youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA
lostrarities.jp/kilsch_01.htm
youtu.be/0verLM5ejNE
youtube.com/watch?v=tZEE1SLC_9o
mangaseeonline(dot)us
mangalife(dot)us/
m.twitch.tv/thefinalrumbling/clip/TemperedScrumptiousDootPJSalt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What video games let me have boring, one dimensional characters with no personality beyond being edgy and depressed? Also, any video games with said characters that have such a rabid waifufag fanbase that the devs can't kill her despite her having no further potential to contribute to or advance the story so they put her in stasis for the rest of the game without doing anything with her?

Attached: file.png (350x350, 159K)

I'd be depressed too if I had to watch the guy who fucked the mission up in the first place larping with the other kids having fun while a lanket keeps creepily eyefucking me.

>lives in interment zone
>sent on mission away from old man
>sees shit
>feels sad
I bet you would vomit and kill yourself in the same situation.

Attached: 1562328937773.gif (300x300, 277K)

>He can't read paths
user, I..

HOLY SHIT GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE LEVI AND ZEKE ARE DEAD

Attached: aaaedfd869e32f90a2db238613ee60238de75fb3r1-601-455v2_uhq.jpg (601x455, 91K)

>tfw Attack on Titan has turned to such dogshit it's actually kind of depressing reading the Yea Forums threads
They're all fucking fujos at each other's throats over husbandos instead of any narrative quality, and they're all too fucking stupid to notice.

Attached: kong drink.jpg (400x190, 23K)

How has it become shit though?

any video games with respawning enemies?

Attached: Zeke_Yeager_character_image.png (680x680, 450K)

Levi's probably not dead, he was just to op to be in the current fight, so he had to take him out of commission.

TOLD YOU BOUT THE STAIRS BRO
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I've preferred the direction it's went but I'm suprised this isn't a more popular opinon. The series has went such a different place it's jarring to read the early arcs.

Are you watching the anime or manga? Because the mangas much further along than the anime, which is where it's getting good. if you are by some chance watching the anime, the bitch of a director decided to end it before they go beyond the wall because his ship has sailed, how he has the ability to do that, fuck if I know.

>Every major character is unrecognizable from who they were initially. Not as in, their development has brought them a long way. As in, there is no conceivable sequence of events to take them from Point A to the Point B they're currently at. Take Zeke, for example. Almost everything known about him now is incompatible with everything he did prior to the timeskip, to the point of inducing plot holes.
>The quality of the art has improved, but the action scenes themselves have gotten significantly worse and lost most of their sense of motion and weight.
>The first two or three tone shifts were interesting, but it has now become almost a crutch to mask the whiplash-inducing nonsensical turns the plot takes at times.
>Nothing about the construction of the island and walls makes any sense, to this very day, even after we've passed the point where its mystery was "solved".

Games where the MC becomes the villain and gets killed by the new MC?

Attached: 0119-043.jpg (1786x1300, 884K)

It's the final arc, how is there going to be a more grand battle than this one? What the hell is Annie going to end up interrupting?

>dodge explaining in a logically sound the ins and outs of the mc's mood swing
>via le epic sudden death that subverts expectations

based retard, AoT is this generation's classic

>11 year old girl holding up a 50 cal and firing it without support

why did she do it, Yea Forumsros?

the ride has been crazy since the basement desu

that one fangame is still the only good titan game

Attached: paths.png (576x873, 323K)

Oh and I forgot
>The general thread's denizens are cum-slurping sheep that legitimately cannot argue any points made against the series (legitimate or not) and instead resort to calling anyone who dislikes it a brainlet

you knew literally nothing about zeke pre timeskip other then he was a bad guy

That is what you get for going into Yea Forums general threads, they are by far the most Reddit threads, it's not the series itself go in any thread and it's just character/waifufagging

>HELP ME MIKSA PLEASE
>IM SORRY FOR SAYING LIES HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: EREN BTFO.jpg (86x125, 2K)

>11 year old girl can kill giants by propulsing herself with some stupid gadget that makes no sense, maneuvering perfectly mid air and cutting steel-like flesh with a glorified cutter
woah... when did stuff stop making sense?

attack on titan story is literally just jews now trying to destroy le evil empire government

To be fair she’s a trained child Soldier

Yeah, but nothing he did, and ESPECIALLY nothing the Beast Titan did, has any common ground with the post-timeskip Zeke. He was actively working against his own goals, if it's all to be taken at face value.

So?

Its got a muzzle break, she'll be fine

>Nothing about the construction of the island and walls makes any sense, to this very day, even after we've passed the point where its mystery was "solved".
Pretty sre they're just an exterior of worn out titan hard skin and an inside of actual ancient titans, the not-retarded-because-incest kind buildt by the coordinate.

so an 11 year old is better at shooting 50 cals than you, bitch as twink noodle arms

Cope.

>Take Zeke, for example
Obviously he's your example he's the one main character we've never known much about. How can you say Eren or Armin's development doesn't make sense? We're handheld the whole way
What do you mean by this point exactly? 'Construction of the island'? It's not an artifcial island. The walls make sense unless you can't accept the sheer number of titans used to make them.

I don't think you understand the concept of weight, and if I'm not mistaken according to AoTfags she didn't even know what the gun was until someone explained it to her. So no, she must not have experience with it.

>Cope
Nigga, are you being retarded? I like the manga as much as the next guy, but just because I like it it doesn't mean it makes sense whatsoever, that's what makes it funny.
You have 0 reading comprehension or are literally autistic to not understand the context behind the post, you inbred subhuman mutt.

so is eren dead

>The walls make sense unless you can't accept the sheer number of titans used to make them.
>The walls make sense so long as you accept that somehow a population of hundreds of millions of potential Titans existed, and somehow the rest of the world was able to marginalize and oppress these people despite having a pre-industrial era level of technology

What are his goals? Not him btw I just haven't read the manga.

Your comparison is terrible and if you didn't realize how bad it was then there is no hope for you.

>I don't think you understand the concept of weight,
you sound like the women at the gym
>it's just too heavy

just start with the lighter stuff first, no reason to come here and be passive aggressive about it

>He was actively working against his own goals
How is killing natives working against wanting them euthanized?

Are you fucking retarded? That isn't even a fucking argument.

it's better to do little day by day rather than doing heavy stuff 1 day and then being dead for the rest of the month

Hasn't Reiner had his head completely removed but through transferring consciousnesses or something he survives not once, but twice?

No, only the top part of his head, he never got decapitated.

he wants to wipe out his own race via sterilization so no one will have to fear the titans anymore

Why the fuck would you ever browse Yea Forums's general threads? The worst of the worst are contained there.

The walls are big but so are the titans. It's probably more in the hundreds of thousands than in the millions.

Remember that there are followers of ymir outside the walls and island as well. That's a pretty big indicator that not every titan was in favor of the rape and race genocide they were doing at the time

fuck island devils
fuck Zeke
and fuck paths

Try actually making an argument against my post next time.

>Your comparison was terrible
Then you must be braindead since I wasn't even comparing something out, you stupid mutt.
Someone saying a 11 years old girl can't do something like holding AND shooting a 50 cal without fire support, and then calling out that it is the same manga where a teenager can do crazier fucking things without problems is not a comparison, It's just pointing out that shit like that is normal in that fantasy world. But what would I expect from someone who's amazing retort is "cope".
Enjoy your 40IQ and my last (You), this is all you get, you stupid mutt.

>o my rubber consciousness

>AoT is this generation's classic

Attached: 1536271319418.png (324x313, 235K)

But then killing them doesn't interfere agaisnt his own goals, what the fuck? He still wants to wipe them out.

How will they asspull this?

First-Person:
>Rising World
>Empyrion Galactic Survival
>The Forest
>Minecraft
>Subnautica
>Skyrim

Third-Person:
>The Sims
>Kenshi
>Don't Starve
>RimWorld
>Factorio

Feel free to add to my list.

it objectively is though, your personal taste or opinion on the subject literally doesn't matter a single bit

>i wasn't even making a comparison
So then why did you even bring it up? you're not very bright, are you?
>where a teenager can do crazier fucking things without problems is not a comparison
I can suspend my disbelief here since in universe there's a, while stupid, explanation for how it works in universe. This isn't comparable to some pre-teen handling a 50 cal like it's a tooth pick when she was never shown to have super strength before.
>but she's a child soldier!
So what? that means nothing in relation to what i'm trying to talk about you fucking retard. Kill yourself immediately.

Either Isayama plays it straight and uses PATHS to make the anime end differently or Eren meets Ymir to fuck shit up

Eren's head will land directly in Zeke's hand and he'll activate the coordinate before his brain runs out of oxygen

so miksa kills her brother and all is well?this is a better ending than naruto and sasuke "i'm sorry" asspull.

What would you consider to be this generation's classic? Idolshit?

My wet shits tells a better story than AoT does. You're just a fucking retard that likes any turd thrown in his face.

that's based Gabi, not SHITkasa

I don’t understand how he was working against his own goals, pre time skip he’s trying to get Eren and the FT

Eren's head falls onto Zeke's hand and so Eren uses the coordinate with what little consciousness he has left. Maybe but if I remember correctly doesn't Zeke have to be in titan form to use it?

>killing a titan shifter by blowing his head off
Uh, yeah, that worked well against Reiner, didn't it?

Bro Zekes blood got on Erin after getting shot, he's already activated the founding titans powers (specifically the scene where he's being bitten by the jaw titan and his eyes glow) and has created a mass illusion. The town is square from the birds eye shot even though it's supposed to be circular and was even show as such in the scene where they fire on Zeke, Erin also has his clothes even though they where torn off before hand is another one. It could just be coincidence though.

I feel bad for you all, I truly do. There's nothing more repulsive than being a NPC slave.

Attached: e95ef202ac5c257fa6b70e48a8937d70.jpg (793x732, 87K)

cope, SHITrenfag, your self-insert is dead and no amount of smug reaction images can make him not have gotten BTFO by the Gabster

Welcome to every long-lasting series ever.

>NPC
I read the manga but I'm legit curious about how Eren will fucking live.

didnt eren absorb that one special knight titan and its powers?
can't even remember it, litereally never seen in action afterwards

gabi you fucking bitch AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562331850528.gif (526x640, 969K)

How can one character be this based? I hope she also becomes the new Attack Titan to further piss people off.

Attached: n2yr73jmsk831.jpg (957x769, 51K)

Kek

I like videogames.

Shitgeki was always garbage. There's not a single point aside from the introductory chapters when that piece of trash was even remotely good. Once Eren has turned into titan the manga was effectively over as far as quality goes.

yeah he has the Warhammer Titan's powers, that's why Galliard was so assblasted at him, because he used his jaw to break her crystal

Guys, see

He's literally been using it this entire last arc.

The warhammer titan. He's been using it alot during these last chapters

It will be similar to what said. Isayama can't stomach killing off a shifter that isn't JAW powered.
He was spamming it like a kid unleashing the only combo he knows in street fighter when Reiner and Poc where trying to sandwich him.

Holy fuck. This better not be real.

Based Quads of Truth

What awful fucking bait, AoT has only been better since the uprising Arc. God I fucking hate normalfags so much.

Eren goes back in time, again.

We finally going to see gabi getting killed?

A lot of people just wanted it to be expeditions forever with mindless titans have the shallowness of a zombie. Thankfully not.

it went to shit when everyone started turning into titans and it was no longer about survival

Gabi is going to kill even more island devils

I wouldn't put it past him.

>Wanted some Hisu context for months
>Likely will get it now so Isayama can put off explaining Eren's bullshit for 2 whole months
The worst.

Attached: Historia_Reiss_character_image.png (410x410, 252K)

Eren will live.
Literally the most kino MC in the last decade.

Attached: jovca6bc2n731.png (494x604, 569K)

>Dude, AOT should have stayed about fighting titans for nearly a fucking decade
>Just look how interesting and complex The Walking Dead is bro

Attached: 56547463_133448044463335_3302636948637071267_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

How is the story bad?

You forgot to say the words...

Why does she look so miserable

t.braindead

I believe this, Gabi doesn't know how to ride a horse yet she's riding one during the battle.

Since this is supposed to be a video game board does that AOT 2 upgrade add new online content? The single player stuff isn't that fun but I wouldn't mind new co-op missions where you can thunderspear Pieck.

Attached: Pk.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

why do you care about who got her pregnant

eren won't die

Attached: 0078-009.jpg (1066x1600, 383K)

Attached: My Sides.jpg (770x1024, 95K)

They fucked off to the island because Reiss was a pussy, nothing else. The ones left behind at mainland were the marginalized ones.

Exactly why I want some context. The set-up makes no sense, the quick love story passed along to the military police reeks of lies.
Why don't you care about your Queen? Hisu's arcs have always been good.

This shit was retarded

>video game board
No

Attached: 1561928264110.jpg (349x253, 42K)

Retards,AoT was absolute dogshit for an eternity before the big reveal.There's a reason why it got meme'd to death when everyone became a titan.

I haven't paid attention to attack on titan in years.
Was there a time skip? What was in the basement?
Also I heard titans are jews or something

I love how contrarians always have to spout out their shitty opinions when something gets popular

Attached: 1513283071484.jpg (410x520, 110K)

>There's a reason why it got meme'd to death when everyone became a titan.
Yea Forums infamously loves bad things and hates good things, so I'm not sure that's the argument you want to make here.

But the memes made it better, user

Attached: 1562421300915.png (1208x1071, 1.09M)

It became Kino and how normies can't handle it.

holy shit eren is fucking dead

o my quads

Attached: 1562448352103.jpg (1013x1534, 225K)

Attached: Zeke.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

This shit is literally The Walking Dead for arena, it’s for sub-70 IQ smoothbrains

>youtu.be/E_XRfvBKEiY

Attached: 1.gif (300x300, 219K)

So who all drank the spinal fluid? I know Hange, Falco and Pixis did, right? Who all has been titanized?

Every arc in Attack on Titan is top tier except the political arc and EVEN THAT had a good anime adaption

That doesn't answer any of my questions

I want to smell Mikasa's boots after a long day.

Attached: Mikasa Boots.jpg (508x636, 211K)

Seethe more Yea Forumscuck

You do you, Armin.

did she deserve it?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 248K)

There was a time skip
Three books telling the whole truth about the world
Titans are jews if jews were able to become titans, dominated the world like 100 hundred years ago and then got btfo so hard their leader was forced to hide in an island with most of the other jews(called Eldians). But not all the jews left and the ones who remained are being treated, well, like jews in 1943.

Midna has a million times more personality than Annie.

I thought Hange stayed with "Dead Levi" while the rest of the squad went on with Zeke. He's actually dead right? Or does he somehow survive a point blank thunder spear explosion?

LET'S BEYBLADE !

This is one of those moments where you realize that Yea Forums is populated by 16 year old bandwagoners.

The Walking Dead stopped being about fighting zombies at issue 100.

Based Nile drank it too. Hange never did IIRC, she wasn't in the area for the scream anyway.
Political and Marley arc are both good imo but I don't blame any monthly reader for having a distate for them. Very slow unless read in binges.

based user dabbing on shitters

Go back to being a forgotten, irrelevant character Jean

Attached: s05c02d.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I haven't read this shit since 2014 whats going on these days?

>doubting Levi

No, but considering Eren's assumed plan, then it was necessary. The next chapter should pretty much sediment whether or not it worked from her reaction of Eren's "death" (Getting emotional/berserk or nothing).

>The madman actually does it
youtu.be/Px2bte6CbL8

Attached: 020.png (905x1300, 449K)

she's asian, so yes

>eren is a chad
>mikasa looks like a dyke
>armin is the colossal titan
>levi is dead or very injured

>AOT final season next year
Did the manga ended or something (im planning to read it after i finish s3 p2)

Eren won

Attached: 1545247084049.png (600x900, 807K)

>Implying the post wasn't made by her

Attached: Louise_character_image.png (350x350, 77K)

Hey I love the manlet & his super powers but that was quite literally point blank.

the only true freedom in this reality is to let go of your desire for freedom

hope this helps

Attached: 66d2302dbaeb161b46ce61cc0a4298e9c007f821d76dc8d7343b562438c1da04[1].png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

>AOT
>kino

Attached: 1256567866.jpg (978x1080, 79K)

Dragon´s Dogma

youtube.com/watch?v=SZNbabKjKpA

he did her a great service by doing that
even if he doesn't actually hate her, if he doesn't do that she'd live her entire life as his brain slave. When he dies in X years she was likely to kill herself. Maybe she has a chance at a real life after Eren now

She's a bug"person" so yes.

Female Hapa's deserve doting and pampering.
When Hange swam away from the Eren faction while they were busy looking at Zeke's cock I don't see any sign of Levi's body being left behind. Must still be hope he can be nursed back.

Manga is in final arc now and is expected to reach its final chapter in 2020 some time before anime air its final season.

Where's the full VN?

Attached: Don't lose your head Eren.gif (300x300, 254K)

>eren
>Free
lol he's still a slave probably now more then ever.

Reminder that the most recent chapter is comprised of false memories

Yes, Eren doesn't hate her. He just wants her to be free.

Attached: c4195b99ae3b908c7c56562910e2f486.png (873x1415, 1.03M)

>no personality beyond being edgy and depressed
t. didn't read or watch snk
>rabid waifufag fanbase
Noone gives a fuck about Annie except the tiny minority of AA and BA faggots. You should've posted Historia

>contrarian faggots itt getting BTFO because they have no actual arguments.
Imagine seething this hard just because something is popular.

Attached: 1539282369381.png (497x387, 31K)

What exactly is Eren's goal now? Does he just want to kill everyone?

Attached: a2d114fe555ad3f48476ec2d55515330.png (5000x6200, 1.6M)

Damn that artist for not making more over the years.

Yes

Attached: NTxY6Wr.png (533x890, 433K)

If he is truly going with Zeke's plan they want to make all the Eldians infertile basically peacefully killing themselves off.

Yea Forums - anime and manga

What a great page

>Yea Forums - shit anime and manga*
FTFY

>AOT
Real Chad read Tokyo Ghoul.

Noone knows. It seems too simple for Eren to go along with Zeke's dream but it makes perfect sense to play along and keep him/Tall Lady happy since there's no way Zeke can manipulate the final choice.

But we never have slice of life and moeshit threads here.

>implying CHADren is dead

Attached: 1562213213274.png (429x328, 168K)

Yeah but we have AoT, which isn't much better.

wait did you actually reply to the question the op asked? you dumb fuck

No he's playing 4D chess. Zeke is just a pawn for his real plan.

Do not bully Historia. All main girl characters inside the walls are sweet flowers.

Attached: Historia.jpg (959x1199, 187K)

I still hate Gabe, but she seems to slowly be realizing that she was a total psycho bitch to everyone and Falco even confessed he loved her. I don't think Eren is the bad guy though, but Gabe has every reason to hate him since he basically killed thousands of people in her homeland. At least she doesn't see the people on Paradise island as devils anymore, or she's at least starting to realize they're not all bad.

Still don't like Gabe though.

The walkers stopped being relevant after like 50 issues and only appeared when the writer wanted quick tension, end the issue in a cliffhanger, or kill someone off. At least the titans are actually relevant to their fucking world instead of just an annoyiance that you wish wouldn't be there because it only serves to stretch the plot even more

2 big options for eren (will basically find out next chapter):
>Zeke's plan: Use the coordinate to make all Eldians globally infertile. ( 99% with 1% fine in order to over see everything)
>Armins Theory: Release the walled titans (not all just a 1 districts worth) to annihilate the worlds combined army currently converging on the island.
Was I close or did I just fuck up?

God the pre timeskip design for Mikasa was hot as fuck and then Isayama fucked her design up entirely. If Mikasa could just grow her out a little bit she'd look 10x hotter and better. She needs to go back to her old hairstyle.

Annie will die from titan curse anyway

it seems a little strange that eren went from a belligerent retard that just charges at his enemies to this 4d chessmaster who misleads everyone and covertly colludes with zeke

Basically he wants to kill everyone that wants to kill everyone on Paradise Island, so essentially that means the whole world is his enemy. He feels that they'll only be able to be free and live in peace if everyone else not from Paradise Island is dead.

AoT is a genuinely good manga if you aren't going through a contrarian teenage phase.

Why?

Aot always had kino scenes. Cope more.

Attached: 1561269849897.jpg (1917x1078, 1.95M)

Agreed, but you're a phone posting retard so fuck off.

Season 3 anime has been top fucking Kino though. Likely going to end on a good note too because they are ending the anime next season.

>Gets turned into a concubine that has to birth out as many babies as she can before Eren or Zeke die

Kek, too late now. We still don't know who that man is that's been pumping her.

>That white dot above Ereh's head
It bothers me more than it should.

do clothes regenerate?

Attached: FE078451-22F5-44FD-8028-C425218188BB.jpg (1078x1521, 622K)

>Literally cannot communicate or function without the use of buzzwords taught to him as replacements for actual opinions about anything.

SEETHING shitters

I agree, she doesn't even look cute anymore.

Attached: caf647402009f1b93e172ce106bd4f8f.jpg (1002x1256, 213K)

Still could very much live, because the conscious was stated to be in the body. Wouldn't matter if his jaw survived or not when his entire brain was fucking gone.

Think you're right on the money, if there any other options we'll need a whole chapter explaining his logic and thought process. I think Armin's theory or maybe I just really want to see how such fucking chaos actually plays out.

What is this from? I need the source, please

im several chapters behind the manga, did they revealed what happened to Eren during the timeskip that made him the way he is now?

Attached: 1551581965446.jpg (413x395, 31K)

This, the asspulls ruin the manga

>God the pre timeskip design for Mikasa was hot as fuck
Here is your actual mikasa bro.
Do not let Araki's lies deceive you.

Attached: BQsTk0o (1).jpg (800x1142, 194K)

He hates Titans

No, but your chadren won't be a chad for much longer.

Attached: 1562439257138.jpg (1828x1057, 766K)

Her ass is still as meaty user, just close your eyes and grind your dick between it.

Attached: Mikabutt.png (828x1169, 546K)

>Samefagging this hard
Absolutely sad. Here is a pity (You)

God I love manbuns.

Cope, shit eater.

Attached: 1537884771934.png (514x413, 61K)

lostrarities.jp/kilsch_01.htm

That's what happens when you nut into Yelena

>Doesn't explain his points, but wants me to explain mine

Attached: D-E0xpjXoAMOZpz.jpg (1200x660, 54K)

retard who spoiled everything for himself here, why does everyone want to kill the elidians? why did reiner continue to want to kill them even after his delusion about his father dissipated?

>What is inspect element

You didn't make any points dumbass, you just went "kino" like the world's dumbest parrot.

Chadren has already fooled the NPC Slaves, they just can't accept it.

Attached: Eren_Yeager_character_image.png (645x645, 452K)

How is this thread still up? Fuck the jannies and fuck niggers and fuck weebs

Literally the attack on Marley is one of manga's greatest moments

Inspect element resets if you reload the web page, do you need me to make a video for your stupid asshole?

Kek

Admittedly it was a little disappointing we never got the chance to see a new female titan user all things considered. Would've been interesting to see the more profound difference between the new user & it's practiced abilities beyond just hardening with Annie.

Thanks, really appreciate it

It's just not the same man

Attached: 69f0433320d596ddd43364d97a88f9a5.png (633x1124, 488K)

Almost as if I was mimicking your actions.

Attached: 1562363483788.png (1338x732, 1.2M)

Attack on Titan should have ended when they got to the beach. Levi should have killed the beast titan in that final battle. End the series on the ambiguous note of "there are more humans out there."

Attached: 1423965275707.jpg (500x280, 29K)

lmao fuck off niglet

Attached: lel.png (665x844, 110K)

Nice try, retard

Fuck off. This is Yea Forums thread now.

Attached: 1562420230434.jpg (720x487, 35K)

>why does everyone want to kill the elidians?
Only Elidian race can become titans, kill them all and titans are extinct. The Elidians used to rule the world, raping and pillaging every corner of the globe until the founding titan demanded they submit.
>why did reiner continue to want to kill them even after his delusion about his father dissipated?
He doesn't really, he's left a broken man. The last monologue we saw of Reiner showed he had such much self hatred that's he's dreamed of suicide to end it all. The only motivation I can assume that's got him fighting in this arc is the two little kids he cares for are stuck on the island and need saved.

Is the Female titan even special besides being female?

AoT is the only flavor of the month seasonal I've seen that actually delivers on the hype. The manga has only been improving dunno what the faggots ITT are talking about.

Attached: 100299ada.png (394x433, 28K)

You like eating shit for breakfast.

>all these fags seething at chadren
tick tock niggers, he's coming back

Attached: 1562181186103.png (415x405, 192K)

>The Elidians used to rule the world, raping and pillaging every corner of the globe
>drinking the marley kool-aid.

Attached: 1507911192012.webm (1280x452, 1.22M)

Attached: 1562541245178.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Eren has multiple personalities inside him and it made him insane.

Attached: Metal as fuck.png (905x1300, 473K)

No I just don't hate on popular things just because they are popular. I've read more manga than I can count and AoT is pretty decent if it actually delivers on the ending.

Who's saying buzzwords now?

Attached: 1559258519565.jpg (663x2044, 705K)

Eren looked 10x cooler and more mature with his hair down. Manbun made him look gay and stupid.

You have garbage taste, or you're clearly a faggot. Or a woman, because only women like manbuns, not sure about faggots, but even some of the women I've talked to have told me they hate manbuns.

Eren does neither and does something unexpected, upsetting Yellena. Yellena reveals herself to be the devil who gave Ymir her powers or Ymir herself manifested through PATHS (or even both). Final showdown is Eren vs Yellena to break the cycle.

Yea Forums hates everything that isn´t either SoL or moeshit.

>The Elidians used to rule the world, raping and pillaging every corner of the globe until the founding titan demanded they submit.
Does everyone forget what Yeager said

her scream can call mindless titans iirc

The only unique power she's shown is her screeching draws titans hordes. That looks quite miniscule when compared to Zeke and his ability to create/command titans but remember that's due to his royal blood. Without a royal beast titan that could be useful in some ways, I suppose.

I am glad I never rode onto the Attack on Titan bandwagon when it first came out.
Always ALWAYS WITH ANIMES/MANGAS LIKE THIS WHERE GIVEN LONG ENOUGH PUBLICATIONS THEY WOULD DO SHIT AND FILLER THAT ISN'T EVEN GOOD TO BEGIN WITH.

Attached: 3D Sonic Default dance.gif (345x372, 877K)

I can´t believe we still have retards who think Eren is dead while the final audio confirms the rumbling.

>you only hate it because it's popular!
Pure retard logic.

actually true

I didn't say it was true now did I. I answered why the world wants to exterminate the Elidians.

I have seen no real argument other than that in this thread.

SNK doesn't have any filler though.
You're thinking about shonen jump series

Xaver claimed his beast titan isn´t useful in combat and that´s why they had him as a researcher instead, so maybe the Beast Titan isn´t as strong with held by a non-royal.

Dump Attack on Titan

Read Baron Gong Battle
Arm of Kannon
Battle Royale
TRIGUN (Manga)
Desert Punk (Manga)

Attached: Aaron Webber violated Twitter.jpg (589x498, 40K)

Manga only board when i'm tired of sharing a board with animeniggers.

I love how every single time anyone says they don't like the direction the series went to or that they say it makes no sense, it is always, 100% of the time, their own fault for being speedreaders.
It's amazing.

Attached: 1562282702716.png (251x225, 65K)

>I am glad I never rode onto the Attack on Titan bandwagon when it first came out.
It shows, because your complaints have actually, literally nothing to do with Attack on Titan

I read desert punk recently,pretty good

>Eren unironically becomes a stoic chad
>His goals are ambiguous (its hinted at that he wants to unleash the Titans in the wall to annihilate the world outside the walls)
>every character is confused by his motives and Eren(chadren) BTFO every single one of them
There's a lot more, but this is the basic gestalt.

Attached: Shingeki Ereh.jpg (876x878, 83K)

if even half elidians can become titans, then does marley expect a large portion of its population, along with reiner and the others to just self kill once its all over?
if they raped and pillaged as titans, then they had to be sentient no? where did the founding titan come from? where did titans originate from? I'm guessing that before the founding titan, they were all shifters? How are elidians ing general still dangerous if only one elidian can become a titan? If elidians are clearly a danger to the world then what are the good guys fighting for?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Prototype

You've seen multiple arguments ITT, but because it's popular and you're on Yea Forums you instantly assume that people only dislike it because it's popular and not that said popular thing just happens to be disliked.

How the FUCK do I turn from seething ragechimp to stoic Chad like Eren?

Baaed and freepilled. Reiner did that shit with his neck, and Zeke got straight up revived. Eren with the FT couldn't possibly die.

Keep moving forward

>because only women like manbuns
And? I assume you want to attract women since you're using faggot as an insult, bud. Eren is very attractive after his time-skip, don't cry about it.

I feel like most of your questions are already answered in the manga and the anime
>what are the good guys fighting for?
Survival, they dont want to die. Whether that makes them bad guys or good guys is anyone's choice.

Steal the memories of two grown men and get their life experience.

Zeke can also only control titans that he created himself, Annie can call any of them. Also does the Attack Titan have any unique trait beyond being shredded?

You're conveniently ignoring the part where it's canon that the nine titans fought against each other, and in all that chaos, Marley managed to gain the upper hand.

Just admit you're being disingenuous.

Those ""arguments"" weren't arguments they were just speedreaders or shitposters not even understanding the story and as you can see they all got BTFO'd.

Move forward, never look back.

Attached: 1562102550302.jpg (985x896, 214K)

Are you okay, user? Making assumptions about a series you never watched again? AoT's anime doesn't have filler. They made fucking sure of that with the long ass break between seasons 1 and 2.

>most of your questions
yeah I guess I just really cant be bothered to read the manga or even watch the anime. I rewatched the first season and got a headache. I swear in october I was so hyped as an animeonly but that 5 month cut made me lose all interest even going back.

What arguments? This faggot? He literally speedread the fucking story and didn't understand what was going on because he was a retard, that isn't an argument.

Timeloop shenanigans.

>You've seen multiple arguments ITT,
Which were all proven wrong. So explain, what's bad about AoT?

>apparently has 400 IQ and BTFOs everyone
>doesn't check corners when running through a warzone

Wait, was this all a part of his master plan as well?

Attached: FUCK YEAGERS AND FUCK WALLDIANS.jpg (1148x885, 159K)

Then why do you fucking care? Stop acting like a normalfag trying to fit in.
If you are interested in the fucking series then read it or watch it whatever.
Stop acting like a retard.

manga says tens of millions, not that it changes anything really

Not to hijack the thread but is the One Piece manga worth getting into? I watched a bit of the kiddyfied version on Foxbox as a kid and liked it but I'd rather read the manga, but it's pretty big. I just wanna make sure it's worth it.
I wanted to like Bleach but that shit became asspull city pretty fucking quick. It's a shame since the style was slick as fuck and I adored the Captain/Soul Society arc.
Also, what would be a good site to read One Piece on?

Attached: fimally!.jpg (697x804, 76K)

>One for My Baby

Nigger there are two fucking arcs left for the anime to cover, if a series only gets good right at the end then it's a shit series.

>Wait, was this all a part of his master plan as well?
Unironically yes.

Attached: 1562202001213.jpg (821x1200, 108K)

Even if he did would it have changed anything? Not like he could protect himself in anyway.

looking for closure on interesting things I remember, don't sperge out
>normie
aot is literally the most normalfag thing in the world

This is how big the walls are, if there aren't at least a billion I would be surprised.

Attached: CPAI4 (2).jpg (1153x869, 488K)

It bugs me that no one will ever ask if men can inherit the female titan power. I don't see why they couldn't but I feel like that's just a question someone would naturally ask.

Eren was actually manipulating everyone's memories or it's a body double made from hammer titan's power

Attached: 1561786659354.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

I am calling you behavior normalfag behavior.
>normie
Never mind, you are a normalfag.

the only right answer

>waaah he shortened the word
relax schizo

IS THERE ANY CHARACTER WHO COULD EVEN T O U C H MADARA UCHIHA, LET ALONE DEFEAT HIM?

Which Madara though?

Any Video Games where you can wipe out an entire race or group of people to stop them from ever suffering again?

Do erratic movements and not run in a straight line allowing her to line up her shot perfectly.

>tfw this won't be it because Isayama is an edgy faggot that wants to "hurt" his readers

Attached: file.jpg (1512x5040, 3.8M)

Attached: VJG7qpp.png (981x546, 888K)

Attached: 1562487781191.png (991x713, 465K)

Lmao

youtu.be/0verLM5ejNE

user, what the fuck is wrong with you? I asked a few questions how about a series a I remembered, what the hell are you so angry about?

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

nah it's too fucking long and as a result, repetitive

What the fuck is wrong with YOU? Just fuck off I don't give a shit about you.

Faggot trying too hard with that shitty voice.

so does the new attack on titan 2 expansion thing, does that continue the story with the create a character?

I'm screencapping this post so I can laugh even harder when he survives

Based

Damn, that's a shame. I have a hankering for a cool action-y manga with destinct characters so it seemed ip my ally.
Welp.

Reminder boys
OP 5 >> OP4 > OP 3 > OP 2 > OP 1
This is objective

Nope, only original characters user. Apparently they asked the "players" and they preferred it this way. It's quite literally the same as watching the fucking anime.

It is everything pre timeskip is pure kino. After the timeskip it started a little rough still decent but no where near its peak but in the most recent arcs its gotten good again.

>Apparently they asked the "players" and they preferred it this way.
Goddamnit.

All except 4 sound the same to me

same thing happend to almost all manga/anime on Yea Forums
they went full gay mode years ago, same happened to jojo ect.

What site would be a good one to read it on?

It just baffles the mind that, even though this post might be right, we can accept Reiner shoving his central nervous system up his ass but we can't accept Gabi learning to ride a horse in a moment of stress.

It's not even that goddamn hard

Huh, I was actually about to correct you but already did it yourself. Nice. Here's a post # song for the work:
>713. The Murlocs – Young Blindness (2016) [Full album]
youtube.com/watch?v=tZEE1SLC_9o
I'd post something AOT related but It's pretty goddam empty.

Attached: 1554481699677.jpg (839x1000, 385K)

>OP 3 not first

Attached: erwin.jpg (1280x736, 68K)

They would probably just have your character participate in the Last charge and get killed by the Beast Titan anyway.

I bet she rarely showers, I want to smell a Pikuchu!

they're just saving her to feed to Historia after Zeke fucks up

tshh

Attached: te.gif (498x278, 1.64M)

I saw there was a new mode added. Is it a single player thing or online?

You're kind of a cunt man.

mangaseeonline(dot)us
mangalife(dot)us/
Both are practically the same website they have the official viz volume scans and the colored editions.

Should I watch the anime after catching up to the manga?
I feel like I've been speed reading and glossing over details because its been so wild the past few chapters.

why are shitting on eren guys.
aren't we on the walls side? wiping out the enemy population is nature of war.

Reiner and Marley Eldians are traitor to their race.

Attached: DSC_1701.jpg (2187x2187, 336K)

Fucking great. Much obliged, user.

Attached: 1412754904331.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Cucks mad they will never be as great as Eren.

Enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1514868299663.jpg (2126x1594, 1.09M)

>dude this anime stinks
>FUCK you you mouthbreathing retard dont talk about shit you know NOTHING about
why is everyone in this thread so defensive over their anime

Attached: 1516416135509.jpg (1280x1707, 430K)

Because shippers don't care about the intrinsicalities of the story and Eren gets in the way of their shipping.

what would they even do with annie at this point? Who's side would she be on?

Because you have no arguments and they are just calling you what you really are.

>Why do people get mad at others for talking out of their asses

seriously? i liked the self insert thing, it was cute

because the majority of the viewers are normies or ship cancer. Reiner and "honourary" Marleyans are traitors. Eren got redpilled and actually did something instead of bitching about it like /pol/

Attached: 123423rfd.jpg (1300x649, 61K)

They cut stuff from the anime sadly

>we

my literal who wife is sandra

I love Monkey Trouble

>Eren got redpilled and actually did something instead of bitching about it like /pol/
This but unironically, they wish they could just keep moving forward

That nigga is dead, free, but dead

Yeah that always bugged me more then it should've

>shippers

is this degeneracy really affecting how people experience the story?

Nifa is literally best girl.
>tfw levi gets all the best girls
>they all end up dying
Hange hasn't died because she is ugly.

Attached: 12356587593.png (485x495, 284K)

I ship Mikasa x Me

Attached: 0e9330813fd0483a47ed604a6edde8e8.jpg (755x1242, 117K)

I’m calling it now. The pain of that shot makes him go titan form.

ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself
For me it's Eren – intelligent, free and with a wicked sense of PATHS.

Attached: amputeekun.png (250x253, 31K)

In a flashback it was stated she had the most endurance

As long you read manga first, you should be fine since anime is pretty okay to watch for animated action even if they scrapped many character-related scenes from manga (season 3 part 1 suffered from it the most).

Try talking about Attack on Titan on Yea Forums or anywhere else and watch it just shipping. This is the goyim come home to roost.

>what is the current situation
>is there anything political in this
>the tax policy
>OMG FUCKING EREN RAPE GABI
>i rabu piku

Attached: uiy.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle.

It's actually breddy fun. One might even say...liberating.

Attached: Rico screams FEAR MANKIND every time she helps kill a titan.png (800x1130, 1014K)

That's the cart you dumbass.

>why are shitting on eren guys.
aren't we on the walls side? wiping out the enemy population is nature of war.
Unironic cucks. The minute a story turns from grey to black&white is the minute a fanbase's IQ drops 100 points. The majority usually start spewing radical centrism because they desperately don't want to choose a side.
God fucking forbid you get a character like Eren who decides to fight for his people with all he's got, in spite of everything. The fact that people STILL debate whether Eren is a villian or not AND they still have NO IDEA what Eren's been doing should tell you everything you need to know.

Attached: 1562208152975.png (1061x591, 665K)

Any of ice pick lodge games.

I was kinda thinking that myself.

How many times can you fuck pieck until she tires?

Did they add new gear? I'm guessing thunderblades are thrown but I want something new to replace the prerfected blades.

what is this paths meme?

As long as it is doggy style, around two fucking months my man.

I started it for the first time recently and currently at around volume 26 and I honestly love it. I was so reserved on if I'd like it at all but it's a great adventure and I'm still in the early-ish parts, I say go for it user

She's still got it

Attached: usna.png (1280x629, 889K)

Falco is the greatest character in AOT and will end what Eren started. Screencap this

Attached: 65275673_2257388394357702_9008133689571684247_n.jpg (480x480, 73K)

Imagine

Attached: ok carry on.jpg (1055x783, 774K)

The story is just the background for shipping wars.

Paths is how the titan powers work, all Eldians are connected through Paths that start a single point, the Founder titan.

Attached: 1562543585607.png (440x657, 554K)

Do not lewd my wife. Sleep-deprived Pieck is for love.

What is the point of the cart titan?

A reminder to not fall for Araki's trickery.

Attached: 1560780212049.jpg (446x630, 151K)

For me it's Nanaba.

Attached: nanaba.jpg (400x600, 29K)

She needs a cuddle and some TV to chill. Shame there are no girls like Pyeck around. She seems honest.

Attached: 1561710631740.jpg (2854x2280, 1.74M)

to put gun on it, and make fun of its head

It has very high endurance (this titan shifter can stay in titan form for months) and is pretty useful at carry suppliers for a long time.

goodbye Season 4

Attached: Capture.png (865x578, 397K)

>Child Soldier can shoot a gun
wooooooow.

Because I dont believe complete genocide of the opposing faction is the answer, and it looks like Eren doesnt feel like "intimidating" the marleyans with a show of power. But I guess we are already past the point of negotiations, for the sake of numbers, I have to side with Marley here.

do I even need to say it

5's song isn't very good; it's just a more jumbled version of 1. 4 is very underrated though.

It is one of the most useful titans in war, brainlet-kun.

>(((Goldberg)))
>he doesn't know

>Goldberg

Lmao everytime why do I even bother looking anymore

Attached: 1561057030381.png (641x706, 811K)

>It's a Jew
>EVERY
>FUCKING
>TIME
Christ almighty do they just love living up to that stereotype

Didn't you faggots read or watch the Reiner fight? He'll transfer his consciousness to his spine.

Attached: 1561337010676.jpg (654x907, 73K)

mary sue is dead

Attached: main-qimg-da1219932dfc9da829642271bef21c3a.jpg (602x869, 328K)

Do you not know how heavy those guns are?

I hope they animate this like the chick in that webm.

>/snk/ leaking this hard in Yea Forums
I love this.

Attached: 1561539160630.jpg (652x381, 21K)

No he's not.

>Attack on Titan
>pro-fascist
>When the entire goddamn message of the story is about how awful it is to live under the oppression of people stronger than you.

Attached: 1555745586852.gif (220x220, 888K)

>tokyo ghoul.png

>implying /snk/ chads aren't everywhere
We are in control of this site.

It doesn't so pro-fascist though, does it?

Attached: 9b5b7acb354c3a757855c45a23e905c3.png (528x527, 260K)

>50 cal
that's 15mm AT rifle

YOU WILL KNOW YOU WILL BE REBORN TONIGHT

Attached: 1557088727898 (1).jpg (1724x3788, 3.41M)

>user why do you talk about jews so much

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I feel like I'm the only one who actually buys the manga they enjoy

What a nerd

>people think he lived because Hange carried him off
>he has the "this character is fucking dead for real" face

What I don't get is how Carl the Cuck got 100 million colossus titans to link arms 100km from one another.

His image proved his point on its own faggot

N-no u

w
what?

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

All Eldians are part of the Founder titan, it's not that crazy.

genuinely dead or not, he isn't going to fight in the ending. he's dead for the story

>War Chief
w-what
we tribal titans now?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p1svxl181j1uy8kyc_400.jpg (259x194, 8K)

how easy Eren would achieve victory if the walls have Erwin Smith?

Attached: 1561758600952.jpg (800x842, 130K)

oc might touch it up later

Attached: eren-spin-spin2.gif (508x347, 38K)

What I want to know is where the fuck did those collosal titans come out from, up untilHistoria's father transformed there werent any titan bigger than 20-25 metres and now apparently there are million 50 metres titans just waiting?

what happened to levi?

Eldia represents nazi germany after defeat in WW2 notice how japan in the story wants to ally with them. Isayama is a known supporter of Japan's actions in WW2

No, they are called warriors and Warchief because they are considered inferior.

>tribal
your POTUS is chief, your MoD is warchief

He took an explosion

blew himself up like a retard

Gabi is SnK's Arya Stark
Except normalfags will hate her because she killed a beloved character and got away with it.

>Isayama is a known supporter of Japan's actions in WW2
I keep hearing this and have yet to see a single piece of proof.

>Eldia represents nazi germany after defeat in WW2
>which is why they're dressed as jews, persecuted like jews, and literally call themselves "the chosen ones of God"

>high endurance means it can stay transformed for months at a time
>can be outfitted with anything from supplies to a cannon
>can speak allowing it to communicate and plan with its squad
>can go underwater letting it to sneak into enemy territory

It's basically an all-terrain, sentient tank. It's pretty useless in a fist fight obviously but it's easily the best support titan. Cart has actually been the most competent Titan throughout the last arc.

>

The Warriors are the titan unit, and Warchief is their titan commander.

BTFO

Attached: H27.png (871x1280, 1.82M)

>it has to be carbon copy of what happened 80 years ago
Brainlet.

CHOU ERUDIA TOPPA
GIGA
DRILLLL
BREEEAKKKKUUUUHHHHHH

But this just seems like such a fucking stretch.

Jannies?

Gabi is so Cute and Funny!

Attached: 1562347742495.jpg (880x969, 523K)

The only thing similar to the jews is the arm band they are forced to wear. The actions of the Eldian people is nothing like the jews.

There are grey areas, yes. But ultimately they have been de-Eldiafied by their own Elites. Sound familiar? Now Eren is becoming redpilled while doing something about it.

>goldberg
i'd like to thank my parents for being iranian so i don't have to feel the shame of being associated with these retards

Attached: D-dqmeZWwAEz2ik.jpg (960x1200, 98K)

>jew calling for jannies
Go make another article, goldberg.

the real question is what was the point of three fucking jaw titans?

Somebody did the math and apparently it'd be under a million. Not that Willy would really know.

>The Warriors are the titan unit, and Warchief is their titan commander.
That's some fucking kino right there

Attached: DZFE1UBXUAAH3XM.png (710x474, 198K)

how did Eren react when this little runt killed sasha? shouldn't eren stop at nothing from raping the little faggot?

Attached: 1562479617180.jpg (960x957, 167K)

>not dropping snk years ago

Attached: 1474163347100.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

But you can't just gloss over those grey areas and insist that Attack on Titan is pro-fascist. When you trim the fat, the moral of AoT's story is that oppression is bad.

They USED to be the "oppressors" though, and they're kept in check through constant atrocity propaganda about how bad and evil their ancestors are and the antagonists are a bunch of ethnomasochistic self-hating cucks who want their own race to die. Doesn't really fit with Jews.

Attached: 1550387030957.jpg (1200x1800, 734K)

Jaw titans exist to give more Reiner suffering.

>Founder is all powerful but fails when directly challenged
>Advancing titan fights for freedom
>Jaw titan strives for self sacrifice
>Armored titan is destined to endure
>Cart strives for competency no matter what
>Colossal is mild mannered to a fault

Why did he reveal the final panel?

Legend of Zelda breath of wild

>Dropping it when it finally gets good
What is it like being sub 80 IQ

>terrorist

Attached: 279C64BF-715C-4C1C-856C-90F6A1F460F2.jpg (500x426, 243K)

He reacted the same way he reacted when Hannes died.

The Attack Titan regenerates significantly faster than any other Titan is able to, and apparently has something to do with why Eren is so strongly connected to both the past and future by P A T H S.

He also revealed audio that reveals the ending as well apparently.

Is a generic overworld game that lacks the charm of OOT.

>iran
>terrorists
Go be american somewhere else.

>parents are baha'i
>im nonreligious theist
What did he mean by this

Man, I haven't kept up with AoT for years. I'm afraid to even ask wtf is even happening.

Attached: 0240ea1fdba6_sf_12.jpg (381x288, 31K)

Just start reading again and enjoy the ride.

He laughed.

Attached: P0Lb9rC.png (906x1300, 460K)

False, OOT had no charm

literally a panel from the latest chapter

Attached: 1562348106344.png (800x604, 300K)

I thought he was crying.

t.Zoomer

All my normalfag friends aren't gonna watch season 4 because "it got too confusing."

How the fuck do brainlets even get through life I'll never know

It was always shit

Only Zoomers think OOT had charm. It was lackluster back then unless you were a shit eating console faggot.

He was, he was laughing at himself for failing the ones he loved once again.

All of it. All of it is happening.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oyjd88eBU01ux3zaj_400.jpg (288x210, 11K)

by going with the herd

It's amazing to me how Attack on Titan went from a shallow but entertaining edgefest to one of the few pleb filters in shounen.

That's one aspect though. The other is freedom.

>Only Zoomers think OOT had charm
t. Zoomzoom

I have never played a video game that equalled or even came close to the character complexity and the compelling story of SnK.

Attached: 7iw34bdfqg031.png (727x1740, 1.27M)

It's actually great though, but the general it spawned is an absolute shitfest.

take into account that he has 3 titans worth of memories in him.

>Falco kills Porco
>Reiner almost dies again but gets saved by the 3th Jaw Titan in a role again
>Zeke killing count gets higher
>Eren gets decapitated

Not an argument Zoomer.

Attached: file.jpg (576x576, 30K)

why are the Marley Eldians. against the Paradisers? aren't the world is going to wipe out Eldians anyway?

my prediction to the end is that All Eldians would be killed off because they're monsters

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-02-23h49m22s722.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Attached: 1562250996475.png (1203x1600, 1.78M)

Kek

KEK

I don't get the joke

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-08-08h57m44s483.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>video games
>good stories
LOL

Sex with Armin's feet

Attached: aru12.png (1366x768, 790K)

It's a pun, go listen to that line and you will understand.

Some want to be honorary and others just think the ones who went there are "devils". Kind of like Whites who want their own Nation and are portrayed as "evil supremacists" with other Whites falling for it and wanting to be honorary (((humans))).

LMAO

"House" in nip sounds like "Jaeger", so the joke is like "Eren's "jaeger" is falling from the skies".

fuck this bald shithead

his feet arent as cute as i thought they'd be

fucking araki we all know he would have thing and cute feet not these ugly things

that's skin head

Attached: pdc_imperium1.png (640x439, 486K)

keep importing them Hans

Reminder that AA is cute and canon

Attached: 1561498646580.jpg (600x706, 97K)

Iran isn't even part of the muslim "refugee" caravans you actual fucking retard.

Like you burgers do every day? The quicker you fall the better.

In fact, it is america that is trying desperately to make them part of it by destroying their country, fucking braindead bunch of retards.

well, I do like seeing Reiner suffer.

Will it happen?

Attached: GvF44.jpg (800x1205, 114K)

Armin's too pussy for Annie. but I'm sensing some love from Annie for Armin

>importing them
i live in lebanon

Attached: 1560021438219.jpg (355x429, 110K)

Houses have eaves, and they were dropping.

Eren, obviously

Shit taste.

I think every shifter might experience this at some point, regardless if they are one yet or not. Falco had a similar thing happen when he was first introduced.

Attached: HBXPBS8.png (1080x1612, 1.7M)

AMERIFAT BTFO

shoo 3am bit'ool ya zalama
people from lebanon are pretty chill but a teacher of mine from some years ago used to use the weirdest language.

sit down, reiner is the most kino shingeki.
prove me wrong

Reiner is made for suffering.

yeah we use arabenglifrenchish

REWRITTEN MEMORIES

>scared
He's scared of Zeke though.

>we reached bump limit
Another victory for Eldia

Attached: 1.jpg (512x432, 111K)

>Imagine being this much of a low iq zoomer worm that got everything wrong and is unaware how the game was viewed back then

Interesting how Mikasa saying "See you Later" wasn't in the anime. Almost like something was retconned.

good. that way we can bomb you in one go. terrorist.

Mafia 2.

>another shit eating console Zoomer still thinks OOT was impressive when both 2D and 3D games made before it was better in everyway
Yikes, I'm fucking sick of these kids.

Based

>anime
>canon
That trash cuts so much stuff.

>The Elidians used to rule the world, raping and pillaging every corner of the globe until the founding titan demanded they submit.

No? The Founding Titan was used to control the Titans to rape and pillage.

we'll see victory if Isayama Sama can hold his nerve and nuke the enemies of Eldia.

This was a weird thread, a good thread.
m.twitch.tv/thefinalrumbling/clip/TemperedScrumptiousDootPJSalt

Attached: 1562313531184.gif (268x200, 2.98M)

>an animu thread reached bump limit in 4 hours
the absolute state of janitorial staff