This guy fucks a rabbit

Attached: bal.jpg (400x282, 23K)

Based.

A black chick, specifically.

*rabbit girl

This guy is overrated.

>play with a group of people
>One player constantly on his phone and when he does interact all he says are shitty memes
>Character spends an hour talking about his backstory to other players
>Devolves into a rant about how he needs more cheese-itz because his mom ate them all and that's why he's an adventurer
>Cancels sessions last minute to go drinking and tries to get my players to cancel too so we can do we he wants even thought we plan these sessions a week in advance
>Try to talk to him about it and his phone usage tell him that while we aren't doing a particular serious campgain it also isn't a LOLZ SO RANDUMB one
>Only reply I get is K
> this guy has a history of not treating others with respect but demanding it when it comes to him so I just kick him.
>All other players agree with my decision
>Week later get a text from one of my players
>"Hey user it was kinda fucked up that player got kicked can you add him back he's really bummed out"
>Tell him that if he really wants to play again to come message me and we can talk things out I have an open door policy
>Replies back telling me I should just add him back in and talk to him afterwards
>Tell him it doesn't work like that and tell him the reasons that got that player kicked which he agreed were good enough reasons for the problem player to get kicked
>Guy proceeds to act dumb and ignore me and tells me to add him back
>Conversation is basically am endless back and forth of me telling him to have the problem player message me to talk things out and him ignoring the points and just saying the same "just add him back bro" messages over again

Maybe it was the furshit, maybe the shitty artstyle, but I could never get into 12.

Black as in african american?

So is fran
She's ugly as sin ingame

as in dark elf

Continued

>Finally had enough and tell him to stop acting like an idiot and that If the problem player wants to play again to talk to me because having his lacky do it for him isn't helping his case
>No response for an hour
>Finally get a response "I'm not going to play until you add him back"
>He basically held the group hostage because without him we are one person short of having a playable size
>Just tell him what he's doing is fucked up and If that's how he's going to act then we just won't play
>Find out a couple weeks later that the guy who messaged me supported me at first until the problem players girlfriend messaged him telling him to get me to add the PP back or she would be mad at the guy.
>Things make sense because he's in love with her so that's why he did it all
>Tfw she got all of his friends to hate him a couple months later and now he doesn't have a lot of friends
>Tfw she broke up with the problem player and went to fuck a mutual friend of ours not even a week after the break up.
>tfw this woman went out of her way to sabotage a tabletop game she wasn't even part of for someone who I found out wasn't even upset he got kicked in the first place

TL:DR: Kicked a problem player out of the group so that players girlfriend got another player in the group to hold the game hostage until he was added back even though he didn't care

And that was my worst experience as a GM

man Fran and Penelo had great asses
god bless that camera

It's called having bad taste

I used to only play with Ashe, Fran and Penelo on the team.

trips confirm it

For me it's the McChicken

the fuck are you even talking about, is this a bot or a actual retard?

BASED

14 question. Who was the princess Fran was talking to? Is there a second Ashe?

Attached: Viera Introduction FFXIV.webm (1642x1022, 2.2M)

to be fair so would you

Attached: acc9e8ea2476d51387e263ad9e70f2a0.jpg (667x1000, 98K)

Profoundly Based

He's also a chad as fuck character. Vaan wishes he could be as cool.

He's overrated because most of the cast in XII was garbage and retarded. Basch and Balthier were the only good characters.

Cats > Rabbits

SE is pretty based sometimes

Attached: 00998789.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>nekos
>not wildly overdone

>Vaan wishes he could be as cool.
Can you literally remove Vaan and Penelo from the game and you wouldn't even realise.

I haven't done enough of them

Vaan looks like a fucking pool boy, he is so lame

t. brainlet who didn't understand a thing

Based or shit?

Attached: revenant wings.jpg (640x579, 75K)

That Vaan is a self-insert and Ashe is the MC or the leading man Balthier?

He's the leading man, he's allowed to whatever he wants.

Literally Han Solo

I can't bring myself to finish this game. Figuring out the gambits is fun but once you get them set up it feels like you're just auto-battling

Got the Zodiac Age on switch recently and have been liking it a lot except I think the license system is kind of weird.
I'm not really sure how to power up my party at all because once I have all the +atk/hp sort of skills on class there doesn't seem to be any benefit from the licenses unless I just got a new item that the license is allowing me to use.

Yeah, that's how the game works.

Did you got the copy with reversable cover? I wanna get the xbox version cause 60fps

That it was an ensemble and there wasn't an MC or a leading man and that you're parroting brainlet meme shit

So is the only real way to improve my party just plain ol' grinding? Or does the game hide a lot of good items in side paths that I should be finding?
I got it digital so I could use my points to make it cheaper.

So what's the best jobs for everyone in the remaster?

Game's about exploration and questing. Not really about leveling up. Like with the special (not the official ones) hunts that you need certain conditions to meet.

2 white mages, 2 black mages, 2 times mages and then pair them with anything that isn't machinist.

I wish was this guy.

Attached: 1554716708751.jpg (790x1010, 239K)

I wish FFXII lasted forever. I want to play and level up forever.

Attached: 1561793311548.gif (232x235, 1.95M)

Take a look at his shoes one day. He's clearly insane.

>not a manlet (6'0 according to wiki)
>dress like a pimp
>has a patrician accent, witty sense of humour
>freedom loving sky pirate, no authority can tie him down
>smashes that viera puss on the regular
I'm thinking he's pretty chad

Attached: balthier.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Honestly one of my fave FF's, probably favourite after 7 and 8. I wish FF's had a NG+

>Basch and Balthier
Based. always ran them and fran.

The game needs to scale levels quicker against you. I remember my first playthrough i was rushing the game and got to the part with the three bounty hunters in the desert. They fuckes my ass hard and I was unwilling to grind so I had to set up a fairly complex reverse damage gambit setup so som ody could tank, took a couple trys get it to work since it used MP so damn fast and it felt great when I got it to work like a well oiled machine. Throw i. Some enemies that need unique gambit setups to handle more often would of been nice too.