Yea Forums will argue over anything

Yea Forums will argue over anything
tiermaker.com/create/alphabet-9527

Attached: Letter tier list .png (1216x653, 82K)

>w
>x
>top tier

i will die on this fucking hill

Attached: download.png (1064x653, 98K)

>a-tier spells "Fembot"
Fuck off NPC roastie

>d that low

>v
>top tier
taking one look at the catalog will prove you wrong

isn't it obvious

Attached: chrome_2019-07-07_17-22-32.png (990x576, 27K)

wouldn't S just got in S tier instead of SS tier?

people will attack you for being right

How many fucking letters need to make the "kuh" sound? C masquerades as an S too. Fuck C.

Attached: letters.png (904x492, 61K)

My letter is in top tier so I'm not going to get upset.

Attached: my-image.png (1216x577, 49K)

put two s in ss

there's only one s in the alphabet though

I unironcally want to challenge 'd' and 's' as being top tier because of how fucking awkward the mouth position are to say words starting with those letters

You have to enunciate and basically have to smile in terms of mouth,tonge and jaw positions to get a nice sounding 'd'

's' words you are prone to doing that dumb whistle on accident from a prolonged hissing sound

user, what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1551629524779.png (132x160, 44K)

Wut? You just have to touch the roof of your mouth do make a d sound

There's no way m should be that high. It's the letter of mumsy mouthed mongoloids.

Attached: Letters Tier.png (936x653, 95K)

This is probably why I'm a writefag. I expected to have any letters at all in lower tiers so this surprised me. Everything has good uses.
Unironically go fuck yourself, having many options for the same thing is good.

WHOPPS

Attached: Unknown.png (798x461, 21K)

>user discovers the basics of etymology
Warms the cockles of my heart

He's right about the tiers, although his reasoning makes me think he's got gapteeth

Attached: Greek Numerals.png (700x550, 17K)

but you get out of the most flaccid and unnapealing 'd' sound if you half ass it like that, to get a confident sound you have to widen your mouth

This is the only correct tier list.

Comparing consonants and vowels is an unfair comparision.

Letters are hardly consistent, specific, comprehensive and balanced anyway, who gives a hoot? Most of the focus is on the words we psychologically associated with the letters irrespective of the sound.

If you want to get into the detail of sounds, try a phoneme chart.

Attached: phonemic-chart-with-colours (horrible colours).jpg (2888x2170, 905K)

t's nt bt tht, t hs bn prvn tht y cn rd sntncs vn wtht cnsnnts, s thy r nt ncssry

Vry tr. Frtrmr, th ntr Hbrw lngg s bsd ntrly n cnsnnts (s wll s svrl thr nr-mddl-strn lnggs t bt) nd thy'r bl t rd nd wrt jst fn.

(n smll sdnt rgrdng th chrt hr - w nd y r rlly jst shrt vrsns f th vwls "i:" nd "u:", bt thy'r trtd s cnsnnts fr sm rsn. h wll.)