Super Nintendo World

This is fucking embarrassing. An amusement park for video games? Holy shit we've regressed as a society. Disney at least produced actual art that impacted the world in a positive manner.

Attached: 1562514219822.jpg (1080x761, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drq5ER6MHAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong with it? How is it different then parks for any other media? Or are these questions too much to think about? Should I just reply with 'Have Sex' or 'Dilate' instead?

How's Galaxy's Edge doing, mouseboi?

>Super Nintendo World
>It's all Bing Bing Wahoo shit
FUCKIN GIMME MY METROID LASER TAG REEEEE

dang imagine bowser's castle in real life...

ahem...have sex

Only if they don't include Pikmin

I forgot this existed
Is it ever getting finished?
I cant wait for all the soi mouth photos

>Some fat 400 lbs Nintenbro shows up to the princess peach's secret slide attraction
>Instantly gets to ride thanks to booking his fast pass a year in advance
>Tumbles down the attraction while the mario 64 slide music plays on speaker
>Older kids get knocked off the slide to their doom. Toddlers are flattened as if they were hit with a steamroller

Attached: jon computer.png (927x907, 973K)

Weak bait.

But did he get all the coins on the slide?

Fuck you, I would've loved this as a kid.

Pic related is what I got to have instead.

Attached: Mario Land.jpg (1200x451, 118K)

>tries to pull off the skip
>puts a hole through the slide

It's a shame that the new Mario games' art style is so generic and lifeless. They should just make it nostalgia bait.

Lego has multiple amusement parks.

Attached: FD465C78-7438-4432-AAA3-3D17370F920E.jpg (512x224, 18K)

>One guy tries to build up speed for 12 hours and creates a rip in the space time continuum

Attached: this-is-totally-not-good-28366114.png (500x506, 135K)

you could be the first one user

>Theme park speedruns

>some fat guy in his late 20s to early 30s runs up to a staircase, turns around at the last moment and jumps into it, slamming his ass right into the stairs and then starts convulsing as if he were having a seizure

Attached: 1537306753094.png (498x520, 18K)

>An amusement park for video games?

Nigger if they made a Final Fantasy World I would visit at least 4 times a year.

>They picked Donkey Kong over Zelda
What the fuck? This is for normies isn't it? Who the fuck gives two shits about Donkey Kong?

Zelda is more normie than Donkey Kong user

But will they genetically engineer Yoshis to ride on?

>Actually getting into gbj

How much money do amusement parks make, anyway?

Yipes

bend over

>An amusement park for video games
It's not an entire amusement park. SNW is an *area* that's coming to 4 different Universal theme parks. That's like saying TomorrowLand is an entire theme park.

If you're gonna bait, at least do proper research before making yourself look like a dumbass.

Exactly. Why Donkey Kong?

Depends on how much you charge for admission and whatever else you sell within the park, weighed against payroll and maintenance costs.

sega did this in europe its not uncommon

Like, this guy?

Attached: Yipes_EVO_2018.jpg (600x400, 67K)

Nintendo Land exists already

Well, Donkey Kong is part of the Mario universe. Zelda isn't.

I'd love a Zelda segment, though.

>Super Nintendo World
>only has Mario stuff

Just call it Super Mario World.

mario impacted the world too you dumb boomer nigger. no one can deny that.

This, what a wasted opportunity. I hate how Nintendo barely does any crossover stuff outside of Smash Bros.

>Disney
>positive impact on the world

Super Mario World is already a thing, dummy

>Disney
>positive impact

God I miss being 13

this is already a thing. there are already people setting records for going on all the rides in the least amount of time at various parks.

Attached: D-5WKivUYAIe2pA.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

I deny it

>Someone misaligns their QPU and sends the entire park into an blank limbo for all eternity

Attached: 1530245713444.png (414x479, 329K)

The only Zelda game to outsell DKC is BotW

thanks for denying it,no one.

Universal has no room to build, so it'll be like 99% of their other rides - you sit in a simulator in front of a screen

Oh no the video game theme park has video game attractions

Universal wants to spread Nintendo properties around their parks like how they have Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade for Potter in Orlando's two parks. So they start out with "Super Nintendo World: Mushroom Kingdom" and then build a "Super Nintendo World: Hyrule" in Islands of Adventure or "Super Nintendo World: Kanto Pandering" in USO or something.

>Super Nintendo World
>its just Mario
okay..

We had something really similar to that at our local fair a few times, had some guy doing a really terrible Captain Lou Albano impression, and clearly recorded off a TV mario world music played over the speakers they had set up around it.

It was pretty cool thinking back on it

>That kid who fucking died by a Thwomp
>That Thwomp who was jailed for killing an innocent kid

Attached: ugh.png (265x236, 161K)

>zelda
>game about a random blonde metrosexual with an oddly specific set of clothes who is named Link because of a scrapped gameplay concept but they just kept the name despite it not making sense
>No real recurring elements besides this mess of a "character"
>Donkey Kong
>Everyone knows Donkey Kong
>Very brandable and marketable
>Funny and has unique design
>Series has consistent setting, recognizable setpieces, and established characters
>Has had its own TV show
HMMMMM I WONDER WHY?

Attached: adult-deluxe-donkey-kong-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 543K)

HOLY SHIT

Attached: LORE.jpg (1440x1080, 122K)

Attached: worry.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Also, DK Minecart levels are the most obvious thing from a Nintendo game to turn into a theme park ride right after Mario Kart.

You could get a boat ride out of Wind Waker, but Toon Link isn't really the version of the character that would draw in the normies. There were concepts for a Zelda attraction, but it was more of a weird hybrid of animatronic show and escape room to translate the idea of a Zelda dungeon, but that's a bit too complex to go running out the gate with.

>Disney
>Positive impact
fucking what

You just know

Attached: 1531611089574.jpg (960x314, 68K)

>Has had its own TV show

So did Zelda?

Holy fuck, no way

Attached: 1279578-6CFI7DI.gif (300x243, 1.94M)

Mexico's now defunct Reino Aventura got a Peach Castle-themed attraction back in the nineties and other nintendo stuff, good times I still have my 60cm Charmander from that time

>>game about a random blonde metrosexual with an oddly specific set of clothes who is named Link because of a scrapped gameplay concept but they just kept the name despite it not making sense
i'm 29 and I never heard of this before, please give me details user

if Square Enix did it I don't see why Nintendo can't
youtube.com/watch?v=drq5ER6MHAM

Oh yeah I forgot
Zelda was originally set in a scifi setting and Link was called Link because he was the link between the past and the future.
From Miyamoto:
"Link's name comes from the fact that originally, the fragments of the Triforce were supposed to be electronic chips. The game was to be set in both the past and the future and as the main character would travel between both and be the link between them, they called him Link."

It being Mario themed makes sense. Mario is their biggest property, and the elements of his world are well known and visually distinct.

>Super Nintendo World
>after 1st year people start getting bored of the amusements
>"Hey, where's the Banjo stuff? he was the N64 mascot!"
>"We need Doomguy swings! He's iconic!
>"Where is the Sonic slide!?"
>Whole thing gets ruined by third party shit.

That looks cool as fuck.

Not anymore, Jews have completely overtaken Disney.

Amusement park thread?
Aright Yea Forums
>Favorite Park
>Favorite Ride
>Favorite Company
>Favorite Food
>How many credits you got?

disagree. i think donkey kong is the more recognizable brand. you have to remember it was a big arcade game, so adults moreso recognize him. zelda i think appeals mostly to teens and young adults whereas DK is more recognizable among adults and young kids

Disneymoms post on Yea Forums now too?

>Universal has no room to build, so it'll be like 99% of their other rides - you sit in a simulator in front of a screen
These are honestly just as good. That spider man ride was one of the coolest rides I've ever been on. Its better than a roller coaster because you still get the sensation of movement but with amazing visuals.

>we've regressed as a society
Yes, of course. A fucking videogame is what gave you the hint.

I wish they'd just go balls deep with this concept and crossover with Metroid.

>DK is part of the Marioverse

Like I said, just call it Super Mario World.

Mario better have his own castle, goddamn it.

Attached: super_mario_s_castle_by_raditzthesupersayian_d5x38r8-pre.jpg (942x848, 112K)

>Miyamoto's most hated Mario game

I doubt it.

>they actually did make a pony movie
>this actually happened in thousands of theaters around the world

This looks pretty cool, I'd certainly want to go sometime.

See you at Disney World.