Get killed by enemies who are not even on screen. Every single map

>get killed by enemies who are not even on screen. Every single map
>You actually need to rely on peeking and baiting to beat a level since levels are massive now and there are 50 enemies of different type per level and windows in every wall
>enemy AI is still the same
>click to kill 5 enemies in a row
>LORE, DUDE. The fucking guy who appeared 2 seconds in a shop the previous game used to be a serial killer and a russian mobster who knew jacket in highschool
>remember the masked guys? well they're people's consciences now. Asking them rethorical questions again
>even the fucking journalist is an elite badass who likes to beat the shit out of random people at the subway

Attached: 81+9+owJo9L._SY355_.png.jpg (355x355, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEFcpyy_vq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The shift key to zoom across the screen (basically required to play the game properly) was screwed up at launch. Eventually it was added back in and the game became 10x more playable.

Don't play it like HM1

Yeah. I've replayed the first game like five times, but I never wanted to sit through 2 again after finishing it. What a fucking slog.

I can't even force myself to finish it

How do you lock on in the second game?? Did they seriously change the fucking controls between games? Why the fuck

Middle mouse

bangin soundtrack tho

youtube.com/watch?v=dEFcpyy_vq8

press shift and learn to git gud with evan's CHK CHK CHK to stack combos.

and fyi the jacket + beard thing was planned since the first game, hence the photo and "i haven't felt this way since san francisco"

also i don't think you got that "the masked guys" were jacket's comatose conscience but ok

(OP)
Hotline Miami 2 is the perfect sequel for any game whatsoever. You're just a dark souls kid who needs to git gud and stop whining about things you don't understand.

HM2 plays more like Dark Souls than the first game though because it's slow and plodding.

>HM2
>slow
Git gud and stop whining about things you don't understand. Literally anything from the plot to the gameplay is as fast as it gets

Hotline Miami 2 is complete shit, and feels like it was thrown together for more money. It's like they tried to make a game that people who liked the first game would explicitly dislike.

I got to the last level and just gave up on it, It's so bad.

>Learn how to use shift
>Peeking and baiting is useful but not necessary. The game deeply rewards fast and reckless actions too.
>Enemy AI is almost still the same, just slightly improved, for the sole reason that it was perfect anyway for the kind of game it is.
>This is also due to how AI moves and it's actually a nice thing for various reasons
>There's an incredibly huge lore for those who are willing to understand besides surface level and not be a bitter smartass about it, you just need to pay attention to the smallest of details.
>And? What's the point of this one? It's a great plot device and it serves its purpose beautifully. The choice of them being the same masked guys is a good metaphor
>I don't see it as canon though: with Evan you're forced to kill only one guy in his storyline, and it was kinda on accident (probably because of Evan's mental stress or something like that), so it's not like you need to kill each and everyone the most brutal way possible like you always did; he's a nice parallel with the other characters for this exact reason
OP as always not only you're a faggot but also a biased prick full of shit

Shift wasn't even available at launch so it clearly wasn't designed around the shift key. See:

Attached: 1536722918251.png (416x435, 120K)

Dark souls 2 sucked so much dick despite being pretty much the same game as DS1

That's beyond the point though

Loved HLM, hated HLM2 in almost every respect. Your grievances are spot on. Never really cared about the story desu, just liked the action, and two's was bs, especially the jungle levels.

>not understanding how to reply to someones greentext and how to use it themselves

Summerfag zoom zoom detected. Pic related is also you.

Attached: 9e7.jpg (442x500, 11K)

That's not even close to true.

Yeah, great innit?

You should lurk more, also
>complains about summerfags
>wojak poster
Yeah, it's summer alright.