Do you own a gayman mouse? any recommendations?

Do you own a gayman mouse? any recommendations?

Attached: glossy1_a3c3a91d-3e3f-4afb-9270-cf41f9c0494b.jpg (1500x1125, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1590569-mousetester-software-reloaded.html
smile.amazon.co.uk/UtechSmart-Programmable-programmable-Customizing-Manufacturers/dp/B00FNKMVUO/ref=sr_1_5?crid=NIEUFS1SULZ9&keywords=mouse number pad&qid=1562540852&s=gateway&sprefix=mouse num,aps,128&sr=8-5
youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gaming mouses are basically scams.
Optimizing refresh rates and DPI matter for professional players but if you're not at the top 0.01% of players you literally do not need them.

The reason you're shit is because you're a fucking retard, not because of your peripherals.

>gaming peripherals
>le gaming master race xd zeus
can they stop doing this shit? it's about as cliche and fedora tipping as having a triforce tattoo to represent your love of video games.
Anyway OP, I use a Logitech G403 I think it's like sub $40 and gets the job done

any wireless logitech mouse. Pic related is what use

Attached: 26-197-168-05.jpg (640x480, 23K)

youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8
how does it feel to be scientifically wrong

i have this mouse, but in black. I got about +2% LG and +5% rail off it. bretty good

Logitech should make good keyboards to pair with their mice.

I use a steelseries rival 100. It has a pretty good sensor, no frills (but still has the buttons I need) inexpensive mouse. Maybe the next mous will get will be a corsair or some shit but I'm pretty happy with steelseries

>wireless

Attached: 1549575846458.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Attached: csgo mice usage.png (800x3212, 796K)

have sex

not him but Logitech's wireless gaming mice are pretty solid

did you get it gloss?

what year is this that people still scoff at wireless mice

Attached: noneed.png (420x420, 301K)

Logitech remade the MX518 so maybe that

Got this for XMas, and it's honestly fucking great.

Attached: Razer Mamba Wireless 2018.png (987x637, 393K)

I can attest that after chasing after 1.5k+ dpi I only really go to like 800. You just need the space to move the mouse and if you go wireless like with G Pro you don't have cable drag.

nah, matte

why the fuck does it look like that

G400S is solid but I don't think it's sold anymore. I personally prefer optical over laser, high DPI is a meme.

Yea Forums is full of children who obsess over gaming peripherals

Attached: 1546699624552.jpg (1201x889, 657K)

Here's your controller bro

Attached: 48g.jpg (4656x3492, 1.67M)

Where in my post did I say gaming mice are slower, you fucking braindead retard? Don't worry, honey, I'll repeat the point more obviously for you.

When your rank is shit at a game, it's because you are shit at the game. It's because you're a fucking retard, you can't aim, you make shitty decisions, you panic under pressure, and you're likely too stupid to improve.
None of those problems are resolved with a better mouse.

Are you seriously gonna tell me the only reason you can't climb is because your mouse inputs are a fraction of a second too slow?
LMFAO fucking kill yourself retard holy shit

Attached: 1556090222743.png (932x719, 903K)

Are gaming mice objectively better than your standard office mouse?

What makes it better than, say, pic related which works great for me?

Attached: Genius Xscroll.jpg (348x355, 17K)

You posted the best. Still waiting on the Astrum and XM1 myself but god knows how long it'll be till the former releases.
>turn to shoot opponent
>cursor freaks out and darts to corner of screen
>get fucked while spinning in circles and developing hand cramps
Very good.

Yep. Picked up a wired Mamba recently and it's amazing.

I've been using the Deathadder since 2009, only replaced them with newer ones. Its the only Razer product I have ever used and ever will use.

Woooow you have a literally broken bugged mouse, that must mean all non-gaming mice fucking suck amirite LOL
Nice argument.

too bad about the shitty branding and awful design of this mouse, it's actually very good

I used a Genius DX120 for a while, I was used to my 5€ mice lasting at least a couple years, but for the past 6 months I'd been using mouse upon mouse and they never lasted. I got an Interceptor DS300 for my birthday and so far I'm liking it even if it's a little big for my baby hands. Hopefully it lasts a little while.
The DX120 still works if it dies, at least.

Attached: LD0004081522_2.jpg (1600x1600, 381K)

The same as any peripheral, a basic "gaming" one is just a high quality one. You don't need DPI buttons, you don't need rainbow lights, you don't need macros, but a high quality no bells and whistles gaming mouse is just an ergonomic mouse with a nice sensitive sensor that's good for anything.

I use a deathadder because I still haven't found anything else that's as comfortable.

holes in your mice won't make you better - the weight difference is so fucking minuscule

The mini ufo actually has a really nice click tensioning system that makes clicks feel springy and consistent throughout. The drawback is that there's a huge crevice in the middle of the mouse.

Old DA user here. Get a Mamba. Thank me later.

If you've ever played FPS at a high level you know your mouse matters.

1) Sensor refresh rate
Office mouse takes images of the pad usually 125 times per second, because it consumes less power and in its intended use case it doesn't need anything more. Gaming mouse takes images of the pad 1000 times per second (and next-gen will do 2000) because that's what it takes to update the mouse location accurately during high-speed flicks.

2) General sensor quality
Not all sensors are equal. Newer gaming sensors have lower processing delay & can track accurately at higher mouse speeds.

3) Shape
Gaming mice are designed for comfortable all-day intensive usage & good control.

Attached: razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg (3202x1664, 1.47M)

Chances are, your non-gaming mouse use a crap sensor which is cheap, and works well enough as long as no one actually tries to move it fast or do precise movement. It likely fucks up frequently, and possibly doesn't track accurately when you're moving fast and/or slow.

Yes it does.

What does the Mamba offer over the Deathadder? I'm interested.

Anyone who has a $5 office mouse who thinks it's "just as good" as high-end gaming mice, please download this software and flick across your mousepad a few times then post the graph.

overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1590569-mousetester-software-reloaded.html

>at a high level

fockin Mr. MLG over here

Attached: 1560779164271.jpg (300x258, 22K)

Shit, looking at that I'd say that Zowiefags are on suicide watch, even more than razerfags. Imagine having a sharp cut-off at 150cm/s. Way worse than some slight inaccuracies at 300cm/s.

The shape is somehow far better even though it's basically the same

I have a deathadder elite and its great

Are you a shill for a gaming mouse company or just retarded? Serious question.
Non-gaming mice don't routinely "freak out and dart to corner of screen." Only literal broken peripherals shit the bed that way. If you're unironically claiming all non-gaming mice are LITERALLY unusable and will move randomly you're either a shill or a fucking retard.

I don't get what's so triggering about what I said. I explicitly said gaming mice are objectively better than others in every regard, but they don't make you better at games. This isn't a contentious statement, lmao.

Attached: 1537787390177.jpg (420x560, 40K)

Attached: mic.png (800x600, 94K)

I just want a wireless mouse with high refresh rate (ideally 8K, like overclocked 3360 mice)

I don't think people realize just how bad 1000hz refresh is during high-speed flicks. The gaps are huge at those speeds

my Logitech M705 assures me he is a straight mouse, though I keep finding him cuddling up to the Wacom Tablet from time to time.

Attached: download.jpg (272x185, 5K)

this is what casuals actually believe
no wonders games are overly casualized garbage with auto-aim mechanics, like overwatch
Sad!

>sweaty hand
>gets electrocuted
eks dee

eg

Which company tends to make the best gaming mouses? I see GXT Trust churning out like a new mouse every month. Some of them do look comfy but I think they are focusing on quantity over quality.

Attached: roccat-tyon-all-action-multi-button-white-gaming-mouse-1000px-v1-0002.jpg (1000x863, 78K)

I got a Logitech g403 and I'm satisfied with it. Might pick up a wireless this year too and see if it actually makes a difference

Attached: 1561866064489.jpg (1200x650, 165K)

>please download this trojan adware

no thanks

I think the holes are also meant to let your skin breathe and reduce sweat.

I have Steelseries Rival 310. I like it.

Logitech is pretty much the best from all perspectives. Best sensor, best switches, best technology (genuine cabled-tier wireless,) best weight, best assortment of shapes and sizes.

nah it's for weight

Also forgot to say, pic related is my Roccat Tyon except I use a black one. Comfy, good and plenty of buttons, but expensive.

g502

glorious is starting to get up there after btfoing finalmouse

I own a Roccat Tyon, primarily because it's a big mouse and I'm a big guy (UUUU) with big hands. I suspect the mouse itself has shitty response time and maybe adds a tiny, nigh-imperceptible delay to input, but maybe that's just my shit reaction times. The "shift" feature is genius though.

Attached: featurebox05-2x-2.jpg (960x821, 72K)

razer abyssus v2

Attached: serveimage(5).jpg (1500x1000, 61K)

Anno Domini

why do you niggers post stock photos of your mice?

Attached: 20190707_183558.jpg (2048x1152, 663K)

In terms of track record probably Ninox on account of him only making two mice, both of which were great. Zowie was best but they consistently fail to upgrade their older models to the standards of their newer ones.

What's the hockey puck thing

controller for the monitor (benq xl2430)

Switched from a G203 to a G305 recently. Wanted to buy a Model O but was late to the party and can't be fucked waiting for back orders. I'll buy one when they make their way onto Amazon eventually.

roccat mice look so fucking comfy but the software is apparently shit so I'll never buy one. probs my fave looking mice though.

Oh neat

100% wrong, I did better in FPS' the fucking second I got a Deathadder.

Deathadder but that's a boring choice

When I'm mobile I use this, Microsoft Precision Mouse. It's 80 fucking dollars HOWEVER

>customizable DPI
>has both smooth AND click scroll
>can connect to THREE Bluetooth connections at the same time

Super premium

Attached: RE1Jam9.jpg (2620x1292, 161K)

I wouldn't bother reasoning with retards like him. So many people are afraid of the "jew" boogeyman, thinking anyone that spends money for mice is falling for some big scam and that they are the only ones smart enough to see through it. It's really easy to notice when someone is shit at FPS games or is incredibly casual by their lack of knowledge when it comes to computer peripherals.

What does this say about my mouse?

Attached: Intellimouse 1.1A.png (800x600, 92K)

I bought a G502 Hero last week. It's a little bit smaller than my old G400 (which I now use at the office due to having to use a small ass Lenovo mouse).

It's got gaymen leds and macros, haven't tested them yet because I'm playing Gravity Rush at the moment. I use three of the included weights and they make the mouse feel really nice while playing TF2. Also it uses a thick braided cord, surprised no reviews mention it. Buttons are super clicky (aka loud) and very satisfying to use.

Just bought the Corsair Harpoon RGB. I like that it is quite subtle/simple and at the same time feels very good/mechanic. It is wireless, but comes with a cord (which I use). Can recommend

Attached: corsair_harpoon-rgb-wireless.jpg (900x500, 48K)

very comfortable, and not an angular edgy le gamer mess

Attached: steelseries-sensei-pro-grade-laser-gaming-mouse-pc-laptop-gamehypermart-1503-11-gamehypermart@6.jpg (999x751, 44K)

>Anyone who has a $5 office mouse who thinks it's "just as good" as high-end gaming mice
Literally fucking retarded.
Nobody said office mice are objectively as good as gaming mice. The fact is that for most games, the bottleneck with improving is NOT your peripherals, but your brain, as you have clearly demonstrated by missing the fucking point.

Holy shit so much delusion in this post. When did I ever say anything about jews LMFAO

The fact is your mouse is not keeping you in Silver. You don't know when to buy, you don't know what to buy, you don't know where to hold, you don't know when to rotate, you don't know when to buy grenades, you don't know how to use grenades, and you don't communicate.

In every single game, application of knowledge gets you further than your peripherals. As long as your mouse isn't literally broken, you get more out of improving your brain than your peripherals.
The only argument someone made against this is saying "well when I tried to shoot someone my mouse would freak out and move randomlly". Guess what, genius? That means your mouse is literally broken. It doesn't mean gaming mice are required to play competitively.

I'll say it again because apparently people get super triggered: gaming mice are objectively better. They're just largely unnecessary if you want to climb.

i like to use this to remap any keys under the asd line so theyre easier for me to press
smile.amazon.co.uk/UtechSmart-Programmable-programmable-Customizing-Manufacturers/dp/B00FNKMVUO/ref=sr_1_5?crid=NIEUFS1SULZ9&keywords=mouse number pad&qid=1562540852&s=gateway&sprefix=mouse num,aps,128&sr=8-5 thoughts?

Attached: gaymer mouse.jpg (1500x1500, 145K)

i have been using a sharkoon draconia for about six years
ugly as fuck but its comfortable

I use the Corsair MMO mice since it has a special snowflake optical sensor instead of a laser one.

Pretty much all mice since like 2006 have optical sensors

>be me
>play csgo with shit internet
>think im bad bc im a retard
>circumstances change and i have good connection now
>rank up 3 times in about a week
not related to anything really just uuhh basically mice for a good price is the way to go.

A vanilla gpw is 80 grams, that mouse is 48 grams

That's not really miniscule

Does any company make mice with the same shapes as Zowie (FK2 or EC2-A) but without the godawful quality control? I've had four of these fucking things start malfunctioning on me and customer support basically called me a lying faggot and refused to do anything after the last one. I know Logitech has good sensors but everything I see recommended is heavy, gimmicky, and/or looks like an alien spaceship.

shape > everything
tried over 30 different gayming mice and perform best with pic related. waiting for the mm710 as the mastermouse s is the best shape I've ever tried.

Attached: roccat_KPOE.jpg (1534x1023, 126K)

anything with a 3310 sensor or better is a good mouse.

suggestions that are not 3310s or better you can disregard because they don't know shit about mice.

asd

>big raised buttons between where your fingers go
I hate this shit

they're not, just looks like it because of the picture angle

Attached: Gallery-01-PIC-01-4.jpg (1920x876, 193K)

Love this motherfucker. Hate that right side ledge though, but I can't complain when it goes on sale for $30 regularly.

Yes they are

Yeah sure, it's got gamer hole technology, but where's the rgb?

Attached: 1556748122091.png (371x353, 148K)

I've used a G Pro all my life, except once when i used a G203 when my Pro broke and people said there was really no difference between them. I liked the 203 more though because the braided cable felt more annoying to deal with.

Attached: 1508439621227.jpg (540x960, 171K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ

good thing im the top 0.01% of players then

Attached: 1546231593823.jpg (858x721, 130K)

100 years from now people will still argue
>MUH LATENCY
when it comes to wireless mice.

Logitech G550. The Razor Chroma is pretty good, too.

>wireless
you may as well try to play cricket with your dick.

And they won't be wrong.

Rocketjumpninja is worthless.

Attached: rocket jump shillja.png (926x328, 53K)