Thoughts on this game?

Thoughts on this game?

Attached: packshot-460b933ee9afcf644d87a1c0d8481e55.jpg (500x713, 131K)

Worst of the three HBS Shadowruns, but still not bad. Pic related is superior in almost every way.
Why make the same thread you made an hour ago?

Attached: kreuz.png (1364x768, 1.49M)

df > hk >>>>> returns

>Why make the same thread you made an hour ago?
I swear it wasn't me.
Which shadowrun is that?

Dragonfall. Director's Cut is the overall best of the recent Shadowrun games.

Attached: hes_seen_things.png (212x278, 102K)

Part of me wants a remake or sequel to the original SNES game. And actual Shadownrun II where Drake re-appears and we get to see Jake banging his qt fox girlfriend.
Shadowrun Dragonfall, considered the best of the 3 PC titles. All 3 are worth it though. Just make sure you finish the main stories before you bother with any workshop content.

Tried getting into it recently, complete linear garbage

>complete linear garbage
That's about the dumbest complaint you could have about the games, user.

Feels like a tech demo for dragonfall and hongkong. I wouldnt play it even if it was free unless youre desperate for a shadowrun fix and youve exhausted the other 2 main games and the mod campaigns for them

Attached: 1456902836308.jpg (560x354, 38K)

Eh, the story has a nostalgic charm for me, but it actually wasn't that great. I think there are more interesting stories in the Sixth World to spend time making a game around.

It's one of the most linear RPG of all time and I hate it. Dragonfall isn't only great, but it's also superior in every single way and makes you think how wrong the original campaign was.

The first entry so it's the weakest and most barebones, almost or pretty much a tablet game at that point. Still I enjoyed the relatively smaller scale plot of solving your best friend's murder in the first half of the game before it went into higher stakes territory.

Partial more to Hong Kong myself due to the improved leylines and more cyberware options but yeah both of them are pretty good and I can see why people prefer dragonfall

The only game comparable to this that I've played is fallout 1/2, which I loved.
Will I like dragon fall?

I enjoyed it for what it was I guess. Felt pretty empty to me. The plot was easy to guess, and there wasn't enough Cherry.

dragonfall is a masterpiece of pacing and player engagement, you really feel cool and badass and out for revenge

Such a great character. Goddamn did I love dragonfall.

Pretty meh, sequels are better.

Dragonfall is quite literally an improvement on everything.

It also has great BAD END options, so there's that going for it.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY MAKING ANOTHER GAME
JUST USE HK ENGINE AND WRITE, YOU DONT EVEN NEED CODERS

The bes, or worst part about dragonfalls bad end is that its objectively the best option unless you talked to the magic black man hidden away in his magic shop enough to learn about shit you couldnt have possibly known or predicted otherwise

No objectively, but it's a pretty convincing one.

They said they were getting tired of making Shadowrun games and they wanted their next one to be on a brand new engine but that is too much work/effort. So instead they are making their shitty Battletech game that no one has played or even heard of.

It's not that shitty, user, nor did it sell that poorly. Not nearly as good as DF/HK though.

Guys i cant stop rerolling in my chracter in dragonfall please help me decide on what stats to stick

are the games connected or are they standalone story wise?

All Strength and Willpower.

Standalone stories in the same universe.

pick a portrait you like and build a vibe/flavor around it

Pretty much standalone aside from a couple references here and there.

is that sandbox mod good?

I really wish there was more fluff - either in-game or PNP - about what the corps are doing in space. Seems like the tidbits we have are fascinating with a lot of good potential.

I've never found the mods to be worthwhile in any of the Shadowrun games. It's been a year or two since I last played them, but at the time they were all garbage.