youtu.be/LXghuXCOnv4
youtu.be/KeEMlr_bb0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-CUUOnE7bBk
youtube.com/watch?v=VGlhoUE86gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bought it during sale and im loving this game

youtube.com/user/URWRONGxD/videos
how do we feel about him bros

I wish Thief babies would put down their pacifier for one microsecond to give this game a chance.

its not bloodmoney

truly...i don't want to play as 47 anymore. I want to play as a bisexual slut. I want to have the threat of rape and I want to get my dress covered in the blood of other women.

oh yeah and I bought the episodic one before it sold in bulk so I'm salty.

Attached: 1562427591961.jpg (1920x1772, 1.14M)

Keep it in your pants. Hitman is not a horny series.

The levels were big but I didn't care for many of the locations

Does this game still perform like shit on processors that arent new?

Soulless garbage.
No Jesper Kyd.
Online only.
Published by Warner Brothers.

what the fuck

It did?

Not enough close to enough content to justify $60, most of the unique assassinations felt way too set-up and forced instead of naturally inhibited by the player, and on top of that the levels feel shitty.

Still held the stigma of being episodic
Always online/Denuvo title
WB's silver/gold editions and a lack of explanation as to what you get with them made buying the game unnecessarily convoluted
Large portion of development time is spent on a gamemode that nobody cares for

Otherwise a really good game

>No Jesper Kyd
This to be honest with you famfalaila

1. youre wrong shut the fuck up nigger
2. yeah, fair point, his music in contracts is the greatest
3. fair point but the games good enough to the point where i can excuse it, its not much of an issue to me since i have internet
4. shut up nigger

penthouse level
ching ching slut level, actually any female character in any of the games
the saints
strip club level
club with the hell area

it is a horny series. I just am tired of bald suit man now. I wish I weren't. but now i get my kicks killing morally neutral female guards in dishonored 2.

>3. fair point but the games good enough to the point where i can excuse it, its not much of an issue to me since i have internet
No game is good enough to merit online requirement for singleplayer

Hitman has always been a niche trial and error puzzle game.

closest thing we'll get to it
i think the season 1 levels especially do feel blood money inspired, i think the showstopper and both sapienza were fucking awesome levels and expanded upon the open-endedness of blood money's levels.

Go play TLOU2 come Feb then.

All game are trial and error.

You can look up women's skirts in 2

i already played the first one and the 2nd looked like the exact same thing except on different maps. already bored of it. nuHitman is too easy, even doing the challenge runs to unlock shit is boring after a few runs.

Too much wasted time on shit nobody cares about like multiplayer or sniper mode.
It's still online only what the fuck you can't even play properly for hours after new content is added.
Should have advanced the sandbox even further, more unlocks from special challenges to take into other levels for wacky things.
Still no official kill everybody mode.

might have been horny but nobody wants to play as a fem-nigger to appease sjws or people who want to jerk it
play tomb raider i just want to be an assassin who throws explosive ducks at fuck-boy fashion show directors

it was doing great until you made this thread. why did you have to kill this game, OP? why?!

failed an ET so i wanna show io interactive whose boss

How would a hitwoman not be able to do exactly that you triggered lib

cause shes not agent 47, thats why

Imagine being so stupid you refuse to play a good game because of who published it

>Making your cringe fetish public.

Attached: 1561933675320.png (909x1000, 829K)

agent 47 is a Mary sue.
morally perfect clone raised to follow an ethical killing subroutine and speak in complete sentences

>Online only
>Implying anyone is offline in this day and age
>implying they won't patch an offline mode in when the game dies

Attached: George-Costanza-7.jpg (605x454, 22K)

Neither of those tards, but if they finally included co-op into these games, I wouldn't mind if player 2 was a female assassin. The players have access to different sets of disguises, meaning they progress through the missions in different ways.

gary stu*
he canonically makes mistakes
his morale alignment can be questionable(how is it perfect,retard?)
i dont know where this is coming from, just cause your dick is too frustrated it has to look at the back of a DUDES bald head instead of a GIRLS?

id be completely fine with a fem coop protag, its that 47 is the face of the series really and i dont see any good reason in getting rid of him for a female protagonist for the reason of appeasing a fetish
though hitman would be fucking comfy coop, any of the games.

>Game is literally called hitman.
>Get mad because the game is about a hitman.
>Needing to projecting yourself as a woman in video games.
This user is absolutely trans.

>Couples disguises
holy fuck I need this
fuck co-op though, give me some kind of character hotswapping mechanic, like that game with The Lost Vikings but with good AI or something, and I could set the other character to follow me at times

>100+ gb

Attached: 1550260629823.png (399x322, 33K)

Attached: 1542624437153.jpg (740x429, 88K)

Is he, dare I say, based & redpilled?

>special assignments
>10GB for two glorified elusive targets

Attached: 1425363082931.jpg (500x333, 28K)

>Shawn Bawn
>Seen Been

nah I just get a lot of mileage out of my games so I've played the games over and over. there aren't even character swap mods. I was somewhat joking about being a psychotic slut but i am tired of agent 47. you can disagree. it's just dull now. I bought everything up to absolution on sale therefore i don't need the newest one. because its the same shit. but worse.

It's to satisfying to kill some sexy women

Attached: 1543766892931.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

It didn’t, second best Hitman game after Bloodmoney

If you buy hitman 2 legacy pack do you get all the hitman 1 levels in the original game too?

>Large portion of development time is spent on a gamemode that nobody cares for
What gamemode?

No, if you want to play the 1's levels in 1 you have to buy 1. Buying 1 lets you play all of 1's levels in 2, so just buy 1 GOTY edition. Don't know why you'd want to though.

I think he's referring to sniper assassin.

I have like 30 hours in the game and have no clue what that is.

Not that user but Sniper Assassin is pointless shit and I don't know why it exists.

Are you tired of being Mario in Mario games?

Attached: 1464226975443.gif (325x720, 298K)

No, considering there are lots of Mario games with Luigi, Peach, and Toad playable.

>large portion of development
Nigga, sniper assassin it’s just 2 levels

What about Link in Zelda games?

Attached: 1552137442974.png (253x373, 85K)

I got tired of Ezio in Assassin's Creed.

agent 47 is a numbered assassin working for an assassin conglomerate and his defining characteristics are a barcode identifier from being a clone and garroting people to death. he's not a corporate mascot for eidos. we can play as someone else.

A lot of people want to play as a female character in Zelda games, that's easily the most frequent ask of the series.

You'll find Himmelstein at the far end of the destinations tab, it's the first of three. It's an okay gamemode to waste and hour or so in, but it's such a waste of resources. An hour or two, that's all you'll be able to squeeze out of a sniper assassin map. Imagine if an actual mission was set in this location.

Attached: Himmelstein_-_HITMAN_2.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

post screens

Attached: Hitman 2 Super-Resolution 2019.05.24 - 19.48.53.42.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

No, he's pretty much IOI's mascot.

Attached: Hitman 2 Super-Resolution 2019.02.14 - 16.47.37.40.jpg (2838x1582, 945K)

>No Jesper Kyd.
Only good point, fuck off

I played through some of the season 2 missions before buying legacy and then changed to playing the season 1 missions and so far the mission in season 2 are better. The levels look gorgeous and they've really tried to push the different locales and activities there in and the sense of scale so A+ for presentation. It plays great and feels very polished. What I don't like is the fact that it feels too easy and the narratives lead you too much, so I ignored them, but they really shouldn't be there. It's also too easy to walk around people, the fact that crouching doesn't raise suspicion is very strange and hte fact that you can stand on top of people with no reaction makes it so you can abuse things like blocking the path of a bodyguard so it gets separated from its target but with no consequence. Also many of the assassinations have you standing only meters away performing the kill yet no one gets suspicious of you, would have preferred some setups that required you to stay further away when you execute them. But there's a lot to like and it's a really solid game, the Mumbai mission was 11/10. The story is also kind of lame, where as BMs was god tier.

Attached: 20190604233958_1.jpg (1920x1200, 356K)

I hate how the devs put in some stupid ringing sound whenever you get a kill with a gun.
Sounds fucking stupid when youre headshotting people with your silenced pistol

Yeah playing with the mission stories/opportunities on makes it way too easy. I only turn them on minimal after a few playthroughs so I can see what other fun methods I might have missed.

I agree with everything until Mumbai being the best. I thought it was one of the worst.

Yeah I get that it's good for that, but I think if they wanted to design the game this way they should have made it more dynamic, since if you lead the player that hard then you can afford to be a lot more playful with it since you know you can get the player to walk where you want him to
Really? I think it was great because of how many options there were and how it was really different options too. I think this one and the racecar level were great because of how many different ways you can play it by doing things in a different order. If you never discovered the other assassin though the level becomes a lot worse. I also liked the slum area with the tapes and the mgs4 rebel base sequence, sneaking around in there, I guess it depends on how you play it but the level was very varied for me at least. Contrast that with something like the bangkok hotel which was utterly boring. What levels did you like?

I enjoyed it but the reality is even if you turn off all the help it's SO fucking easy. You have to force yourself not to use the easy coin system or take down that one guard on every level with the perfect uniform who's conviently hanging around a closet for a challenge.

>soulless
I think if there's one thing you can't blame the game for it's this, it might be casualized, but you can tell that this was a labor of love

>You have to force yourself not to use the easy coin system or take down that one guard on every level with the perfect uniform who's conviently hanging around a closet for a challenge.
this annoyed me and makes the game feel a lot less dynamic than it could have been, if this new iteration of hitman had the presentation take a next level, then I hope the next thing they do take the sandbox and dynamic nature of the game to another level. Considering how they made the game with "endless replay value" they really fall short on providing that beyond the few preset storylines imo, I remember blood money being a lot more dynamic in this way.

The racing one is by far my favorite. I really get a feel for how everything plays together (the blackmailing, the medical supplements, the pit crews) and how they fit in chronologically (you can't push the father into the track and kill both him and the daughter at the same time if she finished the race already for instance).
The other missions feel like a bunch of heavily separated things that really only come together based on story events.

Yeah I can see that, I think the story events feeling too disjointed and convenient is a consequence of the storyline mechanic, it feels a bit like a crutch after they made a very big level that they couldn't quite have people figure out on their own because of how big they were

DLC bullshit made me lose all interest in buying it. I'm not interested in games that cost $20,000k to play in their entirety like Sims, nu-Paradox and Euro Truck Simulator.

It's on sale on steam right now, the Legacy pack alone is an entire game's worth of content for around seven dollars, it's absolute theft.

the money system, inventory and customization from blood money was way better than what we have now. i dont use half the weapons or wacky tools. the hidden stashes are pointless. shouldve been just another slot. mastery ruins the fun because i just reload the game everytime to get a new assassination. spawn points were neat but starting as a certain disguise ruins it. i dont use it.

It's not even extravagent but they don't understand how to market their DLC to make it not seem like a cancerous Trials-tier sold-by-the-slice game.

Its a niche title, stealth puzzle AAA game.
2016 had a bad release thanks to Squenix and kinda left everyone with a sour taste on their mouths.
WB are terrible publishers too.

That girl from Absolution is probably on par to 47, but
>Absolution

The story based kills should be harder to pull off then the normal kills but it's usually the exact opposite throughout the whole game. This makes basically any "challenge" run dependent on just going through the motions, and not thinking on your feet.

Might be. I hear the word "season" and do a 360º.

Triggers do seem like a necessary evil given how large the levels are. SASO would be far too difficult if you weren’t in complete control of what triggered and when.

Honestly, I don’t think difficulty is an issue. Hitman was always about setting your own restrictions. Actually beating the game isn’t hard, but it gets more difficult the more restrictions you place on yourself. You can see this with how difficult some escalations can be.

yeah I agree completely, it's weird when it's harder to pull off sniper challenges than to do the most arcane shit where you impersonate people and go through several levels of security

I should have worded that a bit better, I think that it got better in season 2 with the dynamic stuff, at least in the way that you can do things in different order which opens up possibilities, however the fact that there are convenient containers and distractions right next to said container is something I think is too frequent.

>Every toilet has a container right next to it.

I think I noticed this in The Bank quite a lot. There are a lot of vacuum cleaners and photocopiers that are positioned quite close to containers, making it obvious that they were an intended solution. I think IO underestimate just how powerful the coins are— They can be used as distractions, as lures towards ledges and balconies, and NPCs become temporarily death during the pick up animation for them which makes quick successive takedowns easier.

I get that they’re probably trying to account for no item runs, but they’re making things so easy that only SASO has any semblance of challenge.

>want to take an NPC's disguise
>watch his routine, discover what drink/food he interacts with
>locate some poison and spike it without anyone noticing (may require a waiter/chef disguise to do so)
>follow them to a secluded area and take them out
>dump his body in a nearby container and take the disguise

What's wrong with this? Even if it is a little immersion breaking to have a wardrobe in a public toilet, you're already jumping through enough hoops just to isolate the guy in the first place.

yeah...I know, in fact, this is an excellent way to make things more dynamic, is to have most routes where you take out people (like on toilets) to always have the bodies eventually get discovered. So for a normal run, you'd expect your disguise to be blown at some point, this makes it so that you have a time limit and then goals you can set for later reruns to stealth around and in other more risky ways gain access to restricted areas in order to gain silent assassin, leaving no bodies behind. Instead if now feels like they expect your first run to be a perfect one.

>you're already jumping through enough hoops just to isolate the guy in the first place.
eh, there are some that require you to poison drinks at certain moments at patrols so they don't see you do it, but most of them just have
>2 guards guarding a door
>a room next to the patrol a few meters away
>a distraction fuse box conveniently in there
> a container also in there

I’m still baffled that they put a chloroform bottle almost right next to the ventilation system in The Bank. The worst part is that there’s also another bottle in the deposit boxes.

>cunt devs keep the always online DRM despite buying themselves out and going with another publisher
>just ignore a good portion of the complaints about it and think people will happily gobble up the sequel

Is it just me or NPCs are way more annoying with that "muh personal space" in Hitman 2 compared to Hitman 2016?
Sometimes I'm fucking talking to someone and they'll interrupt themselves to tell me to back off.

My processor is 7 years old and has never had any trouble with it. Depends what you consider old, and how shit the processor was when it was new, I suppose.
Mine is an I5-3570K, 0 issues, hope that helps.
The game is great if you can run it.

>"Enough with the homophobic jokes"
What

the npcs are glitchy as hell. sometimes theyll just end conversations without anything happening. however in hitman 1, npcs will have you killed if you stare at them too long or pick up a screwdriver. thank god they fixed that but the concealable baton and concealable knife are useless in hitman 2.

>interesting locations
>one is a port
>the other one is some snowy prison
>turns out theyre both sniper assassin maps

Some items just seem totally useless.
The pipe is just a blunt weapon but for some reason it's considered illegal by everyone, while there are wrenches, bricks, etc that all aren't illegal.
Why is the pipe illegal when every other blunt item not?

did it though?
Apparently it peaked at 300k players some time after release and now it dropped off really hard (which is understandable considering its singleplayer)
Hitman videos still get a lot of views on youtube
I think it just feels dead because theres not a lot to talk about plot-wise

I think it's all aesthetics and style. There's no difference between the fish and the baton, but the baton looks cooler.

>a probably autistic man with a strangle fetish uses a fucking video game to get off
>his self awareness is so non-existent he feels the need to share his perversion with the whole world
what a time to be alive

I wouldn't mind the pipe if it had an alternate function, like the wrench or screwdriver. It's just an item you'd never pick up otherwise.

But why is the pipe illegal? If I was patted down and had a brick in my clothes vs a pipe, why is the pipe somehow illegal and the other not?

I think the audience is changed and is somewhat ageing. I grew up with these type of games and love them, but I think many modern gamers find Hitman (and maybe the stealth genre as a whole) repetitive, slow and ultimately boring. It’s absolutely unfortunate beyond Hitman, because the likelihood of us getting a good Splinter Cell is looking increasing dire.

I'm not sure. What I really find strange is that an ice pick is considered a legal item. How is a tool that's part of the common repertoire of a Mafia Hitman considered a legal item?

ADD MORE MAPS TO GHOST MODE. FUCK

>youtu.be/trLtHNQtTRY
this guy is hardcore Hitman fan and he says what every hitman fan think!
so yeah... this is why this game and the first fail

>This fucking grammar

I get that playing a game a lot really makes you good at pointing out mechanical flaws etc, but really if you've played what is supposed to be maybe a 20h experience for hundreds of hours then really I think you've probably forgotten about "the journey" at that point and treat the game more based on how replayable it is. I expect to play a hitman level maybe 3 times at most and I was okay with this iteration. But if I playedi tm ore than that of course I'd be bored.

Command, heard some strange noises. Moving in to investigate.

Damn.

>no jesper kyd
the H2's ost is pretty good tho, especially the bank

I'm sorry :(
yeah that's right

>no offensive accents
honestly this bothers me a lot, everyone except the main target is an american, they did remedy this in the mumbai level though

The goofy voices in Mumbai are borderline offensive like early 2000s voiceover accents. I'm surprised nobody complained online.

the problem with indian accents is that they really do sound like apu

>stand too close to guy
>"do you not find this awkward, because I find it very awkward" in a goofy accent

I think another big thing is that just a single mission in Season 2 takes an extreme amount of planning to pull of just one run due to the sheer size and complexity of many of the levels. It's mentally taxing and it means that just playing one mission is exhausting. I definitely welcome the idea of more small levels like Hokkaido.

But yeah, there's also the concern that once you get too good at a game, you're eventually going to get bored of it.

it didn't fail but you haven't done anything notable in your life so ok

Watching a SASO speedrun is amazing. When you know exactly what you're doing NPCs seem incredibly retarded.

Is India racist towards Indian people?

baton is an illegal item, or at least in master difficulty. fish is objectively superior because it can be wielded in your suit

Is the Fish still legal even on Master?

They're voiced by actual Indians.

pretty sure it is. after all, it's just a fish

Yes, Indians are retard subhumans with idiotic accents, so all depictions of Indian speech should be banned to protect them from people's ridicule and bullying.
t. leftist intellectual

It does, but actually pulling one off takes hours of practice. I basically only play the game without changing my starting outfit and the amount of planning it takes makes it feel like you're trying to plan an actual assassination. Half the game is just thinking about it long after you've put the game down and trying to come up with ways to kill X target with X weapon in your head.

Yeah but Master marks items that don't make sense for your outfit as illegal.

If I had to frisk a mechanic and he had a fish in his pants I wouldn't just let him through.

Mr. Intellectual why is there straw coming out of your shirt

dress as a clown

As much as I dislike Master difficulty, it was kind of fun figuring out how to SA/SO it knowing that basically every useful item was removed from the map so I had to be very exact about what items I brought with me.

There isn't.
t. as a leftist I am endowed with the power to decide what is and isn't true

That's why I like Master. Personally, I feel like the Season 2 maps aren't hard enough on Master.

I like that in my Season 1 map runs, I had to use every single item I brought with me in order to succeed, and I had to know exactly what to bring and when to use the one save alotted.

>47 can knock people out with a rolled up newspaper and a blueberry muffin
>Can somehow not kill someone firing a gold bar at their head at baseball speeds
Is it possible to learn this power

Does it have syringes?
t. dropped the series with Shitsolution

I wish they did more with it, like brought back each area having independent surveillance stations. I shouldn't be able to take out the cameras in the Ether lab by disabling the computer in the church basement, but that's exactly what I did to get SA/SO.

Removing 90% of items just feels lazy.

Yes.

The reason they change the way surveillance systems worked was because fans over on the forums complained about it. Fucking casuals ruin everything.

Fucking peasants. I wish we got some kind of hardcore mode where they brought that back and gave guards more complex routines instead of just having more guards and less items.

Never bothered me until last week their servers shit out mid-elusive-target and I had to wait for it to come back on to finish the mission.

What happened to Northernlion playing it? He stopped after like the 2nd ET.

hold on

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1077x249, 314K)

Is the clown guy still active? I haven't done it yet

He had some more Binding Of Isaac to play.

Why so many views?

Attached: anime_tomoko_concern.png (1488x892, 807K)

Yeah he's got about a week left to go. I still haven't done him either. I'm getting fed up with all the ET's being in the same locations, I want my fucking Bangkok, Colorado, and Mumbai ET suits already, god dammit.

I enjoyed watching him play this, I hoped he'd keep playing ETs at least.

based & redpilled

You forgot Whittleton Creek.

Their business model is trash. I legit put off buying this game about a year ago cause It was too much work to figure out what the fuck I should buy out of all the options.
Finally bought it yesterday on a sale and was surprised to find out that the thing I bought was still not complete and I had to spend another 5 euros.

comments are pretty wild too

Attached: was she ok.png (884x694, 64K)

I'm pissed they're giving that one meme gloves instead of a hat like they did for Colorado.

Attached: ET_Rewards_Overview.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

I haven't watched him in years. I loved Poison Mushroom and his Dark Souls LP.

kek that's a new ted bundy in the making

>mfw burgers call neoliberals "leftists"
keep voting for your corporist overlords and not for bernie because muh campus identity politics

Attached: slobodan praljak.jpg (442x509, 21K)

You should watch his Hitman 2 stuff then, he played through 2's campaign, then the legacy maps, then played Ghost Mode while Miami was the only map.

I found Giggles to be one of the better elusive targets.

Its pretty easy as a waiter just poisoning two drinks. Kind of goofy though how in the videos I've watched the clown's bodyguard can see you scaling the nearby building and doesn't think anything of it.

this is much, much better than absolution
plot isnt nearly as terrible, and if you liked blood money and the open ended style of that game, you will fall in love with 2.

You can unlock them.

I find poisoning drinks/food directly more fun.

I don't get why people are completely okay with their drink becoming fizzy just because a waiter did it

>Poison a sugar bowl with pills
>This somehow works and nobody notices the pills laying in it

>chloroform bottle
>can just bash someone over the head with it

Niche market, the game requires a little thinking and patience, the story is secondary, is heavily focused on pure gameplay, and trial and error.

>implying that wasn't intentional humour on the dev's part

>knock someone out with a newspaper while someone watches
>JESUS, THATS PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE AT THE LEAST, MAN

>THAT MAN IS POSSESSED BY THE DEVIL

White male protagonist.

>hits someone over the head with a medieval mace
>dumps their body in a freezer
>this is somehow non-lethal

My theory is that 47 has such perfect control over his own strength that whether or not a weapon is lethal or non-lethal comes entirely down to his own will.

i dont think it did, i think people have always just over estimated the mass appeal of hitman. Even before the stealth genre died hitman was always a niche title.

Everyone i know who actually played Hitman and Hitman 2 loved them. and i think they're the definitive hitman games. The only way to make it better is if io decided to remake the blood money missions into the new engine

Explains how he can lob a 25lb gold bar at someone's skull and not kill them

I would pay full price for a pack of remade missions from previous Hitman games. They would have to figure out how to get elevators working again for a lot of them though.

I don’t understand how elevators are such an issue for the engine. Wouldn’t you just need to make a platform that goes up and down?

I have no idea. I remember reading it might be something about items placed on the elevators or whatever. No idea if IO ever gave an official reason for it.

I did see in the dev stream talking about the design for the bank, the map designer said how they don't like to just have stairs from the bottom of the map straight to the top, they want it to be more complex to get from floor to floor, which is fine, but damn some maps just seem so weird without them.

Are there any examples of moving platforms, vertical or horizontal, in nuhitman? I can't actually think of any.

Bangkok is the only part where it seems out of place. In fact, Bangkok makes no sense in general considering that there are dozens of guests, yet only 5 rooms not taken up by the recording crew.

The other levels seem to make good excuses by using broken elevator shafts.

Yeah Bangkok is definitely the weakest hotel level in the series, and probably my least favorite level in 2016. Even below Colorado which everyone hates.

The race cars are physical objects, so a moving object clearing isn’t an issue for the engine. I think the placing items thing sounds plausible though. Getting items to move with the elevator and not create lots of bugs sounds like a technical nightmare.

I really hope they change up the formula for S3. I'm sick of getting 5-6 gigantic levels. I would rather have 10-12 medium-small sized ones.

Damn, after playing Nu-man so long I didn't realize how erotic it sounded when you murdered the women by drowning them in the toilet.

>The weakest hotel level in the series
Nothing can be worse than Terminus.

Terminus could actually be fun if it was in a real Hitman game instead of Absolution.

I honestly think the reason the new HITMAN games aren't doing as well as people think they are because of the mixed bag when it comes to levels and content.

Always online and timed-exclusive content are always going to be turn offs for consumers, and alot of the levels range from anywhere between the best in the entire series to absolutely abysmal to play through due to how long they take to finish (I'm looking at the big ass maps with more than 2 targets). They can be extremely stressful to play through as well, especially trying to SASO Master mode when you have one save and a lot of targets.

However, I think with each new "major" content they release they are listening to fans and applying feedback. The Bank was an excellent map, despite its easiness, its maximum comfy and is focused enough to not feel overwhelming. I also enjoyed casually playing through most of the HITMAN 2 maps compared to Season 1, where most of the maps were more extreme in their qualities (Hokkaido and Sapienza were amazing, Paris and Marrakesh are okay, Bangkok is interesting due to the Hotel setting and targets but otherwise eh, Colorado shouldn't have been made).

Overall I would rate the levels as
>Amazing
Sapienza
Hokkaido
Miami
Mumbai
New York Bank

>Fun but not as good
Paris
Marrakesh (Night time)
Whittleton Creek
Isle of Sgail

>Meh
Bangkok
Marrakesh (Day time)

>DELET THIS
Santa Fortuna
Colorado

Attached: 1550309419160.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>DELET THIS
>Santa Fortuna
You're lucky this is at the end of your post as I would have stopped reading whenever I got to this absolutely retarded opinion.

I feel like some of the maps have a lot of potential for bonus missions that's being wasted. For example Bangkok could be good if they made a bonus mission utilizing the hotel without all the faggy band shit in it, just a normal hotel with some VIP targets or something, but then even in the Patient Zero mission in Bangkok one whole side of the building is completely dedicated to the now useless faggy band shit.

The first level was free for that weekend and it dropped cards.
Every chink and their mother got a million accounts to farm it to resell

>liking Santa Fortuna despite its massive fucking size, three targets, and the fact Jorge Franco has his dick hugged by security at all times in one of the most densely secure areas of the whole map
SASO master is a fucking nightmare

Why the fuck are cards even worth anything? Every once in a while I sell off all mine and get enough to buy some cheapo indie game or something on sale. I have no idea why people want them.

Big maps are great but they really need to work on connecting the targets a little better.

I love it but I don't like how it straight up tells you all the tricks and things you can do right up front. The only way to not know is to not look at the challenges etc.

I hate the opportunity system. Even if you turn the hints off, events never unfold on their own, 47 always has to initiate it. Makes the levels feel kind of lifeless compared to previous things where things would play out on their own even if 47 wasn't involved.

How is SASO hard in Santa Fortuna? Andrea is practically free if you jump to her mansion from the side, kill off the camera, go up the balcony and poison her drink. Jorge is a joke if you go through the jungle near the shaman and stealth through the bushes into the small room with the air conditioner, kill him and hide him. And then you just work your way from there over to the mansion, enter from the rear, knock out the maid on the side and hide her in a container, then sneak up the pipe to Rico's bathroom, coin him in and kill him. Then you simply escape with one of his cars. Easy ass SASO.

There are some maps where things happen regardless of input of the player. One of the Patient Zero maps (the one in Sapienza) has a one time meeting that happens regardless if the player initiates anything or not.

I think the design decision for that though is because if you have stuff being triggered on a timescale no matter what, it can cause frustrations with players who like to plan everything out and have total control of the initiation and triggering of events. Giving the player more control makes planning SASO more satisfying for most players if I were to guess, plus its a standard game deisgn principle that the less control you give a player the less engaged they will be and have less fun/lose attention faster.

I was attempting SASO Sniper Assassin, so I couldn't use any accident/poison kills. I got Andrea and Rico easy, but Jorge is biting my ass with all the guards/worker/cameras in the coca fields.

SOMEONE'S DOING STUFF THEY SHOULDN'T

Is Hitman Blood Money the best game to start with?

Yes. It's the easiest and is the template for the new game.

Yes, but it might take some fucking around to get it to run properly on newer machines.

Thanks. I hope GOG's copy is easier on newer machines.
I tried Hitman 2016, and was impressed with how you could start at different places and had some kind of 'loadout' in the game. Not to mention the amount of detail and ways to complete your missions.
Unfortunately this toaster couldn't run Hitman 2016 in a way that I think is good.

Blood Money doesn't let you start at different places, but you do have a lot more available in your starting loadout. Fiber wire, syringes, lockpick, binoculars, and the coin all come standard.

That's okay. I'm not expecting things to be the same. Just that it be fun.

Well that it definitely is. A lot of people still consider Blood Money the best in the series.

Is Absolution really a 'bad' game? Or just a bad 'Hitman' game?

Attached: hitman-absolution-640x360.jpg?resize=640%2C360&ssl=1.jpg (640x360, 22K)

It's genuinely a bad game, but you know what? Now that the dust has settled and the series survived beyond Absolution, I think we can all admit it did have some nice features in it, even if the game overall was bad.

It had some questionable design decisions. If you treat it as an action stealth game, ignore the points/ranking system for each level, and play through it on Normal difficulty it's okay.

Literally not much different from Hitman 2016.

Senses, QTE, NonExistant story, shitgunplay still make a showing in the newer games. Absolution was a good game in the same way Sleeping dogs was good, funny and campy.

>Hope level
>Stand next to cop
>"How ya doin"
>Few seconds later
>"YOU WANNA BACK THE FUCK UP"

>Literally not much different from Hitman 2016.
no

Sounds about right.

>Play this level
>Pick up a kitchen knife and throw it at the guard and dad seconds after they walk by
>Walk out and onto the bridge
>Open fire at the remaining target's car several times and luckily snag the kill
>Mission complete
This was the easiest and most disappointing level

This is some good bait. The BIG difference between Nu-HITMAN and Absolution is that nu-HITMAN has amazing level design that encourages experimentation and planning, whereas Absolution is literally
>follow these linear corridors/paths and use the instinct mechanic at the right time to slip by guards
Also, Sleeping Dogs was good more than just the campiness, it was legitimately one of the best sandbox games of last gen. Absolution... it doesn't even hold a candle to most non-Hitman stealth games.

Attached: 1532917626491.gif (323x221, 208K)

You're supposed to hide the kills stupid.

>non-target kills
>"wtf this is too easy"

>encourages experimentation
No it doesn't.
It's literally: follow this marker and do this mission story. Now follow this marker.

If you want to play it that way, sure. But you can also do stupid ass crazy shit and experiment without doing any of the mission story or triggers; they are completely optional.

The Fitgirl repack doesn't come with an online crack so I didn't bother if they weren't being tracked. That being said, having online ICA suppressor pistols, coins, the fiber wire, and the pale duck at your disposal made the game a bit too monotonous.

I just played that level, by far the worst so far

It's not fucking Phantom Pain. You can barely do shit.

>still no agent 17 suit
this game sucks

>The Undying look is just a normal recolor and not actually Sean Bean's suit with the vest and unbuttoned shirt

I feel deeply betrayed.

Beaned

are you the 360 christmas cheevo kid all grown up?

>I don't believe you're on the guest list, mate.

Attached: 1505609868301.jpg (200x350, 8K)

Why do people complain about your disguises being blown in Absolution when Contracts did the same thing? At least Absolution let you know how close you were to having your cover blown and gave you a way to hide it.

Attached: confused ninja shipgirl.png (314x278, 129K)

why wouldn’t the ICA want to get their hands on FOXDIE?

Because unlike the new hitman, if you get a disguise EVERYONE with the same disguise can see through it.

>disguise yourself as a street food vendor
>every single goddamn vendor in the city can see through your disguise.

At least in the new hitman there are only a few that can see through your disguise.

If it leaked they'd be out of a job.

just put a patent on it

Just bought it on sale. Going in to a mission blind for the first time on master difficulty and figuring out the mission stories without the hints or waypoints was one of the most rewarding game experiences I've had in a long time.

Attached: 1562118768404.jpg (750x1000, 138K)

>you now remember that one wrestling scene in absolution
youtu.be/LXghuXCOnv4

Attached: 6C517250-185A-467D-993D-B0515B017530.jpg (750x490, 59K)

Why didn't I think of that? Perfect!

Attached: 1536109987979.jpg (480x344, 34K)

why couldnt this shit game be non-canon
it fucks with the story and challenges the status quo so bad

Personally I think there should be more enforcers if you're the wrong skin color for the location entirely

47 shouldn't be able to fit in in Mumbai or Santa Fortuna as easily as he does

if theres one thing that pisses me off about nu-hitman is the lazy outfits
a lot of them are just the same buttoned down casual suits(aka the sapienza suit recolors)
or just recolors but a bit fancy, like removing the suit jacket (like that blue one in the hitman 2 levels, which im pretty sure is a recolored summer suit from marrakesh with the suit jacket gone)
wish they were a bit more creative like the new york outfit, that looked sick.
the miami outfit is literally a copy-paste of the sapienza outfit.

I really don't recommend doing Master from the start. It removes so many items from the level that it can make exploring feel pointless.

shit game
good elements it had did get carried over, but the story was horrendous and it was just a generic action stealth-game

I'm still autismopissed that the Mumbai outfit doesn't have a belt. What a basic thing to fuck up.

Post your favourite Hitman track
youtu.be/KeEMlr_bb0Q

Attached: E5B655C1-96E1-4000-AF34-F598EDF07C7B.jpg (448x537, 42K)

yes, its the most open-ended and the best aside from nu-hitman for sure.
it lays the groundwork for what nu-hitman expands on, great game, and the best part is that most hitman games are self-contained story, with not much mention to the other ones, the most this one does is have a loose connection wtih contracts and just mentions 47's origin, so youll have a grand time.
besides most people play hitman for the levels

the game has one level for free so thats probably why, those 300k players are either bots for the trading cards, free players, and very few people who actually bought it.

>tfw trying to replay Hitman 2
I’m not sure how I beat this game when I was a kid.

Attached: 3B44C72A-3F77-4574-AC95-0FCD5450D6E7.jpg (1066x1071, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-CUUOnE7bBk

One of my favorite levels for sure.

>Those fucking one-way mirror hidden passegways to spy on the maids in the shower

What a mad lad.

hello time traveler.

kek
Imagine being that much of a casual compared to your younger self.
You should've kys when you were at your peak.

The enforcer system is cool but sometimes it really feels like they picked who should be an enforcer at complete random instead of logically thinking about it.

thats unfortunate, cause this game is so fucking goooooood

I have how they're more worried on showing they're stupid ass "look how many people we can fit into this!" engine instead of making tighter, more detailed levels.

They mostly feel boring these days too. It's just "normal place in another country". Where are the equivalents of meat king party or dance with the devil?

Remember, those are just Steam/PC numbers. I would assume PS4 and Xbox numbers would be just as high if not higher.

>when this kicks in after you kill your target
youtube.com/watch?v=VGlhoUE86gA

I wish the devs continued the dark atmosphere of Contracts. Nu-man feels like a light hearted PG-13 affair but with more murder at times. I want more disturbing content. I like the idea of the Hitman games being more like horror games.

nobody in nz wants to spend $120 when you can grab a preowned blood money and absolution for $14

I think using large areas is fine when done right. Sapienza is obviously the fan favorite example. You have the whole city and everything to work with, a little safehouse for 47 which is a sadly underutilized concept in the rest of the levels, and then you have the mansion and lab which both have their own atmosphere and personality.

Mumbai has a good example in the Slum Queen trainyard hideout thing, but that's all I can think of.

>have to completely master all of the levels to unlock a suit
>already played the shit out of all the levels, thus have no desire to play them again in my new suit
>suit doesn't carry over to the next game

Ridiculous bullshit

It's just a suit.

What suit are we talking about?

Isle of Sgail takes place at a cult dinner party in a castle and the Bank level is extremely tight and focused. Hokkaido's gimmick is an AI powered hospital/spa resort and is pretty small too. Paris takes place at a fashion show party in a big mansion.

Attached: 1543598225892.gif (512x807, 469K)

LOOK DANIEL, SHE'S NICE

Is this game worth a pirate and does the pirate version allow you to unlock gear?

>ARE YOU TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME OR ARE YOU TRYING TO BE INTIMATE WITH ME
10/10 IO, never change

og hitman 2's disguise shit is so unforgiving
how do i get past anathema!?!?!?!??!

agreed, the dark almost horror like aesthetic was much more fitting.

It's worth a buy, and no pirated copies can't unlock shit.

Take the postman disguise and deliver the flowers, fiber wire the don while he's in his bedroom, leave the mansion, get the delivery disguise, sneak into the basement to find Vittorio, sneak out

I still remember this shit from like 20 years ago god damn.

I dunno.. she's a little slim.

Based chubby chaser Daniel

>choke someone but don't press the button
>"you were stronger in Blood Money"

tried doing that while ago, thing is postman isnt allowed in the house and bodyguards are everywhere, my next step was to get one of their disguises but all the bodyguards recognize you from a mile away, at least contracts was reasonable and was essentially 'if you dont run too much, dont stand in front of them like a dumbass, youre good."

Attached: 1466754891001.jpg (180x200, 9K)

Yeah. The maps are just... there. The people you're killing are boring and unmemorable in every way. I finished the first game months ago and i can't even remember most of the targets. Now for BM i do.

There is barely any sense of danger or mystery like it used to in these old games. Game has zero atmosphere, unlike Contracts where it was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Just making a huge area and throw 3 boring targets at us is getting tiresome.

Not saying the game is shit, far from it, but it lost that charm that made us want to go back again and again and again.

Sapienza looks great and has plenty to see, but the most memorable parts for me were the smaller areas like the church and the mansion, simply because they feel different and have a different vibe to them.

The rest feels more like a tourism simulator. I get it IOI, you want to show off how many NPCs you can fit on the screen.

Then just snipe the don when he's golfing on his balcony.

Hokkaido and the Bank go more in the right direction. Most of the others don't.

i actually think the targets are much more memorable, some of them at least
silvio caruso for example actually had some character to him, some of them are just forgettable but at least youre in more direct contact with them.
though i do agree, i wish new hitman was still the pseudo horror game contracts was, its the perfect setting for a contract killer like agent 47.
the new games feel more like a bond movie, make me feel like an assassin in a fucked up world killing people who really deserve it. if you just placed me in these levels without background info of "yatta yatta dangerous virus yatta yatta leader of bad organization" i would think these were innocent people, contracts showed you that your contracts were real scum.
though i fucking love sapienza, literally my favorite level in nu-hitman.

Being fair, the gameplay is the best the series ever had, the places are beautiful and i'm not trying to say it's shit. It's just those types of sequels i played, had fun, but don't really want to play again.

I have never played with Opportunities on, and you are retarded if you do.
The first thing i did in the option when i installed 2016 was set up everything on the HUD to "Blood Money Professional", aka only Targets on the minimap, no instinct, no opportunities,

It's not an AAA game and wasn't expected to sell like one. It's fine.

do you turn any options on for elusive targets?

No, why bother? Most ETs are easy as shit.

>Game has zero atmosphere, unlike Contracts where it was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
The new games are too light (both in theme and actual level lighting), and the lack of Kyd really hurts it too.
It used to be MUCH grittier, now 47 is a suave James Bond copy

>still no elevators
Embarrassing.

Why didn't they get Kyd anyway? Wasn't he with Io from the start?

Hitman is at it's most fun when you're playing it wrong

NPC reactions to you beating up others in front of them are great

Sgail and Bank have great music, I actually think the new composer has potential now.

Was trying to buy the original on PS Store but only saw a 60 dollar version yet I see it at retailers for 20..

Is this the Jew Agenda?

Attached: 1556505850474.jpg (958x576, 53K)

IIRC, Kyd upped his price for doing contract work WAY up after doing work for Assassin's Creed. It pushed him even further on the map to the point he became well known even to normie video game players.

Crazy to think he wouldn't just make a good deal with the company he helped create.

>need to play sniper maps to unlock everything now
Kill me.

>tfw never going to unlock the phantom suit

I can help you if you want. Just keep killing non targets to keep the score under 5.

Appreciate it but I can't get on right now anyway

THERES SOME MANIAC CHOKING PEOPLE OUT

I cant remember it but there's one that's absurdly specific about choke holds

>choking someone out while they're vomiting doesn't kill them

Glad I'm not the only one that thought about that.

I just bought it and finished the first level. It was good for a short level, how does the rest of the game compare?

Episodic Jewing.

Pretty great. Even the bad levels are only bad relatively, they're still pretty good on their own.

How hard is to get into the multiplayer? I assume you can schedule things in the Steam forums? I will only get to play Hitman 2 in a few weeks from now, and although i been doing the ET, i have completely ignored the multiplayer thingy.

I don't think anyone actually plays it. Just gotta set up with someone and grind it out.

The game is very casualized but there isn't any alternative so it'll do

Good thing you can play on Master mode and turn off all HUD and casual elements.

Not sure if it failed but I hope it did.
>single player game that's always online and has time limited content
Absolute cancer.