What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: RISINGSTORM2.jpg (460x215, 45K)

they got rid of mega servers.

Did they? I haven't played for a while.

Everyone gets Automatics

nothing.. people just afraid of true realist war gameplay.
me and my teammate was playing this game the other day and he saw someone screaming because he burning to the dead and he feels so bad because it was so real for him.
he ALT+F4 and never talk about it after..
also, FUCK NIGGERS

Take your anti-psychotics

yes they fucking did havent touched the game since.

you simply cant go back to vanilla after having experienced the glorious chaos that mega servers provided.

It lacks the only thing that made ro2 stand out: outstanding voice acting.
I just can't get immersed in rs2. Feels like a slower call of duty with so many rambos

mega servers were just the same as the normal ones
the extra players were just spectators, they just did it to get more people to join

wrong

Fuck I wish people still played Ro2, now that had some epic gamer moments

maybe i was thinking of another game, but those mega servers gave you malware also

Is game ded or not? Been interested in getting back into it

Using a literally dead engine

>want something to scratch the Battlefield itch now that BF is shit
>Insurgency is just a bit too realistic
>same with RO2
>same with Squad
I just want an arcade shooter but with giant maps and vehicular combat. Is that too much to fucking ask?

unironically this

RO2 made every shot count and made chokepoints scary when you had 6 russians peeking behind windows and plinking it with enough bolt-action gunfire to saturate the area

in Vietnam that happens literally everywhere at every moment and it's unplayable

same man, multiplayer team shooters are pretty dead in general

shitters not checking behind them when they shoot their rocket launchers randomly

>>Insurgency is just a bit too realistic
dude it's call of duty lite

>THERES GOOKS IN THE WIRE!
Racist nazis ruin historical shooters. They even ruined Mordhau.

Attached: DjPRrkBWsAEHdsr.png (300x290, 107K)

If you think thats how CoD plays you have not played CoD. I just tried Insurgency for the first time and you cannot just fucking run around like a retard without being punished. It also feels nothing like CoD in terms of movement or gun handling. Am I being meme'd?

Do have some condition that makes you shit up every thread with identity politics

I wish they had added more for the North before they lost all their playerbase.
Here's to hoping 83' doesn't die so soon after release.

Attached: image0.jpg (452x452, 62K)

garbage awful Unreal Engine that shits itself when there's more than 30 players or on any remotely complex map