What does Yea Forums like to play while high?

What does Yea Forums like to play while high?

Attached: bowl.jpg (960x576, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_0G6WPuss4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waifu games can we get more waifus in here?

DUDE

DUDE

DUDE

I play mmorpgs
it helps me get into it more

Oh boy, here comes the prude, straight edges...

Attached: 1546204793911.jpg (376x400, 15K)

You kiddos run along now, the adults are trying to talk.

Unironically, now that No Man's Sky has been ridiculously updated, it's a supremely comfy game while smokan

DUDE

I prefer more intersive, action-y games but most anything is great.

WEED

LMAO

DUDE!

LMAO

DUDE

light fps games like borderlands and kill floor

Any mario game.

Attached: 1559435648570.jpg (480x360, 8K)

You faggots are all legitimately worse than actual "dude muh weed" stoner types

I've been told the update turned it into an actual game
does the planet still feel empty or is there enough base building to distract you now

None because I'm trying to quit.

Basically the senses become more sensitive, everything is more shocking.

>adult
>weed addict
i hope you die fucking junkie tweaker kid i hope to see your ass crushed outside by a car with all the other fucking addicts we have to deal with like yourself actually go fuck yourself you manchild fuck

Terraria. Also played through the prime trilogy while high and it was so much better

Attached: 1434143079177.png (585x800, 318K)

>No Man's Sky
weed dudes really have primordial soup for brains LMAO

Attached: 1560917215771.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I don't smoke or take any recreational drugs and I don't drink alcohol.

DUDE

shitposting aside, tf2 is very fun. especially if you can rj

Attached: 1560377531434.gif (790x655, 75K)

Towerfall
Noby Noby Boy

D
U
D
E

Yeah, the base building will keep you having fun in the planet. But, with every update they reset the galaxy, and I got sick of seeing my beautiful, meticulously selected planet turn into a wasteland or the color scheme change to something awful. So i stick to just my freighter/fleet now.

It is genuinely a whole new experience since it launched, and if you've ever thought of trying it, you really should. (Especially now that it's cheaper)

DUDE

i play quake III arena bots until they are no longer a challenge, then move to a lobby if I can find one occupied on a NA server. As I sober up I reach a state of quake nirvana and then move to quake live and can actually keep up with the boomer vets.

Attached: 092060581.png (441x411, 76K)

DUDE

>being addicted to weed

You have to be a very special kind of weakling to become addicted to fucking weed.

Attached: 1556077892890.jpg (750x730, 33K)

Fighting games. It's easier for me to empathize with my opponents, allowing me to get a "feel" for what they want to do.It's also easier to concentrate and every match feels like grand finals at evo.

not that user but im not addicted to weed, but it helps me with my alcoholism. i dont think you know what youre talking about desu

Attached: red clown.jpg (398x450, 70K)

the same thing i was playing while sober

DUDE SNEED LMAO

As an RN at a city ER I hate you people. If hospitals could turn away all the injured hempheads we sure as hell would.

Fallout, Fire Emblem and GTA

I tried RE4 high and got sick of the exploding head sound, which is 95% of the game if you're playing it right. Now I prefer 2 and remake 1

>crushed outside by a car
By a drunk driver because that is socially acceptable.

420 BLAZE IT!

Currently playing Sea Of Thieves with 3 friends. Pretty fun !

Who gets injured while playing vidye?

For me it's a constant air of paranoid self consiousness while I try to figure out something to do and just wind up eating garbage and falling asleep

cringe

Attached: 09704713.jpg (238x212, 9K)

Nice. Utterly impervious to psychological dependence, are you?

Can't really play video games well while high, particularly ones where I need to focus.

Been listening to a lot of videos of hit songs from my childhood years recently. Weed has been making me depressingly nostalgic.

Attached: 1415225417097.png (394x394, 201K)

>"weed addict"
You aren't allowed to be this stupid.

I mean, I get it: you flaming shitbirds prefer your loli weeb dating sims that let you pretend to experience your preferred life of actual pedophilia. But, some of us just like games where you fly around in space.

Attached: 1502854006527.jpg (500x333, 15K)

it's not so much a withdrawal addiction, it's like playing video games
you just do it cause you like to but you will deny you are addicted cause you can not play games and it won't hurt you
you still depend on something for guaranteed fun and weedlords will rely on weed to feel good

Tell me about the substance or behaviour you think you can give up any day but don't

Ah, I see, it's contempt you're hooked on. Sad

>DUDE WEED
Why not try real drugs, instead of something that just turns you into a retard.
Weed is the only commonly accessible thing that has an anti-nootropic effect, and is also entry level as fuck.
What kind of disgusting person would willingly make themselves more retarded?

STALKER
BF4
Atmospheric games like ABZU, Journey...
FIFA
Minecraft

Guys, watch out, the armchair psychologist is here.

Maybe you signed up for the wrong line of work?

¿Quieres?

Attached: 293050505006211.png (914x578, 507K)

i've been playing Unreal, it's pretty great. i'm too young to have any nostalgia over it but it's just a cool old shooter and the enemies are actually intimidating. it almost feels like devil may cry as an FPS.
the trick is striking a balance between being high enough for immersion without getting too sedated to focus or paranoid. if i get too paranoid i just force myself to do something productive since that's all that feeling really is

youtu.be/i_0G6WPuss4

DUDE WEED LMAO

NMS although a good game, has way too many micromanagement bs for me too handle while stoned to the boned.

I prefer something more chill like Forza Horizon.

if you think weed makes you dumb you’re probably the type of retard to act REALLY drunk after one sip of beer.

Dark Souls and city builders

breath of the wild was pretty good

I play sim city 4, it helps me make interesting looking city layouts because they only sort of make sense
then when I'm sober, I go back and clean it up but keep the layout the same

never played tournament sadly but that module music is my fetish. also i already love deus ex and it's cool seeing how this laid the groundwork for it and everything else that used the engine as a basis.

h-hey guys weed is sinful god said not to smoke weed or do drugs bc drugs are for losers!

Attached: E753C891-D9D1-4FA0-ACC6-E809246E4CE3.png (543x298, 165K)

How do you get weed when you have no friends?

Attached: _106595412_george.jpg (695x590, 70K)