DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL?? LMAO XDD

DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL?? LMAO XDD

Is this the most cringey and edgy game out there?

Attached: Mom_bindingofisaac.jpg (402x353, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Undertale, without a doubt.

CHURCH = BAD
UNDERGROUND REBEL MOVEMENT = GOOD

If it makes you upset enough to make a thread on an anonymous image board, then it won.

no
religions are not spirituality
religions are a way to control the masses and do illegal stuff for free

Holy shit you’re still alive
I thought you actually wisened up or something

Fuck off retard

Religioncucks get offended so easily.

Why do you keep spamming this same post?
Do you hate BoL that much?

>DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL??
it is though

Where the fuck is the update you piece of shit

TRIGGERED

poopy!!!!!!!!!!!!! poopy nigger fuck!!!!!!!! me from r/atheism!!! i make same thread it so funny!!!!!!!!!!

Would you kill somebody if God told you to?

Based Binding of Isaac dabbing on religionfags.

Attached: 1562148636053.png (950x775, 682K)

oh look, the autist started making this thread again.

were you expecting something else from an edgy manchild whose only motive to make this game was because mom and dad made him go to church until he was a teenager?

I don't think isaac is just a stupid anti religion game. If anything it respects religion by making a fuckton of imagery and reference out of it. It just mixes it with the horror of religious bigottry and the misery of a crazy mother.

If you just reduce it as a critic of religion it just shows your insecurity about your religion.

>all these newfags that don't recognize obvious copypasta

Attached: pic related its you.png (400x400, 37K)

and autist are responding to him. thanks for the free bump

>ITT:

this too.

Attached: 1560629266672.jpg (933x581, 147K)

Ever thought that the voice she heard is the devil pretending to be god to trick her into killing her only child cuz thats how I see it

>durr reddit
>durr copy[asta
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

God isn't real

Me neither

holy fucking BASED op pushing the trannies infesting this board closer to suicide

Attached: 12.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Attached: DankButts.webm (890x566, 1017K)

what was the point of this webm

>bought Rebirth cause I thought its the last repack of Binding of Isaac
>then afterbirth got released
>bought it cause I thought its the last repack of Binding of Isaac
>then plus came in
>decided not to do anything and just drop the game from here
>bunch of community updates and that's it
>then patched and anti-birth comes in
>decided to buy it cause I thought its a repack
>yet ANOTHER FUCKING VERSION gonna come out that officially includes antibirth
>will be years until its done
>still haven't done 1000% completion because of this

Attached: 1524056287761.jpg (480x360, 173K)

It's true though

Define God and define real.

God=me
Real=this 4

It's actually from repentance, showing changes and additions on one of the ab alt floors

Go away, Peterson.

>game lets you repeat quests without rewards

Attached: 1554935231746m.jpg (386x1024, 76K)

You didn't even get the point of the game. God even saves Isaac from his mother. OP confirmed for utter cum gargling mongoloid retard.

Imagine being an atheist in 2019.

I was the original author of this copy pasta. Mine take was a bit different and it has evolved since my post. But i assure you my original post was made in earnest. I kept seeing this game being shilled and spoken about like it was so great and i like indie games, so i tryied to play it and i had no idea it was reddit tier full fedora mode. I didnt even make it past the opening cutscene, i turned it off and uninstalled it.

Attached: 1562447824468.jpg (600x359, 163K)

>t.braindead

The creator of issac literally hated that he could make the story of his game whatever he wanted and people would circlejerk it. So he made the edgiest shit possible with the BoI flash game and whaddya know, the extreme edginess probably helped it spread.

Yea, your life

Reminder that Mom looks like Muriel from Courage

i already did

Its very annoying that people continuously pick in Christians and christianity knowing that they wont fight back. Why does no one ever go after judiasm or islam?

Christianity is stupid though
or try to explain the Trinity without reviving an ancient heresy
I do but I'll still post because I can

Who did you kill?

They do...christcucks just focus on the shit flung towards them.

Yes. it must be to make someone insane and butthurt enough to post this thread for 7 years straight.

realizing your parents lied to you doesn't feel good does it? i never said it would

I remember when most of the Internet was atheists.
Those were the days, before smartphones ans social media brought normies like you in...

lets just retcon the Crusades, the molestations, etc

yeah, sweep it right under the rug

run along little lamb

T. Redditor
Have some gold for dabbing on Christians.

Attached: 1562099535567.png (597x802, 1.24M)

Why did you post a pic of yourself? I'm not interested.

>islam
I do. it's the worst of the religions and we need to keep that shit out of western countries.
but christ cucks are still annaoying faggots and also a big part of the problem with their feet kissing "let them in" mentality.

the crusades were a good thing. kept the fuckers out of Europe. it's was the equivalent our response to the Nazis.

whats wrong with the crusades

Aw shit
Here we go again

Attached: image.jpg (800x569, 101K)

>no one goes after judaism
>he posted on Yea Forums dot org

Attached: image.gif (452x363, 48K)

Attached: image.gif (491x364, 44K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>and christianity knowing that they wont fight back
you aren't old enough to remember the old days are you?
>Why does no one ever go after judiasm or islam?
going beyond the obvious political shitshow that can erupt with criticizing either (though the former is practically dead outside of Israel and ultra orthodox retards) one of the three is the overwhelming majority religion in western nations and is obviously going to get the brunt of the criticism.
Like in the US Christians are 70% of the population, Islam is like 1%, and Jews are 2%. if you don't like religion which of those are you going to see a ton of and shit on?
>original reason was to reconquer the land for the Byzantines
>wind up carving it up into a bunch of petty fiefdoms that eventually fall
>4th crusade attacks Byzantines and essentially destroys them beyond repair, allowing the rise of the Ottomans and the spread of Islam into Europe
>kept the fuckers out of Europe
hilariously wrong and the exact opposite of what happened

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 22K)

But why are you so mad, though?

I don't think they were trying to say Christianity was bad.

T, seething pudding-bowl cut christcuck.

Attached: image.png (640x533, 179K)

>I do. it's the worst of the religions and we need to keep that shit out of western countries.
Why? Western Muslims are more peaceful and educated than other religious groups except for Jews.
>the crusades were a good thing. kept the fuckers out of Europe. it's was the equivalent our response to the Nazis.
The crusades were against Anatolia and the Levant. That's not what kept Muslims out of Europe. It was central Europe's easily defendable position and distance from the middle east that kept them from expanding that far. Basically the only time Muslims were "Kept out" of europe was the Reconquista.
history isn't that important, I guess.

Attached: image.jpg (736x950, 40K)

Attached: image.png (1024x737, 915K)

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 66K)

you're the edgelord for taking 2D sprites so seriously my guy

Attached: isaacpacha.jpg (560x582, 31K)

Attached: image.png (638x453, 246K)

>"god exists"
>"ok prove it"

Attached: 95eeb182c67470be84c9c6333fe3c784.png (710x357, 160K)

Attached: image.jpg (434x350, 35K)

>The crusades were against Anatolia and the Levant. That's not what kept Muslims out of Europe. It was central Europe's easily defendable position and distance from the middle east that kept them from expanding that far. Basically the only time Muslims were "Kept out" of europe was the Reconquista.
they weren't even "kept out" anyway, or does that guy forget the fact the Muslim Ottomans got to Vienna before being checked? long after the crusades

>held back humanity for at least 150 years
>is responsible for 40% of wars in europe/asia
>is one of the main reasons america got fucked during the colonial ages
>basically made people believe many scientist were crazy lunatics for centuries

based

The ending gave me a different vibe than "lmao fuck Christianity"

Attached: image.png (696x1064, 856K)

it would be the bravest thing ever if a modern video game called out islam for what it is, but we'll never see than lmao

Attached: 1557883884093.png (692x687, 238K)

Attached: image.jpg (894x894, 97K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1070, 192K)

That’s because they don’t feel secure in their beliefs. Deep down they know they’re living a lie but if they admit that to themselves they have to face difficult truths like the fact that bad things can happen for no reason and everyone will die eventually. It’s easier to just not think too hard about it and to listen to some religious mumbo jumbo that tells you that everything is gonna be alright. Especially if everyone in your family believes it and has done so for generations.

You ever see Oldboy? That last scene where the guy is smiling but a tear rolls down his face because he knows he is living a lie - that’s what religion is like.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 86K)

sad that gray morality got turned into a meme to the point where games make factions represented by "light" more evil than dark factions. usually not even in a convincing manner.

>ignoring the fact that his mom is just batshit insane and g*d actually saves isaacs life

>Western Muslims are more peaceful and educated than other religious groups except for Jews.
>Muslims
>peaceful
this is retarded they account for upwards of 90% of terror attacks every year and are vastly over represented in child rapes more than any other groups.

Attached: image.png (1800x1597, 1.61M)

Attached: image.png (512x512, 181K)

December. He didn't say which year or decade though.

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 56K)

>god is real
>prove it
>um.. so this book wrote by men...
>and uhh... i can feel it...
>uuuuuuuhhhh... you can't prove he doesn't exist haha checkmate

Attached: image.gif (555x355, 47K)

infinitesimally based

Attached: image.png (220x241, 9K)

Christianity is absolute trash.

Paganism is a real white persons religion. Stop worshiping a sandnigger.

Christianity fucking sucks

Thanks senpai

Attached: image.jpg (927x927, 78K)

He is right you know, god exist because the universe is here, and science will NEVER explain why we always been here and how is that even possible. It makes no sense something always existed, some hand needs to exist

>paganism
>not scientology

it's like he wants to keep his money

Agnostic master race

>Be crusader
>Rob Christians and kill Christians residing in the holy in every crusade

Crusaders are the biggest fucking meme.

>religions are a way to control the masses and do illegal stuff for free
>laws are a way to control the masses and do illegal stuff for free

Who created god then?

Your line of logic is fucking retarded.

Attached: image.jpg (698x1024, 77K)

Attached: image.jpg (1063x752, 99K)

it still is, r*dditor

Attached: image.jpg (736x776, 55K)

That's the line we are trying to draw between religion and science dummy.

>what is eternal and infinite?

Jesus Fucking Christ, get some new material you goddamn pustule. Go take your OCD medicine you waste of space.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY/type/op/
Is this a fucking bot or something? Holy mother of fuck.

Attached: 1538263733521.jpg (1893x4864, 722K)

Uh oh, watch out, the Christcucks might whip out the classic fedora meme because they can't argue anything beyond
>muh blind faith
>muh traditions (which have changed and been altered in perpetuity)

Attached: 332b0faf7c7546c58969f037394f2c0d.jpg (720x615, 63K)

Attached: image.gif (360x540, 60K)

>calling other people r*ddiotrs
>when Yea Forums was a predominately atheist community for the first decade or so of its existence until it was overrun by outsiders during the most recent US election.

Attached: image.png (508x592, 89K)

So the universe can’t be eternal and infinite but god can? And that makes sense to you?

>3 pages of this shit
>more than once a day

jesus fucking christ, what the fucking hell?

both true, based & ancapilled.

fuck christianity and fuck god. my fucking parents made me used ti go in church when i could have done something moooore productive with my time

Attached: image.png (805x618, 436K)

You're retarded if you saw that and thought the premise was Christianity is stupid and evil. The Devil tricked her dip shit.

Fuck Religiontards

>go to contrarian site
>surprised site becomes the opposite of what's popular
no fucking shit it's christian now, you dumb newfag

So was that whole edophile deal going on in the Catholic curch ever dealt with? Last I read earlier this year, there was some big meeting going on and the pope made a statement to the effect of "don't expect any miracles but we'll talk about it".
>not fucking kids is very hard, please understand

Attached: Shinkai.png (720x400, 334K)

>the crusades were a good thing. kept the fuckers out of Europe
>not just stupid euros aping out

Read a book.

Attached: image.png (893x790, 328K)

STOP CHALLENGING ME TO ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT MY BELIEFS

MY 93 IQ MOM TOLD ME THAT GOD EXISTS AND HE FUCKING HAS TO EXIST OR OTHERWISE HOW DOES THE EARTH EXIST HUH? DONT TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE IM INCAPABLE OF DEALING WITH UNCERTAINTY

I'd kill you without anyone telling me to you faggot

>DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL?
Yes

are you saying the universe is eternal and infinite? arent most people who study the universe believe it will die someday?

Attached: image.jpg (670x1192, 75K)

And that's all folks

Attached: image.jpg (637x358, 71K)

>god of the gaps fallacy
Every time

>>evil
it fucking is normie. as a former christian, theres a lot of fucked up shit in that religion compared to buddhism or shintoism. once you open your mind you'll realise the truth.

Most indie developers ironically are stunted in their own emotional development. They suck dick in the cuck carrousel for faggot journalists and just espouse whatever opinions or views will get them good boy points.

sorry buthurt muzrat if you didn't want to be slaughtered you wouldn't have invaded all that land. of course it was a good thing. i'm not going to feel sorry for invaders.

Existence itself might be eternal and infinite. Nobody fucking knows though. Saying we exist so therefore god must have created us is roundabout nonsense logic. If something needs to be created in order to exist, then god must also have been created, which just leaves a new question to be answered.

It’s the absolute certainty that Christians has that really confuses me. Why are they so fucking convinced in their beliefs? Sure, maybe god DOES exist, but also maybe he doesn’t. It just seems like an active choice to believe the thing that makes you feel the least anxious rather than just accepting that we have no idea.

>>(which have changed and been altered in perpetuity)
This is why I find the hardcore Christians over on /pol/ so fucking stupid. They lean on traditions so hard yet they've evolved and changed so much that the shit they ascribe to would be totally alien to most people further back in time.
It's all so ass backwords, the cognitive dissonance blows me away.

Why do non-christians call all forms of esoteric Christianity heresy? its almost as if they are only willing to argue with the most pleb interpretation ,borderline strawman, about sky daddies rather than tackle the actual fundamentals of the belief.

Buddhism isn't a religion, it's a philosophy. Also Christianity is manifest the best religion because of the societies it created and the collapse of said societies when they strayed from it. If it wasn't for the combination of white people and Christianity we'd all be serfs working in the fields.

islam is unironically good for europe. look at the baghdad house of wisdom or ispamic spain. diversity and tolerance is found on islam that is despised be christianity

There is nothing more futile than arguing with a religious retard. What do you expect from someone who believes in a divine entity that is all powerful and knowing, who will send you to hell for thinking about a sin but loves you dont forget, but also allows his followers to retranslate and interpret the holy text to fit whatever narrative makes them feel better for their time. They always ignore all the leviticus laws if executing adulterers and people who make depictions of god, but say the 10 commandments are the most important. These mother fuckers threaten to kill gays and athiests but cant even bother to follow the commandment that says go to church every week. Its pathetic.

>US election
wrong, the deus vultfags nearly overran /pol/ from like 2012-14, the election brought in retarded boomers who are christian in the braindead normie sense.
>no fucking shit it's christian now, you dumb newfag
it isn't even majority christian retard, it never remotely was. even at the height of the larpers it was at best 50/50 and it's receded now
t.oldfag /pol/ack

What is it with religious higher-ups and fucking kids? It's so prevalent in damn near every religion. What causes it? And furthermore, how do they plan on explaining it to their God when they meet him?
Why doesn't the rest of the religious community lynch these fucks? It's indefensible and inexcusable.

Attached: 1554934733863.jpg (652x680, 138K)

fuck you. look at all the atheists countries like japan. they are succesful compared to third world countries.