store.steampowered.com/app/547360/BREAK_ARTS_II/
store.steampowered.com/app/648630/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Tokyo_HD/
store.steampowered.com/app/707350/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Osaka_HD_Edition/
store.steampowered.com/app/590380/Into_the_Breach/
store.steampowered.com/app/709440/Override_Mech_City_Brawl/
store.steampowered.com/app/318330/Mecha_Ace/
store.steampowered.com/app/862770/KO_Mech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are some games that let me play with demons? Not like Disgaea where everyone just happens to be a demon, but more like SMT where you get to summon them? It doesn't have to be limited by genre

Is EDF 4.1 fine without the dlcs? They arn't on sale.
Or does 5 have enough more content that it's worth nabbing it for 50% on ps4?

DO NOT BUY:
Ace Combat 7
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Nioh
Dark Souls 2
Any Senran Kagura game
Prey 2017

Those are terrible games disguised as good ones. Don't fall for the lies.

kinda
store.steampowered.com/app/230190/War_for_the_Overworld/

i'll buy the cutest steam profile a $10 game

>t.

Attached: 1511908276071.png (679x769, 58K)

steamcommunity.com/id/TimeMachines
I'm just trying to get Sonic Mania, thank

>.hack//G.U. Last Recode
>Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
>Monster Hunter World
>Aztez
>Heat Signature
>Fran Bow
>Rain World
maybe Tokyo Xanadu
Which ones should I avoid?

Attached: 1561903981031.jpg (993x1024, 162K)

Is there any recs for the cheaper games? Have only seen a few hidden gems threads but they barely showed at all. Either the sale sucks or we aren't having much space from all these reddit tier threads.

what 5€ game should I get with my discount?

just pirate it at this point

Attached: japsdf.jpg (833x519, 115K)

fran bow is good, pick it up if you like point and click horror.

The fuck is your problem with Prey?

Oh well shit. I was only planning on getting it because it looks good for killing tons of enemies.
If you arn't already a fan of the .hack// series I'm not sure I would really bother with g.u. if you want to cut your cart down.

Pretty much all of them are good. Still think MHW isnt worth the price.

Got 1€ left on my acc. What should i get?

Attached: 1561408409477.png (200x202, 26K)

>tfw want a new CRPG but it's still an under appreciated genre and not many of them are good
Tyranny caught my eye, but apparently it's crazy short. I also fell for the Pathfinder: Kingmaker meme so I'm scared of jumping into purchases now.

Attached: 1558312576948.jpg (704x396, 23K)

mystery of the druids

Tyranny sucks dick. Pathfinder is pretty good tho.
I would recommend Underrail and Age of Decadence also.

I haven't bought a single game this sale. AMA

Watched the playthrough already, not that big fan of janky adventure games anyway.

Attached: 1539895648413.jpg (600x772, 65K)

>Pathfinder is pretty good tho
I can't help but feel like everything is patchworked together. They do a terrible job of explaining things, so while I'm sure there are rules that make certain things happen, stuff just happens around you and you're left just not really understanding why or how it happened. It's also jarring to be playing Pathfinder not turn based.

store.steampowered.com/app/42670/Singularity/
as someone who likes fps, how good is this game?

Attached: cart.jpg (634x512, 36K)

Attached: empty.jpg (717x833, 97K)

Why?

yes, its worth it.
by itself it has a ton of content.
been playing Immortal:Unchained, cool game, feels a bit different then usual.
It used to be very focused on autoaim, now its a more standard shooter where the player simply has to play slow because of heavy recoil, enemy weakpoints and proper placement. Its basicly Dark Souls with guns but strays away enough to not feel like a clone with some interesting concepts.

Can't speak for most of these, but AC7 is pretty much what I wanted from the series. Dunno why you would spend money on it without emulating 4 or 5.

>games that I will never touch and MHW
just save money and buy another expensive good game

it will feel generic, if you dont mind that much and some of its unique features interest you then its worth it.

Immortal:unchained is fucking brutal dude.Did you get to teleporting snipers already?

Attached: immortal.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

Anons, any horror games that are on a decent sale? Looking for any horror game, preferbly atmosphere like Silent Hill.

Give me a game for over $30 right now! I'm on the fence about buying Super DB Heroes!

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (220x285, 269K)

how genaric are we talking? as long as the gunplay feels good then im fine

I've never played a Total war game but I want to get into either Three Kingdoms or Warhammer
What do you guys suggest? Also CD keys are cheap but they're EU activation, do they work here in america?

still here?

Fear and Hunger store.steampowered.com/app/1002300/Fear__Hunger/, not on sale unfortunately

Attached: Fearandhunger.jpg (929x714, 144K)

Never played Shantae, but got Risky's Revenge and it's decent.

idk if Yea Forums knows about Katana Zero but its just side scroller Hotline Miami with a better story and free DLC on the way

>Ace Combat 7
>Valkyria Chronicles 4
>Nioh
>Dark Souls 2
fuck off

Aztez wasnt worth it for me, maybe for the 5$..

anyway, any recs? like the stuff i have on my list or random ones i dont care

Attached: list.png (949x611, 265K)

>free DLC
you mean they are planning to finish the game eventually?
Then I'll think about buying it.

is this legit?

Attached: 1551208209041.png (613x91, 40K)

they said something along the lines of playing through the Dragon's storyline alongside the story conclusion

Thanks user, looks like one those macabre rpg maker games. Gonna wait for a sale.

dont give randy your money

I already have Dark Soulds Prepare to Die Edition on my account, never really got around to playing it much since I started it but had stress in RL so I dropped it and never picked it up again after 2-3h in it. Wanted to give it another go however now I see there is a Remastered version. I looked at it and somehow I get a really big discount so I can get it for 4€. Is it worth it ? Whats different ?

>macabre rpg maker
Doesn't look like it at all

no its a scam, they steal your credit card later and someones going to be at your house tomorrow, i think they sent someone to me, i dont want to go outside to check tho...

Yes

Legit, but shit.

No, you pay 5.60 and they give you overrated piece of shit that's not even fun with friends.

suggest some cheap co-op game i can play with 2 friends and isn't long as fuck please. we're currently playing divinity but one in our party is going on vacation and we need something to play for two weeks. rpg/fps preferred but open to anything.

You'd probably enjoy PC a lot then.

okay

From what i see, it might feel "macabre"-like since having Mind instead of Mp as a bar and involving blood magic might be worth a shot, If it's abilities/stat affect story-wise. If not true, then i agree with you.

only got to the second planet now. so far no one has teleported, but shit, now im worried.
most of the time you will be doing what you already did in countless others 2010s shooters, the best of it are the setting and some gimmicks that show up from time to time, but most of the time is shooting up idiot AI in a generic COD-like gameplay.

Deep Rock Galactic would be worth it. But if you want something more akin to divinity, try baldurs gate (oe any multiplayer crpg). Terraria might also be a good option.

Is RiME any good?

Strike Vector EX single player worth it?
Everspace DLC worth it?
Please respond.

Attached: 1536096350867.jpg (805x1250, 762K)

Touhou Luna Nights is boring as fuck, despite being pretty and all.

my profile qt

>everspace DLC worth it
most definitely

What are some good naval combat games? Battlestations: Pacific is getting old and World of Warships triggers me.
Haven't tried the submarine sim games, if there are any good ones on steam.

Get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition. Its less than ten dollars on steam right now due the summer sale.

Attached: ImperialCity.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

Is this that RPG gamemaker game with necrophillia and stuff? I remember reading a thread on Yea Forums about it but never actually played it.

My first TES game and a soul crushing disappointment.

get fucked todd

can somebody help me out here ? is 4 bucks worth it to "upgrade" from Prepare to Die Edition to Remaster ?

Attached: 1497117076221.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I don't know, waiting for sale myself

Attached: steamforum.jpg (630x101, 12K)

Some user recommended it despite asking wouldn't it better to get it only after playing the ps2 original tetralogy

Just play the original, if you don't like it then I guarantee you won't like the remaster.

I don't think you actually need to play the original 4 games to understand it, and I know it has a spoiler recap movie for them, but from what I remember about the first ps2 g.u. game, the combat is serviceable but not great, and the story is average at best unless you are already invested in the overall .hack world.

What was your profile journey this sale bros?
>Started at 20
>Ended (most likely) on 73
Feel pretty fucking good overall. While most of the sales were trash compared to previous sales, there were some really good ones.

Attached: Smug.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Do I start with Yakuza Kiwami or Yakuza 0?

I already got all the games I really wanted, these are the ones I found along the way that seem interesting but I'm not sure about. Thoughts?

Attached: games.png (392x469, 88K)

What are some good racing/driving games? Don't want anything next-gen, just wish to drive while listening to things.

how do you know that you will like it?
It's basically a typical japanese yakuza movie with some minigames and silly comedy sketches slapped together. There is barely any gameplay

>Deep Rock Galactic
looks good, but not as cheap as i was thinking. my friends are broke.

Divinity OS 2

I have $2.99 left in my wallet after I get these, what should I get?

Attached: Capture.png (619x223, 41K)

that sounds fine to me, sounds user

Stronghold HD

I have the $5 discount. I'm between:
E.Y.E.
Empire TV
This War of Mine
Age of Decadence
Neo Scavenger

>got necrodancer and plants vs zombies with the gp point discount

Is PvZ difficult? I couldn't imagine it being that hard, but I'm not all too familiar with Popcap.

Attached: 1397030795729.png (1585x1527, 104K)

Also interested in knowing this

im not big into weird RPGmaker shit but its fun, has some really great atmosphere. expect to die alot and not know how to progress because the game is obtuse as fuck and doesnt have alot of info/guides out on the net.

Best hidden gems for under $1 please.

I have eight dollars I need to get rid on a gift card. What are some good games for around $8 or games for under $8 that I can buy to add up to $8?

Orbt XL

Muse Dash lole

Bloons TD6?

Environmental Station Alpha is good
Don't get the Vagrant
Idk about the rest

One Way Heroics Plus
Recettear
LISA
100% Orange Juice
Danganronpa

Danganronpa is exactly $8, the others you could mix and match to get your desired amount.

Can you still earn tokens from purchases?

Attached: cheatme.png (299x288, 84K)

Fallout 4 worth it for $15?

Attached: E0EC154F-188D-4DA7-B9E8-DBC9507961A1.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Any good space RPGs?

no

Vagrant is fun as fuck.
Don't get Environmental station alpha, art is so shit you can barely tell what the fuck is going on on the screen.
Wuppo is meh

Yeah, just bought my last batch of games so I can confirm.

The combat is better than what it was on release, the rest is perfect.

Attached: HoF2.jpg (616x353, 109K)

get new vegas if you want a real fallout game

Attached: 1557138148249.png (600x604, 475K)

Worst fallout game I have ever played.

Which Dead Rising game to pickup? I've played the original to death on the Xbox 360. Is 4 really as bad as people claim?

I feel like getting a 3D JRPG. Is the FFX/X2 remake any good?

Thanks, my guy.

Not terribly difficult, but it can be quite challenging, despite being a casual game.

Slipstream

Thanks for the suggestions, but I've got all those games already. I'll continue looking for myself, maybe I need to go more obscure.

Had about 200 hours in FL 3, had 200 hours in FL:NV.
Only managed to stomach 16 hours in FL4. It's by far my biggest disappointment of a game. It's not even that it's worse than FL3, it's just it's no improvement either and unlike FL3 it wasn't released at a time where it felt new and 'amazing'.

What should I remove?

Attached: list.jpg (613x763, 54K)

>Implying Valkyrie Profile is even good
>Implying its even worth pirating

EYE will be memorable, but you do need some tolerance for jank.

Is Super Daryl Deluxe fun? Not a huge fan of metroidvanias but it's caught my interest

Attached: hylics pixiv だめないと.jpg (1200x849, 269K)

mary skelter

just returned Rain World and bought Sekiro instead, about to start it now. It wasn't too hard like everyone was saying, it just kinda felt pointless, like most survival games do imo. It's good for what it is, but it doesn't transcend the genre or anything like everyone always says.

Is Higurashi worth buying?

Homeworld: Deserts is a meh RTS.

you can pirate most vns easily so I'd say pirate unless you're really autistic with trading cards and badges

Is endless legend good? I like civ 5, is it worth it?

don't listen to those retards $15 is good. fallout 4 is not that different from 3.

It is different enough that it might keep you entertained. The combat in the endless series can be wonky, but Legend has decent combat compared to the Spaces.

Pathfinder blows and it's part of the faux CRPG revival along with POE.

it's horrible pile of boring shit

interested too

I've started playing more and more zombie games I somehow missed which has been awesome and I'm wondering if Metal Gear Survive is alright as a zombie game. Kojimadrones and eceleb parrots need not apply.

Mary Skelter is amazing; don't listen to this fag

>nioh
>das2
spotted the tranny. bet you recommend hat in time

Is get to the orange door any good?

How is Planetbase or Surviving Mars?

nobody knows, it's not finished yet

>Fallout 4
Don't even bother. It's shit, and definitely not worth 49€

What are your favorite hidden gems?

Attached: SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK.png (1385x1549, 2.92M)

store.steampowered.com/app/228380/Wreckfest/

JYDGE or Neon Chrome?

Attached: 1539880964622.jpg (720x540, 97K)

What are some nice narrative driven games on sale?

Soma is like 4 dollars now

burnout paradise

Hidden gems don't exist.
Every game worth playing is already known by a considerable amount of time.

Picked up a lot of shit. Haven't played a ton of everything yet but Environmental Station Alpha is great. I was real hesitant because of it's visuals but it actually was pretty good.

absolutely

MHW
That's it

games with lots of replay value?

Nioh

>ESA
you're in for a ride.
Remember, the "main" game just scratches the surface.

evidently i missed the memo because i wasn't aware there was content past the "main" game

super mario

Anyone here has a key for Resident Evil 5 to spare, please? ;_;

Just to be clear here, you haven't been in a ghost maze, an alien planet, or the research vessel, or had your head explode?

Before pulling the trigger on your cart, check my pastebin. I have keys for games I've seen a lot of people looking to buy; I've traded with several anons in the past few days, and even though it won't due any good to have any of them vouch on Yea Forums, they've all left comments showing that I'm not a scammer. So if there's something here you want to trade for, let me know.

Some highlights/things I've seen a lot of anons considering buying that I've got: Civ VI, Stellaris, Dark Souls III, Cities Skylines, Surviving Mars.

keys pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj

steamid: steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/

I've got all the dlcs if you wanted to trade.

I haven't bought anything on a steam sale in 2 years. PC gaming is truly dead.

Gonna pick up Baba is You, looking to pick up some other games, preferably simple single-player stuff. Any decent reccomendations? I hear good things about My Friend Pedro, Katana Zero, and The Messenger, but idk if they're any good, also I was kind of thinking of a decent single player RPG or action game

Ok guys help me out
Yesterday someone in a steam sale thread was talking about a roguelite game that was really interesting and I remember going to youtube to check it out, but now I cant remember the name and I dont have the history to check either
The game was a top down shooter similar to gungeon and had this robotic/sci-fi vibe, and I also remember it being really greenish overall

I saw a friend playing Pedro and it seemed nice enough but that's the extent of my knowledge on it. Katana ZERO is great but quite short, especially if you don't plan on 100%ing or doing the extra stuff. The Messenger is pretty good all around.

I've got RE5. What will you give in exchange?

What's the best hunting game on pc excluding world?

NeuroVoider?

No but youre getting close
It was something similar but I remember the main character being something like a space marine
The guys talking about it were commenting on the shotguns and ray guns in the game

Looking for some local multiplayer games to play with the boys
Thinking of maybe getting this Cozy Couch Co-Op Bundle (Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, BattleBlock Theater, Moon Hunters, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Overcooked) but I'm not completely sold, some of the games look kinda gay.

found it
its Cryptark

Broforce, Spelunky and Crawl all have up to 4 player co-op if I remember correctly.

Nuclear throne? Freaky awesome?

>Pedro
very short and very simple
>Katana Zero
Good but very short and unfinished
>The Messenger
Basically ninja gaiden 1 with new gimmicks

Battleblock Theater kicks ass, dunno about the others, though.

>cozy couch co op with the boys
>worried because it looks kinda gay

JUST FUCKING REC ME YOUR FAVORITE CHEAP INDIE GAME RIGHT THE FUCK NOW YOU BUNCH A DUMBASSESS

Attached: 6 SHOTS, SPINNING UP FOR YOU.gif (500x234, 133K)

I have nothing much to give in return, most of it are steam cards and avatar shit but I guess you're not interested on that

Eh probably better I ignore those then, since I'm looking for something to really sink some hours into without getting into some ridiculous RPG

Thoughts on deep sky derelicts? Also is it worth it to spring for the DLC as well with the bundle giving it a slight discount?

Grapple Force Rena
Really fun action platformer based around a grappling hook, by the guy who made freedom planet

Crawl looks cool af, think I'll grab it
I already own spelunky
And isn't broforce like onions af? I thought it was just a memegame

You need to be 18 to post here.

How's my cart?

Also, looking for a solid, sub-$10 metroidvania or turn-based strategy game.

Attached: dsadas.jpg (603x224, 55K)

should i get planet coaster?

I wasn't sure about that one
Think I'll grab Battleblock Theather, Moon Hunters, Keep talking and nobody explodes separately from the pack, and add crawl + broforce as recommended

get the DLC for Necrodancer while you're at it probably, if there's a sale on it.

Valdis Story: Abyssal City is like 5 bucks and very metroidvania, emphasis on the vania. Also has some Devil May Cry style skill rankings for fighting bosses.

basically Battleblock is from Behemoth, same people that made Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid. And as usual, Stamper's in there with his goofy voice stylings. It's high quality that's for certain.

is the Necrodancer DLC really worth it?

What do you think?

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-171549__01.jpg (1080x1600, 236K)

Never really played castle crashers
is it a good couch game as well?

if it's cheap enough and you end up liking the game, sure. If it's not a deep enough discount I'd say hold off.

how the fuck have you not played castle crashers go buy that shit while you're at it. It's literally "4 player co-op beat-em-up" arcade game style from the 90s.

Been playing a lot of CRPGs lately, do any of them actually let me play as a Tiefling or a warlock or anything other than just "hurr fighter ranger mage!"?

Is anything here fun?

Streets of Rogue. I usually hate anything early access but it's feature-complete and getting proper release soon.

Attached: image.png (955x752, 356K)

I played necrodancer before, I see it as a fun game to play when I'm bored but I'm not heavily invested in it.
Is the DLC for me or should I wait for a better discount?

yeah if you're only playing now and again wait on the discount. but if you're invested in the game grab it

What's up with everyone getting that weird puzzle game heat signature?
I heard slay the spire is good, no man's sky is still an empty game and wolfenstein 2 is boring. Get Prey instead

I could care less about steam.

Aight, added to the pack (also, it's cheaper to pick Castle Crashers and Battleblock separately then to get the pack with both of them)

Is this it, boys?

Attached: me_and_the_boys_pack.png (626x588, 114K)

>tfw you hear "Streets of Rogue" and expect a nice River City/Final Fight type game and get some fuck-ugly "SO LE RETRO XD" bullshit

I am fucking mad

aight thanks senpai, I think I'll wait for this one

There's nothing wrong with the original, I think it even has more active MP than the remaster because of it so not really. Just install DSFix and you're good to go. Also check the prices for PTD on G2A for shits and giggles.

A question about Magicka 2
I remember I had some problems playing Magicka 1 online with some friends. Did Magicka 2 fix it?
If not, is the new contente good enough to justify buying it?

Did the mods finally get rid of the Blood Bowl 2 guy?

It makes me irrationally upset when I see people misspell the phrase "I couldn't care less".

Attached: angery zom.jpg (1156x1080, 353K)

N-no one?

got no fucks to give mate

anything to add / remove?
putting this shit on the company card.

Attached: autism.png (650x538, 111K)

Worse, I heard he's playing video games. May God have mercy on his soul.

I want a tower defense game like defense grid, military weapons, less arts fartsy stuff.

>Pre-ordering

While it has very little in common with either Streets of Rage or actual Rogue but it's a really great game.
Basically it's a twin stick dungeon crawl rpg wiht random maps and permadeath, with more emphasys on role-playing than in any big name rpg out there. You can be a comedian, bartender, hacker, thief, cop, doctor, a fucking gorilla, as well as dozens of other classes (with custom class editor), and it significantly changes your approach to quests in a logical behaviour simulation way.

If you putting that on the company card, get me something please.

No, I don't care at all, that's why I said I could care less

Drop Fallout 4, get New Vegas

sure I get that, it just wasn't what I was expecting and honestly somewhat craving

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SUBSTANTIATE THESE CHARGES? DOESNT ap ASK YOU FOR AN INVOICE? LOL

RE5 isn't that much fun user. You should get another thing

t. person who bought the Gold edition and did't have much fun compared with RE4

some random ass games

I need a 60 cent game so I can get an even 100 tokens, what's a good 60 cent game?

bad rats show

Begging is against the rules, faggot.

Really? I've already played RE4, RE6, Revelations 1 and 2 and I'm missing this one
I like the saga so I though it might deserve a shot

Wait, you can still get tokens?

okay.

already own and played NV to death.

ill just show them my steam receipt.

play evil within 1

I'll trade you RE5 for a gift copy of The Vagrant.
steam info

anything comfy and relaxing to play? I've had a rough week and need something to ease my mind and soothe my autism.

I actually would have gotten this but it's 49 cents for me

Any other suggestions?

Final Fantasy VII

Yes you can still get tokens, they're valid until July 9th at 10 am PST

Damn, can I add you on Steam? I promise I'll get you it tomorrow so we can accord the trade

I already started that a couple months ago, burnt out on it atm.

Then you'll be disappointed. New Vegas is far superior to F4 story-wise, Bethesda can't write a script for shit.

Yeah, go for it.

got any interest in the Yakuza games?

Only thing I bought from the sale is God Eater 3 on day 1. I've got almost 30 hours in it at this point and I love it.

Buy that.

Added you

I already played MHW, why would I spend money on a shallow copy

This is true, F4 is still fun to explore, loot, and shoot. Settlement building can be a relaxing minigame

Doesn’t have the longevity of a NV but still fun

>hrrr you must like what I like and dislike what I tell you to dislike.

Drop F4/Skyrim, garbage streamlined games with no memorable or redeemable rpg qualities. Play Witcher 3 if you want a good ARPG and if you’ve already done that then buy doom or prey or something.

>This is true
no it's not
>fun to explore
no it's not, same shit everywhere
>loot
Yeah, look this trash here or look the same trash in crate 2 hours later
>shoot
gunplay and combat is super clunky, AI is goddamn dumb
>Settlement building can be a relaxing minigame
literally slapped together
Exploring in F4 is fucking horrible with quests barely working, ugly shit everywhere and copypasted textures.
I never progressed through the story but I heard it's also garbage just as optional quests.

Attached: 11s.jpg (187x181, 12K)

You just described New Vegas word for word minus the settlement mechanic. So story is the only separation here?

I heard the brotherhood of steel tries to recruit you by saying you'll get to use power armor, completely ignoring the fact the game gives you one 15min in
Amazing writing imo

>New Vegas and F4 are 5 years apart
>F4 couldn't improve a single thing and story is shit

Attached: 002.jpg (417x523, 83K)

>weeb pics

Why do you negate your arguments with these degenerate images?

>fallout 4
>not even with the dlc

Attached: why .jpg (1080x1059, 78K)

I like the quickloot system, it's a great mod to use in NV

Reminder to get Blood Bowl 2 for five bucks (or 15 with all teams) and then join the Yea Forums league
virginleague.neocities.org
We're having a rookie division for anyone new to the game, so no excuses, user.

God forbid someone recommends games in a thread for recommending games, full of people recommending games.
Yeah, I got Vermintide 2 on sale and am having a blast with friends.
>looking for a solid, sub-$10 metroidvania or turn-based strategy game.
I got Super Skelemania on sale, it's short but I loved it. Environmental Station Alpha is also great. For a TBS, see above.

Attached: l.png (1280x1440, 2.3M)

get the fuck out you dumb leddit refugee

Attached: dwalker.jpg (1024x1024, 538K)

>tfw spent 200$ buying myself and a couple friends games

Attached: 1558192838251.png (404x430, 347K)

Even though it was a shitshow, it was a generous shitshow. Got 2 free games. What games did you guys redeem with tokens?

Attached: Screenshot (32).png (734x129, 8K)

>hates anime
>defends F4
>is from reddit
running out of checkmarks here.
Kill yourself you worthless NIGGER

Good choice user. Pull the trigger.

Attached: friendly_old_player.jpg (600x579, 39K)

Just played AC7 and it was fucking trash, the dude is right

So I can no longer get money off vouchers is that right. Why did they end the race thing early.

Here's what I'm looking at
>sekiro
>soma
>shadowrun hong kong
>my friend pedro
>tales of vesperia or berseria
>vanquish
>vermintide 2
>into the breach

no

Just a question, who gets the money when I buy a game from devs who don't exist anymore?
Thinking of buying Fallout 2 cause it's cheap, but I don't wanna give bethesda any money.

the publisher/the owners of the IP, so Bethesda gets the money.

rip

Attached: ballisticngfast3.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

based

Highly recommend Space Beast Terror Fright if you somehow have friends to play with and want an aliens-like rogue-like game where you have to download servers, set the station to self-destruct, and get out as fucking fast as you can while aliens keep breaching the ship and charging at you from all directions

Eh, I'll pirate it then
thanks fren

Time is starting to run short, but if you're still on the hunt for Mecha games, know there's something /m/ for everyone! Here's 13 lesser known gems on sale you may enjoy; a lot of which have gotten recent updates:

>Hardcore Mecha ($16.99)
It's a 2D platformer shoot-em-up that has finally received a long awaited translation and release. Sadly a lot of the sizable cast is behind backer codes you have to use to unlock the mechs. That are only usable in vs multiplayer. The promised modes that are missing are coming according to devs at least, but despite the hiccups it's still pretty great.
store.steampowered.com/app/746580/HARDCORE_MECHA/

>Zone of the Enders the 2nd Runner: MARS ($14.99)
Yes, ZoE is actually on Steam. It's a 4k port that offers a good blend of melee and ranged combat in a tight story driven chuuni package. Also has barebones VR support for a cockpit view. The game has general audio problems such as it totally dropping out at times and a bad english VO with no Japanese option. The controls can be a pain, but if you want a nostalgia trip it's decent.
store.steampowered.com/app/650510/ZONE_OF_THE_ENDERS_THE_2nd_RUNNER__MRS/

>Project Nimbus ($14.99)
A stylish high speed anime influenced mecha game with some minor elements of bullet hell. Very fast and frantic, but the lack of customization options is something of a downer. The game originally launched 5 years ago, but the devs still provide updates from time to time.
store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus_Complete_Edition/

>Brigador ($12.99)
A hotline miami type affair of explosive violence and solid world building with mechs and other vehicles you use to blow up enemies and the environment to your advantage. The gameplay is good, but the lore is what makes it. Aiming can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
store.steampowered.com/app/274500/Brigador_UpArmored_Edition/

Attached: ss_159bd5517cf1a34fad206f0ae4020c9769326d43.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

>Garrison: Archangel ($11.99)
Basically the unintentional unofficial spiritual successor to Custom Robo/ Virtual On. It boasts quite a wide selection of customization options and tech to learn. It's an early access game however and the online multiplayer is regrettably somewhat buggy and empty as a result. The offline gameplay takes some getting used to, but it shines in duels once it clicks. The team is very active and apparently working on a story mode for more single player content. Also its got a free demo (a little outdated for what's in the game now though).
store.steampowered.com/app/682450/Garrison_Archangel/

>War Tech Fighters ($9.99)
It's a slightly more simplistic version of Project Nimbus with a bit more focus on melee elements more or less. Customization is sort of lacking here too, but for a grand scale mech warfare game with some great graphics you could do a lot worse. Devs are still decently active with QOL updates.
store.steampowered.com/app/630030/War_Tech_Fighters/

>The Astro Saga ($9.49)
A collection of 5, yes FIVE shoot-em-ups and shoot-em-up platformer hybrids if you're looking for an arcade styled game fix this season. They're simple and quick if you want to pick something up and blitz through a game every now and then for fun. Overall a pretty nice deal, just be warned not all of them have controller support.
store.steampowered.com/sub/85196/

>Break Arts II ($8.99)
If you wanted to mix robots and racing, then this is the game for you. Featuring some outstanding eurobeat like music and ultra high customization means you're in for a pretty unique and challenging experience. Just be forewarned that customization can be a bit overwhelming and you'll need to meticulously fine tune for the best results. Online is sort of dead sadly...
store.steampowered.com/app/547360/BREAK_ARTS_II/

Attached: ss_016d5de21567b832f66844d389558c94ebb13a0b.1920x1080.jpg (1600x900, 354K)

>Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo & Osaka ($7.49/$13.19)
A diablo-like mecha game with decent customization in it and a passable story. Combat can be kind of repetitive and at it's core it's a pretty simple game despite its customization options. Has a sequel now with some notable improvements if you want to spend a bit more.
store.steampowered.com/app/648630/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Tokyo_HD/
store.steampowered.com/app/707350/Damascus_Gear_Operation_Osaka_HD_Edition/

>Into the Breach ($7.49)
A turn based strategy game with a mech theme from the team that brought you FTL. Has some upgrade and customization options that can lead to interesting strategies. Protip: Don't mess up.
store.steampowered.com/app/590380/Into_the_Breach/

>Override Mech City Brawl ($7.49)
If you've got some friends and loved the old Godzilla party brawlers this is one to look into; but you might have problems with finding players online.
store.steampowered.com/app/709440/Override_Mech_City_Brawl/

>Mecha Ace ($3.89)
A text based adventure; game dev simulator Yea Forums's favorite. A somewhat linear story with a few branches and a skill system, but your choices have more impact than mass effect at least. If you're a fan of old school text adventures it may be worth a look. It's got a free demo as well and what looks to be a VR focused tie-in in development.
store.steampowered.com/app/318330/Mecha_Ace/

>KO Mech ($0.49)
A simple platformer type game with the gimmick of flinging enemies into one another. Somewhat short, but pretty addictive. Also it's made by someone who shitposts on Yea Forums and for half a buck it's worth selling a few cards and picking up for the absurdly good cost to entertainment ratio. No reason not to get it at this price. Character can be hard to see at times however and some may find the controls odd.
store.steampowered.com/app/862770/KO_Mech/

[Metal Wolf Chaos releases on Aug 6, 2019]
Hope you find something you'll love!

Attached: ss_5c798149ebb914cc472985404adf84f471cf8526.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1039, 788K)

lol

can steam track how long you play offline? I want to demo something for a day or two before I decide to return it or keep it. I guess I could pirate, but im feeling extra lazy today

Any games with good character creators beyond Dragons Dogma on sale? Is ff15 worth it if I just want to try comrades?

Should I just buy levels with all of these tokens or wait?
Was hoping to get enough tokens for a free 5 bucks but it didn't happen.

Attached: Untitled.png (284x92, 6K)

Meh, kinda unexciting, but I'm an unexciting person

Attached: Steam list.jpg (637x697, 85K)

MHW

Don't say that about yourself, and get an exciting game then, fren

Have sex and grow up out of your Chinese cartoons. You know those are meant for literal 5 year olds right?

>tfw have 13126 coins left
Is there any way to get 2000 coins now? Or can we no longer get any more coins?

buy 20 bucks worth of games

So we can still get coins? But only from sales?
I thought we got them from achievements, too.

cope while dilating, then kill yourself NIGGER

Anonymous 07/07/19(Sun)21:47:28 No.469578715▶Have sex and grow up out of your Chinese cartoons. You know those are meant for literal 5 year olds right?

Attached: 1556462386304.jpg (620x456, 102K)

>bought new games
>played for a dozen hours
>burnt out on video games again

Attached: 1546592454840.png (279x327, 134K)

Have sex, incels

fap everyday for 5 days so you get burnt out on porn and go back to video games

what's an exciting game on sale?

Prey 2017 was the best game of 2017. What the hell is this?

Attached: wojak_red_enough.png (800x850, 135K)

Real developer-centric platform discussion this way if you're sick of alt-right neckbeards dominating your vidya >>>

Sleeping Dogs was fun enough to play a second time. The nightmare DLC is bugged in the DE though.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army

I got the entire Serious Sam collection in VR for $5. Based sale tokens.

Attached: vr pepe.jpg (227x222, 7K)

How come so many people got the discount, and multiple discounts even? Did you all really drop $150+ on the sale?

Gotta cut 9$ anyone tell me which of these suck and which dont?

Attached: steam sale.png (1317x753, 215K)

I dropped 30 bucks and my achievements carried me most of the rest of the way. Based TF2. I would have gotten the sale coupon if I hadn't boosted.
But I need to know. I'm about to drop another 20 bucks to bring my tokens up to 15000. But will that still work, now that the race is over? Has anyone tried yet?

I have 3 euro left to spend. What game should I get?

Attached: 1559737483641.jpg (720x1080, 79K)

any games for this feel. first person swords and magic and shit

Attached: dark mesa.png (220x312, 162K)

dragon age origin is so fucking boring

Go to McDonalds and get 2 mcdoubles

>I dropped 30 bucks and my achievements carried me most of the rest of the way. Based TF2. I would have gotten the sale coupon if I hadn't boosted.
None of what you said makes sense. The problem wasn't getting the points, everyone has hundreds of thousands of points worth of points from past achievements. The issue was that your max points are capped to a pitiful amount and the only way to raise the cap is to pay money. Also boosting is literally how you convert your cheevo points into usable pit stop points, if you hadn't boosted you'd have 0 points.

what are must have games under 5$? other than the valve games.

Attached: k.jpg (580x391, 58K)

dude sex is good shit
kingdoms of amalur I remember being kinda meh

>McDonalds at 3AM
>McDonalds
Lad...

Attached: big guy.png (801x405, 475K)

Not him but I guess it's weird shit about the lunar sale points or having bought shit between the lunar sale and now.

Attached: yamaxanadu.gif (264x224, 67K)

I thought you just got your points but only a small amount of your total could be used to boost, about 100 per day unless you buy stuff.
And then you can spend however many you want now in the shop, including to get the coupon.
But if I'm wrong, all I can really say is that I spent 30 bucks now and some more since the Winter sale. Certainly not anywhere near a hundred, let alone 150.

>his Mcdonalds isn't open at 3am
I truly pity you

get red blood countergage. everyone talks shit about the first one but despite it being a bit dated I think it plays better than the sequel

Cut Amalur out entirely. I can trade you DE:MD for a gift copy of The Room 2.

>Heat signature
On paper sounds good, but the gameplay becomes repetitive after like 1 hour, you board a ship, you get to your objective, you return to base, this same action, repeat, nothing else happens.

Should I get the Banner Saga trilogy, or Expeditions Vikings?

Attached: Average American Nocturnal Hunters.png (500x320, 262K)

Honestly none of the numbers in this event made any fucking sense.

Whatever you get, could you count your tokens beforehand and afterwards and see if they still increased 1 token per cent?

You guys should get the Mad Max game for $5 if you don't have it. It's pretty good.