Literally why would you not be an idort besides being a poor person? I have a switch, PS3, xbone...

Literally why would you not be an idort besides being a poor person? I have a switch, PS3, xbone, and powerful prebuilt PC that I gradually accumulated and I use about all of them equally. Sold my PS4 after playing Bloodborne and gravity rush and not seeing any more good exclusives for it. Which of you consoles do you mainly use?

Attached: MNDov4d.jpg (1440x1080, 371K)

>no crt
Embarrassing

I also have a bunch of old consoles in the attic, doesn't mean I want to have them all constantly plugged in to the living room TV and the mess of cables and VGA boxes it would require. I don't see why you're trying to brag about this.
A perfect solution would be to have everything emulatable on PC so I wouldn't have to fiddle with bullshit to play fucking Bayou billy.
Fuck you, Bayou Billy, fuck you in the ass.

i imagine that, for a woman, going into a man's house and seeing this is like in the movies when their date goes to the bathroom and they find evidence that he's some kind of fucked up murderer

There's a box for gears there, but I don't see a 360 anywhere. What's up with that?
Also is that box on top holding the controllers also a switch? There look like some buttons on it, and I don't see a switch anywhere else.
That is a fucking pitiful centre speaker though, and the TV is too small for the distance you're going to be away from it, unless the guy taking the picture is standing behind the couch somehow.

is that OG xbox something that was actually released or is it a clear one they used in a prison?

if any of you guys have a set up like this, im personally going to find you, put you in a full nelson and fuck the shit out of you

>physical 3x3 in a frame
Actually kind of based.

>wavebirds in the GC
repugnant

Imagine having to clean behind that thing

The only person who benefits from buying every platform is the jews. You are the very definition of the goyim.

The sad thing is that is pretty nice looking and an impressive collection, but 90% of people who visit this guy will think that this collection is autistic and weird, even people who like vidya.

I very much doubt that.

What is the point of collecting things? I never understood why people waste money like that.

IIRC they came in opaque black, or translucent green, blue and white like the one in the image.
Mine is the green, have one of the white controllers though.

Well then what’s their fucking problem? He’s got the money and wanted to collect them because he enjoys it, second-hand embarassment faggots are the worst type of people, they need to get over themselves.

Clutter

What is the point of buying consoles and online memberships? I never understood why people waste money like that.

I just don't sell my old consoles/games. Might want to play them again, only get a few bucks for it anyway, and I've got lots of room left for boxes in the garage.

>all that flava
>videogame consoles are now just black boxes

And when you die, your children or grandchildren will just throw all that shit away or sell it.

Because I've always and only played Nintendo and I always will

Hey I've got all those consoles in memory on my PC! Nice collection!

Anything you own would be thrown away or sold, your logic is retarded.

most of those systems have hdmi mods or component output

Exactly. So why collect things?

>tfw live in a third world shithooe so most of the people who come over are impressed by my vidya collection
Just don't put stupid shit like half-naked anime figurines and posters and people will get an impression that you are a richfag with a fun hobby. I usually call mine "entertainment" room and put some arcade box to make it resemble some arcade room and my friends usually have a good time playing games with me.

Attached: 641ccc87612b49ec76d4df56def7219a.jpg (533x800, 56K)

And?
Why collect plates if you're just going to die anyway? Just eat out of the pot, right?

Are you implying that having dishes to eat off of is the same as having some stupid old video game box that you might play once a year?

Why would anyone give a shit? He's fucking dead. The point is that he enjoyed them throughout his life.

>food analogy

>you should never own anything because you're going to die one day
Poorfag cope detected.

Unironically, yes. Collecting things is a sign of pointless materialism and you are probably a hoarder.

this is the most cringe image I've seen in a while

I only have 4 inputs on my television, but at last count I owned 18 consoles including handhelds. I will never NEED more than 4 consoles accessible at any given time.

Currently playing
Xbox One X
Switch
PS2 (through Retrotink 2x)
Dreamcast (through Beharbros Akura)

They are things you don't need, but might want to use. How are they different?
Hey, everyone eats.

>all that and a small, shitty TV

I have a powerful pc and a PS4 I haven't touched in months, my Wii U is still hooked up too. I'll probably end up with a Switch some time around when SMT, Metroid and Bayo come out ie 2022.

Think of how nice of a tv he could have had if he didn't buy all those dumbass consoles

Not as pointless as posting let alone arguing on a Chinese mahjong noodle board but here we all are.

Why do you assume he didn't already have those consoles for years before that setup? I have a lot of those and a brand new 65 inch 4k. Doesn't really mean anything.

>all those redundant consoles
Why