What’s the most autistic thing you’ve done in a game?

What’s the most autistic thing you’ve done in a game?

I put podcasts in my gtaV music folder and would drive around in first person, following all traffic laws.

Attached: image.jpg (434x524, 127K)

I drive my car in racing games full of classics and supercars, and I make it look and perform exactly like the real thing.

this sounds comfy af user.

Who is this faggot and why are you dumb fucking niggers spamming him everywhere?
Don’t answer, I don’t care, just do me a favour and kill yourself.

>favour

You life is probably as worthless and unnecessary as your post.

If the item has more green arrows pointing up than red, I'll equip regardless of what skills it gives. I hate micro management.

this is actually a pretty good idea.

No for real who is this

I like drinking when playing tf2, but when I get so drunk that I can't aim anymore I go to ctf and set up level 3 sentry in the intel

It's him

Search star wars trailer crying on youtube

That's the opposite of autism, but I'll allow it.

some youtuber who made a video of him crying at a star wars trailer.

In mass effect I would save the game before talking to Liara and would reload the save several times, going through every possible dialogue option so I could choose the one I liked most

Even if the item with red arrows pointing down enables god mode?

Diablo 3?

go to sleep eu tranny

your genetic destiny

Attached: 1548050106088.png (380x467, 18K)

Oh wow, I can't see the link but where do I subscribe to this blog?

I post images of people who I don't like with them doing and saying things I don't like.

Press
>alt+F4

Went on a TF2 2fort server and convinced my whole team I was a machinima director and got them to jump and spin around in circles and spam help commands as the other team stole their intel multiple times

That's bretty fuggin autistic

I got perfect gems for most of the weapons in Bloodborne without ever using glyphs or save backups. That means opening a new dungeon for every single attempt at a gem, which costs 50-70 insight in materials, which means replaying the game up to about NG+40.

I judge a game’s comfy level based on how much I fart while playing them.
A lot of fart = maximum comfiness and relaxation!

I'd never know since I dont read that gay shit

I don’t think it’s that autistic but I can’t relax if each of the amount of items in my inventory doesn’t end in 5 or 1.

>Slowing walking toward/around Jetstream Sam in Revengeance
>He does the same to you