So how good will his karaoke be?

So how good will his karaoke be?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-20_20.16.30.png (1366x768, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMkmnu6sNAY
youtube.com/watch?v=DmOZDMcM1fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's basically Nishiki, so it should be average. I hope he pals around with Akiyama. From what I've seen of his personality, they'd be a great duo.

I just hope he has multiple fighting styles. At least 2 like Yagami in Judgement.

>Yagami

how is he anyway
I'm waiting for the game to get cheaper.

Pretty fun. He has crane style which is mostly kicks and for fighting multiple enemies and tiger which is more punches and for single targets. He's very acrobatic in general compared to say Kiryu.

Since this game will likely be on PC, how soon do you think people will mod it to replace him with Kiryu

well just going off of the april fools joke, chances are he'll have a regular brawling style and a modified version of the Slugger style Majima has since he seems to be depicted with spike bats

Attached: ShinYakuza.jpg (1000x563, 82K)

I don't know why you'd want to replace a character with an actual personality with that wet towel.

people like Kiryu

it's impressive how fast Yakuza modding grew after it came to PC. People have already done shit like mod Akiyama's and Saejima's movesets into the game
youtube.com/watch?v=JMkmnu6sNAY

>people

secondaries maybe
I've been sick of him since 3 released

he's the protag of 7 mainline Yakuza games. his story was wrapped up with 6. its time to move on.

Yakuza 0 showed how easy it is to mod shit in, we don't know how simple Dragon Engine is to mod in that way since we only have one game to go off of on PC.

>his story was wrapped up with 6
Should've been wrapped up with 2.

I love Kiryu, but honestly it's time to move on, same reason i didn't use his costume in Lost Paradise

yakuza modding is great
youtube.com/watch?v=DmOZDMcM1fo

Attached: SecretBoss.png (1920x1080, 1019K)

Judgment 2 when

holy kek

>how is he anyway
He's interesting for sure. Coming from Kiryu's games you start off by playing in the same way but soon you discover just how different he is.

The first thing to note is that a single press of square a lot of the time might equate to more than one hit/kick which might feel clunky at first but makes sense considering the wacky nature of Kung-Fu. It has much more of a flow to it than the martial drum beat of Kiryu's boorish punches. Both styles, which are Crane for groups and Tiger for singular enemies, are well-defined and are a joy to use.
You will then try using weapons only to discover just how underwhelming and boring they are and just how outclassed they are by wall kicks/wall thigh grabs/leapfrogs/flux fissures/EX mode heat actions.
Interestingly enough, you even get fucking tiger drop only to then never use it because of all the other superior options. It really is Kiryu's move and Yagami doesn't need it at all.

To sum up, the biggest difference is that you don't really mash square at all anymore.
See a group of enemies? -> wall thigh grab/crane wall heat action/crane EX heat action etc.
See one or two/three enemies? -> flux fissure/leapfrog into anything else/tiger EX heat action etc.

All in all he's awesome and the only thing I want for Ichiban is to get like 200 different flux fissure variations because that shit is something else.

Attached: D-pRHeiXsAofn1A.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

>that name

Attached: 1559224671166.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>that pic
theres so much politically incorrect shit in this game, I'm amazed there isn't more butthurt SJW articles about it.

Attached: 20190707092637_1.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

normies don't appreciate yakuza

Attached: 20190707092547_1.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

All those pervert quests were something else I tell you.

Attached: Judgment_20190630180856.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

the series was niche until recently and Judgement is a spinoff so I doubt people knew the two were even connected

Attached: Mr Libido.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

based oyakodon

Attached: 20190702212106_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

i hope they don't have really long ending animations like yagami's.

Attached: new ryu full.mp4_snapshot_03.18_[2019.04.02_19.15.37].png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

Whoever hasn't gotten far yet, beware of this faggot. Do his substory as late as possible unless you want an annoying weaboo jumping into every fight of yours doing everything in their power for you to have less fun.

Attached: D-f3-4oXsAAA1O4.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

>hating based ryan

based

Attached: 20190627230530_1.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

GOZARU