Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: 450_1000(2).jpg (450x253, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAXDP1BhrvU&t=0m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only Uncharted 2 was any good. The rest are just the same thing, only an inferior version.

I wanted to kill Nadine. Fuck ND for not letting me.

Yea only took 3 games

Gameplay was fun as fuck when there is some but there is just too much downtime compared to the other Uncharted's. The Lost Legacy had much better pacing.

no

Is there a more overrated series? Recently got the trilogy and it's fucking dull as hell.

>Is there a more overrated series?
The Witcher
Dark Souls

Kill yourself contraiarian faggot

it was fun
One of, if not the best looking game ever
Fun arcadey gameplay
Good dialogue and voice acting
The melee system sucked balls though, forcing you to get hit all the time, it felt like I had no control. Also forcing you to get your ass kicked by Nadine twice, then having her not even get her comeuppance. Fuck that shit.
Also the lack of paranormal element was disappointing

>Fun arcadey gameplay
>regen health, autoaim out the ass, and magnet animations

still by far the best third person shooter out there, perfect combination of platforming shooting and stealth.

cease existing

It can difficult if you play it on crushing, which is the only difficulty you should ever play any Uncharted game

Would have been better without the Mary Sue antagonist.

No lol

Seethe

problem white boi?

it's time to play more games user.

Attached: 1414543051000.webm (650x366, 1.87M)

The Last of Us. At least Uncharted has fun and isn't pretentious shit

It could have been. If they just removed all of the chapters where you do nothing but walk around, it would be great.

I have tried but everything else just feels so low iq.

it's only difficult because all the game mechanics break down on higher difficulties. the game tries to give you mobile options but punishes you heavily for using them, and rewards players that hide behind cover and take pot shots.

your game is shit and so are you

>everything else just feels so low iq.
compared to UC? if so, you're the low IQ one, bud.

My game shits all over you

>he thinks this is good
Honestly even Oni is a better game

Attached: female voice on mic.jpg (960x540, 163K)

how does shit take a shit?

Exactly the level of intelligence one would expect from an Uncharted fanboy.

>post a game with slow down feature to assist aiming, from a PC game no less
>calling anyone else a brainlet

Was anyone else disappointed with the ending? Wayyyyy to happy-cutesy for me and that’s some bullshit. Sully or Drake should have died at the end, preferably Drake, then it could have set up a whole new trilogy for the future where his daughter finds his files, maps, notes, all that other stuff and attempt to find who murdered her father and go on some cool ass adventures and treasure hunts along the way

I liked 1 and 2, but felt the shooting was off in 3

will I like 4?

Turn the auto-aim off you fuckin casual. Makes it a lot better

This is the only video game story that deals with the themes of obsession and letting things go really well, but thats all it does well.

Go play the multiplayer. Criminally underrated. 60 fps and pure arcadey fun. Character banter and unqiue voice lines and super well done emotes.
youtube.com/watch?v=bAXDP1BhrvU&t=0m36s

>the real treasure was the friends we made along the way XD
>it's another segment where you run towards the camera as things fall down
>the janky-ass movement makes the game better
>dude quips lmao
>it's like a movie XD

>where his daughter finds his files, maps, notes, all that other stuff and attempt to find who murdered her father and go on some cool ass adventures and treasure hunts along the way
OMG PLAY AS A LITTLE GIRL WHO MURDERS HUNDREDS OF MERCENARIES AND QUIPS. YYAAAAAASSS!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

By watching me dab all over your sorry autistic ass

No dumbfuck you would play as an adult version of her with lil flashbacks to her childhood like they did with Drake

FUCKIN REKT

>adult version
YAS. THAT 20KG EXTRA BODYWEIGHT SURELY MAKES IT MORE BELIEVABLE

I liked it a lot, but 2 and Lost Legacy best it for me

You are not a fun person at all.

dont forget to spout le funny quips XD

Nah. Uncharted 4 improved on the game feel across the board. Sure there were some pacing issues and Nadine fights that sucked ass but everything else was of substantially higher quality.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>not ape escape 4
no

this is coming from someone praising UC where the game auto connects animations for you and your hipfire autoaims for you even when it's not even close to the center of the screen when you shoot.

Zelda