GOOD MOOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that I, the moth (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that I, the moth (yes, THE moth from outside) will be entering your room tonight! Make sure to open your window to let in more bros to evacuate the smell when the moth flies into the lightbulb!

>b-but I don't even have the lights on, why would you want to get in!
Yikes! That's a large assumption to make. First, how do you not have any lights on? I can clearly see your monitor's glare. That's a light. And while you're busy obsessing over stinkbugfags, I WILL be landing on the wall way out of reach. You won't be getting rid of me without covering all of your shit in RAID! All of my bros will also come in when you turn on the lights to see where I am! But feel free to continue being afraid of brown butterflies. Your terror while you lie in bed as I flutter over your face will only be all the more sweeter!

Attached: S0W0JQ40YQ503QRQWR703QYKOQP0S0E0JRZQBRFKJQ40WRLQARYK1R3KURJKWRHQVRJKJQRQ1RLQWR.jpg (560x497, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W86cTIoMv2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he hates moths
what are you, gay?

>t. ugly autistic retard knock-off butterfly

Nice try moth, but you clearly are female.

moths are cute

What do moths even do?

I just let the moths in.

I am literally covered in moths as I type this. It's fine.

This is stupid

I keep seeing a brown bug that smells like shit every time I kill one, they're fucking everywhere too.

This

Attached: Moth.jpg (863x1200, 750K)

Cute moth

Attached: gelbooru.com 4774831 1girl antennae ass blue_eyes bug detached_sleeves fingerless_gloves fur_coat fu (850x601, 61K)

>tfw no moth gf

I can't wait my flying friend! Please feel free to bring as many of your dusty brethren into my abode as you like! Spread the word, I'm hosting the event of the summer, I'm sure you and your kin will find it positively electrifying.

Attached: 1-pcs-Rechargeable-Electric-Insect-Bug-Bat-Wasp-Mosquito-Zapper-Swatter-Racket-anti-mosquito-killer- (1000x1000, 144K)

Moths are okay.
Now the mosquitoes, they can fuck right off, I'm tired of those little bitches getting right up in my ears when I'm trying to sleep.

Nice try idiot my house is lit entirely by torches and open fires.

Attached: 1438039081733.gif (540x232, 1.15M)

Moths are fine. Fuck flies tho.

>tfw live in a house made 5 years ago

bugs can't get me if I never go outside

Attached: 1455840874198.gif (260x195, 2.56M)

I let moths in through the window until one these motherfuckers came through. I'm not having a bird fluttering through my room while I sleep.

Attached: hugemoth.jpg (625x440, 59K)

moth pussy

moths terrify me and i dont understand why

lamp

Alright time for this story again, I guess.

>Be me, about three years ago, summer
>Chilling out at night on the computer because my sleeping regime is fucked
>Tiny little moth lands on my monitor
>Flicks its little antenna around, crawls around a bit, but mostly just stays still
>Watchin' me play vidya the whole night, flies behind my monitor in the morning
>Couple nights of the same thing
>One night it lands on my hand, flicks its flickers at me then goes back to the screen
>Cute
>Next night does the same thing but stays for longer and crawls up my arm a bit
>Couple nights later of the same, eventually moves up to my shoulder
>One night lands on my nose for a second and just stares at me, then goes back to the screen
>Eventually it lands on my leg, crawls around a bit, then leaves again
>One night lands on my leg again, starts crawling up it
>Crawls right into my fucking boxers

I don't know what happened to the moth because I didn't see it come out, but I didn't feel anything nor did I move while it was doing whatever it was doing so I didn't squish it.

Who do I contact for being molested by a moth, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1519474585765.jpg (3724x2548, 1.24M)

Attached: 6234662624624624624.jpg (800x1170, 661K)

That isn't what a moth looks like delusional anime faggot

Fuck off mothigger, why do you waste your 24 hours of life by bothering me instead of mating?
I hope you die a virgin, ugly butterfly

I love lamp

Attached: 496.jpg (613x729, 57K)

Thanks, doc.

I don't mind moths. Mayflies on the other hand, they piss me off.

It's an instinctive primal fear like that of spiders, the dark and deep open water. It's built into your DNA because those who didn't fear creatures with the outline of a moth in prehistory fell prey to them. The tales of the mothman you've heard? Well...

moths are fine

>t. stinkbug
This is a false flag, moths are bros.

Based moths

Fake news. Moths do not have delicious titties.

Jokes on you, my dick will be out.

Attached: 1544763157451.png (993x768, 844K)

Trying to get moths out of my room is like herding cats. Only one has managed to stay still on a piece of paper.

You just have poor imagination.

Great video games thread ya fuckin simp

Moths would be fine if they knew their place, but they're even dumber than flies, flying in front of your face like hot shit, fuck you moths

you have a phobia called mottephobia my friend. it's usually caused by a traumatic event in your past such as being molested by a man in a moth costume

moths are cool. mosquitoes and crane flies are the real menaces

Attached: mothe.jfif.jpg (1500x900, 155K)

Squishy moff

Attached: file.png (325x292, 125K)

>find a new bug in my room every night but never the same one twice
what is this phenomenon? is the bug just evolving into a different bug every night? I never fight bodies either.

I want to FUCK a moth.

Attached: 1551038993455.jpg (1280x1837, 290K)

Just gently squish em so they don't bloody up the wall or whatever.

Why does this fucking moth have more charisma than me

Attached: 1424486513707.jpg (800x720, 88K)

Can confirm, I'm a guy that dresses up as a moth and goes around molesting strangers. There isn't a lot of money in it, but I like my job.

SKKKT SKKKT NO NEED TO OPEN THE WINDOW FRIEND TK TK
WE'RE TK TK ALREADY HERE TK
MIND IF WE WATCH YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES TK TK TK

why can't moths be strong so they could keep the spiders outta my fucking room for me

Attached: B0060239_10593877.jpg (827x620, 57K)

BASED MOTH

FUCK B*TTERFLIES

Breed, die, and look spectacular while doing it. They don't live long.

Do you like in a jar? It may be that your owner is trying to manifest a curse.

sadly i've got bigger fish to fry at the moment

Attached: 5b11904b5e48ec2a008b45b9-750-563.jpg (750x563, 37K)

wow fuck that

What's even the point of having this many legs? Imagine buying shoes when you have 50 feet. Ridiculous.

Spiders are bros user.
I don't like them, but they are indeed useful for keeping the rest of the annoying bugs at bay.
They don't want to bother you usually. They stick to a quiet corner but if they need to run across the room they wait until the coast is clear and it's quite and try to get to the other side they need to be without trying to be too much bother.

*ahem*

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: cicada.jpg (1660x1488, 310K)

what bug is that?

I only do that to the bog standard tiny ones, these ones were a decent size.

Attached: 1527007326471.jpg (500x747, 17K)

one of these guys came into my room last night. for as long as I observed him he didn't really do much aside from crawling on the window and losing grip and falling down like a retard a few times. he presumably left some time in the middle of the night while I was asleep cause he wasn't there in the morning.

Attached: grasshopper.jpg (1000x547, 277K)

I reckon it's not a real bug but a shapeshifting creature spying on you.

Thanks OP, gave me a much needed laugh.

Attached: 321lk3jkld.jpg (288x297, 17K)

how can you even get rid of all of them, short of burning the whole place down

It's a bedbug user. You should know these things.

He's inside you

i believe you mr spider but i can't get over how creepy they look i'm able to let tiny ones on my hand now but dang they're scary

It's ok if i find those green colored disgusting but totally ok with the brown colored.

bugs don't need to buy shoes you fucking idiot

This is a nice thread.

Attached: 1562469351922.jpg (438x430, 16K)

what is your true and tried method for defeating cockroaches, Yea Forums? I aim to be prepared for this summer.

Attached: pests_bugs_cockroach-768x512.jpg (768x512, 25K)

Attached: mfw.png (1354x784, 869K)

never in my entire life have i seen one

Moving to a new house and changing my name

Did you know that scorpions naturally attract moths to them?

Attached: Female_Emperor_Scorpion.jpg (1280x850, 187K)

Make sure to bump into the back of my head while I'm fapping and get trapped in a plastic bag to start rustling when I'm just falling asleep. Thank you.

Sorry, only letting fairies in.

Those faggots stole my couch two months ago.

One clean uppercut should do the job

Attached: Uppercut.png (867x925, 1019K)

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to No one (yes,no one)getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when it’s cancelled and refunded with no money back!

>H-HAH! NINTENDO WONT CANCEL THE FIGTER PASS AND DELETE THE DATA FOR FIGHTERS
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” statement instantly invalidate a history of delayed and cancelled nintendo games! Unlike your “smash bros” nintenders, Getting cancelled is common among other games. Ever heard of metroid,animal crossing,mother 3,and f-zero? And while you’re busy obsessing over smash, care to explain how smash is profitable enough for de-el-sea?Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter.

>b-but this entire shitpost is fucking stupid!

Shitpost?sorry no.THIS GAME IS CANCELLED

Oh that's great because I happen to be one of those!

Attached: 1532895363421.png (417x313, 207K)

>flies right up to your ear
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 03_tethered_mosquito45.jpg (3276x2301, 1.22M)

bed bugs

keep spraying anything that can potentially kill them for months. you can get rid of them, its just a long process

Hey bro it's me, your friendly Octobuddy! I know you like playing Splatoon so I dropped by to watch! Don't mind me, I'll just sit on your shoulder while you play pay me no mind!

Attached: blue-octopus-inhand.jpg (800x422, 53K)

This thing is literally ruined my bathroom ceiling.

Attached: LyraEDISServlet.jpg (650x431, 168K)

I firmly believe that moths truly are autistic, but I truly find them to be adorable

Attached: moth.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

What now asshole?

Attached: 0511-0809-1514-4734_Cartoon_Spider_Wearing_Sneakers_Clip_Art_clipart_image.jpg.png (350x350, 103K)

Probably because his tale looks like big penis.

ez, don't live in a shithole with cockroaches

Attached: 1532939062722.png (751x820, 150K)

>brown butterflies
MOTHS AREN'T BUTTERFLIES YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

Attached: MACKIE.jpg (312x411, 13K)

Attached: scorpion kekng.png (685x493, 392K)

>crawls into your monitor
nothing personal kid

Attached: Bug.jpg (348x465, 8K)

dude, let me in

Attached: thicc.jpg (3024x4032, 875K)

A komodo dragon?

Based Lizard, he's doing the Lord's work.

Should have given it a bath, silly.

Attached: 1552164880878.jpg (640x480, 55K)

I wish every single one of you died.

No one will believe you. You were asking for it.

Wearing breathable clothes in a dark room and letting the moth explore you? That thing was in hog- excuse me, moth heaven.

What I hate the most about moths is that they don't just die, they explode into dust and they make an insane mess. You can't just smack them while they're on a wall because they will mess you right up.

I used to hate having Spiders outside.
But when I realized they're the reason my house never has any bugs, I found it ok. I just wish they didnt make such a huge mess of silk

what are some games that let you crossbreed unholy abominations?

Attached: spricket.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

our instincts are fucking retarded, there is no reason why looking at a 200 gram bug should scare us this much, yet some of us find lions cute

Attached: kazooie.jpg (1200x857, 102K)

>yet some of us find lions cute
>Implying they aren't

Attached: 1550351781255.gif (416x234, 2M)

Sonic Adventure 2.

>200 gram bug
the fuck kinda bug is that supposed to be?

These little bros are harmless, if a bit of a nuisance.

i actually jumped a little when he woke up spooked

Most of our ancestors didn't evolve in locations with lions. Poisonous bugs, on the other hand, are pretty much everywhere.

Cats are just ridiculously cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=W86cTIoMv2U

Listen here you son of a bitch, I'm real real friendly when it comes to insects outside, but if you come into MY HOUSE, I will not hesitate to splatter you with my shoe. You've been warned

Attached: grantorino01.jpg (450x300, 44K)

You're lying in bed when this asshole gets between your bedroom walls at 2 in the morning.

What do you do?

Attached: chirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirpMAKEITFUCKINGSTOP.jpg (1200x1134, 134K)

monster crown

Attached: satan.jpg (500x640, 215K)

Shhhh! The hive is sleeping!

Attached: -503975.jpg (590x350, 51K)

I put on a podcast or lets play for white noise

There's a plague of moths this summer where I live. Fuckers keep crashing into my face.

Attached: 1561866080729.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>WHO DARES TEAR MY GAZE FROM THE INFINITE AB- oh hi master gimme gimme pet pet

Best post in months user

Attached: 1547566289766.png (960x600, 18K)

So before humans moths would just fly up at the moon? For height or something?

Not today.

Attached: .jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

It's fucking adorable

>Who do I contact
Contact your local spiders, they'll set up shop in your room and make sure any flying fuckers don't molest you again.

Reminder that cats and dogs are genuinely capable of feeling love, we have observed brain activity when they look at their "humans" and they experience the same sensation as humans do when they look at a very close family member or offspring.

WAKE UP

>pet bug
>it squeaks at you

Cute!

Attached: meepmeep.jpg (720x405, 242K)

>a moth starts making mating noises inside your room
Ok, centipedebro, I don't like you and you don't like me but I let you stay inside my house if you deal with these guys for me.

Attached: IMG_20190705_031102.jpg (3120x4160, 2.07M)

Attached: spiderpet.gif (480x270, 988K)

When I look at a close family member, I think "Ah shit, relaxation times over"

>Lewding moths
Is nothing sacred?

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: 2018071319454853224.jpg (800x400, 51K)

>tfw work in real estate
>bedbugs have to get an entirely separate heat-treatment addendum from the general pests one since they're that bullshit to kill

I feel really bad for the former classmate I had who had them in his fucking backpack.

They were trying to defeat our greatest enemy, the Lunarians to pave the way for their best friend humanity.

Spiders, on the other hand, feel nothing and only wish to kill

>tfw live in country with only small sparse moths
feelsgoodman

Attached: handyrandy.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Okay racist.

Attached: 1556624015960.jpg (663x415, 70K)

Fuck you they leave cool cocoons, make chill noise when its hot as fuck, and look awesome! You leave around piss bottles, have a stroke when its hot as fuck, and look like shit.

Attached: 6DF72C10-B450-4151-8E9F-1F07D0D15A0E.jpg (210x240, 13K)

There's loads of other insects waiting for you in prison, randy

FUCK spiders
I tried to watch Zero Dark Thirty on Wednesday, long ass film already, and this big bastard squats in the corner of the room like a slav forcing me to pause the flick and get him into a jar
Didn’t go to bed until 4

Beelzebub himself could not come up with a more annoying insect

Attached: jenny longlegs.jpg (390x285, 10K)

What country? Antarctica?

Spiders are literally bro tier what are you on about

Mosquitos are worse. These guys are so retarded they end up killing themselves if they get too long inside your house.

*stares into your soul*
>click-click

Attached: insect-eastern-eyed-click-beetle.jpg (522x640, 200K)

Clean your fucking house, you filthy eurofag

>mfw I execute every spider that trespasses on my property by spraying them with hairspray and watching as they try to flee, only to slow down as the hairspray dries and hardens until they're stuck fast as living statues

moths are fine, just leave out a cup of sugar water and they'll be gone by the morning
fucking mothpriests

Attached: mothship.jpg (457x600, 43K)

so this is the most deadly insect on the planet

Their only use is to kill the more annoying insects. Thats the only reason they live. And if they cant do that, they die where they stand

>Antarctica
>country
user...

I wonder, if you declawed and detoothed a lion, would it still be able to kill you?

Delete this

Attached: 1556331153196.jpg (600x410, 21K)

Your place must be disgusting with all those flies and mosquitos around

>tfw went to school that had small classrooms outside next to the field and these fuckers would gather in the hundreds and just sit on the wall, either fucking or just literally standing there doing nothing, as if waiting for an opportunity for them all to come alive at once.
They come in nice and quiet too. They almost fucking sneak up on you and then fly in your face and give you a mini heart attack.
Fortunately they are so easy to kill as to literally catch them in toilet paper and then flush. But mayflies just seem endless in supply this time of year.

They look like giant mosquitoes which is horrifying, but they're actually just big useless flies that fly around. Mosquitoes and anything that actually bites or stings are way worse.

Why is my peepee hard now?

One of those scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it. Then I learned they're harmless and now they're just kind of annoying.

Would you pay this moth for his orange juice, Yea Forums?

Attached: radjuice.png (1000x866, 917K)

they can weigh up to 300kg
all he has to do is jump your ass and smother you

Sugar water?

probably, a lion is heavy as fuck, its swipe carries so much weight behind it that, unless I'm retarded, they would shit on you

I see maybe one fly a week and they get the salt gun.

WUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPAWUPPA

this place is so fucking dead

*blocks all of your paths*

Attached: 1507041449569.jpg (770x1026, 479K)

Nah i would pirate it

Moths are cool as fuck, they just fly around and die in a lightbulb

Attached: luna-moth-pink-flower.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg (838x599, 66K)

But then my bug bros won't show up.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS I SEE A NIPPLE!

I fucking love this pasta

Attached: 1500720782679.png (330x319, 204K)

Unironically bait desu. I'm referring to the ones that kill them after awhile

Best version of this pasta. Thanks

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFCUKYOUFUCKFYOU

I want to push my face into that tummy just to get the shit bit out of me so I can finally cum...

Attached: DA833185-590B-4CC2-B981-34989D99F80E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

I had a giant fucking hornet fly into my window some time ago, I'll take moths over this any time.

>certified hot summer visual novel background noise

*pulls your tail*

Fuck spiders, and fuck you.

Attached: mk.jpg (400x420, 24K)

one time of one these came into my room flying like a plane aiming at the twin towers and crashed on the floor. When I picked it up to look at him closely, I noticed he was missing a leg and eating a fucking (presumably live) ladybug. He was drooling a blackish liquid that I this was a mixture of his saliva and the poor ladybug's blood. Webm related, I recorded it for a bit, but here he had already consumed the ladybug

Attached: insect.webm (480x480, 1.08M)

Aw, it's a lady bug, how cut-*CHOMP*

Attached: justanibble.jpg (1024x724, 85K)

desu I find that most roaches and bugs in general are chill. The ones the enter my bathroom from god knows where generally leave if I give them enough time.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

*flies around ur face*

Attached: 1572395875434.png (521x353, 229K)

Raid in my door, sticky paper where I know they'll be and poison cockroach food in the corners behind the kitchen and stuff.
Also if you have too many, I would suggest hiring pest control and then be as clean as possible, don't let dishes out, clean as soon as you finish eating and regularly clean your floors. They won't come in if they don't smell food

They're richer than you

Mothboys are so good.

Attached: mothsmall.png (357x332, 79K)

Traps. Just lay the sticky traps on the ground and they will fall for it.

Sticky traps work well against all sorts of bugs, arachnids, mice and other pests as well. It's the tried and true method imo.

>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
excuse me...
excuse me while I...
...fly around a bit and...
...wait until you go to sleep so...
...so I can bite you one second before you fall asleep

Attached: 650x350_travel_health_vaccines_slideshow.jpg (650x350, 48K)

cum on it

I hate these tiny fucking flying assholes

Attached: 89jvxfdwn1iz.jpg (1280x850, 103K)

>moths get in
>almost immediately get eaten by the family of spiders living around my window
When are you gonna take the spiderpill Yea Forums? They don't want to bother you, just a place to live

Attached: 3281973821.png (333x362, 220K)

What the fuck is the point of identifying their colors outside of scientific applications? They're all identical to the naked eye because they're so tiny

What's with mods and jannies being so lax on letting /an/ threads stay up lately? I love it.

Attached: 1551768370368.jpg (1000x1000, 407K)

>he claims to live in a first world country
>he doesnt have all of his windows plastered with this
Pathetic and disappointing at the same time.

Attached: 20121109160030259.jpg (600x600, 66K)

ANTS are real niggers. Take a spray bottle, fill half with vinegar, half with water, squirt in some dish soap and kill everything from leggy bois to fruit flies.

Attached: 824E61ED-6D18-4F3E-A9D7-23C532A43FD2.jpg (518x388, 12K)

*hops on your hand*
time to put the game down, user.

Attached: bigboy.jpg (639x427, 86K)

Its better if he writes "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOORNING" rather than "GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING" desu

Just wants to give kisses!

Attached: 1560232661661.jpg (894x960, 111K)

I once saw a roach carrying a potato chip up a wall, she carried it all over from my kitchen. I wish I still had the photo.

i like moths though

Maybe if they didn't constantly put their webs everywhere where they're not needed.

Because /an/ is going to hell.

Shhh, buddy, no need to get alarmed. We moths are completely harmless creatures and would never hurt anyone. Just go to sleep and lay completely still for a while, nothing bad will happen.

Attached: drinking moth.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

I WANT CANDY
BUBBLEGUM AND TAFFY

reminder that Yea Forums is just Yea Forums without a little bit of the porn

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

>ugly

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x1079, 226K)

Form me, it was an innocent gift turned into nightmare fuel
>be me at 10
>loved bugs, went out of my way to grab, study and collect anything that wasn't a wasp or spider
>find giant caterpillar once, learned that it belonged to a huge moth species, was excited to see it pupate and emerge, but never got the chance
>only real expose to moth by that point where just small white ones that would wander around due to summer time
>one day, a friend of mine who at the time lived next to my house heard that I loved bug and other critters
>goes so far as to even give me a fucking snake in a jar filled with alcohol that her dad killed while working in the garden (had to throw it away since my grandma has a severe snake phobia)
>eventually comes up with a plan to gift me the one thing that I've wanted to see for a long time and that is a giant moth
>calls me over one day at the fence to give me the gift
>don't know what it is since she didn't tell me, eagerly strech hand to get it
>A FUCKING BLACK EYED GRAY FURRY DEMON THE SIZE OF MY PALM WITH FUCK HUGE WINGS AND TWO FEATHERS FOR ANTENNA GREETS MR AND WE MAKE EYE TO EYE CONTACT
>the only thing that was keeping that beast from hell to jump on my face and have a heart attack was a pin that was keeping of attached to a paper envelop
>take it with my right hand since my left hand and feet were shacking uncontrollably
>tell her thanks, even flash a fake smile
>call my grandpa immediately and give the abomination to him
>gets freaked out as well since he never a moth that big in his entire life either
>puts it on the table outside and we both decide to study it until sunset
>he touches it a couple of times, making a buzzing noise that made my skin crawl
>decided to put in the garage next to his tool shed
>don't go in there for almost two weeks, even knowing well enough that the moth most likely died over night, but the thought that its body was still there repulsed me

Attached: 1562477523450.png (1000x1000, 237K)

>years ago
>midsummer
>playing something on my pc
>case was left open and facing the wall because I was a stupid kid
>window open, like 2AM
>suddenly hear buzzing behind me
>something flies by me, crashes into the wall, flies into the pc case, rattles around
>it's a fucking hornet
>oh shit
>it finally frees itself from my pc
>flies to the wall
>sounds really fucking angry
>i grab my fencing mask and run out of the room
>wake up my mother
>the next half hour we debate what the fuck to do
>meanwhile the hornet just sounds pissed like hell
>ultimately i put on my fencing mask, took the vacuum and vacuumed him away
>took the vacuum and put it on the balcony

Scariest night of my life
why are hornets such assholes

Attached: hornisse_tipp_mai_2018.jpg (800x450, 133K)

/an/ is one of the few boards allowed in heaven.

that's part of the charm
even cuter when you see a couple baby spiders crawling on your computer and know someone has experienced the joy of motherhood
why because of the shitbull threads?

*dies*

I'm OK with those normal lamp moths and I always let them out, but fuck these creepy little fuckers

Attached: pantry_moth.jpg (450x338, 6K)

Reminder that not all mosquitoes are bad, for example the Toxorhynchites rutilus drinks nectar and eat other mosquitoes. They don't drink blood to survive, so they are cool.

Attached: DZIR3ZXRTZXR6LQR2LMRQHGRDZRZ9LXZHHSRTZZZYZZZNL7R3ZRZ6LFLOZMRELRZ9LJLEL0RHH4R.jpg (540x405, 112K)

lol didn't meant to quote the moth poster. wtf

One time I pulled the wings off a moth and then got in the bath and put it on my dick so it was forced to walk around on my dick looking for a way to get away from the water

>gets into your Cinnamon Life cereal
>that you just bought and didn't even open yet

never seen anything like, fuck Florida.

Attached: floridaniggers.jpg (548x360, 14K)

My cats protects me from moth scum. She'd eaten quite a few of your kind this month.

I have cockroaches in my apartment and live in a slum. The other night while laying in bed playing switch with all the lights off, a cockroach literally climbed into my bed and started crawling on me. So I'm not afraid of you pussy ass moths at all.

SKIP TO THE SWEETSHOP WITH MY SWEETHEART SANDY

high iq user here, why do bugs, animals and living things in general driven to breed/ survive, its often said they mate and live to pass down their genes, but what happens when they pass down their genes? organisms later down the line become more efficient and optimized and that's it, why does bacteria want to live? why do worms want to live? why does something that experiences no happiness go to such great lengths to survive, who gains from this?

Attached: 1509271125427.png (1392x1535, 418K)

I leave a cup of water on the floor and in the morning it's absolutely filled with the tiny roaches, works really well and costs nothing.