Only faggots enjoy Kaizo and only turbo faggots make them

Only faggots enjoy Kaizo and only turbo faggots make them.

Attached: download (5).jpg (240x210, 16K)

So we're agreed. Kaizo was originally a very niche thing just to test your skills for bullshit. It was never meant to be 50% of all levels.

who hurt you? just leave them alone

>only turbo faggots make them
All people with autism are turbo faggots but not all turbo faggots have autism

>Stop having fun they way you like! Have fun my own way!

that's exactly what the kaizofags are doing polluting the level list with kaizoshit that barely anyone enjoys.

Dilate tranny

Based buzzword poster.

Cringe pedophile poster

for what

Listen Up, Sport-

See that difficulty setting in the game? Just set that little sucker to "easy" and you'll be all set with no more of that Kaizo boogeyman scaring you away from playing.

>stop disliking things I like! like things only I like!
It can go both ways, nigger

When the upper echelon of skilled players can play this like we play normal levels then yeah there is gonna be demand for Kaizo levels. Just play expert and not super expert.

Trannies cant kaizo tho

they're gay as fuck but still enjoyable to watch

Before they go on HRT. And they can always make them

You see that knife in your kitchen? Go ahead and slit your wrists because you have shit taste.

I dont leave anything in our communal kitchen because the pakis steal stuff

Attached: 66610143_321988375347157_8781056427604049920_n.jpg (800x600, 55K)

have sex

What a faggot. Get a life
>Using Reddit to claim Reddit
Pic related
Kaizo fags don't have sex so don't project your issues

Attached: 1557864008935.jpg (600x400, 39K)

It is just like speedrunning. You can memorize all the movements and don't have to worry about playing the game. It's basically the newest DDR or OSU but you don't have to stand up or use your feet. So anyone with any ability to memorize remotely well can pretend to be good at games and get all the attention they never could before. Stuff like this is cancer to enjoying video games.

Speedrunning a popular game that was published for consumers is reasonable. Playing a kaizo rom hack made by some self congratulating cuck is like masturbating while you put fire ants in your crotch, it's just weird and retarded

Does this game have anything like the 100 Mario challenge from the first one?
I want to know if there is shit locked behind beating Kaizo/troll stages in a limited number of lives.

>Hey guys, I have a fun game: guess a number from 1 to 1000
>Wtf, that game’s no fun!
>HahaHAHAHAHAH WHATS THE MATTER CASUAL TOO HARD?!

This guy gets it

there's a similar thing but you can skip levels

ban everyone in this thread

I played the first Kaizo and thought it was to memory dependent, and I was using save states

I did like games like IWBTG because when random deaths happen its usually funny

Kaizo is never about skills. It was about pure memorization. When there is zero margin of error, then skills no longer matter.

But are there things to unlock that require me to do it?
1 had the mystery mushroom costumes, with some of them requiring you beat Super Expert, but most of the stages in that difficulty are troll stuff that is especially not fun to do when you can only die a limited amount of times.

100 mario challenge has been changed to endless mode where you can choose different difficulties and play. i'm pretty sure there's cosmetic rewards for your avatar if you win a certain amount of levels.

Endless mode is such a vast improvement over 100 mario challenge, I honestly don't know why people would want 100mc anymore.

Someone got beat and cried home to their blacked mommy

That sounds a lot more tolerable. Thanks.

I would agree that its a bit oversaturated these days but if it offers new mechanics or ways to play, I'd let it slide. It's entertaining to see someone breeze through it like its nothing, at bare minimum.

Attached: 1529979097136.jpg (500x581, 47K)