No good Mexican videogame characters

>No good Mexican videogame characters

Attached: 1526976650720.jpg (880x880, 75K)

Attached: file.png (504x484, 445K)

Art tends to imitate life user.

Attached: 34578934689.jpg (1200x1290, 261K)

>No good Mexicans

Why do you need that?

mexicans are fucking annoying. they STILL make jokes about everything being gay like a teenager in 2002

literally nobody likes spics

You mean like over 50% of this website does calling each other faggots? Wait a minute...

never forget

Attached: Carlos_headshot_from_Jailbreak_in_Saints_Row_2.png (300x341, 126K)

Es hora de que chingues a tu madre pinche memexicano chupa pijas. A nadie le importan tus pinches hilos sobre memexico y su cultura de mierda.

There are some who cook at restaurants in video games though user.

I watched that movie, is Mexico really like Iraq?

you havent even been to iraq

Good point. But you didn't answer my question.

onions io! gohan calvo!

Wow que controversial y oscuro, apuesto que eres el sueño humedo de todas las niñas de 6to grado.

Why is Mexico and South America in general such a shithole when it started off the exact same as North America?

You just posted the greatest Mexican video game character of all time though

Attached: 1560572659156.jpg (802x1024, 67K)

no one will give answers to an idiot because than that idiot will never stop asking questions.

Parts of it. in 2018 they had 33,341 murder investigations. In 2016 it was the 2nd deadliest country, rivaled only by Syria.

Why do you think I'm an idiot?

>Mexican character is always dark skinned and speaks in spanglish

Attached: 15698463435.jpg (320x270, 49K)

Yeah that sounds pretty bad.

>openly hate gays niggers and jews
theyre pretty based

Literally every Mexican fighting game character is based

the lucha event in hots was kino

Attached: Nexomania_1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 2.15M)

What would be the point? Blacks rally behind any person who is even vaguely near the African greater continent and even "claim" people who are simply dark skinned and revel in the artistic representation. Whites have the vast majority of European and White American characters to project themselves onto (of course with inane regional bickering here and there). Asians are mostly unconcerned, but if they get a character, they frequently, much like blacks, tend to enjoy them despite them not belonging to that specific ethnic group. You add in any of these three, and you get tons of people jumping for joy just because they "got another one". But if you add any variant of spic, all you get are other angry spics and that specific breed of spic is happy for a small moment. Add in a Mexican and Guatemalans and El Salvadorans are mad. Add a Brazillian and Argentinians and Cubans are mad. Add a Peruvian and now Colombians and Venezuelans are mad. Not only that, but nobody from other ethnic circles really care when it's a Central or South American. Doomfist stirred up a whole ruckus because he was this African powerhouse wearing traditional and cybernetic components. Tracer is the icon of British lightning speed combat support. Every Asian character gets tons of love for the nations they represent. Sombra is just a generic hacker girl who happens to ethnically be the Spic representative, and not a soul cares about her in the slightest beyond a few people (again, mostly spics) who want to fuck her.

And all of this is just in regards to Overwatch, which is a game about the entire world coming together to help out against a greater evil than cultural barriers.

Attached: 1525238836875.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Attached: Raul_Tejada.jpg (600x429, 159K)

>El Fuerte

They also hate whites, but also pretend that they're whites whenever the argument suits them.

/thread

why does his jacket say miguel if his name is raul?

>character is from another nationality with a different language
>every now and then they drop a word in their native language when speaking in english

Attached: 04n0nzxkfw021.png (680x680, 404K)

probably because it used to be miguels

Especially El Fuerte

the only thing they can hate is my Spanish dick

Attached: 1263.png (500x414, 125K)

I have the most massive fucking boner for Hispanic girls talking about their asses but using the word "culo"

Pls recommend things to sate this deep hunger

esto es tan cierto que me duele

Attached: 1560948897800.jpg (902x1024, 149K)

Wrong

>a few people (again, mostly spics) who want to fuck her.
Such as me

That's pretty specific

It is, which is why it's so hard to find and why I'm hoping some anons will be generous in helping me

Sombra is only Mexican to fill some diversity quota. She's literally based on Skin Diamond.

And why the fuck should you care if a character is Mexican or not, huh?
What difference does it make?

Absolutely based
Fuck faggots and fuck trannies

try googling "latina" and "anal"