Dude at work tells me DQ11 is a good game

>Dude at work tells me DQ11 is a good game
>I buy it and it's not, it's just extremely generic but I persevere through all the predictable writing, flat looking areas and awful voice acting
>around 10 hours in this absolute annoying fag shows up
>he asks to join the party
>i say no
>'haha im coming anyway'
>'Look at my faggot dance my little sweetie pie'

This game is literally for closeted gays and I'm going to tell my other co-workers about what the game is like so they know he is a queer

Attached: 7890.webm (742x566, 2.77M)

OP is a faggot. This is now a wholesome Dragon Quest thread instead.

Attached: luminary laugh.gif (320x180, 775K)

>t.literal fag

I bet you love his epic rick and morty dance don't you?

Attached: 12623727.gif (500x280, 1.95M)

Hating on my boy Norberto, you got shit taste OP.

Attached: 3487237.gif (500x280, 1.41M)

rent free seething smashfaggot

Attached: 111111111111.gif (447x251, 3.02M)

Attached: 1561503824729.gif (359x270, 3.59M)

YEAAAAHHHHHHH!

Attached: 12.gif (432x336, 2.2M)

It has some gay parts so what still a good rpg you insecure fuck

Stop being a faggot, OP.

Did you wake up today with the sole purpose of acting like the biggest cancerous tumor you could possibly be? What in the fuck is wrong with you?

>getting exposed as a zoomer for thinking you can say no in " BUT THOU MUST" the series

Here's the Beginner's Guide for DQ

Any other recommendations anons?

Attached: DQ Beginner's Guide.jpg (3376x1440, 3.14M)

Avoid the SNES version of I+II
"a bit buggy" means things like "whoops your entire item bank is erased! hope you didn't have any important plot items in there!"

>to be fair you need to have a high IQ to understand Dragon Qu-
LOOK IM PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA

>getting exposed as having played a shit game series for years

Attached: 317121.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>I buy it
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: karen_pirate.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

No, I did pirate it I just said buy it out of force of habit because I buy everything else in life

>I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!

Attached: rick.jpg (219x230, 6K)

I feel like a retard for having trouble with the hard mode draconian quest + lower exp, should I just turn one of these off? I'm taking half my health every time I fight a battle. I'm at the part where I have to go back to cobblestone after meeting the merchant guy who sold the orb

>translation patch bugs
stop being an EOP

They were in the original, retard.

if anything this is one of those "very japanese" things in japanese games so it's ok, but if it were made in the west then it would be absolutely gay.

You know you can bench him immediately right?

Attached: 1562549317595.jpg (930x960, 69K)

In japan being gay is a comedy thing

Turn off lower EXP, stronger monsters is more than enough to make the game push your shit in on it's own, and you're going to want to do a lot of grinding at certain points unless you enjoy relying on severe strokes of luck to carry you through the game. Hell, I doubt doing the other 6 draconian challenges at the same time even compares to how hard stronger monsters alone can get.

My single biggest complaint about XI is it's difficulty, no draconian = baby mode, stronger monsters = bullshit, other draconian challenges straight up take away from the experience of the game. There's no fucking good middleground.

Being gay is a comedy thing in most of the world, including pre-2010 USA.

Then USA became turbo gay and stopped thinking it's funny, but the rest of us still laugh at the gayness.

Though in the original, you could actually agree to join the Dragonlord. You get a game over, but then beating the game is just a certain kind of game over, eh?

>gay character exists in game
>"WTF THIS GAME IS TRASH NOW"

I dont get it? Beginners guide to what exactyl? Which ones to play 1st?

So assblasted about "Rick and Morty" Dance he makes an entire thread with a fake ass story after getting rightfully called an autist in the last DQ thread.

OP is severely autistic

Yeah, I guess lower exp is just a horrible implementation. It's not impossible to do but it mind of hurts my enjoyment of the game a bit if I cant go at my own pace