (2500x2057, 1.57M)

What would that make the Wizard of Monomi? Fiction within fiction within fiction within fiction within fiction?

>and not gay

Attached: 1554108378390.jpg (599x459, 50K)

Is the plot of DR as retarded in context as it sounds in written summaries?

Who's the worst culprit in the series and why is it Celestia?

when V4 comes out, it will reveal that the whole series is just a visual novel being played by monokuma after the ending of wizard of monomi.

>the fourth wall is never broken

Attached: 1562174763662.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

imagine being this disingenuous

Celestias plan was fucking retarded. Im convinced it was a last minute change or its somehow fucked in translation.

If he wanted friends for his sister why would he do his seesaw trick? Just get away with murder and have the rest of the class executed

>why did you murder 2 people
>"I wanted to live in a gothic mansion with vampire manservants"

Attached: 1562422865398.jpg (425x283, 21K)

He killed somewhere around 90-100 people at that point and never get caught, he probably felt invincible.

Attached: 1429559396039.jpg (643x900, 461K)

Because kiyo is a being beyond our level of intellect. If he had gotten everyone else killed then Miu would be on his hands by technicality so she'd be sent to his sister which he didn't want because of how shit Miu was. So he did the seasaw trick to kill the girls he saw as fit for his sister then die himself. Him dying was part of his plan and you cant really execute a ghost(the execution was exaggerating for the audience). Kiyo won

I think you were looking for this.

Attached: 1531418027474 (1).png (500x500, 168K)

T. Retard who has no Gaydar

Be sure to commission some art of her.

Attached: 1555216485393.jpg (1080x1517, 634K)

nice 5

Attached: 693BC914-0BCF-4D94-8F84-643D96B8F7DA.png (555x312, 237K)

Ouma is Komaeda but worse and still gay

Attached: tumblr_po6d81mfHC1tzioupo1_400.png (400x351, 52K)

Fuck off.

Nice.

Attached: 1558238643701.png (800x450, 424K)

Again, they are referring to Danganronpa, the TV show inside their world, that happens to be named as the videogame in our world.

THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS

Which danganronpa girl has the cutest feet?

I don't know how she didn't cancel the fucking plan the instant the fat young peter griffin looking fuck made the supposed mysterious killer's suit based off a fucking anime mecha like it's fucking obvious he was involved in the setup and you can't even pin it on him because he's one of the people who fucking dies in the plan.

Attached: 1561576145626.png (780x1200, 874K)

She's got the cutest everything.

Attached: 62991990_p0.jpg (1280x1024, 1.45M)

Chihiro.

Mikan has had her bare feet shown in game so probably her

Source? You know for science haha

I LOVE TENKO

Attached: 1559100943489.png (784x900, 757K)

Yes

Attached: DO3VaFQVAAAowBj.jpg orig.jpg (1500x2114, 414K)

So are we just gonna forget that the diary evidence gave away the Chikai was the traitor immediately
Sure ok

Attached: p3oro1xwr3i11.png (393x479, 225K)

>a fucking degenerate male

Korekiyo is unironically the most based murderer because he gave zero fucks about escaping and just did it for the meme
Thot slayer Korekiyo saved us from dealing with the two most annoying characters in the game for another couple of hours

Attached: 1557702364052.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>retards still angry that it was just a prank bro
Based Kokichi

Attached: 1562169302607.jpg (1024x634, 203K)

But he left Himiko alive.

based kyo
>mfw im into loli
>mfw im into pee
damn Kodaka, my penis can only get so erect

Attached: 1561238603704m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

My wife loves Tenko too!

>Ouma is Komaeda but better and not gay
You got some balls lying to me.

Attached: Hinata_(14).png (960x560, 93K)

>kiyo binds himiko up
>she then pees herself while tied up
God Imagine

Attached: 1562200215170.jpg (592x563, 52K)

Guys give me some good doujins of this semen demon

it's >fingers in his ass

Man I want to fuck Vriskas fat ass.

Sniffing mikan's smelly cunt!
Licking her sweaty feet!
Watching mikan pee!

Attached: 1559483174721.jpg (1101x1607, 171K)

Why do people like this pose? Its retarded.

>Hajime didn't tap this when he literally had the chance
Jesus Christ Hajime

Attached: 1557701340572.jpg (671x950, 163K)

I wish he did more doujins.

>athleticism
>feet bent like high heels
>cunt shown
>boobs dangling
Simple

same but I wish she was capable of doing any fucking thing by the end

Attached: the meaning of hope.png (620x597, 258K)

did all of her free time events in a row when i saw her, she is so fucking gorgeous

too bad she got crazy because of the despair disease

>mfw he actually does this in UDG

Attached: 1496526017610.png (520x678, 361K)

"I'm a fat little pig and I don't deserve nagito. *sniff* good girls don't eat and I'm a dumb smelly ugly piece of shit"

Attached: Mikan is FAT.png (506x528, 266K)

Based.

He was a smart man and realized that she'd probably curl up and die on her own after the other two died.
Probably.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

>not gay

lol, okay

>Komaeda did nothing wrong.
This.
His only problem is that his character was way too gay. He could have been the perfect psychopath.

Attached: 3c3e42fec0978905b7682f11ae118bd12c5f9a7c_hq.gif (480x280, 176K)