Attached: monsuta.png (735x793, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.mhwibd.sgizmo.eu/s3/
pastebin.com/jd14iuxd
youtube.com/watch?v=DfaorEmwnho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying anyone plays mhw

FPBP

I do because I'm not a total efficiency fag. I'm here to look cool not do the most damage possible at all times

I'll make the full set that has the most slots and then just slot in skills I want

Still mad?

Or you just mod your armor into looking like a full set.

Power ranger? Maybe they will bring back the insect for Iceborne.

this game needs a full trasmog system. And add an flag in the options to uncheck the tmogged gears of other players so the autistic weebs that want to see directly what you have on can just look at you. Everyone is happy

that shitty little rag on their back better not be the cape cause if it is that shit don't fly son.

Well consider yourself kicked from my hunt

>I do because I'm not a total efficiency fag. I'm here to look cool not do the most damage possible at all times

Based

Attached: 1391195386003.gif (240x132, 474K)

Is Brachy confirmed yet?

Attached: 52458005.png (650x650, 34K)

>Well consider yourself kicked from my hunt

Attached: enhanced-buzz-1037-1380130080-16.jpg (625x467, 138K)

Scathing retort user

lul

Attached: MH PC.png (471x380, 8K)

>mod
SONYBROS, IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

based

cringe

cringe

cringe

He was in some promo artwork so yeah.

Imagine if Sony kept the series? The Vita would have probably been saved.

B-BUT NUMBERS DON'T MATTER REEEEEEEE

IF YOU SUM EVERY MH GAME RELEASED ON NINTENDO THEY HAVE SOLD MORE THAN WORLD REEEEEEEEEE

No, but he's one of the likelier ones due to both popularity and having a skeleton they use a bunch in world already.

Both would've sunk anyway. At least this way we still have monhun.

All it proves is that casualized garbage with centerpieces and flash over interesting design and substantial gameplay is more popular with the zoomer masses.

Not officially, but honestly I think him and Zinogre are 100% guaranteed locks for Iceborne. There’s no way he’s not in either way. Skeleton is already in game and he would fit the volcano area pretty well

>highest selling portable game is the one released on PSP
toppest of keks

> all it proves is that I was wrong

>MHP3 sold more than MHP2ndG

Attached: 1383075761661.jpg (217x223, 14K)

>Console war again

Attached: 1555833374816.png (360x408, 433K)

It just proves how fucking poor and underage Yea Forums actually is.

Attached: 67303611_p0.jpg (1000x1276, 238K)

>nintendo
R E N T F R E E

Daily reminder that everyone, who DOESN'T just use full sets that look stylish without giving a shit about stats because they know that their skill caries them anywhere, is a soiboi beta cuck.

Attached: 1535934479970.jpg (552x472, 52K)

I alternate between full sets for style and experimenting. You can't beat a bit of playing around with pieces.

>tfw clown set with layered Dante armor

Attached: 0ECA074BE7894D14B8324FD0DCEDA7D2.gif (602x431, 3.99M)

Is it known how many monsters there will be in iceborne?

Attached: Tigrex4_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg (1000x563, 67K)

I would put a guess at the size of World

>wasting everyone else's time because you want to play dress-up
get bent

Attached: 1551341217391.jpg (1074x644, 141K)

no gore, no buy

It's always been like that, nigger. In fact it was even worse back in 2006 with 360/ps3 shit.

Did they post how the female one looks like ?

>playing with people
kys normalfag retard

Full sets in this game are way more forgiving since there are no negative penalties m.

I know faggot, it's just all so tiresome.

Did they fixed the weapons?
This shit need a transmog system or something

Tiresome to know we are stuck in cycle of suffering or because Yea Forums is just as underage as it was back then?

Yes.

Attached: CrabCycle.png (500x404, 78K)

shut up faggot, I see these maxed out dudes all the time that absolutely suck at the game and die constantly. Skill > stats.

>Armour looks nice for the most part
>Weapons are still mostly "DUDE BONE AND IRON LMAO" garbage

Attached: Khezu.jpg (250x169, 35K)

(skill + stats) > skill
no excuses faggot

You'd think that since Monhun has been hopping to different platforms all these years, you'd expect a bit more idorts and less console war faggotry. This is our fate I guess.

Attached: 1558493003575.jpg (750x869, 54K)

>two fucking horn models
>but we made 500 different types fauna and flora to make the maps look nice :)

Attached: 1541536889264.png (300x198, 5K)

based

Looks fantastic

Enjoy getting kicked :)

A real man handicaps himself to not make it too easy for himself. You wouldn't understand.

tiresome because people post and p[articipate in console war threads for no reason. no one is going to change their mind, no one really cares, its just funposting to waste some time. everyone knows this, but we still do it anyway.

Attached: Console Wars.jpg (900x450, 146K)

cope dead weight

A real man plays as well as he possibly can in order to compete with the best. You wouldn't understand

>Not even returning weapons are safe as shown by the Lunastra weapons and some of the Nargacuga stuff we've seen
Why

But will it look like that on females? Or will it cuck me out of my faceless/fully armored women fetish like 90% of World outfits?

Attached: KIi6rIO.png (2560x1440, 1.32M)

A real man acts with quiet confidence in his own decisions and pays no mind to others.

Cringe low testosterone players

i run around naked with greatsword and 10x damage cheat
fuck those bulelt sponges that will never hit me anyway

>Not just using Transmog
Congratulations
Ur a fagot

Attached: E57671A9-5741-42E2-B728-6CA5A1448CB7.jpg (750x1091, 816K)

That looks like absolute shit

You’d think it would be like Kingdom Heart niggers who had a PS2, GBA, DS, and PSP

Autists, please contain your faggotry.

Attached: vee faggotry.png (621x715, 154K)

>Having to hide your power level

You are cordially invited to get bent.

>He doesn’t want to look fresh while playing Whack a mole with a giant monster’s face
Well excuuuuuuuuse me Princess

Take a shower

lol mad

Hopefully its a situation where the weapons we've seen are Rank 7 stuff and it goes up to 9 to change appearance

I think you didn't get it nerd, you are the virgin here who looks at little numbers all day

Based

real men play how they want and don't give a fuck about how other people choose to play

Blacklisted.

I am really happy we got a Legiana subspecies for Iceborne. That's what everyone wanted, anyways.

Attached: 1432440861652.gif (240x228, 857K)

>Total efficiency
>Hunting with others
Lmao get carried harder, fag

The old MH games were better

Attached: 1353956987114.jpg (1348x1172, 114K)

You feeling ok honey bun? Want a juice box? Maybe a shirley temple?

Attached: 1559690565384.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

>not being a fashion hunter

Imagine being this guy

Gen is better because it has transmog :)

Not in Japan it wouldn't.

Where are the water monsters?

Lagi is there

>That feel when my mixed armor makes me look cool
Always winnin' BAYBEE

>have to see all my favorites be nerfed fucking hard
monkey paw

what is layered armor?

Attached: fabric of reality.jpg (550x548, 36K)

My friends and I just use the transmog mod on PC.

that looks awful dude

He's lightning type you dumbo

>Numbers matter

Attached: br.png (965x636, 94K)

Lagi was only ever a water monster when swimming was a thing

World is easy enough that there's no point in minmaxing

your extremoth proofs?

I don't even like xx but transmog ore actually gives you an incentive to hunt more stuff to experiment with armor combinations and fight stuff you normally wouldn't in the post game. It was handled really well.

You want them to advertise clownsuits instead?

Armor that's only visual. Doesn't affect your stats, but you can wear it over whatever you're currently wearing.

truer words have never been spoken

>durr uhh the one monster that is far stronger than anything else in the game might need minmaxing so it's not an easy game
why is this the argument for difficulty every time?

also full Kulve armor is good enough for the fight

>no one plays MHW
>besides these 12 million people
>but they dont exist and if they do then they are casual zoomers
>yes i had to move goalposts why does it matter

Holy shit you are pathetic

Attached: SEETHING.png (515x494, 462K)

yea, i know but i guessed op doesn't

>this game is easy lol
>n-no why would i want to even want to fight a hard monster
lol

Literally not even the argument I gave you idiot. Just because a SINGLE fight (which is meant to be properly balanced for a 4 people) is difficult doesn't make the game overall incredibly easy, like you were trying to say.

ok then fucko if its so easy then beat it then lol
you don't even need 4 people to do it

Can't believe it's been two years and Nintenlets are still seething about World. Get the fuck over it already you whiny goddamn babies.

Attached: 1522812421831.png (400x400, 58K)

None of this would be an issue if there was a transmog system.

Attached: 1558110803003.jpg (436x436, 31K)

As a PC player I don't mind waiting a few more months if it means I can have short as fuck loading times, 60fps and goddamn transmfog seriously FUCK YOU CAPCOM

>Bnahabra Armor analog is goddamn event armor What is this horseshit

World was meant to be a soft reboot AND it's an HR game. Don't know why anyone expected it to be difficult.

>PC got confirmed to get a 2019 release

Attached: 1510342088362.png (400x400, 213K)

Attached: HEYPARD.png (684x657, 179K)

>Sharpness +1 in LR in 4
What the hell was wrong with that game, the Gore GS had fucking white sharpness in low rank, that's a fucking crime.

Attached: SnS.png (800x985, 112K)

Sony wanted Microtransactions to be put in the game. It's why Capcom took MH to nintendo. If Capcom stayed with SOny then just imagine 3u and 4 with better graphics and microtransactions. 4g wouldn't have even come to the west most likely due to poor sales.

Attached: 1562522157318.png (1000x1500, 342K)

>Worrying about other people's time
>Crying cause your carries aren't powergaming
cringe

You say that as if it's necessary in this game to ANY degree compared to previous games... Especially considering monsters are now better balanced based on player count and not just bloated for any number other than 1.

Keep this thread alive so our cavalry can come here

Cope

Sure they do. Almost every meta build uses 4/5 drachen armor

List of problems with Monster Hunter World:

>Inb4 "b-but nintendo..."

>Healing while running; dodging while drinking, sharpening, eating; moving while shooting
>Traps are placed almost instantly
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from XX combined
>Overall DPS for weapons was raised up to G rank levels in a High Rank game
>Mounting can activate after only 1 hit, guarantees a mount or two every hunt
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, damage, etc., almost never benefiting the monster
>You have access to your full box even during hunts
>The temporal mantle automatically dodges any attacks that would launch you the same way adept did but without player input
>Other mantles can give things like a full health bar
>Monsters have been given more generous weakspots, like Diablos with a 40 MV in its horns for blunt weapons, as well as a new 45/63/40 weakspot on its head
>THE CHANGES ABOVE AREN'T INHERENTLY NEGATIVE AND WOULD BE FINE WERE THE GAME DESIGNED IN A DIFFERENT WAY, however, the monsters themselves are slower and less aggressive when compared to old gens, they rarely string moves together and have slow and predictable attacks in general, Pink Rathian is a good example
>To add challenge added tempered monsters, who are just like regular monsters (slow as ever) with inflated damage, that's it, it's difficult to even notice the difference for most monsters
>And then there's Arch Tempered monsters, which have demonstrated that Capcom, when tasked to make existing monsters more difficult, instead of making them more aggressive or faster, will instead double down on their shitty gimmicks (Vaal), raise their damage do simply absurd levels (Kirin) give it one badly designed move (Nerg) and/or make them spam AoE attacks (Xeno). These are badly designed monsters made just for challenge’s sake, not a proper way to address the difficulty complaint.

Attached: 1558154409523.png (1434x430, 429K)

You do realize that 4/5 Behemoth set is the meta set for fast and easy hunts?

kkkrapcum will pay for betraying nintendo

This is how a REAL man plays, find a thing you like amd deal with the downsides.

I'm pretty sure you could get white sharpness at HR1 in every gen.

MH has been relatively immune with people regularly following the games rather than the systems, but for some reason there's an adamant crowd of shitposters claiming people criticizing the newest game are console fanboys despite the fact that most/all of the people laying criticism on World own and play it.

>Our cavalry
You're a massive faggot

MHW is fucking garbage. Hope it dies when the normies get tired of it.

The last Nintendo console I owned was the SNES, and I think that MHW is pretty much Fortnite of the MH series. It's made to look pretty and please the casual zoomer crowds by sacrificing a lot of what made the old MH games special.

Based

Our cavalry is here already

> still seething

Attached: 1318991833445.jpg (251x251, 6K)

I'm going to get shitposted to death for saying this like in every thread but none of the anniversary renders ever had all of the monsters depicted get representation in the generation of games they were made in.

>Everything has an element it is weak to, good raw weakspots are always good elemental weakspots
>Though you might have trouble finding an elemental weapon worth using, considering the game leans too heavily on fire element monsters, resulting in a boring roster of 34 monsters, of which most are tutorials (Great Jagras), gimmicks (Zorah, Behemoth, Kulve), irrelevant (Dodogama) or straight up garbage (Lunastra, Vaal)
>It can't be overstated how awful Zorah is, it might surprise you that it was the monster the team worked the hardest on, requiring a separate division just for it
>Lavasioth was changed from a fun fight to a half assed attempt at giving it the Agnaktor gimmick but without anything that make both it or Lavasioth great
>And Behemoth specifically is a fucking disgrace and a representation of everything wrong with World. AoE spam, annoying gimmicks, inflated damage, tremors, awful design, you name it. It's attempts to imitate the gameplay styles of MMOs failed completely simply because Monster Hunter wasn't designed to be an MMO
>Extreme Behemoth is everything just mentioned above except 2x worse, much like the ATs, it’s challenge for challenge's sake without the thought needed to make it fun to being with
>Leshen is the exact same as Behemoth except somehow worse, this time it doesn't even attempt to be like a MH monster
>And Kulve is a massive waste of potential. What could’ve been a fun and challenging fight against a huge monster similar to Ukanlos ended up being a gimmicky mess that could take you from 20 to 50 minutes of attacking a barely moving damage sponge just to reach its true phase, where the fight actually begins, and you don’t even get to kill it in the end
>The rewards for killing it are weapons barely any better from the ones in the game already, and are in no way a replacement for the relic system in 4U, but they also happen to be the best weapons in the game
>it's a timed event monster as well

Attached: 1532779983836.png (1880x380, 274K)

D I E
W O R
L D S
P E R
M S

Tell any MH veteran that in MHW you can effectively carry 20 full heals with you and they will laugh their asses off to how casual and easy MHW is.

>Implying I'm a consolecuck who doesn't have access to transmog

>Xeno is yet another damage sponge final boss
>Their attempt to fix it with the AT resulted in a damage sponge that spams so much AoE that it looks like it would fit right in a frontier game
>Chasing down the monster takes a lot longer than in previous games, it’s not a matter of just going into the loading zone, now you need to follow it through the entire map as it makes its way unnaturally to another zone, you can throw pods into the monster to stop it, but this results in you fighting it in basically a corridor
>3 monsters per area means monsters encounters are much more common, turf wars take you away from hunts, basically a cutscene that triggers in the middle of the hunt, and are always very unnatural and robotic, Bazelgeuse is specifically designed to interrupt you, forcing you to waste your time throwing dung pods and waiting, it gets old very fast
>Most of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models, with monster parts glued on it, only a few of them become original models later
>New skill system removes negative skills and makes so you can both fit in a ton of skills, contributing to the power creep and that using full sets almost never worth using, making the classic “fashion vs optimal armor” battle even more one sided
>No gunner armor. Alpha and beta armor are not replacements to the old gunner / blademaster dynamic because both usually have the same skills on them and look almost the same
>They went for a generic orchestral soundtrack that fails to match the quality of the older tracks, this includes the music for past monsters, which was changed for the worse
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
>Event related emotes and stickers cost money as well
>Event quests only available only during a certain timeframe. This means essential, end game gear, are going to be locked behind a time frame, like the gamma armor from ATs
>Guild and village quests were merged, worsening multiplayer and lowering the amount of quests

Attached: 1551992500061.jpg (4072x2370, 1.55M)

Is it too late to get into MHW now? What have I missed out on?

>Implying everyone is an autist devoid of fashion sense

>The lobby system is awful, it's so bad that it needs a list for itself, but I don't think that's necessary, as everyone who has played the game can see for themselves
>Playing the story missions with other people requires you to see the cutscene first, then send an SoS signal and only then having people join
>Only way to reliably play with randoms is to use the SoS system, which means you will be fighting with people you know nothing about who will leave as soon as the monster is dead
>SoS system doesn’t work though, most of the time you search a quest, you don't find anything, implying that there is no one fighting that monster, however, if you try to search for it again immediately, you might end up finding open quests that you should have found on your first search. You can also end up finding a set of quests the first time you search, search again and find a different set of quests. The game never shows you all quests at once, it makes finding quests for less common monsters and specific investigation needlessly complicated. The system is broken, and it still hasn't been fixed
>They killed all sense of comradery the older games had thanks to the many changes to the way multiplayer works, people don't talk, don't interact and aren't even visible to your outside of the quests most of the time
>No way to play offline without turning off the internet
>Loading is much longer than before, with quests needing two different loading screens
>You can't pause the game
>Armor fusion removed, new system limits the player on what sets they can wear based on event quests that may go away at any time
>Only 1 palico, no different classes
>Seasonal events are a joke, their armors are not worth using, the emotes cost money, the changes to the hall are superficial and the event quests are mostly worthless
>Item sets are hidden behind a number of menus, radial menu is tied to the item set loadouts, can’t see what monster parts you have from the box itself

Attached: 1534636761873.png (645x1090, 311K)

Way to prove that you haven't even played the game faggot. The 4 piece set bonus for the Drachen set is so fucking OP that pretty much every end game build uses it.

makes me wonder how many of those are chinks
source? MHW is my first MH

I just post the list on World threads to make retarded worldfags like you seethe, not because of whatever schizophrenic reason your subhuman mind came up with.

No, nothing.

I have fun with World

Attached: 1559183842581.png (583x405, 164K)

No really, only raw full dps builds for fast multi hit weapons like LS and DB. Also, 4 pieces is not a full set.

i concur
but what if i clown suit for both looks and efficiency?

and they say we don't make oc

I only ever use full sets in MH.

glorious nippon setting

It's a fun game, but the worldfags are trying to act like it's flawless.
Main flaws for me are:
1. Camps are way too good. Having a canteen, access to your item box and ability to switch gear in the camp is just retarded.
2. Weapon models are boring as fuck.
3. Generally the game is too easy, but hopefully they fix this with the G-ranks.
4. Instant crafting from the item wheel makes things like ammo competently pointless.

It’s the combination of good skills, slots and masters touch. Otherwise Teostra would’ve been the thing prior.

And what made the old MH games so special that world took away?

looks like fatalis at the side of rathalos. wonder if they'll change the fight some

I pretty much agree with you, it's decent and that's about it, it's just surreal to see people getting worked up over world so fucking much is all.

tl;dr

I honestly can't bring myself to care about clown suiting. Obviously if I were to fight ATs or Behemoth I'd be more conscious about it, but I don't fight them much so I stick to full sets most of the time.

Attached: wroggi_armor_by_bnaha-d6mwqsa.jpg (458x1000, 555K)

A unique charm to its characters, environments and music, that conveyed a magical sense of adventure and achievement.
World failed at this by mimicking Hollywood like every western AAA game. Special mention goes to the Handler, who is ugly, annoying and disgusting.

A weighty combat system that required careful positioning and knowledge of your foes, which felt good to play and rewarded skillful players.
World caved in to the "why is this big sword so slow" casuals by letting you cancel every single animation like its fucking DMC. Monsters stay tripped for more than a second.

Monster designs that were unique and colorful, but still believable as creatures living in the respective ecosystem you fought them in, with movesets that were punishing, but fair.
World monster designs focused too much on believability at the expense of personality, not to mention gameplay.

A large variety of weapons and armors that looked cool as fuck, could be discerned on a hunter at a glance, and told a story about the materials it was made from.
This is World's biggest fuckup. Every weapon is a starter with monster parts on them, and the armors just look too fat even on huntresses. The unique Legiana weapons and the Flammen line of Anjanath weapons are barely distinguishable from iron/bone template designs. Nergigante gear has the most horrendous design of all, makes Ahtal-ka gear look good by comparison.

A sense of camaraderie and companionship with strangers, bonding over a common goal and having fun.
World ruins this with SOS and to some extent, the increased headcount to 16 players. Oh, and being multiplat also plays into this absence of camaraderie.

Attached: Barioth_01.jpg (854x480, 97K)

desu I like being able to change equipment and items from the camp because you accept quests in the field and set up immediately. There should just be a time limit, or maybe if you leave the camp you can't use the tent again until the hunt is over

A few legitimate bitching here and there but essentially, old good new bad

That cowboy armor looks pretty dope. Where do I get it?

nothing. it added qol improvements that consolewarniggers pretend are "casualizations"

they just made a cool concept art with all the flagships, stop eating glue

The drama is solely because of shitposters, and almost all of them have never even touched a MH game. The MHW announcement was red meat to these guys, an opportunity to destroy one of the only Yea Forums fanbases that has been unaffected by consolewars despite its tendency to hop consoles.

See

You go to Flooded Forest and kill this mother fucker.

Attached: great_wroggi_by_bnaha_d6ngufa-fullview.jpg (1024x620, 89K)

And how is that working out for them?

p3rd, tri u, and i think gen, from the great wroggi

Aw sheit looks like some kinda weirdass violin from the top but that'll do

>gen
I wish, the faggot japs can’t let the dromes go despite them being absolute bottom of the barrel trash.

Attached: cope.jpg (1024x655, 122K)

Anyone have a theory as to what that is on the far right on the image / to Velkhana's left?

>Tail is basically just an entire stingray glued to its ass
Never noticed that

i don't mind the canteen at camp but they should make it only usable at the very start of a hunt.

Here's the cat armor if you care for that.

Attached: Dosufurogi_armor.png (127x173, 20K)

Better than Yaku punching bags.

Its fatalis's wing

Well if you look at how difficult it is to actually have a MH thread without bingposting, the list, the screencap collage, or "I'm just here to watch (insert nintendo strawman here) seethe, you can see it's working out great for them. It's taken nearly 2 years for the actual fans to start ignoring the shitposts and carry on the conversation, but I guarantee we'll be at MHW announcement levels of garbage once IB drops.

fucking lol

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (715x539, 87K)

Attached: you.gif (500x282, 491K)

When did the Monster Hunter fanbase become a bunch of console warring children? Are you all so poor you're not idorts? Anyway, Tri was peak.

Ah, thanks, i kept thinking it was some sort of new slimmer looking Ukanlos subspecies or something, guess its just the angle.

>When did the Monster Hunter fanbase become a bunch of console warring children?
When World was announced
>Are you all so poor you're not idorts?
The consolewarring isn't coming from people who play MH

Gobul's not allowed to come back because it literally needs water to work at all. Royal Ludroth and Lagiacrus can work without it, but they're literally half a fight without underwater combat.

Imagine not soloing every hunt.

These people are console warriors first, Monster Hunter fans second (if at all)

-Aggis >-Yaku >Literally dogshit > -Dromes
this is list absolute Dromes are fucking garbage

Maccao > All

>Being able to eat, fully restock, AND change equipment freely anytime during a mission
>complete removal of negative armor skills
>Sprinting while healing
>NO NO THESE ARE ALL QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES! DON'T YOU SEE!? THEY DON'T MAKE THE GAME EASIER!!!

Maccao is pretty based but he doesn't have any sub-species, so I didn't rank him

>Being able to eat, fully restock, AND change equipment freely anytime during a mission
>Sprinting while healing
just don't do any of that then

literally never impacted anything

Shame we never got a Greatest Maccao
>Deviljho-sized Great Maccao dishing out giant jump kicks

>>Being able to eat, fully restock, AND change equipment freely anytime during a mission
This isn't a bad thing, saves you time of having to go through another loading screen when you realize you forgot something
this is irrelevant if you knew how to build a set
>Sprinting while healing
you move slower than the default walk speed stop overblowing it

yeah the nostalgia goggles hit them a bit to hard, but i believe the tickets to make the armor were in there

Great Baggi > Great Maccao > Great Jaggi > Great Wroggi > Gendome > Velocidrome > Tzi-Tzi Yaku > Kulu Yaku > Giadrome > Iodrome

Attached: 3rdGen-Great_Baggi_Render_001.png (400x329, 117K)

>Make awesome looking sets
>Get rid of negative effects t get rid of risk reward armor sets
>Make every single armor ability besides raw damage and weakness exploit just be either garbage, or for if you're terrible at the game like less damage from X or heal when you do Y
>Instead of adding transmogfication into the game they add in shitty layered armor and relegate Shao Lahn to a layered armor

>Just don't do it then
Ah yes thats a perfect argument, just don't do what the game has directly built into it, yes of course how could all of us anons be so blind, the second coming of the autism messiah is truly upon cause holy shit

Attached: kvaeaqxt10n01.jpg (640x960, 37K)

>these new optional mechanics SUCK i wish they WERENT THERE
>just don't use them bro
>lmao AUTISM

Attached: you.png (128x102, 14K)

Seethe harder

This image will never not be relevant

Attached: IMG_1768.png (774x736, 235K)

I only use the pink rathian armor, because it looks the best
why does anyone go for anything but looks? the game is piss easy already

But it's on PC now

>optional

Attached: 1533889936652.png (660x608, 584K)

Attached: untitled-1.jpg (1920x2160, 1.26M)

It literally is casualized western shit though.

This. The raptor aggis are way better than the raptor dromes.

you don't have to restock in the middle of a hunt
you don't have to change your gear in the middle of a hunt
you don't have to run while healing
these are optional things that you don't have to do

For all the people who say world is not as hard as the previous when was the last time anyone had any difficulties in high rank? The only time I ever would call monster hunter “hard” is when the games go into G rank and we haven’t seen that yet save beta fights which are always toned down

What are your thoughts on styles and arts?

i gave up at the no remorse no surrender quest, now im just waiting for iceborne

>World monster designs focused too much on believably at the expense of personality
>Odogaron, Bazel and Nergi exist

Attached: 1561910406175.jpg (1008x343, 115K)

Alright fools, post your favorite armor set! Doesn't matter the game or the monster.

Attached: MH4U-Kecha_Z_Armor_%28Gunner%29_Render_001.png (609x580, 403K)

generations, both games share the same template yet one is much harder than the other
hunter arts are literally nothing you couldn't do if you aren't shit, i.e absolute dodge making you i frame dodge. styles are fine, adept and brave are a little easy to exploit early game but late game they are unremarkable

Why does longsword attract the most shitters?

Attached: Kulu-Ya-Ku.png (1280x1280, 529K)

i don't really like them

based, it's pink rathian for me, what's yours?

Indistinguishable from Jurassic Park dinosaurs, like the entirety of World.

Attached: 548055-universal.jpg (1100x618, 108K)

Attached: Typical LS user.png (1000x603, 139K)

Oh? Like Gen and XX weren't casualized animu shit? Styles and arts made the game a joke and the old engine was struggling to run the game even on switch, MH needed a revival

scoutflies are the only thing I dont care for about world

Attached: 1562118265216.jpg (600x625, 18K)

Crutches for shitters. Reminder, Gen was universally the worst Monster Hunter before World was announced.

You are completely off your rocker.

Attached: 1562139603690.jpg (396x246, 31K)

for me, it's Rhopessa

Attached: 1551918454718.jpg (500x382, 55K)

>Like Gen and XX weren't casual-

Attached: ex bloodbath.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

styles making the game easy is a meme, play the game and you'll see that aside from sometimes using adept as a crutch (which can be mimicked through i frame dodging) and brave dodge which is literally "take away 75% of my health" at g rank.

Can't go wrong with this one in any game.

Attached: 42624147_B.jpg (720x720, 46K)

seething nintendies

Is this that new universal MonHun movie featuring Mila Jojovich?

Attached: 1560200550431.gif (300x351, 61K)

why do you always post this as if this wasn't completely your shitty plays fault?

>Sprinting while healing
>Sprinting
way to make it obvious you never played the game. not to mention that healing isn't even instant anymore.

curious, how much damage do you get from that if you brave dodge?

Difference being that other than styles/arts the formula was mostly intact, and you could just use guild style. They where basically a optional easy mode or for people who wanted a change of pace.
World however basically integrated styles and arts into every single weapon move set along with changing various aspects of the formula with no way of toggeling them off or on.

It's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom AKA the core inspiration for Monster Hunter World.

The only efficiency shit worthwhile is for utility. Like Artillery for gunlancing since that's actually a core ability, or guard/guard up for blocking new types of attacks and more often.

What's that supposed to prove? Endgame monsters can one shot you? Congrats, arch tempered monsters do the same shit in world

your image is doubly dumb for the fact the players a shitter who didnt dodge the hit, why take a diablos charge head on?

Attached: 1561785238435.jpg (492x474, 33K)

Then you're still doing it right so long as the former is your priority.

>Implying this shit game enable clown suiting
>Implying it's not just D3 and all about set bonuses

If that shit has a 4 piece affinity up you'll be fucking wearing it.

For me, its Lagombi

Attached: b536f934070ca1098a8ac0d683438b9d[1].jpg (973x1069, 160K)

Who would've guessed that putting a game on multiple platforms and actual consoles would equal more sales, IMAGINE

Attached: 1543671667637.jpg (1024x694, 196K)

HE'S IN

Attached: 2019070703290500-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

not him but name an archtempered that one shots you with max gear with a move that fast
you can't

Attached: KazooieTooie1.png (816x941, 557K)

Absolutely orgasm inducing

Attached: Ceanataur_Armor_(Blade).png (707x599, 394K)

god the video games I'd play with the one on the right

Get fucked shitter, valor and adept are so broken all the way through G-Rank in XX that it makes every fight a fucking joke

Attached: 1558738057083.png (994x720, 309K)

kek

Attached: 1552591971915.png (1084x957, 522K)

bull, a player can have far to many great skills active at once in world, because there is nothing to gem out. Combined with the many compound skills endgame armor gives you and you have no downsides. Being able to move while healing removes the penalties of playing poorly and bad timing. Being able to access your box at any time during a hunt removes the penalty of not prepping properly, also removes the need for skillful plyu, as you can go right to your box and restock on healing items mid hunt. These three things are what many casual players would bitch about, along with the movesets of weapons, all because they didnt want to learn to play better.

Maybe in world 2, but I'd doubt they'd waste on a slot on him in iceborne unless it was snow-baron

No silly, that's the new Monster Hunter movie

Attached: 1561179646323m.jpg (349x1024, 59K)

>nonono bro all it does is wipe my ass for me it's just qol

>Gen was universally the worst Monster Hunter
That's MH2. Gen didn't almost kill the franchise and get its producer fired.

post bloodbath diablos solo clear with timestamp

Attached: 1523706169969.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Attached: Malfest.jpg (481x690, 147K)

The higher contrast on Old Tigrex's hide looks better, and help camouflage it better in deserts and stand out more in arctic regions.
The shape of old Tigrex's jaw looks more sinister (the roundedness of nu-Grex's jaw as well as that nu-male gape just makes it look stupid).
The eyes' darker sclera on Old Tigrex makes more sense biologically (makes them stand out less from his hide, as well as masks the position of his pupils).

Attached: canvas.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Quick Yea Forums post your good looking clown suits

Attached: D60RLVsX4AALmbN.jpg (3840x2160, 988K)

More like XX/Gen U was a quick port job of a handheld game that was already struggling to keep a steady framerate. It's nothing more than a compilation game so the team used that as an excuse to do whatever they wanted with the gameplay.

Does it really matter at this point? There was no way all the weapons were going to stay as they were for much longer. Hell I still wish they'd give hammer that air swing that was added into Frontier.

Attached: ALL THE WAY BACK TO OUR ROOTS.webm (1080x598, 2.05M)

post ex blue astalos please, you animeposter. Adept is less of a crutch than evasion plus 3, its only more accessible. Brave dodge does not work in G*. user don't lie to yourself, you CANNOT win a monster you don't know solely because of adept, lying is honestly just immature

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Attached: FBF0458EC2F04CDC937057539FE2BF91.jpg (2000x1175, 360K)

yeah you are right. but then you wouldnt be doing optimal damage, and would actually have to learn shit. now imagine all the bitching if you could not do this things, or god forbid they removed them. hell, it doesnt even make sense that you have access to your box mid hunt, at every single camp

Attached: 20190616204337_1.jpg (2560x1440, 867K)

Attached: 1515799233163.png (458x456, 79K)

Had a lot of fun with world but I don't like the direction it's taking. I think hunters are getting too much things. New moves can be cool, sure, but are all of them necessary ? I'm a freedom boomer, I liked it more when things were simple. QoL changes sure are nice but hunters are getting too excentric imo

Attached: 1492625303169.png (657x527, 51K)

>implying people play with your autistic ass in the first place

The older version is just plain more colorful, which gives the design more character, as well as just making it less monotone.
The shape of the fangs in the new one was also narrowed down for some reason, and muting their characteristics defeat the entire purpose of the design.

Attached: canvas-1.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Attached: lol.jpg (750x590, 50K)

>Does it really matter at this point? There was no way all the weapons were going to stay as they were for much longer.
The weapons needed overhauls to begin with. Monsters kept getting more elaborate and aggressive with fewer openings while weapon movesets barely advanced since P3rd.

Tasteless plebs

>did announced
Apart from being YET ANOTHER feelings cancer man image, I was OK with this destruction of that autistic bigger, but then your monkey BR brain had to fuck it up with your total ignorance. How can you know this many words and still fuck up something as basic as double past tense?

I spent my first 200 hours in World not knowing you could restock or change your equipment mid-hunt. I thought the tent was just there for aesthetic reasons.

tied with rathalos armor. Best armor designs ever for the new and returning flagships

Attached: Untitledq.png (2560x1080, 829K)

>your image is doubly dumb for the fact the players a shitter who didnt dodge the hit, why take a diablos charge head on?
You can't dodge it, it's a guaranteed combo from the roar and locks on to your position no matter where you are. The only way to avoid it is earplugs, adept/absolute evade, or guarding the roar.

Mmm sweetie, we can all enjoy it on everything but your tendie switch.

it has been a while since i saw Worldfags use the GU boogeyman. You should play that game, it's really good, especially compared to world.

>can have far to many great skills active at once in world, because there is nothing to gem out. Combined with the many compound skills endgame armor gives you and you have no downsides.
You say that like other games don't just devolve into everyone using the "meta" set with the best possible skills
>Being able to move while healing removes the penalties of playing poorly and bad timing
Not really, you move a snails pace while healing if you were in a bad position or had bad timing your still going to get hit, it also balanced out by potions in world healing your slowly and gradually rather than instantly like the old
>Being able to access your box at any time during a hunt removes the penalty of not prepping properly, also removes the need for skillful plyu,
There isn't any "punishment" for not coming prepared you either waste time abandoning the quest, sitting through a loading screen, going back to the village to stock up, taking the quest, going through another loading screen then being back to where you, or you could just say "fuck it" and fight the monster without your proper setup because you don't want to waste time dicking around

>The only way to avoid it is earplugs, adept/absolute evade, or guarding the roar.
so artificial difficulty. gotcha.

This might surprise you but Absolute Evades operate on a buildup mechanic. Carelessly abusing evade arts will leave you hopeless against the monster's next big dick move. The speedrunning savants on video-streaming websites have taken time and effort learning the timing and position to use evade arts, like any other action in MH.

Now I've said it, some snoyboy will start posting that mental gymnastics comic in retaliation

MHGU has transmog just so you know anonbro. Not to mention hacking the Switch is much more accessible but that's beside the point

>Not really, you move a snails pace while healing
Did Worldfags even play World?

They aren’t fans at all.
Start a thread with a LBG icon The shitposting will be minimal to non existant

She's too good for console war threads

or you know, iframe dodging the roar, or 400iq positioning yourself slightly outside the roar? is tiggy's roar artificial difficulty too?
damn why are world fans so dishonest

>Zinogre gets into Iceborne
>MH threads get filled with furfags
cant wait

Attached: 1445788139290.jpg (480x720, 46K)

Used to run the Wiggler head, but Kulu head is shorter. Will swap back eventually.

Attached: Kulu Head.jpg (1920x1080, 818K)

>I need to choose the right strategy for a monster so it's artificial difficulty
>why can't I hunt every monster naked with guild/no arts and all 14 weapons

Imagine the smell inside that thing

Do you? you move way too fucking slow to avoiding an attack while healing

I'm gonna run long blade with full Odogaron set and you won't stop me!

Attached: 1558200820491.png (293x364, 59K)

You can't dodge Bloodbath Diablos's roar with base iframes and its range is almost the entire arena.

Worldsperms will defend this.

Attached: Cringe.png (1400x400, 912K)

Attached: 5BC7341601AB41299899588C1CF60FF0.jpg (250x234, 9K)

Don't insult the Biologist's waifu

Attached: 1554698037520.png (500x530, 200K)

PC players get the best of both worlds

What? You move at regular running speed. Faster than almost every weapon's movement speed when drawn. How is that not fast enough to avoid attacks?

>more depth to the game is bad

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 17K)

bet you're one of the people who bitches about AT elders because you actually have to use skills that aren't about max DPS though

There is basically no actually valid criticism you can raise against World other than it not having enough content. Anyone who disagrees is a seething wahoo manchild.

Are you this hunter?

Attached: monster_hunter_is_for_casuals.jpg (486x1103, 177K)

>You move at regular running speed. Faster than almost every weapon's movement speed when drawn.

Attached: 0b4[1].jpg (453x576, 39K)

No? If anything I'd want more fights where some weapons are basically entirely unviable.

you know you can hold the sprint button to run while healing, right? it's not just the walk.

>the player is a shitter
user you absolute fucking idiot that is canta perme, a speedrunner and one of the best
holyshit are worldsperms annoying

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Have you never tried to hold R1 while using an item?

If you start healing right in front of a monster in the middle of its attack animation sure.

Are you pic related

Attached: shitch soy pepe.png (879x788, 284K)

>Worldfags

People have already been doing that to escape the eye of shitposters.

Attached: i showed you my mantle please respond.jpg (654x556, 64K)

Yes and I know, and you move slower than drawn walking while spiriting drinking a pot

ark.mhwibd.sgizmo.eu/s3/
We can make a difference if we attack World through this survey.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-233050.jpg (716x1143, 118K)

tmogging has no place in MMOs

I'll be honest, I didn't fight him yet, how roar happy is he?

I see all the shitposters from /mhg/ have migrated here welcome to Yea Forums you faggots

Attached: 1558327565428.png (778x1100, 644K)

Honestly I really don't see why being able to chug potions while moving is so bad.
Granted, the way it is now, you move a little too fast, but I still think it's a fantastic addition because why in the absolute fuck would you stand still in a critical situation?

Attached: 1556460873654.jpg (255x255, 17K)

myself included.

Attached: 1463216931077.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Mad that MH is dead? Yes, very.

>only way to way a stable MH thread since world came out is to make it about which monster you want to fuck
I don't blame them.

Attached: 1523112176739.jpg (300x300, 64K)

bing bing

>bc realism
why in the absolute fuck would only bring 4 hunters when you could bring 20 and jump any monster's ass, brainlet-kun

>implying people bother with the default clown suit aesthetics and dont just use the appearance mod

Guess I'll post this again, also what monster do you want to fuck?

Attached: 68616492_p0.jpg (800x800, 596K)

I just know they're still going to bungle Layered Armor and only dole out a handful of them over several months instead of just letting you make layered versions of every set
What's the fucking point of making so many armor designs if 80% of them have garbage skills so nobody uses them, don't just let them go to waste

Sekiro is a difficult game, MHW is an annoying ailment simulator.

>Having multiple threads of discussion spanning an entire evening against nintendies and deluded oldfags despite the fact you've already won becasue World is Capcom's best selling game ever

Severe fucking autsim. Consider killing yourselves, even though you are right about MHW

There's a canon explanation for that, hunting parties used to be larger but people kept getting killed because large parties are harder to coordinate.

>Sekiro
>Difficult
LOL

Bingbing

It shows that most of the shitposting is memesters that barely even know about the series and are on autopilot with meme images
Obviously Gigginox

Attached: Gigginox.jpg (900x599, 69K)

Makes the game easier/healing harder to punish. As a result the only way to make the game more difficult is more one hit kills or combos that may as well be one hit kills.
>muh realism
Yes let me go grab my person sized sword that fucking grows as I stand there staring menacingly at the monster.

Exceedingly but if you dive or bring a HH that isn't retarded the fight is actually crazy easy
EX though will still me hard no matter what, because EX, but it changes it into a playable fight rather than an obstacle course

>Bright orange/yellow
>Helping camouflage against beige sand of desserts
Are you fucking retarded or something?

SPY X FAMILY is quickly becoming on of my most cherished reads.

>PC players
>playing current content on time

Attached: 1302482816112.jpg (318x304, 38K)

Hollywood realism is a blight upon Monster Hunter.

Attached: Carnotaur_1.jpg (1200x597, 162K)

it's /mhg/ shitposting don't reply

The change is more kind of whatever. The older style is a commit to getting 100% of the value from the potion partway through the full animation, the newer one is gradual with extra safety but the risk of wasted value by roll cancelling or getting staggered. Notably it comes to the detriment of SnS, as it can't even 'run' with the potion and whatever movement it'll get is peanuts.

The best players min max both appearance and looks, finding a balance between good skills and apperance.

only going for baseline gear makes you a dead weight

>Makes the game easier/healing harder to punish.
Difficulty shouldn't come from artificial bullshit like that. Other games let you straight up heal on a pause menu and they're still hard. MH is just full of clunky bullshit. Imagine releasing an action game in 2018 where you can't cancel your attack animations.

I know what you mean, its not an explanation so much as its an honor, 5 people including a commander and his wife hunted a laoshanlung and his wife died iirc, regardless, that user was being irrational

>Sekiro is a difficult game
It's a literal two button rhythm game.

>He doesnt use mods so he can run around barefoot in nothing but a thong with humongous thighs and ass

First thing I thought when I discovered about layered armors.

You should be able to transform ANY armor into a layered armor.

Just gouge your fucking eyes out then

I'm pretty sure the idea was more about think before you act. Drink a potion while the monster is aiming at you? Congratulations you're going to get hit and effectively waste a potion. Moving while drinking potions you for the most part can reposition yourself and not have to worry about any oncoming threats. Of course this doesn't apply to the late game content like AT's or Behemoth but outside of that you can stare Nergigante dead in the face, drink a potion, and move slightly to the right and it'll somehow completely miss you.

lol stay mad tendy

>clunky
It's like I'm in FU threads in 2011 again

Member a few days ago when people complained about MHW players "shitposting" in the other MH threads? This is why

Well, the complaint of "why the fuck would my hunter stand still and flex right in front of a monster after drinking a potion" isn't entirely "irrational" even if the obvious explanation would be that it's a fucking video game, but the obvious solution would've just been to have a longer drinking animation with slow walking at best. Not full on running while drinking from a potion bottle that should realistically splash its contents all over your face if you tried that shit.

For the same reasons we have small units of very highly trained, specialized soldiers in our very own world user.

Like anyone from /v would find any game difficult...

>Start to drink potion
>Nergigante does his quick gay little glide that has chip damage
>90% of the value gets wasted

Attached: 75610478_p1.jpg (326x326, 64K)

>I'm pretty sure the idea was more about think before you act.
And western focus groups hated that about MH, so it got minimized.
Never noticed how almost every modern action game is almost entirely about reaction and not much else?

Oh cool Monster Hunter thre-
>it's just 300 posts of Nintenbroters crying about world and no actual game discussion
JESUS FUCK WILL YOU CUNTS FUCK OFF

Source? Never heard this before

Please tell me that's a mod and not in the game by default.

I just want to inflict status ailments and look fucking fabulous while doing it

Attached: bnahabra.jpg (1115x1251, 215K)

Nintendies are the most autistic blight

Attached: image_2.jpg (434x524, 127K)

It's "difficult" in that learning the rhythms and timings takes some time and the punishment for any mistake is massive, but once you've done that there's basically no more room to improve because the mechanics are so shallow. It's hard to learn but trivial to master.

There's more bing bing shit posting posting than anything.

What the fuck are you talking about? People rag on games like Skyrim and botw for letting you eat 3 tons of cheese instantly to full heal because it makes the game so easy. And that’s not artificial difficulty, stop using that term for “things I don’t like”.

It's a mod made for shitters like in the moustached Tigrex comic.

We'd stop if they fuck off, preferably away from Yea Forums altogether.

watch a shooting video, there's one video that I cant be bothered to find where there's around 20 cops to deal with a doctor who has a gun that he probably doesn't know how to use, fighting a fucking behemoth like lao shan lung would easily require maybe 30 or 20 hunters.

user, you do realize that devs at capcom aren't stonefaced anime villians, they like to have some humour or lightheartedness in their games, the flex is awesome.

>tendies trying to turn the blame again
Like a fucking toddler, poetry

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>source: my ass

Attached: 1515317815711.png (808x805, 125K)

ah yes the good old "let's spam the thread full of shit because someone said something bad about the game" tactic.

I don't own a single nintendo console, try again faggot.

Heres ur new monster brah

Attached: beotodus.jpg (700x525, 62K)

Let me see.

Attached: folders.png (1395x297, 39K)

>Cry and shit diaper like a retard over some friendly banter
>n-no i dont own the console for autistic man babies
Suuuuuure

>For the same reasons we have small units of very highly trained, specialized soldiers
>Cops

Microtransactions weren't even a big thing yet back then, it was just an exclusivity deal. And for portables they simply chose the 3DS for its bigger install base.

Also, 4U was originally planned to have microtransactions. If you've ever wondered why the charm and relic grinds were so particularly awful in that game, datamines revealed unimplemented charm and relic packs you could buy from the eShop. It never made it into the full game, obviously.

I'm impressed.

Attached: 61715678_p22.jpg (1007x1056, 250K)

What I dislike the most about MHW is that its difficult is based almost entirely on annoying incapacitating things, therefore you end up making a build just to fix the game, making it playable.

Attached: 513166-monster-hunter-world-for-pc.jpg (810x456, 145K)

Fucking stop. This was for the series anniversary. They might all end up in the game, but this isn't confirmation.

Here, I think you dropped this.

Attached: beotodus.png (1234x1117, 1.34M)

>Bnahabra armor is put in World
>call it 'Spring' armor and don't include any of the weapons associated with it
>Mosgharl armor is put in World
>gets called 'Harvest' and none of the weapons associated with the set were put into the game
It's like a new low of laziness for these guys. Why design seasonal armor when you can grab previously established sets and half ass the hell out of them and give them a new identity. It's as bad as the model swap Ryu, Sakura, and Witcher armors.

Attached: new-spring-armor_mhw_events.jpg (1039x584, 285K)

>Gore + Shagaru
>Basarios + Gravios
MODS

They chose the 3DS before it was even out. 3U and 4 were revealed at Nintendo's TGS conference a few months after the 3DS dropped

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>start getting self conscious about my virginity
>know it's not even a tranny/roastie calling me it but probably just another virgin shitposter trying to get me angry
>get angry anyways
How do I get over this? God fucking damn it.

>Also, 4U was originally planned to have microtransactions. If you've ever wondered why the charm and relic grinds were so particularly awful in that game, datamines revealed unimplemented charm and relic packs you could buy from the eShop. It never made it into the full game, obviously.
Bullshit.

Post Soulseer proofs please

Drop the onions and nintendie consoles

Are they really buffing elemental? Nice.

pastebin.com/jd14iuxd
It was straight from MH's most prolific dataminer back in the day (Vuze). The tumblr post is long gone at this point but they were planning on selling item packs, relics, and charms.

Reminder that World's success has killed off not one but two MMOs and a mobage. World isnt just shitty, it's outright malevolent.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

In all fairness, some of the folders will have like 2-4 unique images and sometimes I'm picky, but most of them are lewd or suggestive otherwise.

COG was killed off by its own greed and incompetence.

Not to mention the fact that it drove already unstable nintendies to madness

No

It's still a pretty respectable collection honestly.

Attached: 52054869_p0_master1200.png (600x624, 186K)

This. I’d rather look cool than have slightly better stats and look tacky as fuck.
Okay? Lol. I don’t wanna hunt with someone autistic enough to actually look at what armor other people are using anyway

>Characters
Typical brawny and well built senpai, Ol' Man Jenkins Sensei, handler is an annoying piece of shit I'll agree but she's also your typical cheerful and easy going adventure partner, with of course the silent non nonsense competent protagonist, it's as fucking japanese as it can get.

>Weapons
Like with what, the SnS and double dildos, the dumb shits that were shilled as the most mobile and speedy weapons since their introduction?

>Monster
Some are meant to be believable, some are meant to be completely bonker, special mention to Bazelgeuse being a fucking B-18 shitting out his dung in order to do a fucking carpet bombing, SURE IS FOCUSED ON BELIEVABILITY

>Weapon design
I agree, it's ass.

>A sense of camaraderie and companionship with strangers
Fuck off, MonHun was always elitist to a retarded level, fuck up once and you'd end up on some kind of morbidly obese nerd's blacklist.
You just want to bitch for the sake of bitching

two-player mounting

>Mustache
10/10

Actually that one is almost completely on COG's own hubris, and it's very possible that it was planned in advance going off well in advance with what happened to the TW version. They're also shutting down DDON two weeks earlier.

t. Frontierfag

Attached: mhf_20190606_023414_338.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>Not a new IP
Every single time

>Actually that one is almost completely on COG's own hubris
What happened?

have sex

>n-n-n-no you must be a nintendo if you think there's anything wrong with MHW
>b-b-b-bing bing
Face it faggot, your game is casualized piece of shit made for zoomers.

>it was very likely well planned in advance*

I can't proofread.

But clownsuits are fun and silly.

I like being able to see what an armor set is supposed to look like so I can pick bits and pieces off it for clown suits.

Attached: goldhunter.png (895x929, 1.09M)

based

Thanks for the grim reminder

Attached: Screenshot17961.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

So World was my first Monster Hunter (~230 hours into it, grinding out decorations for good sets, have yet to kill any AT monsters), and I'm playing through Generations Ultimate and loving it. Some of the QOL changes from World are missed (being able to change equipment after accepting a quest and still in the Hub/Village, for example), but I can kind of see where veterans aren't sold on some of World's new mechanics. I just got to 3 star quests and there is already a huge variety of monsters and the equipment so far looks much more unique and inspired than World. Aside from grinding out a few quests with friends, I've found myself playing GU more, possibly because it's new to me, and possibly because I enjoy the mindset you have to be in to hunt in GU. At its core, hunting non-AT monsters in World is something you can do without thinking much. GU and classic MH requires more preparation and strategy, at least that's how it seems to me.

Attached: 1463274737806.png (314x278, 129K)

The OG set.

Attached: be49e1948cb2c5b527b0f65878078553.jpg (1600x1600, 193K)

Given what has happened historically, I suspect it's more that the devs just truly never got to make the game more accessible in a proper manner, even in the current state of the game it's difficult for a new player to go in solo and climb the gear ladder properly. You've got hunts sure, but there's also a lot of outside things and tons of point systems. The difference between having a guild available to you or not is staggering.

I've only played during the Z cycle but going off what I heard, G1 to G2's sharp drop was supposedly characterized by an incredibly shitty G-Rank that they had to redesign. Also they did more overboard with microtransactions, and from what I've heard from one English player who actually lives in Japan, some knew it as that one NEET game with gacha and/or may have thought premkits were mandatory to keep up they're not.

Attached: MHF subscriptions from Season 6 to G10.png (705x548, 125K)

I’ve literally posted my X video of myself getting my dicked sucked by my now ex girlfriend while I wrote on a piece of paper in real time the time and date
And “get bent”
I just got told based black dude

MHW is the most kino MH of all time and everyone who says otherwise is a faggot.

Attached: 20190110185100_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Also, daily player numbers from August last year to June. A news hiatus started in March.

Attached: mhf player count prior to notice of closure.png (718x846, 77K)

Dilate

>GU/XX sold less than 4U did despite being on more platforms

Heh. Also, didn't the Switch version altogether sell less than like 500,000 copies or some shit? So much for the Switch portbeggers putting their money where their mouth is.

Because I dont want to be stuck on a monster for longer than I need to be

There was an unintended slip where someone said 16 or 17, but there’s no subspecies clogging up that number so it’s all new and returning monsters.

Dilate harder

If hes so good then why did he die like a bitch?

Nous sommes montés.
Pardon.

Seeth harder

Attached: world diapers.jpg (1280x720, 739K)

Seeth

Wait, people actually wanted GU on Switch? Granted I have the game but let's be real, XX shouldn't have happened in the first place and nobody over in Japan was going to shell out money for the same game twice when they most likely didn't care for it upon announcement. It's safe to say everybody intentionally skipped it because they felt the series was going to get another actual installment akin a Portable 5th in the foreseeable future.

So with Frontier kill, what do you guys wanna see from it come to mainline? Magnet Spike looks like a fun weapon, Tonfas I don’t really care about all that much. A lot of the base form monsters would fit in mainline, though obviously Hardcore, Zenith and Musou monsters would stick out like a sore thumb.

Hm so Shrieking Legiana doesn't count among that number? Or is that one the considered the 'master rank' variant of it since they just showed the armor earlier on the twitter?

You have to be a moron to refuse infinite content on a hybrid console.

How do I get a cute Diablos girlfriend?

Attached: 1560559965914.jpg (630x630, 36K)

I use full sets. Clown suits disgust me

>Also, didn't the Switch version altogether sell less than like 500,000 copies or some shit? So much for the Switch portbeggers putting their money where their mouth is.
It quite literally came out within the Switch's first year in Japan. It came out in the US when World was already out. Good job taking other HUGE factors into account.

Attached: 68856434_p3.jpg (1293x898, 323K)

>localized port of an upgrade of a 3ds game
>years after the original, and after Japanese release
>Only Switch; no 3ds version
>$60
It's almost like they didn't care about selling much.

half the reason I even like MH games is for the cool weapons

But I can't find any in World, are they all literally bone and iron with monster bits glued to them?

Attached: weapon_page__48_by_bnaha-d71wdrb.jpg (1490x1000, 1.08M)

>G1 to G2's sharp drop was supposedly characterized by an incredibly shitty G-Rank that they had to redesign
Oh boy, you never got to see Pokaradon Hunter G?

MHP3 announcement was such a great day
> mh coming back from nintendo
> new glorious nippon setting, Yukumo village was aesthetic as fuck
> That Jinouga
> Underwater combat removed
> Felyne returning instead of shakalaka
> 2 Felynes this time, plus with customizeable armor and skills
> ALL weapons coming back, all revamped.

Get your eyes checked

>localized port of an upgrade of a 3ds game

And it's not even 60fps. There is no reason why they couldn't get the game to run 60fps on Switch when visually more advanced games like Bayonetta and Mario Odyssey can run 60fps just fine on Switch. Dead Cells probably has more insane particle effects than MHGU, yet it can run 60fps on Switch.

>are they all literally bone and iron with monster bits glued to them?
Yes, including Legiana weapons like Stealer and Rimespire, and Flammen weapons. The more unique designs like Nergigante instead look atrocious.

Attached: DUaoHVQXcAEoqE2.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

Magspike only really works within Frontier's fundamentals and power creep but the attract/push stuff on top of magnetized evades make up a good deal of the moveset in both modes. It's possible that the clutch claw was inspired by it (or the devs just wanted to give the grapple some actual combat purpose ala Freedom Wars or Toukiden 2). Tonfas can easily work in the main series now if it's lacking Heaven/Extreme EX evades, just make it build up mounting damage very slowly.

I've only heard about miserable things like having to unlock separate monsters.

Attached: mhf_20190527_145746_306.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

So you’re saying to stop putting it on nintendo?

Attached: 0C55EB58-E89F-4B6F-A579-1FAF10568B2B.png (322x241, 45K)

>shit head hr1 hunters
?
if you're talking about swat teams, those come in way more 4, otherwise you are definitely talking about espionage or sabotage missions, which are not applicable in the slightest to what i'm talking about

Why is World so afraid of bright colors? Nerg is such a breath of fresh air because the purple on his body really stands out and manages to be super appealing. Just look at Barroth in World compared to the other games.

Attached: barroth.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

new monster maybe?
in worldspeak, here's him soloing EX Behemoth in 26 mins youtube.com/watch?v=DfaorEmwnho

Or you can install the transmog mod on the PC version and have the best of both worlds.

It’s a variant instead of a subspecies, like Savage Deviljho or Chaotic Gore Magala. They don’t typically count those as their own monsters like subspecies do.

Attached: 1558342674971.png (1206x1156, 1.76M)

nerg weapons look good though, the only one I don't like is the switch axe since it doesn't look unique enough

What are the chances best boi gets in?

Attached: a0c1449uckf01.jpg (754x633, 65K)

Hopefully high enough

Attached: 60675738_p7.jpg (1550x988, 388K)

Even MHW isn't casual *enough* for zoomers.

Attached: 1561341224544.png (300x250, 33K)

They better put Chaos Gore Magala in as well. Easily the most neat concept for a monster.

Yes and the Bushi armour is actually Lao-Shan's Auros armor, but you're too new to know that and just want something to nitpick. Nobody cares that they have different names.

>I've only heard about miserable things like having to unlock separate monsters.
Frontier really got hit by a triple decker of bullshit with G1's release.
>the class system making progress through G rank slow and arduous as you had to slowly unlock monsters in a set order and the amount of GRP required for each tier was absurd
>having to constantly make new armor sets because you got massive defense penalties for using a lower grade armor set in higher tier quests, when armor sets were extremely difficult to make compared to previous content
>the new weapon upgrade system requiring you to upgrade a weapon through 50 levels, requiring limited event materials after a certain point, and each upgrade having only a roughly 60% chance of success, otherwise wasting your money and materials

capcom please
though I wished they'd add more personality to him, not having eyes kinda puts him at a disadvantage

Put him in.

Attached: MHXR-Evangelion_Gore_Magala_Render_001.png (520x392, 180K)

>thinking Gore'll be in World when every new monster uses the same skeletons already in the base game
Move on and hope it and Shagaru make it into the next game.

Attached: Magala to Magara.webm (1280x624, 2.93M)

>Turf war with Nergigante
>Nerg wipes the floor with Gore
>Shagaru wipes the floor with Nerg
>Ties with Chaotic because nerg manages to punch shagaru out of gore completing the transformation with brute force and he slams him back
I don't even care about the outbreaks, I want them back.

he's in

Put him in.

Attached: 48444340_p0.jpg (1555x900, 368K)

>World when every new monster uses the same skeletons already in the base game
Does lying get you off sexually or something?

Was that monster fun to fight or was he forgettable?

Akantor would be such a joke in World. He's way too slow for how mobile hunters are now.

>Tigrex
>Barioth
>Nargacuga
>Gigginox
He and shovelface have actually good chances of appearing.

There was also absolutely zero marketing for it outside of a tweet of a trailer.

>Artillery for gunlancing since that's actually a core ability

for meme builds yes, but otherwise it really isnt

I forgot that was even in the game because I hadn't played in months, but thanks for adding to the growing list of laziness that is Capcom.

Every new monster thus far uses a skeleton from the base game. That make you feel better?

Akantor was THE spikes monster before Cheatigante was a thing.

Haven't found any accurate up-to-date numbers, but it's apparently one of the switch's top 10 3rd party games in terms of sales.

It’s like Capcom intentional fucked XX/ GU
>Release the switch version 4 months after the 3DS version instead of delaying for a dual release
>Hold GU hostage for 8 months in the west so it wouldn’t compete with World
>Doesn’t Release the 3DS version in the west only switch
>60$ and not 60 FPS

>Every new monster thus far uses a skeleton from the base game
Oh didn't know pseudowyverns when in the base game

>clown suits
Thanks for reminding me why I stopped playing this game. Now I don't need to get Iceborne.

Attached: 1549961639022.jpg (1462x1821, 258K)

That means put it on everything like Fifa retard

I'll never play the old Monster Hunters AHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING BOOMERS JUST ACCEPT THAT WORLD IS AN IMPROVEMENT OVER THOSE GAMES IN EVERY WAY

Attached: 1509933038956.png (1078x527, 990K)

Same here user, nothing ruins a game for me more than a stupid looking character.

Pseudowyverns used the flying wyvern skeleton

>Psuedo-Wyvern Skeleton isn't in the base game
>Tigrex, Narga and Barioth are added in Iceborne
>Magala skeleton is in base game
>It won't be added because it's not in the base game

5$ right now
You can’t provide game time and time stamp

>Pseudowyverns used the flying wyvern skeleton
Not really

You're joking right? That's still the flying wyvern skeleton but bent forward so the forearms could be used for attacks. If you look at their behaviors in past games you'll sometimes see them using the same animations and poses as a flying wyvern.

Did you ever see a Tigrex's idle walk cycle? It's the same as a rathalos.

can elaborate on what you mean?

These fluffy birbs share the pseudowyvern posture.
Nergigante also has a modified magala skeleton.
Frogs are also there too.

Attached: forest-pteryx.jpg (636x311, 37K)

Got paypal?

Attached: mhw.png (569x122, 82K)

Leviathans when?

Attached: 1460342186817.jpg (1085x824, 230K)

Just fight Great Jagras or Dodogoma. They're attacks are straight ripped from Royal Ludroth.

Aren't you missing someone?

Yes, I'm saying pointing out that your post made no sense. The modified flying wyvern skeleton made it into iceborne, so saying that Magala has no chance because of skeleton reasons despite his skeleton existing in the game's literal flagship monster is silly. He just won't come because they're lazy :^)

BASED

I use full deviljho normally. If I'm farming elders I wear their respective suits.

Attached: 663544-wNN96y1MXGv417jU.png (854x512, 347K)

Lagiacrus was cut in early development because his neck was glitchy and they weren’t working on any maps that could accommodate him, but Iceborne might be different. Early development on World was in like 2015 so I’m sure they’ve worked out the issues with the neck on the Leviathan skeleton, and Hoarfrost Reach is supposed to be far bigger than any other map in the game so it’s possible there’s a lake or bay like area he could appear at.

>your post made no sense
That's because you just replied to a different person. I'm in favor of magala being in because of the skeletons, along the pseudos and hopefully Zamtrios.

>Move on and hope it and Shagaru make it into the next game.
Didn't sound like you had faith in them being included. Thanks for clarifying.

>Sprinting while healing
vs going loading into another map to heal, okay idiot.

Wasnt he in the exact middle of the promotional art work for the expansion??

So what was the best era of the game, then? Never got why they never compressed G50s towards the end.

It's promotional art for the 15th anniversary rather than Iceborne itself but yeah, he's more prominent than other monsters in there

nintentoddlers BTFO

That was for the series 15th anniversary, but the models in that render are the World ones so it proves that all those monsters are at least being worked on even if they aren’t intended for Iceborne. Essentially they’re all confirmed for MH6 at the very least.

next trailer when?

am I not supposed to fight kushala this early? I can't kill it

Attached: .reporting.jpg (1920x1088, 441K)

>Hold GU hostage for 8 months in the west so it wouldn’t compete with World
How the fuck would GU compete with World when it's not even on the same gaming platform as World? Other than that, your other 3 reasons are perfectly sound.

shit wrong screenshot

Attached: ULUS10391_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

Somewhere around the middle of the month most likely. Capcom are at SDCC relatively soon, so it might drop then.

He will flee at 25 minutes if you deal enough damage and then a new quest will appear where you fight him again with the damage you did in the first quest carrying over.

I guess I need to upgrade my weapon then, I only have the third blango bow

You definitely can, although it'll mostly be a two-parter with the repel then a slay on the second Kushala quest. I've gotten at least one slay without a repel in low rank equipment but the window is tight as fuck.

Reminder to only join mh threads 300 posts in, that is usually when the shitposting subsides and the threads become comfy

Attached: shot.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

yeah I'll just wait until I get better equipment then

seeing this frustrates me
not ones in mhw did I need a better weapon/armor to be able to complete a quest
mhfu was the best

to be fair this is the only wall I've faced so far, everything else I've fought has been killed in under 20 minutes

I think MHW is a flip in quality everything i thought that was okay or bad turned to be good in world but the same thing happen with things that were already good.
Smooth combat, good graphics, ease of use of all the annoying old task but, god do I hate the charm systems, the temper bloated nothing changed monsters, the guild hall becoming useless with none of the town services there.
But just like with Tri slowly shit will be fix.
I still think XX is more fun slightly, I can only play these games for like 300 hours before feeling finished and getting bored.

Attached: Current Guild Card.jpg (2458x3233, 1.16M)