Post your predictions for the last two fighters in Smash Ultimate

Post your predictions for the last two fighters in Smash Ultimate.
I’ll go

Doom Marine & Morrigan

Attached: BDD7B082-1770-48FB-B7D6-48528D8846EC.png (722x725, 67K)

Wario
& Crazy Miner

Attached: wariobootleg.jpg (1280x768, 170K)

Morrigan & Doom are literal who's that normalfag Nintendo fans don't care about. Everyone who has been added is an iconic part of Nintendo history

Agumon and someone from Capcom

doomguy and crash
what compels a man to make such a wrong statement

Attached: 1561037973714.png (338x338, 230K)

sorry pal theres a better wario knockoff coming

Attached: pizza tower.png (512x512, 18K)

Digimon is not popular, and not mainstream.
That's why doomguy can't make it, but Halo guy can. He's like a cartoon hero like Snake has become.

Anything that isn't in this picture is absolutely literal who tier garbage that normalfags have never played or even know exist. When you ask someone in real life for their favorite PC game, they will mention one of these or a multiplatform console game like GTA V. Nobody fucking cares about Doom outside this board, the average Nintendo fan is between the ages of 16-20

Attached: copeBoomers.jpg (3000x1038, 3.64M)

This, Doom is completely literal who outside internet forums. People on this board think Yea Forums accounts for the entire gaming community

If Doomguy/Slayer/Marine makes it into Smash Ultimate, it'll be a remarkable stroke of good luck from Nintendo's shareholders, given that Doomguy had little momentum even during Ultimate's non DLC era and i'd be surprised that people like shareholders could confidently say " Yes, there is a significant demographic of people that would buy Smash to play as Doomguy " ( Turns out there is, but it's a pretty pecular assumption to make )
Feel free to screencap this and make a fool out of me when i'm proven wrong but i'm almost certain Doomguy won't be in Ultimate, or at the very least, the first fighter's pass, if there is a 2nd one.

>Nintendo fans
lmao

how are people this blind

It's just a different demographic.
Smash caters to people who are already in line to buy their games. And those people give zero shits about Doom, but might have played Halo when they were kids or something.

logical but would be rad if you're wrong

> Implying Zoomers who don't even know what Bugs Bunny is have heard about your literal who & obscure meme shooter

2B & Master Chief.

banjo really made you people go off the deep end huh
>muh 64 games
doom had a 64 game too

Attached: binji.jpg (1300x649, 74K)

tifa and doom slayer

Porky Minch and Doomguy have the most evidence, I think it’s going to be them.

Scorpion and Steve

Most people couldn't even name you a single N64 game besides Mario 64, Mario Kart, Zelda & Smash. If you seriously fucking think that anyone was playing your piece of shit meme game instead of fucking GoldenEye. You are incredibly delusional

DLC 4: Doom Slayer
DLC 5: I can’t tell who it might be but I’ll say Sans as a placeholder until I think of something better

> The Steve discord has moved onto Doomguy & Shantae posting

I want to be in the Peppino in Smash timeline

saying people don't remember anything aside from core nintendo-made games then saying they all played goldeneye is a pretty massive contradiction there buddy, its almost as stupid as ignoring the massive success of doom 1&2 but im sure you'll pull something about that out of your ass

Attached: confusión.png (582x681, 281K)

StarCraft, Bioshock, Portal, Diablo 2, etc, are all literally forgotten PC trash at this point that has 0% chance of getting in.

Dante and Travis Touchdown

Attached: No More Heroes III.jpg (724x1024, 163K)

and i want to be in the Pizza Tower is Shovelknight-tier Success timeline
or at least to the point the devs get a "candance of hyrule" situation where nintendo just gives them the keys to warioland

I'd be glad to be wrong, Doom is a cool game and i'd be interested to see how Doomguy would turn out.

how the fuck is tifa shantea?

Cope, 46,000 Americans were polled in 2017 to name their favorite games. Goldeneye was included in every regions top 12