Do we have any idea exactly what content we are getting from the supposed twenty patches we are owed?

Do we have any idea exactly what content we are getting from the supposed twenty patches we are owed?

Attached: Bloodstained.jpg (220x306, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptfZ3IPkAOY
youtube.com/watch?v=QC_bNCxsBsM
youtube.com/watch?v=mfO564W0_yg
steamah.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-recipes-hairstyles-locations/
youtube.com/watch?v=n7fxlRsogwM
youtube.com/watch?v=vpzsBtojFR0
strawpoll.me/18287302
youtu.be/eLULpRWBJHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Otj6khah0ng
youtu.be/TI5D0dHC7OY
steamcommunity.com/app/692850/discussions/0/1642041106369637586/
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kflxUsNLA
archive.is/LiMJa
youtu.be/W6oQUDFV2C0
youtube.com/watch?v=eT0fLeBon54
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMeaOYaIzHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not an actual Valkyrie armor, that's for sure.

Were we owed a Valkyrie armor thats more than a piece of head gear, an outfit change, and an extra sword skill? I wasnt aware we were owed a Valkyrie armor in the first place.

A couple of additional playable characters. Some randomized room thing mode. Among other things.

Remains to be seen. Personally I really want them to work on the sequel already though. The characters and the additional game modes are important for sure, but I wouldn't want them to overextend.
Take Shovel Knight. Granted that I love those games, Plague, and Specter Knight included. And I am genuinely super excited for King Knight. But Yacht Club Games have been stuck with Shovel Knight since its release 2014. Over 5 years ago. And that's not counting the time leading up the game's initial release.

I am still hoping for the best with Bloodstained's updates. But I'd love to get a sequel before 5 years.

Not him but in the kickstarter costume poll the valkyrie costume ranked #2.
Now I absolutely love Bloodstained and think that both Ritual of the Night and Curse of the Moon ended up absolutely stellar. But I have to admit that this thing is kind of lame. The costume they now call the Valkyrie Armor, was a design that was already around in early development. Only then it was called pure Miriam or something along those lines.

But now we're getting that, except it's called the Valkyrie Armor. So now I am guessing we won't be getting another Valkyrie costume, and we've technically already gotten pure Miriam too since they're one and the same now.

Attached: 1466461548185.png (671x671, 203K)

It was in the poll for backers. The "valkyrie" armor we got was originally called Pure Miriam in the concept art. The top five winners of the poll were to be added to the game, and the name "Valkyrie Armor" was in the top five. There was ZERO indication that "valkyrie" was just Pure Miriam., so they most likely relabeled the existing and easily made Pure armor to pretend like they met some of their quota.

I would very much want more content or a dlc area to smash with the overpowered build we have already. I bought and fought IGA earlier today and i just stomped him without dodging a single attack thinking he was a repeatable boss...

So anyways, what is Miriam's nightly ritual?

Attached: 1561595645486.jpg (277x277, 17K)

>Classic mode
>Chaos Mode
>Zangetsu Mode
>??? Mode
>Costumes
That's all I know.

Wrapping Aradia's thighs around her neck and begging to be choked to sleep.

Pizza. Lots of it.

Attached: D93Al_EWwAAnzHf.jpg orig.jpg (1089x1500, 209K)

Attached: 1562450394591.jpg (889x1500, 254K)

It would be kind of shit if the limit was 5 costumes. what were the other 3? is there anyway i could get that info or is it kickstarter only. Ive zero familiarity with the thing.

The other top ones were
>Vampire
>Succubus
>Corrupted Miriam
Instead we got
>Pure
>Shovel Knight/Axe Armor
>Bunny girl

>other three
Negro we haven't gotten one of those five yet. They lied and claimed Pure was Valkyrie.

If we don't get a nun outfit in this game, we better get it in the sequel. We better.
The nun outfit is theme appropriate.
The nun outfit has ties to Miriam's backstory.
The nun outfit is extremely beautiful.

And yet it scored dead last in the poll!

Attached: 1434165051262.png (156x269, 85K)

Final 2 DLC characters!

I can't tell who I am or who my source is but I really trust them and I don't want to cause them any trouble.

Final Characters are:

> Ronaldo (Fifa)
> Stage: Locker Room

Yeah, we finally get a EA-Rep. We all know EA loves DLCs and stuff.

> Kart (Mario Kart)
> Stage: Mirror Cup

Really iconic Nintendo character. No wonder he's finally gettin' in.

That's it for today. Just remember my words when they anounce Ronaldo at the Game Awards.

Angel already all but confirmed a sequel thanks to the incredible sales blowing 505's goals and predictions.

Source?

Angel says a lot of things

It was guaranteed with the amount of money they received and thus promises they made that they wouldnt be able to keep every promise. Most people are going to look at the costume and say that they look the enough the same. Even i dont exactly know the difference and im actually looking for differences. Others wont and it will be swept under the rug.

Discord. Someone asked him about the sales and he raved at how incredible they were. Then someone asked about a sequel and he said basicallly
>well yeah obviously
Just search his username

As a switch owner, I deserve the patches more.

KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD

>Two more characters in alternate versions of the main campaign, one of them being Zangetsu. It's teased that they will have storylines, presumably as much as DoS's Julius Mode or PoR's Sisters Mode
>Classic Mode - An abridged version of the main game that plays like a traditional stage-based Castlevania
>Chaos Mode - Don't know, presumably a difficulty harder than even Nightmare
>Roguelike Mode - Presumed to be a version of the main game where the castle and its contents are randomized
>Boss Revenge - It apparently involves playing as the bosses and beating up on Miriam. Need more info on this to be sure

And all of this isn't happening until they fix the Switch version.

>>Shovel Knight/Axe Armor
>>Bunny girl
Transformation shouldn't count. They're transformations.
It's a real shame we didn't get more of them and the next game better have more blue shards in general, transformations included. But it'd be extremely sad if transformations and costumes had to cut into each other. The game should have both no?

Attached: 1527800696859.jpg (1157x1600, 378K)

You don't know the difference between a regular woman and a valkyrie?

Well they do apparently according to PR.
>And all of this isn't happening until they fix the Switch version.
I doubt that desu

>Well they do apparently according to PR.
Really? Feels like a weird thing to address at all.

I think that user is referring to someone asking about the costumes and someone said
>2 from the poll are in ;)))))
Then refused to elaborate on which.

They're most likely going to pretend that the bunnymophosis counts as the "succubus"

playable reveanant and playable axe knight if they add either of those I will be so fucking happy.

>axe knight
We got that. Shovel Knight.

Valkyrie and "existing accessories"?

Attached: 83yKyaI.jpg (748x427, 70K)

shit have yet to get that thanks, still want revenant

>Corrupted (full curse)
Will we be able to turn sexy like Dominique?

I hope the randomized mode isn't halfassed and is like the Super Metroid Randomizers / A Robot Named Fight or something. That'd be incredible. Love those.

I am keeping my expectations low though. I already love the base game. It'd be silly to hype myself up only to get disappointed after the game if I already like the game.

It's just going to be that one picture fro four years ago of her skin texture being replaced with glass.

I'm missing 2 recipes above and below Forneus Meuniere. Anyone know what they are/where/how to get them?

Bump!

youtube.com/watch?v=ptfZ3IPkAOY

I JUST GOT THE DOUBLE JUMP SHARD AND IT'S FUCKING USELESS I STILL CAN'T FUCKING REACH ANYTHING WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT I HATE THIS GAME

Attached: 1559267467690.jpg (1068x1329, 340K)

You gotta get the triple jump for that shit. It's a similar boss only you gotta fight it in a platforming moving stage.

Use the downward kick off of enemies + breakable lights, dummy

>not dive kicking off of enemies/candles to get places you're not supposed to go yet

Attached: 1562214906492.png (1457x1080, 729K)

>downward kick
>dive kick
WHAT

Did you really beat the fastest demon in the Igaverse without drop kicking?

Attached: burter.jpg (210x240, 9K)

I don't know what you're talking about I beat the samurai dude and the hand and the double jump thing and I don't know where to go

After your midair jump, press down/diagonal down+jump while still in the air to do a dive kick. You can bounce off of enemies/candles to reset your midair jump to use it over and over.

I suffer on nintendo® スイッチ

Adding it only does a small amount of damage unless you have a kick weapon equipped or lili shard activated.

Just defeated Bael, they really should have considered that the player could choose to use invert in there, some attacks had no chance of hitting me, feels like I cheesed it.

fucking lili shard

i jump kicked the bone dino boss to death in like 20 seconds with that holy shit

Big bune feet

Also just defeated Bael. Oracle Blade and ranged spells makes it a joke.

I just spammed riga storeama on the heads. Had eternal blue with fast attacks from passives, but didn't even had to use it.

pic related

Attached: Sem título.jpg (632x3954, 1.13M)

>game is fucking bugged and won't give me the recipe for simmered forneus despite already opening the chest
Supposedly there's a patch, but damn.

>not playing the game with a mustache
i seriously hope you guys are not doing this

Attached: file.png (592x399, 395K)

>Do we have any idea exactly what content we are getting from the supposed twenty patches we are owed?

online co-op play

so the local coop will be like castlevania hd?

>game has a patch to fix bugs and glitches immediately after launch
>"Nah! I'll just play the game without it! I hate it when devs nerf the game."
>"Oh no! A glitch prevented me from 100%-ing the game. This is the dev's fault!"
Every time!

Keep playing until you get the laser.

Of the remaining stuff that isn't already in the game, I still want
>Third playable character (not really interested in Zangetsu)
>Boss Rush Mode
>Boss Revenge Mode
>Classic Mode (mostly just for shits and giggles a single time to see all the game's enemies turned into their Curse of the Moon versions)
>Roguelike Dungeon

I imagine the Roguelike Dungeon will have the most actual value (in terms of how much time the player can get out of it), but only if it doesn't suck. I don't want Scarescraper or Chalice Dungeons.

Attached: Bloodstained-Curse-of-the-Moon-4.png (640x240, 164K)

>just checked to see what version I'm on
>version 1.02
>"The installed application is the latest version." (PS4)
So you gonna give me an apology kiss or what?

i want local multiplayer

I serously don't know where to go. I can'/t find any new paths after gettibng the double jump

>I'm that faggot that actually finds Yukiko funny and likable
>this is super charming guys xD get a sense of humor she's cute youtube.com/watch?v=QC_bNCxsBsM

Attached: 8543335470_92e5840c00_b.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

Boss Rush is in the game already.

Pretty excited about classic mode and the dungeon.

I mostly hope we get new areas and/or shards in the game. The fact that we have the option of DLC at all is cool as shit for a CV style game.

>Boss Rush Mode
That's already in the game.

>Classic Mode (mostly just for shits and giggles a single time to see all the game's enemies turned into their Curse of the Moon versions)
They definitely won't be changing the graphics at all. It's literally going to be just the normal game edited down into separate stages, like Stage 1 is the boat, Stage 2 is the entrance area, and so on.

Interesting - I counted and 14 out of those are already in the game or dropped (ports)

I just can't imagine a game like this being fun for multiplayer, unless maybe all drops are duplicated to both players, shards included. Seems like it'd lead to bickering quickly considering how greedy for everything this game makes the player.

>how greedy for everything this game makes the player.
thats why i want it
>NO FUCK YOU NEED THAT SHARD
>STOP KILLING ALL THE MONSTERS
>LEAVE SOME MONEY TO ME
>YOU FUCK YOU EAT ALL THE CHICKEN
cant wait

Attached: haha.jpg (519x600, 76K)

>It's literally going to be just the normal game edited down into separate stages, like Stage 1 is the boat, Stage 2 is the entrance area, and so on.
If so then it's not even kind of worth including, since it's just a repackaging/ joke re-edit of the game's structure. From open-world into linear is one thing, sure, but the game is already plenty sequential as is, the only difference is that you won't be able to sequence-break in a level-based structure.

Well, they're sure not going to waste time turning everything to 8-bit. They already have Curse of the Moon for that.

Where can I find the last 2 recipes?

I am missing 2 underneath Ultimate Dish/R according to the Item Archive.

Yeah, they already made all the sprites and we know through the 2D level that Miriam can interact with 2D enemies and environments just fine despite the game being like 95% 2.5D. I figured they could just import the CotM assets and start adding hitboxes or some shit.

this was my logic too since devs love stretching the shit out of assets in this way
>hey guys we're making two games anyway fuck it make the minigame's sprites into a glorified mode for the main game since we're making both regardless lol

Most of the CotM sprites don't match up with their RotN portrayals, so they'd have to make more from scratch. And with IntiCreates having been sacked, I doubt they will be nearly as good.

I assumed they were going to edit the rooms to be linear like a normal CV with RotN's assets and maybe adjust the gameplay style to be more like CotM/classicvania. Remove item drops, levels, etc

>And with IntiCreates having been sacked
I still really hope that they are on at least ok terms with each other in spite of it all. I really, really want a Curse of the Moon sequel.

As far as I remember CotM sold pretty well all on its own, so even if they hate each other IntiCreates should get the idea that people still want 8-bit action platformers like that and Ninja Gaiden. They can easily use that insight to out-Bloodstained Bloodstained by ripping them off with a legally distinct yet similar game of their own.

Enjoy bros
>youtube.com/watch?v=mfO564W0_yg

I doubt they are on bad terms desu. A lot of companies shift around games it's not abnormal.

I killed those murderers.

Attached: 1481409819197.png (502x502, 141K)

Did you kill them dead though?

Attached: 223452452.png (500x439, 113K)

EEEEE—
OOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 0.png (152x211, 77K)

Never ever

OH SH

Attached: 1502335177697.png (512x512, 228K)

Anyone know a good challenge run to do after Nightmare?
Nothing stupid, just an interesting challenge.

Attached: p107z.jpg (1440x810, 220K)

>get the lili shard rank 9 grade 9
>pic related is what happens 90% of the game

Attached: superman-please-dont-18450409.png (500x543, 136K)

>>youtube.com/watch?v=mfO564W0_yg
Interesting.

>no giant skeleton boss because chinks
Why is their culture so gay?

>not being the giant skeleton yourself

Attached: 1562000952702.png (2560x1440, 3.86M)

No weapons, no damage, no magic run, close range only.

>next game better have more blue shards in general, transformations included
So mich this.
It was so disappointing discovering that like 1/3 of the red shards are "summon xxxxx" and that almost all of them are jokes and useless. They could have made some of them transformation and other blue shards intead of adding more summons because they had no idea of what to do with some enemy shards.

roguelite mode is what I want. People will sink 1000s of hours into this game for that.

I had forgotten just how trash the GBA castlevanias looked.

steamah.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-recipes-hairstyles-locations/

Found this yesterday when I noticed I was lacking a recipe book.

>Boss Rush is in the game already.
do you know the actual reward for it? I did both of them and got a 16 and 32 bit coins then i only getting potions and ethers...

The coins are all you get, really.

What music is Virt's?

Rich Evans is my kawaii waifu! ^_^

What a wasted opportunity.
They could had give something useful like gold material for really fast times.

Coins can be crafted to many things. so it suffice.

Nobody actually knows yet.

Wait can you do this without shoes? I am at 99.6% and didn't know this, I got up to some areas before I was supposed to by setting shovel knight to a hotswap and pogo jumping off enemies out of a double jump I feel silly now.

I really like using reshade, but it's hard to find good filters other than fake hdr

Attached: BloodstainedRotN2019-07-06 18-45-05-87.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

Can't do it without double jump. Your equipped weapon doesn't matter.

So weird seeing people with this as their first IGAvania game. New blood is needed though.

Story was pretty much Aria of Sorrow. So will Bloodstained 2 be like Dawn? Who the cutie priestess gonna be? Will we play as a third orphan? Gebel's reincarnaton? Will Melodias from the first game be like Julius? Or Genya Arikado?

Attached: Celia.gif (280x570, 43K)

>Melodias
You mean Miriam?

Attached: anon.gif (220x166, 22K)

>Jackpot 777
>It does basically nothing

I don't get it, the cherry roll is pretty good but that's about it it seems like. Chisel barrage seems absurdly overpowered though maybe I'm biased.

You'll play as Miriam again and you'll like it.

If anything it will just be Dominique returning but fully fused with Bael. Remember you didn't absorb his shard you just blasted him back to hell.

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 24K)

We got a mod to play as Power suit Samus. When we getting Shanoa?

Y'all gonna take a prequel where you play as a Young Alfred and his friend who eventual corrupts and becomes Bael and like it more.

Attached: Leon.png (1600x1500, 3.44M)

There should be pictures of Miriam eating every food item in the game. From the cheesecake to the ramen.

That's going to be the third game.

And you don't become Bael. The demon simply IS. At best, you become his vessel.

You fools. Next game will be Kid Gebel and Miriam.

Attached: LilMiriam.jpg (1200x900, 619K)

Given the disaster the Switch port was, they should have stick to the WiiU / Vita versions instead of switching.

>instead of switching
>switching

Attached: 1562043827236.jpg (598x1024, 91K)

Can't wait to play it on my Wii U

>local co-op
WHERE

My small contribution.

Attached: miriam_op.jpg (1132x1302, 139K)

My name is Aeon. Shall we begin the first trial?

Attached: aeon.jpg (426x600, 66K)

Everyone always seems to forget that her horn earrings are green.
Why didn't they make her eyes green to match, so it looks like she has four demons eyes?

Attached: Crying Witch.png (700x438, 195K)

Bigger

Attached: 1435399897246.gif (1280x720, 1.77M)

Even the Shardbinder's are bigger than mine!

Attached: maria.jpg (210x240, 10K)

In Universe 2 Konami made Bloodstained and Iga Kickstarted Castlevania.
>youtube.com/watch?v=n7fxlRsogwM

Is there a list of special effects for weapons somewhere? It kind of seems like weapons themselves are a bit pointless but there's some gimmicky ones like the flying sword that have me curious if others work differently than I'd think.

I didn't forget so much as me being lazy/rushing to finish. Wasn't looking at a good reference. Only going to get like 2 hours of sleep before I have to work.
Maybe later.
Poor Maria.

>Maybe later.
I appreciate the consideration.

Attached: 1477056751779.png (409x584, 200K)

So, when are we getting a new Castlevania? No pachinko but an actual game

Why the fuck are you asking this in this thread?

No, regarless the quality, the switch version still sold extremely well.

Attached: IMG_20190617_203722.jpg (1535x2048, 252K)

You literally just did.

Oh wait. You mean as in from Konami? Never.

>Niariam is so flat that the clothes doesn't cover her actual nipple like with Miriam.
>Instead, she gets a crystal scar "censor".
Lewd.

Too bad this will just encourage other third parties to have the idea that rushed half assed ports will sell just fine.

Attached: 1663690884631.jpg (678x909, 159K)

Just wait some times, the best mods came after a while

>Boss rush
>Lol jk it's only some of the bosses

Who's idea was this?

Attached: Giantess.jpg (579x757, 358K)

It's probably because Bloodsteal for example would break Bloodless.

Except they made a point that they will fix the switch version, that is why people (outside of Yea Forums) aren't angry. If other third parties copy them without the "fixing" part they gonna get fucked.

>owed
Woah there mister, I'm gonna need you to check your entitlement at the front door, plzkthx.

Attached: 1562273156675.jpg (564x662, 23K)

I'd give her my blood

Attached: 1561341541901.png (800x1574, 438K)

What is this referencing?

>George the villager had an Ancient Tiara passed down from times of yore
Don't lie to my fucking face Abigail. At least Glutton Granny is an honest.

Attached: pitch black extreme anger.jpg (668x620, 113K)

If you craft a new Ancient Tiara is it really still Ancient?

Attached: chefmir.png (423x251, 137K)

I love this picture, the subtle red on her skin makes her look so soft, I just want to cuddle with her

I miss her bros...

Attached: thattimeofthemonthgirl.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

After 100% map completion should i go straight into nightmare or do hard? I can't see hard adding any amount of hp that would make the bosses challenging but I'm not sure.

Also I'm gonna be honest a DLC that was just a massive expansion of 8 bit nightmare would be cool.

>nunbro
muh nigga

Attached: bloodless2.jpg (846x1198, 326K)

Least according to OD, she is a vampire, so she can't die.
I need more Bloodless though
Make her the third playable character. I don't give a fuck, I want more Bloodless in my life.

Nah, she dead. She's clearly not powerful enough to cheat death like OD did.

Anyone else disappointed that they didn't have a Pot Roast recipe?

Attached: 1561087301642.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

if you've 100% the map, you should be so op you'd crush everything in your path. be a nice way to get easy medals from bosses by not getting hit

How does it explain Mariam acquiring Blood Steal then?

Are medals not difficulty dependent? I don't really see the point of curbstomping the game for something that doesn't really matter.

How does Miriam get timestop from OD?

Attached: bloodless3.jpg (846x1197, 363K)

I miss sprites. If only because of the flowing hair.
>youtube.com/watch?v=vpzsBtojFR0

No, unless their alchemy works on busted time summoning properties and snatches it from the past, which could be possible considering Alfred.

>didn't know there was an achievement for a second bad ending
>have to play through twice as I'm evidently too smart for achievements as it's the only one I'm missing besides crafting equipment

At least I like the game.

I kinda wish some of those really good sprite artists who make really bad indie games would just lend their talents to games like this.

Cute witches.

dont worry user, I missed it too. Also NG+ doesnt unlock it for some people. It doesnt for me but did for another user...

>you'll never watch a happy Miriam eat cake

Attached: 1543536713490.jpg (1464x1446, 1.13M)

Noone gives Dominique attention. Super cute Miriam though, hope to see more of her from you.

>nurse miriam
>the victorian-style not modern-/anime-style
It'd be great if there are outfit mods

Attached: bl1.jpg (846x1195, 680K)

God, I want to BAKE that CAKE FOR HER

Attached: 1534559493337.jpg (743x1200, 1.03M)

OISHIIIII~

Attached: 1557590882873.gif (160x160, 980K)

>strawpoll.me/18287302
strawpoll.me/18287302
>strawpoll.me/18287302
strawpoll.me/18287302
>strawpoll.me/18287302
strawpoll.me/18287302
ANONS. Third playable character poll
LETS GOO!!

Attached: bl2.jpg (846x1195, 797K)

Alright bros. Looking into a potential Castlevania music mod for Bloodstained. What track would fit the Galleon you think?

>Poll is already led by Alucard dick-suckers voting for OD

Disgusting.

I need my boy Alfred to win. I want some cool mage action. old man mage is my thing

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (913x702, 82K)

youtu.be/eLULpRWBJHU

>all those Todd voters

>Dominique (mechanically identical)
Nigga what? She should be able to destroy all enemies with her anal slut powers

>Bloodless topping
Yea Forums is so goddamn predictable

Bloodless for tits or Gebel/OD because "LOL ah need mah Alucard!"

No taste at all.

Best one because it’s literally made for a ship:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Otj6khah0ng
Post what songs you got for other levels, by the by, I’m curious. I want to do a personal music mod myself, but I’m having a tough time trying to figure out where to fit Wandering Ghosts or The Abandoned Pit, my two favorite SotN tracks.

Good pick for an opening stage, but a bit too intense in my opinion. Go with the Harmony of Despair version.

She's a favorite boss pretty much everywhere since she was one of the first reveals.

Alfred and OD at least would have different playstyle from Miriam. Bloodless too. Gebel would be the same, but he looks cool desu. I'd take him as a skin swap. But only if we could still play as old mage.

Am I using Bloodsteal incorrectly or something? A red ring appears but enemies don't react and I don't gain any health

Attached: 1502924579171.png (645x1001, 679K)

Nobody cares about playstyle. They just want a Not!Alucard for nostalgia or they want tits.

its blood splatter from hitting them you can succ.

And that's a good thing.

>not wanting full tittie alucard
wasted potential....

Anyone else love how chunni the upgrades turn Miriam? Wisdom at max gives her a glowing eye with the trail effects, along with regeneration's aura, and accelerator it's just works.

Attached: 1469681628528.gif (160x160, 880K)

Like, blood on the environment or from the instant of hitting them? I could swear I rarely see blood just laying around

If Bloodstained is going to go anywhere, it needs to drop the Alucard nostalgia and move the fuck on.

>my boy Benjamin and Susie beating cuckboy Johannes

Attached: 2375596-thanos_1.jpg (670x374, 237K)

use a knife. if you kill with magic IIRC blood doesnt splatter. its a useless gimmick ability.

What posted.
Alternatively:
youtu.be/TI5D0dHC7OY

Why is miriam always bored in game, never a single smile ever.

Fug

>Playing an IGA game without expecting some kind of Alucard reference
That's like asking for a IGA game without a Jojo reference.

And besides the best part of O.D is that's he's literally Alucard but with different hair. I'm surprised they didn't have turn into a bat at some point

>bloodstained is basically Iga taking his toys with him and proving he really was the soul of the party and castlevania will live on with his production team
>LEL FUCK NOSTALGIA AND FUCK CASTLEVANIA NOBODY WANTS THAT

Attached: 1544275365013.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Johannes dead last in poll
so why is he a failure of a character?
his character design seems interesting enough

I like this pick

No, wish you could turn it all off while keeping the passives active.

Explain what is interesting about him, 0585

Nostalgia was only needed to get his foot in the door and prove he can make a game on his own.

He doesn’t really do much on top of having a boring design. He’s really just Miriam’s best friend exposition man who she may or may not bang in the sequel if it comes out, nothing special enough to him to justify a great fan-following.
That said, Ben Diskin is excellent on his voice though.

well for one he has more characterization than OD

Iga never made agood Castlevania in his life. He ruined the franchise long before Konami went to shit.

She has little smiles in some conversations. She does have a reason to be serious/depressed/mad throughout the whole game as her life pretty much sucks and barely improves during the ending due to all she has lost.

Pretty sure he does become a bat in the boss fight.

Money is Power is annoying, I don't need to see that shit floating above my head

You on the other hand were never needed. You can fuck right off if you don't want more Castlevania.

Attached: bloodstained muh girrrrrl.png (449x416, 245K)

Wasn't that just not-mist?

cute drawing user

That doesn't really make him interesting though. OD is barely present, just there so we could have a vampfriend. A very low bar.

It was ruined when Toru killed off the gothic horror theme to make Rondo of Blood into a shonen anime, and IGA followed in his footsteps by making Alucard all bishonen.

>bait this shitty
kys my man

Attached: clowns.png (280x173, 9K)

He's a non-action guy whose main contributions to the story happen before the game even begins. He's just "the NPC you go to to synthesize stuff" otherwise. Plus he walks funny.

I just met OD, how far am I?

1/3 unless you rush then 1/2

About halfway

>man who she may or may not bang in the sequel

Attached: zangetsu.jpg (1200x800, 717K)

did they even playtest their own game before releasing this massively buggy shit?

You got the double jump, you need to go to the tower to fight the dragons so you can have the materials for the camera. East part of the map

The only bug I've encountered is that sometimes you can't pick up items, like 12 hours in on PS4

I've had one crash in 31 hours and the only other thing is a couple times I couldn't jump/attack when in water for a few seconds.
What's your standard

>Wow Miriam you sure have been training hard
>your clothes are all dirty. and your hair is a mess
>oh man, I need to let Zangetsu know to take it easy on you next time
>Hey do you want to go for drinks sometime?
>Oh that's alright I was busy anyway

Attached: hmm.png (812x506, 630K)

She's certainly
S E X Y
enough to cheat death, and show up in future installments just because she's a good design

I've had it crash once while trying to read a book and had Miriam freeze up with the chargeable whip and had to Waystone out to move again. No problems otherwise aside from the item dropping glitch you mentioned.

He's Miriam's beta orbiter. He's alright, he's used to being treated like shit, he'll stick around anyway.

I beat the game, did everything aside from one of the locked rooms, the 8bit, and fighting OD. I've had about 2 crashes, water constantly being buggy and me being unable to jump or attack, items being stuck in the falling state, absolutely fucked boss AI where they don't even attack me, and when beating bael, the lightning sound effect keeps on playing. Also just in general, enemy AI is shit. And animations are super fucked, even in cutscenes. Game needed some serious polish before release, this is actually terrible coming from experienced devs, good thing I pirated.

>haven't experienced any of those problems

Works on my machine.

>The only bug I've encountered is that sometimes you can't pick up items
I get that a lot, too. It's not that you can't pick them up, it's that there's a huge delay before you get them for some reason. Just walk up to them and touch them, you'll get them after a few seconds or when you move to a new room.

I 100%'d the game, and the most egregious bug I encountered was like, becoming intangible at the dragon towers, as in, I couldn't interact with enemies, or dropped baggies, but rezoning fixed it. Baggies being stuck on walls is pretty common too, but stuck bags are automatically picked up after a little bit, so I suppose that's fine? Honestly, I'd rather be able to pick them up in mid-air

specs, are always good for references, right? ~50 hours. windows 7 x64, 550 ti, 8 gigs of ram, i5-3570

This game is for gays.

Xbox one player here, is the patch that fixes the chest glitch in yet?

>t. has lots of experience with being gay

Attached: merubu.jpg (237x330, 11K)

>not being gay for Miriam

Attached: 1543573149494.jpg (986x1502, 1.58M)

Sorry, all development is shifted to fixing the more important Switch version.

you bet your ass

based lesbinon

Attached: 1561076430368.jpg (819x941, 108K)

meant to post Zangetsu but that works too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>the fucking train level
Why put that shit in

Attached: +_b833cbe9eda66cbc2698dda67641447a.jpg (567x561, 57K)

This. I might just stop playing until August and hope for patches in the meantime. I can forgive visuals that aren't as good if the frame rate is good. But undocked the frame rate is sub-30, and the visuals are terrible. Even docked the textures are terrible. How are they so bad? I understand that the switch is underpowered but these textures look like they're 256x256

so you can ride the train a million times until you get screamer lad's shard

Attached: 191.jpg (391x435, 102K)

got it on my first kill haha
*dab*

Can you get grades of the innate versions of passives or is it max 1 grade for the white versions?

Fairy is for lewd

Attached: 1531777745383.jpg (3436x3000, 798K)

>that
>good
t. fortnite zoomer

Assassins Ring or Crit Ring?

In case you didnt know Dom is confirmed through resource hacking

Whioch sucks

I heard that an update removed any references to her and a dev on steam forums confirmed it definitely was not Dominique but was a bloodstained character.

>tfw no Miriam spats -> pantsu mod

Crit Ring has higher values

>Play it on nightmare
>Zangetsu just chills behind you and is a useless piece of shit the whole fight
Well, fuck you too, Zangetsu.

Attached: 1484986846694.jpg (379x214, 26K)

>it definitely was a bloodstained character.
This is all that's really important to know.

I extracted resources on latest patch - her UI palceholder, portrait and some stripped off data is there.

You are making shit up

Post screencaps or GTFO.

Neither, STR and INT boosts are much better.

Sure, if you provide source for your claims her or admit you area little mommy's faggot making shit up for controversial (You)'s

It's whatever grade the yellow version is.

i just came back from a snack. im not that user chill. im just spouting what another user said about steam forums. i havent checked myself. if you say its in the files i believe you. but portrait and stuff would be nice stuff to see

What level is the jumpscare silver surfer fuck? It keeps 2 shotting me.

high
don't get hit

Any chances that Iga returns to Konami for a proper Castlevania or did he become too big for Konami now?

??
Konami does not give a shit about Castlevania outside panchiko
IGA does not give shit about panchiko

All I know about Steam forums is that a developer initially said the third was "100% not Dominique", then edited that part out as if he realized he wasn't supposed to confirm or deny any guesses.

Post proof

Dominique would be lame anyway. Her moveset doesnt offer anything interesting. If we were getting a clone character it might as well be Gebel. Otherwise I'd like Alfred to complete the CotM cast and have unique mechanics. Second would be OD. Third Bloodless

steamcommunity.com/app/692850/discussions/0/1642041106369637586/

is this a 3d version of that 8bit looking game?

>Last edited by Question_505
>Secrets such as this are a marketing thing and not necessarily something the people coding and QAing the game are aware of.
what did he mean by this

No but it features the characters from curse of the moon. It's a metroidvania. There's no connection though as the story of moon was deemed not to be canon.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-kflxUsNLA

Attached: 1531261201492.jpg (836x1200, 548K)

It could be red herring that's for sure but the resources imply it is Dominique.

Why I think it is rh is because it makes no sense to play as another shardbinder - basically reskinned Miriam.

It is probably OD.

In 30~ hours on Xbone I've had 4 or 5 crashes entering/leaving Arantville, was completely invincible for 10~ minutes, did not get a shard from the train boss which prevented that run from getting all shards, got locked out of the last few food quests because of the open chest bug, had the tower dragon become invincible while repeating the same attack pattern nonstop, and a few minor ones like the bag glitch.

Attached: 1561509198642m.jpg (725x1024, 125K)

get fucked idiot.
C'mon gimme Alfredo and Old Dominion

Attached: EzPass.png (1094x396, 206K)

Fuck them. Give me Todd!

I dont get it. I finished La-mulana 2 without looking anything up but I am completely fucking stuck in this game on where to progress now. I figured out the blood fountain thing. Any general tips without spoiling too much?

No. That game's canon is a completely different universe. It's a better story desu.

>OD and Bloodless neck and neck
*sweats profusely*
where my Alfrebros at?

Attached: SweatyGuyMeme.png (976x574, 66K)

What could the clue be?

So you're in the watery caves? Look, if you're in the water area, I'm just going to be straight with you get a directional shard from the jellyfish fucks and use that to navigate through the watery caverns -- it's a pretty high drop rate at 10%

Kill squid things for a water movement shard.

Where's my Barbariccia shard

Attached: barbie.gif (433x259, 674K)

I didn't want this game to be 2.5d in visuals but now the they have gone and done it, I now look forward to how a future game will improve graphics, now that Iga is more used to developing with polygons.

>b-b-b-b-but muh datamining
Here we go again. You'll be waiting forever like the idiots in the DMC threads that are still waiting for Vergil and co-op bloody palace. Data mining doesn't mean shit unless you actually find code and resources that are ready to be implemented. For all we know one of the devs is a Dominique waifufag and made a reskin mod for fun as a side project and left some data references in.

Wasn't there another one?

someone said the child of light music is a hint of it being this portrait ghost. but I think thats kinda bullshit if they confirmed its a bloodstained """""""character"""""""" and do this. not saying she looks bad. she looks cool. but I want to play as someone we know.

Attached: 88eAZPh.jpg (770x1024, 641K)

He wanted proof about the forum post in question, not the data-mining.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as it's not a shitty crossover character, I'll accept whomever they pick.

RotM Alfred is a cunt and gets out-wizard'd hard by RotM Miriam anyway. He's redundant.

That's some bullshit. I legitimately thought it might be something like that too so I was killing the water horse but it gives you the shard to move faster in water and I just thought it would be stupid to halt game progression by something like that.

AAAHHHHH

Attached: 1441760537498.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Damn, was your Xbox cursed? I only had one crash at the beginning.

Maybe I got the invincible enemy glitch at the tower too, I dunno, most of the time I let the medusas kill them so I didn't had a chance to hit them.

Also after defeating the dragons and going down the tower I was hearing a monster flapping it's wings, that was weird as fuck.

nice try Johannes. Miriam isn't sleeping with you.

I got lucky and got it on my first kill, and upon reading the description it clicked immediately. Although, it was an unorthodox method of progression (RNG drop, as generous as it was), and the name of the subsequent area made me think I found something secret. gnope

I don't think I've sold a single item to the shop. You're encouraged to sell excess shards but that will mean losing their grade and then I'll have to go kill more to get it back up.

Attached: 1491413710125.gif (266x259, 898K)

Best fucking girl

Yes. A cutie.

Attached: 1564321579.gif (438x160, 464K)

Would be fun if we got a doujin of Zangetsu banging Miriam while Johannes watches

Are you supposed to open item drops that are stuck in walls by doing poses? Because thats how I've been doing it. It's really fucking weird

Most of those, aside from the chest glitch, were before the "localization" patch that totally didn't change anything. Post patch I've just been getting worse framerates, random visual effects like the Detective's Eye ring not showing, and the chest bug screwing up a few late game items.

Attached: 13654763984277.png (264x519, 75K)

As promised:
>someone said the child of light music is a hint of it being this portrait ghost.
Wait what, what any of this means?

Attached: 1541617271099.png (800x1962, 354K)

>there are """""""people"""""" who want a shitty third party character as the third playable character instead of one of the main cast

Yeah, I sold like, eight bone morte shards, and regretted it. Vendored lots of wood and crystals, with how many I got from gold farming though

I only sold the ones I don't care about.

I had this same feeling, especially having to skip all those chests. And the only hint is the quest from murder lady to kill like 8 of them. Was really confused at first.

Honestly, it's really weak design in an otherwise wonderfully designed game. Shards related to progression should only be dropped by bosses. There should have been a boss and the end of the water tunnel after draining the blood (right before the teleport) and it should have given you the shard.

Ah that probably explains why my game is well behaved, I had to install a 7gb patch after installing the game from the disc.

>the ones I don't care about
My autism doesn't allow this

Aside from random shit like gems and some of the higher grades of wood, Dom's offers for your items are dogshit.

You are only allowed to carry 9 of each. Just sell the ones you get the most.

The flying turtle from CotM was likely going to be that boss, but they axed him.

They can still patch in a shard holder with Aqua Stream, though, so as to give the idiots a much clearer hint on what to do next.

thanks user. im hoping thats just testing when designing the boss. but might not be. who knows. they did the same thing when designing the virgil boss fight as the other user said. As for the child of light theory being that girl, I have no idea. Honestly I just want to play as Alfred, Gebel and OD because they all look cool. Thats it.

>Johannes
Wrong. I'm on the team of the REAL canon love interest.

Attached: bloodstained crush.jpg (1158x720, 120K)

Go to the towers you big dumb baby

First time food buffs are permanent right? So I should be trying it eat everything at least once.

based BenjaChad

He's pre-Invert, user.

ya

Literally never
The structure of Konami doesn’t even resemble what it was before—this isn’t like Capcom.

>hey player heres a message from Zangatsu about what to do next
>go to the aspadobideedoo and fight the thingamajig
He's just being a dick, isn't he?

Yeah, but if you find a dish while exploring the castle you might want to dismantle it first. That way you can make it yourself and add it to the shop. You can skip farming some ingredients by buying from the shop or collecting stuff from chests and dismantling the dishes.

>steamcommunity.com/app/692850/discussions/0/1642041106369637586/
>"I will make a conjecture its most likely Alfred.
>if were going to put the assumption of the SoTN parallels
>Miriam = Alucard
>Zangetsu = Richter
>Alfred = Maria"
????
but then who is Gebel?

> Child of Light

Attached: 1549502683367.png (348x434, 230K)

Overall I don't think this game is as good as the original for the DS. The story is too goofy for my taste.

get this Ubisoft shit out of my face

Attached: 1559264718657.jpg (750x745, 252K)

Why? This game is the most Ubisoft like game from Iga yet. It's fitting.

so what child of light you were talking about

Cute kid

Use grinder or something, you’ll have a shitton of blood on the ground

Dont worry about FBI she has like 0 lewds

So for the spike-lined path with the iron maidens, do you actually need the environmental hazard armor or is there another way to do it?

her oishii is so cute in-game

shitloads of food/healing/patience

You can bruteforce it

>Nigger-rig the game to run on my toaster
>Tape starts falling off at Bloodless fight
>Game running at 1/3 normal speed
>Can't dodge shit because of a new 1/4 second delay due to this
>Every cyclone hits me
>Can't dodge umbrellas
>Blood geysers double buttfuck me
>Game straight up crashed on one attempt

Attached: 1550105196790.png (500x375, 252K)

Go to a garbage disposal site and ask one of the caretakers to let you sift through the electronics. Sometimes idiots throw away perfectly fine PCs, or just scavenge them for parts.

"blood"

Attached: Heretical Grinding.webm (390x376, 1.33M)

Yeah, oddly enough she has managed to come out nearly unscathed. Which is actually an accomplishment considering all the other young girls in Vidya.

What’s your point? He still needs to to towers

>be spooky monster that can teleport onto a train

>can't get over a box

I don't know how the fuck I didn't notice it was Ami Koshimizu until it was spelled out in the credits.

Attached: horo~~n.jpg (150x193, 8K)

Is there anything stronger than 8 bit fireball?

Angel has been caught lying multiple times at this point

Dracule looks a lot like a Castlevania character. I almost expect to meet some dude called Elucard.

source

Hellhound

summon hellhound with unlimited MP

Attached: 1559272586083.jpg (1024x768, 298K)

There's something written here about a woman named Castelle Vanya. Who could she be?

>but then who is Gebel?
Dracula.

I just realized none of the Bloodstained villains have the staying power Dracula had. Bael was superlame.

ARISE MYSELF AND MY SHADOW

Have you played the switch version?

I don't care what you say. The best quest is when the old lady tells you to seek vengeance for the death of the chimney sweep.

The best quest is the one where you KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD

>appears three feet above your head and can't hit what you're attacking

Attached: 201212260208180110.png (257x372, 74K)

>Help Richter the ruffian rest in peace.
>KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD!!!

At first I thought it was just going to be lame kill x number of monster missions. But her unending hate and lust for revenge has really grown on me.

> slaughtered half of the castle population for the old angry bitch

Is the xbone patch out yet??

Petition to make Murder Lady the third character and give her a time attack mode where your only goal is to KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD!

No, and probably never will. Should have bought the Switch version instead if you want patches so much, you patch weirdo.

are there more swords like rhava bural? this shit is so much fun to use

Not really. Flying Edge has similar properties not as fast

One more but it’s craft only

I have not
Remember this is about lies, not shitty ports

Benjamin's a chad who Miriam has "threatened" with her feet

Attached: oh no mommy miriam anything but that.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Make it a no-weapon 20-person escort survival mission. You start in Hall of Termination and have to make it back to Arvantville. Each hit you take causes you to lose one survivor.

> instant feetfag

What's the deal with the eyeball portrait in the cathedral? Does it do anything?

Probably just homage to DS vanias

>Does it do anything?

Yes.

Attached: 1542395910192.png (708x800, 921K)

That's what I figured but I was never sure.

I bet. Just like how sitting at the piano with the fairy or waiting on the train totally do things.

Try looking back at it

>not getting this shit from fitboy
I feel for you I really do. But 5.5 mil wasn't enough to give you what you actually paid for. It's not your fault most backers don't remember what a castlevania game is supposed to be. I sincerely hope you didn't pay for this half-assed load on your chin. Also enjoy your infinite palette swaps.

In japanese she doesn't actually threaten him.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where do I go after Bloodless

Bloodless sucks blood.

There is a place with lots of blood.

Use your brain.

Forgot about that shit, assumed I needed some underwater shard for it anyways because of the muffled audio when you go under

Attached: 1413768224537.gif (511x377, 2.1M)

>need Flying Beef for multiple recipes
>1% drop rate
>over 110 luck with double plunderer ring and still none after dozens of kills

Attached: 201212260208180111.png (1098x830, 384K)

Craft one. Then go to Dominique, buy her stock of said food, desynthesize it, craft the rest.

i just fell in a water puddle and i can't climb back up. i don't have any waystones with me so i guess i have to just reload my last save. fucking hell.

Suspend and come back

**Thracula (boss)**
*A vampire lord returned to his rightful throne.*
_
Focalor (boss)
*A demon who presides over water.*
_
**Gold Morte**
*A lesser demon that has fused with gold and gained great power.*
_
**Bloodbath Morte**
*A morte that has baptized itself in blood to become invulnerable.*
_
**Giant Simian**
*A murderous ape made immense through arcane experimentation.*
**Glasya-Labolas**
*A demon with the body of a beast and huge wings. Savors every kill.*
_
**Marchosias**
*A winged wolf demon who breathes scorching flames.*
_
**Dark Crow**
*A sinister crow that hungers for blood and for flesh*
_
**Malphas**
*A demon who takes the form of a jet black crow.*
_
**Giant Crow**
*A sinister crow made immense through arcane experimentation.*
_
**Botis**
*A horned, blade-wielding serpent demon.*
_
**Andromalius**
*A serpent demon who flies about incessantly.*
_
**Chicomecoatl**
*An ancient serpent god who has sworn by corn.*
_
**Cerbera**
*A demonic plant with human form.*
_
**Datura**
*A demonic plant that attacks with poisonous vines.*
_
**Berith**
*A crimson, demon warrior astride a griffin just as red.*
_
**Murmur**
*A demon warrior who commands a griffin.
A gifted trumpeter.*
_
**Rainbow Elemental**
*The ultimate elemental.
It shines with all the colors of the rainbow.*
_
**Hati**
*A maniacal wolf that continues its rampage no many how many swords pierce it.*
_
**Hanzo**
*A legendary ninja from the Far East.*
_
**Matarisvan**
*An invincible knight that wields a fiery flail.*
_
**Luison**
*A wolfman who appears only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights.*
_
**Arion**
*A horse mantled in searing flame. *

Your original monsters?

thanks alot, it worked.

>**Berith**
>*A crimson, demon warrior astride a griffin just as red.*
Subtle as a rhino in high heels

Attached: 1424682059682.jpg (380x405, 21K)

**Thracula Medal**
*Proof that you have triumphed over Thracula*
_
**CloakingTonic**
*Magical medicine that renders you invisible for a period of time.*
_
**Ragdoll Rounds**
*Strange bullets that contort targets and send them flying. *
_
**Nipponese Dish/R**
*A recipe for a Nipponese dish.*
_
(more to come)

Yeah I guess they didnt bother with translation since it was discarded/unused stuff

>change blood color white
>bloodless's nipple while she was naked also turn white
Hmmm... interesting.

He said the switch port is on par with all the other versions.
Now a wii-like looking game, 30 fps with drops to 20 and input lag sounds like the PC version to you then he is right and not alier

**Order-made Scarf**
*A personalized scarf that can be dyed the color of your choice.*
_
**Dragon Kick**
*Attack enemies by executing a kick in midair.*
_
**Picture Hat**
*An elegant and ornate hat.*
_
**Invisible Overcoat**
*An overcoat that makes it difficult for enemies to see you. *
_
**Combo Ring**
* A ring that increases your strength with each successive hit*
_

>bloodless's nipple
The in-game model has nipples?

So did O.D and Bloodless ever have sex?

Nah. O.D. is only thirsty for his books. Bloodless would ruin his collection.

He does have a very impressive collection.

**Serpent Ricochet**
*Send a serpentine demon bounding in the designated direction.*
_
**Summon Serpent**
*Call forth a serpent god and set it upon foes.*
_
**Rambling Vines**
*Attack with a belladonna's vines*

Kind of. Yeah. Better have that in the sequel.

Attached: 1529562179950.png (1280x1647, 1.06M)

literally perfection

Oh it drops well below 20 my friend.

>anne
>that low
Come on guys. Maria was cool.

Attached: Richter_n_maria.jpg (659x588, 109K)

Ok, that's all for now.
There are some weapons that are not part of the cheat code and never seen in-game but I first need to craft all weapons to sort them out properly.

>and input lag
People keep saying this but it honestly seems like genuine bullshit. Either the Steam demo has input lag too, or there is no discernable difference.

It depends on the area. I played the switch version handheld mode and it just felt delayed, especially on the ship or the lava cave. And I know this because I also played the PC version through steam family sharing.
20 was just an estimated guess, because it felt really weird whenever the frame rate dropped. I don't know the exact numbers tho

So what happens if you never fight Alfred in the desert? I don't think you ever actually need to the deep sink ability.
If you enter waterways from the blood fountain you can just get one of those jetstream shards from the Deseema enemies and skirt around the water with that.

Attached: 1459935503169.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Does someone have footage of the switch version with the coin boss? Lol thats gotta be a nightmare

You need it to fit thru a small area. You can't get through without being able to stand

>handheld mode
Maybe it's way worse? I wouldn't know. I'd have to try handheld mode specifically. Docked there are no real issues anywhere except some parts of the twin towers. Had a couple of seconds of slowdown at the Cathedral once for some reason but never again.

I never ever had any issues with input delay.

I'm pretty sure the underwater walking shard was needed to use the Reflector Ray, since it doesn't work unless you're grounded.

It's required so you can use reflector ray to get into sorcery lab pt 2

If he did something other than just stand around, he'd be cooler.
Imagine if he was actually animated in his little workshop when crafting stuff (like how Miriam does her little cooking animation) and performing some ritual magic to enhance shards (instead of just a menu animation). The only time we've seen what he was capable of was when he used the book at the end of the game.

But to answer your question - nothing, you can finish the game

In before the virgin walk Johannes is just a cover for him using alchemy to transform into a full blown kamen rider version of himself.

Seriously though. How does he get around the castle otherwise?

he said in a recent interview that he actually wants to make the Demon Castle War of 1999 game with Konami if given the chance. imo that shit will never happen considering how Konami is these days but it would be interesting to see that plot point tackled. it's like if Capcom actually made a classic MM game that linked the creation of Zero

source: archive.is/LiMJa

Well, I managed to break the game. Summoned a chair to recover MP after beating the 8-bit Overlord and then gravity decided to fuck right off, I jump into teleporters backwards, and all chairs refuse to accept me so I couldn't save my progress.

Attached: 20190708035014_1.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

Id bust a nut so fat that it could get a barren womb pregnant if we ever got that done justice. It'll never happen, but I would.

OGRE

Attached: 1535657038890.png (1210x377, 64K)

Just invert back?

B-Buer Ball?

>anyone wonders how the fuck Dominique will play
Like evil Julius, she got a traditional whip, subweapons and a huge aoe as holy cross (dragon rage)

Versus Mode

That just rotated me. I could use Reflect Ray to put myself on the floor, but I still couldn't fall or jump.

Are you retarded?
Dominique is a Sharduser, did you not pay attention to last boss fight where she used same shards as Miriam?

She basically reskin of Miriam.
Wow much fun

Can you record what is happening so I will try to figure out how to salvage it

>Creature Isolation Facility
>Hall of Incarnation
oh

stop posting this

>same shards as Miriam
Limit her to those more close to the classic subweapons and she got a classic whip not the weird one you get.

But to be honest yeah, I feel she is going to be just a reskin with lil changes, nothing deep

There is no way they are so retarded to make 3rd character just a miriam clone
It HAS to be red herring
HAS to be OD

>ps4 controller doesn't work
>on keyboard combos barely work and only by just spamming keys
thanks iga.

>>ps4 controller doesn't work
It works out of the box. If you have issues use x360ce or DS4Windows

I want to participate in Bloodstained threads but I also don't want to be spoiled since I just got the game this weekend

Attached: 1561550319970.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

play it little shit

Spoilers, Dominique is fucking hot holy shit

Spoiler: you kill all the enemies until they die and at the end you win.

Suspend the game.

I'm working right now dum dum

Giant Crow

Attached: 1559688485675.png (800x600, 80K)

youtu.be/W6oQUDFV2C0
This along with those bits in the early game where Zangetsu will leave the outpost in a huff when Miriam walks in.

Attached: 1561360015130.png (500x775, 250K)

>2019 game
>doesnt have borderless window
i paid 60$ for this.

Miriam has cute feet!

Attached: bloodstained miriam cutefeet.png (962x962, 748K)

cutest

Attached: 1558425552388.png (480x480, 48K)

I regret levelling up Bloodbringer so bad. What a waste.

>Has borderless window
>isn't $60
You're in the wrong thread.

cute moans!

So can someone give a non-spoiler spoiler to me? Will leveling/getting lots of shards give me bad end? Do i need to sell all of them or something?

I was able to do it again with no problem. Like I said, just summon a chair and sit after killing 8-bit Overlord. You wind up in the wrong room and have to invert just to get out of the wall.

Wish I thought of that earlier. I just Alt+F4'd out the game.

Attached: Desktop 2019.07.08 - 04.09.35.05.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

based

There is no "you must own these specific shards" or "you can't own more than X number of shards" condition for any of the endings.

No, and you want to get the bad ends that there are for completion purposes anyway.

post that OD wojak please

Attached: cuck librarian.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Getting hit by iron maiden or executing Valkyrie Special should put you back in bounds
You also can use "Suspend"

PILLAGE MY SHELVES AS YOU PLEASE

Attached: 1542211251717.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Why do people like that shitty meme? Let it die already,

Infinite ammo infinite MP diamond BOOLET auto fire with the 8 bit gun.

Perhaps the same could be said of all memes...

Attached: Dracula.png (1124x740, 835K)

Attached: bloodless.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)

Damn. She big.

Attached: 1561471934370.jpg (1024x864, 107K)

MOMMY

Attached: 1509713955678.gif (840x488, 511K)

That's a mod

Should I be concerned about filling out the train map and getting all the items or focus just on getting to and killing the boss in time?
Also what is that #/400 reading?

was that ever released?

you can get on that train again later so just do what you like.

>Also what is that #/400 reading
Distance so you can gauge how much time you have left. Also, you can go back to the train at any time so it doesn't matter, though there's not much to explore so it's hard to run out of time even if you try to get everything anyway.

You can return to most of the train later. The starting part and the boss area are one time visits, but I don't know how they apply to map completion. You can return for the rest of the stuff in the train later, and there's some hidden stuff you can't get to in your first visit.

No clue what the /400 is about.

Attached: 1548659138923.png (2048x2048, 2.03M)

>maliwei777 choked and never released his mod
>he made the best RE6, REREV, and SCVI nudes out there
What a shame!

Attached: 1562309374244.jpg (582x463, 54K)

No.

Attached: 1549818621980.png (897x520, 82K)

>stitched pussy
Ouch!

that's mouth I think

She has no pussy textured but also no pantsu present

So who was the bookshelf books' author?
It's not Alfred. It being Johannes makes no sense. Dominique was never implied to have any such position within the Alchemist Guild.

Who?

I love to come to these threads and see idiots frustrated with their inability to read and explore.

An unnamed alchemist that worked alongside Alfred. Johannes was merely Alfred's apprentice.

Not knowing what to do after double jump has to be the worst. I can understand not realizing you need to go to OD after getting a photo, or not being able to find Aegis armor.
But the game literally makes you walk past ceilings you can't reach without double jump before you get double jump.

It's Johannes, the beta orbiter act is merely a ruse.

I would assume the journal entries were written by Alfred's unnamed superior or equal, since Gebel comes in and fucks up the place on the last page. Johannes looks too young unless he found a way to reverse age.

What about the water jet spell? That should've got a few people at least.

Where can I find latest Night of Revenge vuild

>bought a bunch of new games during the sale
>still playing bloodstained
such is life I suppose

Attached: 1561444764201.png (565x600, 232K)

How does "faster casting" work with the augment int rank up? Does it make a notable difference?

>What about the water jet spell? That should've got a few people at least..
>"Hmm, it would be really useful if I had some kind of ability to explore this underwater area"
>"If only there was a way to get some of these water monsters abilities!!! alas, my progress has been stopped by this insurmountable obstacle!"
Yeah, a few "people".

This is uncanny:
youtube.com/watch?v=eT0fLeBon54
then listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMeaOYaIzHI

>a friend recommended me this game
>he said it's just like a metroidvania version of bloodborne
>he warned me that there's a lot of lewdness
I just got bloodsteal, and the only lewd thing that happened so far is a demongirl bathing in a bathtub full of blood.
When will this game get lewder?

he lied to you
but then again, comparing to shitborne it is pure porn

I would love to see alfred playable. It would be just like Non-Sexy Alucard

Attached: tumblr_ouotr291Qe1so2951o1_250.gif (250x250, 6K)

Same.

>tfw I actually went and finally played Hollow Knight because of that autistic retard saying is so much better than this game
>instead I played for like an hour and got stuck due to how samey the level design is and how unintuitive the map system is
Seriously if you are here, fuck you! Good thing I pirated this piece of shit!

Never, all the bloodstained waifus are pure. You got rused.

Attached: 1539210099231.png (623x469, 283K)

>That shithead claimed that Night of Revenge would be finished and released before Bloodstained
At least he's pretty much gone from the Bloodstained threads.

Looks like total dog shit. I was your first dislike btw.

I said that it was interesting. Not that it looked good. I like the idea of it though.

The water jet spell has an insanely high drop rate I got it on accident just walking through.

Sorry senpai, beside some notes here and there I don't think it is plagiarism.

WiiU/Vita doesn't support UE4

The one on the left is what you wanted to play.
The one on the right is what you currently play.

Learn the difference.

Attached: lewd_vs_rude.jpg (1280x949, 230K)

Based.

I thought it was weird since Iga's games usually involved getting the underwater powerup first before trekking underwater.

Attached: do i really.png (499x550, 21K)

They usually just give you all the mobility upgrades as you progress. I think the only ones you did not get in special events or containers were the Black Panther soul in DoS and the ability to walk faster in sand, but both of those are optional anyway.