Last time a game made you feel this way?? It can be anything from story, to music or the gameplay

last time a game made you feel this way?? It can be anything from story, to music or the gameplay

Mine was Hollow Knight I think

Attached: goose.jpg (310x163, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-EwaBTSssE
youtu.be/nmGF2iif0mM?t=185
youtube.com/watch?v=LUwoNUN2yFo
twitter.com/Redvedev/status/1132335864548405248?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm70MyCEoK4
youtube.com/watch?v=-kVdCaczLE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Frequently happens in xenoblade chronicles 2 for me with the locations, music and story

i got cold when the air conditioner was on

youtube.com/watch?v=s-EwaBTSssE

The way the scene portrays that literally nothing can stop Lee from saving Clem.

Attached: S9aSWSx.png (708x527, 370K)

Today, actually
Playing through the new XIV expansion when the new main hub's theme came out of nowhere youtu.be/nmGF2iif0mM?t=185

Attached: A S C E N D E D.jpg (770x770, 58K)

It was years ago when I was exploring this place for the first time and heard this music:
youtube.com/watch?v=LUwoNUN2yFo

Attached: 400653.jpg (2560x1600, 757K)

I was playing Valkyria Chronicles 4. The most of the game is anime cliche mixed with turn-based war game. Your party consists of named characters with backstory and that backstory affects the gameplay (i.e. characters who like each other have aiming boost when they are close and guy who survived the bombing attack is paralyzed if there is explosion next to him).
There is one scene where the main character is sending his best friend for suicide mission. It does nothing to you, since it's in the cutscene. But then you learn the mission requires two soldiers and you need to pick the other one. They even have custom lines recorded when you select them. It's terrifying.

Attached: IMG_0253.jpg (577x1130, 161K)

would you, Yea Forums?

Which one?

>last time a game made you feel this way?? It can be anything from story, to music or the gameplay
Pathologic 2, on multiple occassions. The game is pretty much choke-full of hair-raising moments, mostly related to the narrative, but the whole thing is so god-damn strong because how well it blends the narrative and the mechanics together.
I think the late night meeting with Murky probably stuck in my head the most, but there were so many other fantastic moments.

Attached: Culture_Pathologic2.jpg (1500x1125, 210K)

jfc user, there's so much more to experience in life that'll give you goosebumps.

The mom.

>Hollow Knight
Mah nigga.
Challenging the mother fucking sun and the ost on the pantheon of Hallownest are guarranteed goosebumps.

RDR2

I know, but I'm specifically wondering when a game made you feel this way last

Arkham knight

>RDR2
dilate
twitter.com/Redvedev/status/1132335864548405248?s=09

>how well it blends the narrative and the mechanics together.
Games that do this blow my mind and I cant help but love them.

Getting my first chicken dinner in PUBG was probably the most elated and tingly I've ever felt playing vidya which almost makes me feel a little ashamed because I've played so many better games but I won't pretend I wasn't excited as fuck

Attached: first din din.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

cringe and zoomer pilled

When I played really good song in osu!

Nier Automata ending

I'm gonna get called a faggot for this, but the pure anime that was the FFXV Leviathan fight. It's a shame that right after it happened nobody acknowledged the fact that i basically became sword god and everything went back to normal.

Also, the underwater stage of Astro Bot.

Attached: 1562434866775.jpg (720x568, 19K)

Years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm70MyCEoK4

youtube.com/watch?v=-kVdCaczLE8
>when the vocals sync with the shield going down

Attached: v68wpv9rsqr21.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Has it really been 13 years?

Mine was:
>STANDING HERE
>I REALISE

Attached: final ultimate legendary earth power super max justice future miracle dream beautiful galaxy big ban (1114x598, 1.1M)

Uraya at night with the glowing petals falling warmed my soul

do I need to play the first one to play the 2nd one? Looks great.

DMC5 final boss

It's...it's been some time Yea Forums.

Yesterday when I was playing pathfinder kingmaker, finishing Vordakais tomb having convinced Tristian to destroy the Oculus.
The whole moment from the first phase of the fight to when Tristian intervenes was fucking magical.
Best set piece in the game by far, so far.

Attached: tristian1.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

What a fucking great mission, goddamn.
Magic Spear I best music int he game though.

Attached: Kokic.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Skyrim when I realised that legionnaires in northens holds wear light leather armour with naked legs and without any fur