Are Crash Bandicoot 3's future levels the best platforming levels in any game? I think they might be

Are Crash Bandicoot 3's future levels the best platforming levels in any game? I think they might be.

Attached: Gonetomorrow.png (638x431, 379K)

They're good, but not really challenging, take at most a few tries. Quality wise though, a good contender, yeah.

Crash 3 is upsetting because the platforming levels are really good but all the vehicle levels really drag the experience down

Attached: 1536296002000.jpg (545x511, 45K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: rot.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

This. I always loved it as a kid but only now that I replayed it in the remakes I realize how many fucking gimmicks level it has. I even forgot about the plane ones, and only like 40% of the levels are actual platforming.

Not all of the gimmicks are bad though

The Great Wall levels with Coco are great, and her gimmicky bossfight with N-Gin is easily the best in the game. The swimming levels are great if you get into them, amazing atmosphere and great sense of speed and momentum when doing time trials. I'd also say the last plane mission where you're flying through rings was pretty great.

The bike levels are really fun when you get good. Don't @ me.

Don't forget about the ski water levels of which there are like 6. And are all boring as sin.

How do you get good? I'm planning on going for all platinums and dreading those levels

I fucking love future levels. Shill me some great games with future levels, please.

Attached: 1.jpg (1877x2107, 337K)

Holding the turbo from the pads as long as possible, typically from the pad to the finish line.

I hope one day I will find the guy who invented water levels in vidya, so I can smash his face with baseball bat.

I remember DSP resetting the level every single time he miss a box

Do people generally prefer the N-Sane trilogy or the original trilogy?

I enjoy both. I would probably pick N Sane over the originals though due to platinum relics in the first and second game.

only issue with the n-sane trilogy is that it's hit boxes are kinda wonky during the original

Original. It has good gameplay

Fucking this
As a kid i thought 3 > 2 > 1 but after replaying n.sane trilogy its more like 2 > remake crash 1 > 3 > original crash 1
3 has the best time trials with the advanced movement options and the level design taking it in account though

Jump sliding is fun

It might only be me but the characters feel heavier in N-Sane Trilogy than they did in the originals

PADDLE FASTER, I HEAR BANJOS.

do you mean in a good way or a bad way?

In a bad way.