Why did they wait so long to give it a PC port? The hype is dried up and no one cares enough to buy it anymore

Why did they wait so long to give it a PC port? The hype is dried up and no one cares enough to buy it anymore.

Attached: red-dead-redemption-ii-3755-600.jpg (777x485, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Redvedev/status/1132335864548405248?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The hype is dried up and no one cares enough to buy it anymore.
mods

The hype is still there for PCbros. Day one pirate for me, unfortunately.

they did the same with gtav and it's one of the best selling games of all time

GTA V came out for pc like 2 years after and it still is a best seller on that shit excuse of a platform.

You say shit excuse but I think you meant elevated aristocracy that is inaccessible with my EBT.

It will outsell any game on PC the year it drops. Yes, that includes your precious Cyberpunk or whatever else

Are you kidding it's one of the best games ever made and R* shit ages like fine wine

Attached: gat3.jpg (3840x2160, 907K)

>RDR2
dilate
twitter.com/Redvedev/status/1132335864548405248?s=09

the hype will explode when they announce the PC release. I figure it's coming soon because they're supposed to be revamping online mode this summer to make it feel more like SP and let you roleplay, I think there will be a huge update that will coincide with a PC release

Attached: 1558934672554.png (807x567, 79K)

Attached: 1561799908989.png (656x356, 20K)

>tfw the memes became reality

Attached: 1559767683383.png (1617x182, 90K)

honestly, if you can't understand the dilemma here you need to be hit upside the head. Rodger is facing a huge crisis here with his character Arthur Morgan. What is that you might ask? He has portrayed such a popular character now that he will never be able to escape his role of Arthur. He's trying to pander to any and everybody to get more jobs and go to different conventions for money.

please put a trigger warning on this next time. I started shouting and mom sent me to bed without my tendies!

r e n t f r e e

prove me wrong

prove me wrong

>The hype is dried up and no one cares enough to buy it anymore.

My hype died when I saw someone else play it on console. I'm glad it wasn't out for PC on day 1 because I would have bought it right away without knowing that it's not for me.

What haven't trannies infected. For being 0.0001% percent of the population they sure are pervasive.

The mods for this game will be amazing

I thought this game was boring as fuck. Hell, I'd just give my copy away. I played it for like 2 hours and it was basically a really bad cowboy movie.

No one gives a shit about trannies. Its all PR/trends.

They are waiting for next gen consoles to realse to net the most amount of money just like with GTA V

>NEXT GEN RDR2 GRAPHICS

bruhs

Attached: 4cf.png (152x254, 40K)

COMPUTER CAN I GET A NUDE SADIE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)