FE 3H

>19 days
Are you guys hype? Who's house are you joining? Planned spouse yet?

Attached: 1559853018206.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

I love Hilda.

Attached: 1562313827567.webm (1280x720, 792K)

Probably Golden Deer on my first run.
Spouse will probably be Anna

Attached: 1562314100752.webm (1280x720, 744K)

Going in completely blank. Super stoked.

Spoilers will be coming in a matter of days.

I don't know, I haven't kept myself up to date with ANYTHING about the game. If there are wyvern riders in the game, I'll probably pick the side that has those

There are Wyverns in this game. Anyone can become any class, although each character has things they're good at and things they're not. Still, if you're committed you can make you entire army Wyvern Riders if you wanted to.

>Who's house are you joining?
I still can't decide. Help.

Attached: 1561646482115.png (900x900, 534K)

I'm joining whatever house has the pink haired bitch
She's cute and I want her

Based Nino poster

Attached: 11633140.jpg (800x990, 256K)

The artstyle is so atrocious I won't even be getting it. If it doesn't make my pp hard, then it's not worth spending money on. Simple.

I don't even know who's house I'm joining yet. Thinking of going Golden Deer for now because post-skip Claude seems really cool (love his line in the recap trailer about slaying his friends to protect others) and I want to fuck Lysithea. Probably going to go into hiding in a day or two to avoid getting spoiled, I want to go into this blind.
Also, is there a mockup like Fates had showing all the students each house has for convenience?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'm hyped as fuuuuuck !!!
Can't fucking wait to punish Dimitri a second time and give my wife Bernadetta the 6h ground shaking sex session she deserves

I want to store her scent.

Golden Chads, male Byleth, Marianne on first playthrough

Probably Blue Lions, female Byleth second time through.

Leaning Black Eagles, but the Deer have an interesting array of characters as well.

>hyped?
Hyped as FUCK.
>house?
Finally decided I’m going to go with the Golden Deer. Prince and Byleth are going to save the world, then probably sell it for a profit.
>spouse?
I’ll be going with an M!Byleth playthrough first. Generally speaking I didn’t brush up too much on the personalities of the cast, so everything in that regard will be a surprise when I play. I’ll see which girl I end up liking most for Teach. When I do an F!Byleth playthrough though, I’m leaning towards Ashe, Casper, or Sylvain. Also Lorenz will have a permanent place in all playthroughs as my right-hand in command. The house leaders will serve as the left.

Join Golden Deer right now. Also for the second user, there is definitely a mock-up of all currently known characters thus far, allied to a house or otherwise, but I don’t have it unfortunately.

Attached: 4CFD3F16-674F-44CB-8BA1-B1EFB5275620.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

>they still haven't told us if dating the teachers is a possibility
I want to shag some cakes and hags.

I already hate how the timeskip will ruin Cyril.

I didn't even know that wasn't confirmed yet. I have the hots for OP image girl, I hope I can wife her.

>Sylvain
Impeccable taste, user.

Really looking forward to it, kind of wish I didn't get the special edition but I don't care enough to refund it.
Going to play through Edelgard's route first, her along with Dorothea and Bernadetta is something I can't ignore. I guess I'll save Golden chads for last since they look like they'd be more fun to work with after I have experience with the game.

I will be stealing Lysithea away from her friends and then force her to kill her former comrades after our wedding.

I can't believe a Fire Emblem game is actually going to have three different storylines as routes WITHOUT charging them as DLC.
Has it been confirmed whether or not we'll get radically different maps on each route, or will it see a lot of recycling?

Who the FUCK is Cyril?

Sylvain is already the guy women want to be with and men want to be

>post skip
are they actually going to have a non-bullshit reason to add child units now?
My opinion of this game just went up slightly

Attached: 11124566.gif (347x331, 128K)

Attached: D-mpwcHUIAASB1S.png (800x801, 233K)

There are no child units

It's only a 5 year skip. No child units in this

EVEN BETTER

Attached: 1471639186429.png (764x718, 118K)

Can't wait. Joining Black Eagles first so I can go full "muh queen" with Edelgard. Planning Black Eagles > Blue Lions > Golden Deer > Black Eagles again if the 2 Edelgard routes leak is true.
Looking forward to getting spoilers on things that will help me plan gameplay. Things like number of paths/endings/true ending, who is recruitable, who dies no matter what you do aka who not to waste time on, and which women I can romance with female Byleth.
Planned spouses are Edelgard, Catherine, Shamir, and maybe Mercedes or Petra if any of the previous aren't available. If there aren't any f/f S-Supports, I'll just play as male Byleth. His design is cool so it's whatever.
My biggest worry is that the true ending will be DLC.

Heh, thank you kindly user. Sylvain seems really awesome from the little I know of his history and personality, big brother type. I like his design too.

Ohh so his name is Cyril. I’m really looking forward to seeing all the neutral characters that we’ll be able to recruit. Even though it’s kinda hopeless, I want to believe Flame Emperor and Death Knight will be playable.

Attached: 5A224083-EA1D-498A-939F-BE69E4F27A90.jpg (805x579, 126K)

Gonna join Black Eagles and protect my wife, Dorothea, from those who would make fun of her and her dumb hat

Attached: Dorothea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 864K)

So is Black Eagles are full of mages, are their stat growths biased toward magic?

Could you theoretically make a mage wyvern rider?

iirc magic is restricted to the magic classes, and the magic classes cannot use swords/axes/etc.

this game looks like shit in every way

Blue Lion
Originally Lysethia but Leonie grew on me the most
I'm most curious about her timeskip design

Attached: dirtybigtittytomboy.png (1361x1043, 910K)

Expectations are extremely low but I'm hopeful to be wrong for once.
I've been burned before like this. Gonna wait a few weeks to see what the opinion is then.

Attached: 1538859215944.png (497x459, 331K)

>Spouse will probably be Anna

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

They've been confirmed as party members, so they should be dateable.

Shamir is so fucking hot but her clothes look so modern and out of place for an FE game, even this one.

I know almost nothing about the game other than art of the roster. I can't decide which house to run with first. I like Edelgard's design the most of the lords but her group seems the weakest overall.

>magic classes cannot use swords/axes/etc.
That's disappointing. I thought dark knight and spellsword classes were fun to use.

It would be fantastic to see spellswords and similar classes about, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Yet another FE game where we can't have armor mages.

Attached: Baron_art_work.gif (442x310, 30K)