*blocks your path*

>you see bros, heh
>my fuckin wife, heh
>heh, the bitch, knowwaimsayin? heheheheh

why would you even watch anyone else, Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190707_133118.jpg (660x732, 261K)

This is one of those guys that flirts with a right wing audience, while being left wing himself.
It's always a recipe for disaster long term.

>right wing audience
more like an edgy teenaged incel audience

>incel
there's that word again...

i would wager 3/4 of his audience has not had sex

>left wing
>right wing
I watch him because he is funny ameritards are so pathetic with their left/right faggotry

There's no difference at this point.
It doesn't matter, the core of the matter is that this is something you should never do.
By mixing the two audiences your channel is very likely to tear itself apart and implode the second you accidentally drop your metahumor fueled persona.
No one can stay on the ball and play both sides forever, one slip up is all it takes.

I mean, he is right but he is also wrong. most of the things we (his fanbase) say are incel as fuck, but 90% of it is ironic because memeing that you hate your wife is funny. so on the surface, yeah, incel. but,
>edgy
>teenager
yeah...ya got us down there.
still better than any eceleb that ever gets posted on this site.

he is apolitical at best, but he is more left than right if anything. just because he is not offended by everything doesnt mean he is rightwing.

accurate, most are not even old enough to post on this site, plus women don't even exist.

underrated post

overthinking it, my dude. he is an autistic memer who only started his channel to share his skate 3 comps with his internet friends then people found him funny so he began uploading other shit and he really caught on because at this point, a gaming channel who stayed that edgy post-adpocalypse is kind of rare. excluding shit-teir "le so random" channels he is really all there is anymore.
he has not changed, whatsoever. not before his fame, not after.
>t. fan since before the previously mentioned skate3 vids were deleted

this guy is super cringe
Also this is e-celebs not vidya

Attached: 1557780049636.jpg (960x935, 52K)

Sseth is the only YT husbando I need, the rest are inferior.

while trying to reply to everyone before I fell behind, I ended up being retarded and missing your whole point.
but politics doesnt really matter there dude, not every meme culture is >>/pol/, in fact every time someone gets triggered by one of his trump or Hillary jokes they get BTFO by the fanbase in the comments. most comments are saying to shut the fuck up and enjoy the video or fucking leave.
anyone who allows his """"politics"""" to affect their enjoyment of the channel will not be missed.

why does his facial hair look like a 13-year-old's, but his hairline looks like a 50-year-old's?

imagine being so fucking much of a loser that you feel the need to debate an internet celebrity'd longevity based on the political aspects of their entertainment persona

holy fucking shit i could spend the rest of my life beating my dick to fat fetish hyper scat hentai and not be such a waste of space

What video game is this?

he's become so unfunny it's painful to watch foricng himself to scream and do dumbshit on purpose instead of being the naturally funny guy.

>cringe
accurate
>vidya
wtf are you saying all he does is play video games and he has one podcast that he made today. there are nongamer twitch channels posted here all the time that hit bump limit

Attached: 1541062809633.png (301x301, 25K)

what an ugly fucking manchild.

still e-celeb not vidya

you aren't allowed to post in your own thread, sam

Give it up, incel.

his fucking wife abby sold the rest of his hairline to buy true crime novels because she's a fucking whore

go seethe in the daily eceleb threads about non-gamers
but RIP me user I guess it's /thread

yes, but still more attractive than you and I, we both know it

Wow yesterday I was watching WaffleSnoozleXD and he totally did something that mundane people did in real life.
What vicarious pleasures I get from people playing videogames while I watch and they speak about their lives in a voice distorted sound like a mother talking to a baby. I absolutely love being treated like an infant and paying to be noticed among a crowd of thousands. In no way does this make me a cult follower.
Anyway I'm about to drop another 5 dollars into the Twitch entertainment machine so this one manchild can continue to do fuck all and aggravate other similar manchildren who do the exact same thing.
Have a PepeClap weekend.

Attached: 1558668310782.png (594x488, 34K)

I don't see how you find him to be this way now, and not since the beginning. I have not noticed a change in him whatsoever, care to explain.
>am not being cunty, genuine curiosity, user.

this is all so tiring

found this guy recently. I watched his robot chad kenji videos, but this fucking neo-80s aesthetic, and his meme personality make him hard to watch if I'm not totally engaged in what he's doing.

you are probably as ugly as this loser is, which is why you're defending him.

sam explicitly stated multiple times he doesnt care for politics, the issues at hand, and doesnt vote. He is married, has a kid, and never leaves the house so likely will not get caught in some scandal (plus hes ugly as shit). he makes fun of fags, minorities and trannies, as well as himself and whites. there is literally nothing that he could do/say/project that would threaten his success. his fan base will not turn on him. no one gives a shit if hes left or right, he is apolitical

seeth harder my guy

>more attractive than you and I
this post is so sad, it's like screaming at the ocean. this guy made fun of his own looks by saying that he is uglier than Mr. Manatee himself, and your actual response was
>heh faggot I bet you're as ugly as this loser
if this isn't baitpost please do the internet a favor and kill yourself. I thought OP was retarded but you take the fuckin' cake

Based Ssethfag

>for the rest of this video, I will not say my dude
>my dude
>my dude
>my dude
>hey my dude
>how's it goin my dude
>my duuuuude
>hey what's this thing, wait hold up a minute--MY DUDE--okay what were you saying?
>my dude

>another thread where jealous fsggots whine someone who gets paid to play videogames

Kys

i can't stand punchable faces

You probably have a punchable face like most people who say shit like "punchable faces"

Not the guy you're responding to but holy shit

Attached: good-good-let-the-hate-flowthrough-you-19239055.png (500x523, 126K)

goddamn being an american must be fucking boring. you can't enjoy anyone's content if they don't align with your bullshit politics

It's just retards who make politics the center of their lives. I know people on both sides who are this way and its fucking sad. They cant go a day without bringing the shit up.

It's pretty funny looking back. I remember getting shit from my older brother from watching MTV reality shows like 'Rob and big', shows that pretty much followed around rich people doing whatever they want. Now I kind of feel the same way my brother did but about streaming/YouTube culture in general. I guess it is just something you outgrow? Maybe just a sense of belonging when you haven't fully developed your own identity?