Sword Art Online games are actually good with original, complex plot lines

>Sword Art Online games are actually good with original, complex plot lines.

Why noone tell me earlier?

Attached: Dbrd5fbUQAEhMlI.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

I want to fuck whoever this notFemRobin is.

the image doesnt really help your case

SAO is only good for the girls.

Just look at your pic.

>bodystocking

Attached: 1560652192346.png (600x800, 354K)

Good taste.

Don't be a liberal pansy, fan service is always a good thing. They only happen in optional side events.

Attached: Zeliska_in_SBC_Glocken.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

>Fatal Bullet
Did the expansions add anything of value? The base gameplay was solid but bosses were rehashed to hell and multiplayer was barebones.

The plot was actually honestly just bad. Budget titles are not worth it.

I liked Fatal Bullet quite a bit. It's not as good as Freedom Wars, but it's close enough. If you like Freedom Wars, give it a shot
I couldn't really get into any of SA:O games on Vita, though.

Hollow Realization was the pinnacle desu.Great clothing theme too.

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Which ones the one with character creation, and how good is the waifu maker?

They all have character creation. Fatal Bullet however lets you create your character and your android partner.

If only one has character creation, how do they all have it?

becuase you am is speek good inglish

Well, in most of the games your romantic interactions are with existing characters like In Fatal Bullet you could make your main character a girl and have her look exactly like that

It looks intresting to me for pve stuff, does it have decent enough replayble stuff for that?

asuna is a cuck

anime retards explain to me why all mainstream anime is fucking awful

why can't they make a show about a Shield Bro going on adventures instead of some loli harem love triangle for mentally deficient japanese teenagers?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 45K)

cutest AI / ultimate lover

Far from it. She carries Kirito's nuts in her purse. She literally monitors his heart rate and location 24/7. He may talk to other girls a lot but she'd never let it go any further than that. All girls besides Asuna are destined to become background characters :).

I haven't played the DLC/expansion (this thread was the first I've heard of them), but:
A lot of the replayability is grinding for ideal weapons and upgrading them. I never got to approach endgame because my computer had a fatal error and I had to reformat the drive that had the save on it, but it was really fun to me personally.
There's quests and missions and stuff and clothing to unlock.
I think you'd know inside the Steam 2 hour test window whether or not you'd like it.

Sounds like my kind of thing, the stuff I looked up on youtube for gameplay did make the dungons look neat, and I do like grinding for stuff. I'm assuming you can't make your character useless/unable to use particular weapons.

If you want generic shonen, watch Fairy Tail.

Shield Garbage is an Isekai, it was always going to be harem, because it is an Isekai. You just watch what's popular instead of what fits your tastes, do you? You're dumb as fuck and you belong right along with the dumbest of weebs.

What you want is boring fantasy shonen like Dragon Ball, so Fairy Tail is for you. When you grow up and stop watching garbage ask again.

It’s just an oversaturated medium with a lot of shit made to appeal to the lowest common denominator

I'm lurking this thread, but its being like 1 hour now, and you have yet to post any gameplay.

>Generic shonen
>Female main character
hold up there partner

I still don't get how sheild hero is popular. The webnovel is one of the fucking worst I've read to date.

I mean you could argue that Lucy is the main character but if you watch/read fairy tail, it’s really Natsu.

>what is sailor moon
>what is arale
>what is slayers
females have been the stable of anime since inception, you stupid american

listen fucktard, I don't what kinda retarded japanese bullshit you're spewing, but its literally called Shield Hero and thats why I downloaded it

The gameplay is pretty good.

Fairy tale doesn't have a female mc. She's just a *(much much worse) Bulma to a Goku ripoff MC

Use google, also how low IQ are you? You're so dumb I failed to understand your last sentence.

What the fuck are you talking about? Shield garbage is shit for retards.

>sailor moon
>shonen
Way to go retard, Sailor Moon is quintessential Shoujo.

SHOUJO IS GAY

you're gay.

There are stats you can upgrade when leveling up, but it seems pretty obvious when you look at it what it is you'll want for your character

What are the best anime tie-in games?

Because popularity decides about whetever anime gets into programm or not, same with manga.
The majority of anime/manga fans are fucking children, atleast in japan. Children dont care about complex shit like chaos head and chaos child. They want whatever is in trend, some issekai shit and lovetriangles with a lot of "funny" scenes like MC "stumbles into bathroom baka shit"
They are also no diehard shutins that are bored of how generic they are, they propably dont even think of it as generic since they dont watch anime 24/7