Did you main the best suit user?

did you main the best suit user?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

I need to get the game first.

Oh crap user, you seem to have posted the wrong suit, let me help you with that

Attached: marvel_s_spider_man_last_stand_suit_by_jcrprints_dcvofsk-fullview.jpg (1280x603, 70K)

Move over

Attached: 2099.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I did main both 2099 suits, yeah.

My favorites were
Negative
Scarlet 1.0
Scarlet 2.0
Iron Spider
Vintage

Attached: spiderman-ps4-negative-suit-w7224.jpg (3840x2160, 1.43M)

Okay well the noir suit literally has a revolver on it. If only you could use it.

yes i did

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181028210637.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

how does he run up walls when he wears regular boots?

People still play this game?

SCARLET

Attached: 1532845843912.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

DLC went on sale recently which probably got people to talk about it again

>Did you main the best suit?
100%

Attached: 3vn4ag12ox421.jpg (1080x1920, 170K)

yes

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190703125532.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

No, they added two new suits off of the new movie is why.

Spider Armor MkIV was the best suit in the game. This is not much of a contest though there are plenty of other great ones being posted in the thread.

>Based off Classic suit kino
>All the changes aren't just inoffensive, they are downright awesome
>comes with great suit power
Rarely see anyone talk about this suit

Attached: 2402affbbff5ac0a362da2fca93804da.jpg (236x314, 18K)

>new and busted
>Old hotness

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190704004354.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

But, I like to look like a cute male spiderguy!

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190704233715.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

Looks like shit. The best suit is the cel-shaded classic.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190704234433.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

>But, I like to look like a cute male spiderguy!

Attached: fooray__s_ultimae_spider_lady_by_hiivolt_07.jpg (600x830, 141K)

I used the Raimi suit and the Infinity War suit at night. The MCU stealth costume is also great at night and on stealth missions.

But men have those big daddy shoulders and a cute bulge and a deep maaannly voice.

The best Spider-Man suits are Cosmic, Future Foundation and the actual Iron-Spider. PS4 niggers need not apply.

>looks like shit
no it doesnt. its fucking sick

What if Spider-Man became a really large cute lizard.

I used Spider-Punk the whole game.

Nigga.

Attached: Return of Bagface.png (1920x835, 1.52M)

Never understood the love for cosmic. The only 'Spider-Man' thing about it is a pizza slice on the mouth.

Attached: smps4-cosmic.jpg (960x540, 51K)

I actually started playing after Far From Home released so I was super stoked they included the Stark Suit and the Improved Suit. I like how the Improved Suit is pretty much Superior Spider Man. I was hoping we’d get that suit with some claw powers. I just got to Chapter 3 with all the prisoners and Sable bases. Game is kino as fuck. Hoping Insomniac will give us the Avengers game we deserve.

>game is kino as fuck
honestly as much as I dig what they did to Octopus I really hate the changes to mary jane

White on galaxy and cosmos look great my man

If they made that character Betty Brant instead of MJ it would have been fine. They wouldn't even have to change the character model just color swap the hair to brunette. Story wise just drop the romance angle.

Are you okay sweety?

Attached: spider-man-2099-video-game-shattered-dimensions-screenshot.jpg (620x407, 137K)

not gonna lie,I wanted to hatefuck Sable so hard the entire game

Attached: marvel-spider-man-ps4_322336.png (1280x720, 685K)

Yeah, fuck Sable. I wanted to leave her to Hammerhead's guys she was such a bitch.

Of course I did

Attached: mk3.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

she was a cunt the entire game. its not just the romance angle. its that she was a completely unlikable clone of lois lane without any of the traits that make lois lane a decent character

>I got myself into this, I'm going to get myself out!
>Spidey Take Down Assist unlocked!
There is no excuse for this shit. It's all so forced. Insomniac completely fucking destroyed Mary Jane in this game. I'm not even talking about her appearance. I'm talking about her personality and development.

The very end of the game, she finally becomes bearable and lets go of the MASSIVE chip on her shoulder.

>suit doesn't clash with itself
>still suits spiderman
>massive power upgrade
it really isn't hard to see why people like it man

Thats a really good suit. Which is it? I dont remember seeing it.

his suit from the new Far From Home movie

Did it come in a free update or something?

I mained this suit

Attached: Gtwhats+your+name+kid+gtthe+human+holocaust+gtjesus+_8e5574c7d110e40898ddb9390d410e29.jpg (400x214, 29K)

yes

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702163515.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

That is not very nice.

It's just not a good Spidey suit imo. Every other suit says 'Spider-Man', but that one doesn't have the spider, or the webs, or the eyes, and it barely has the recognizable part of the mask. That massive power upgrade doesn't mean much aesthetically when it barely looks like Spidey.
Also that What If he kept the Cpt. Universe powers fucking sucked ass.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190703211743.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Peter parker was such a whiny bitch in this game, and MJ was soulless.
The combat was fun, but the gadgets were fairly uninspired so it got stale by the end. The suit abilities were where things really got interesting, it is a shame you could only use one at a time and they had a big cooldown.
The venom segment was offensively derivative.

Also, no love for the one and only "I always get up" Spidey?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190703183830.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Welp guess I gotta replay it again. Thanks for the info my dude.

Oh my gosh he is super cute.

>Peter parker was such a whiny bitch in this game
Yeah, nearly every woman in his life walked all over him and he let them. Yuri, MJ, Felicia, Sable. May was without a doubt the best.

>You knew?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190614123152.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

you are welcome may man

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702231808.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

this, scarlet spider, and the classic untattered suit were what i wore for most of the game. goddamn i love that one.

>Peter parker was such a whiny bitch
His mentor and role model turnes out to be a lunatic who caused the death of the one person Peter loves most in all the world, he had reason to whine

This suit is the fedora of spiderman suits.

>gadgets uninspired

the fuck else did you want?

It felt like Peter was a slave to women in this game

he never once confronted the women about shit when they were wrong except at the very end with Silver Sable. It was always "you know what can we not do this right now"

MJ was annoying as fuck. Silver Sable was annoying as fuck. Yuri was alright though.

just beat the game. was it just or me or was that last boss fight just pure trash in terms of gameplay? just spam web spam square: the fight.

But he didn't about that part at all though. Literally at all, he actually got serious and handled it and moved on.

shocked it took you until the end to discover this game has bad boss fights

these types of games struggle with boss fights. I remember Arkham Asylum back in the day had trash boss fights.

Yeah, but it's kind of hard to take something that story driven and keep it from being messed up by gameplay. It's the middleground between pure cutscene and QTE, otherwise it would have been just like every other fight. Thing is Ock WASN'T like any other fight because of the emotional weight going into it.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190614202210.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

I just used the default suit

Electro and Vulture pissed me off. I don't need an extra button prompt to tell me how to dodge Vulture, when I've been dodging shit through the entire fucking game.

>t.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190615014257.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

This and Scarlet Spider are probably my overall favorites from what I've seen (haven't played the game myself.)

I also love the look of the Armor Mk I and the Cyber Spidey since they're so 90s. Never really see people talk about either.

eh i thought shocker, mr negative, both the dual fights with rhino/scorpion and vulture/electro were bretty decent.
i feel like they could have just made it like a dmc type fight- less restrictive, letting you use all the gadgets and combat moves and giving Ock a variety of combos of his own and just let you fight instead of doing the stupid web him up and do a finisher.

i agree, even though i enjoyed that fight because it still gives you some freedom in how you wanna fight them. the hand-holdy nature of the game does hurt its every aspect though-traversal, combat, boss fights etc.

God of War 2018 did its bossfights far better though. The problem is Spider Man just has core fighting mechanics and it's nearly impossible to make a good boss on a shoddy foundation.

I'm never getting a 2099 open world game and that hurts. All the cool gadgets, stories, villains and shit I can't experience as Miguel o Hara because everybody and their dog wants to be Peter Parker and now Miles Morales ad infinitum. Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time aren't enough, I need more.

Attached: spider_man_2099.jpg (629x614, 95K)

My fav suit.

Attached: 1559190804218.png (800x450, 592K)

based

gow 2018 had pretty shitty bosses desu except for the first stranger fight and queen valkyrie

The resilient suit is the only good Insomniac original.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190629201047.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

This, I need this so much in my life, imagine all of the wonder combos you get to customize and explore the environments in many different ways and also fight very challenging boss fights that are really badass.

the brothers was good aside from the little minigame bit

this is a very realistic depiction of male female interactions user

Is this cunt the most unlikeable MJ to date?

Attached: spiderman-zendaya-the-mary-2205733.jpg (2000x1050, 357K)

best suit

Attached: tear up my ass raimi.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Yes, but Insomniac's is right behind her.

She's cute

His powers actually involve magnetism.

Yes I can't stand this liberal twat

For how much the game "borrowed" from The batman arkham series, I'm surprised they didn't spend more time on gadgets, especially having them work well in both stealth and combat. Web grenades should have been a copy of the explosive gel, the tripline should have been closer to the grapplehook in origins that let you choose what to tether someone too.
Impact web and concussive blast were basically the same, I don't know how to fix it/change it up but they definately needed to
There should have been more stuff with nets, like the rope net trap that the ewoks used in return of the jedi.
More stuff that changed the environment or was permanent and interacted well with other mechanics. Electric wire should have made a permanent zap trap if you shot a circuit box, spider drones should have been longer lasting and stationary so they aren't a fire and forget type gadget, maybe a big net that was permanent and would instant KO anything knocked into it, making it combo with concussive blast or throws
the suit abilities were all pretty interesting, some of them were great, so more stuff like that.

She wasn't a cunt not that unlikable. She was sarcastic. I didn't mind her. I just never got what Peter saw in her. She's not super hot like OG MJ. Why is he into her other than because the plot needs him to be?

Kirsten Dunst.

>Failed actress instead of fun model
>Rather than occasionally getting frustrated with her husband putting himself in danger she just completely flip flops on his superheroics and dumps him
>Kisses Harry Osborn
>Tries to kiss Peter the day before she marries John Jameson

>The combat was fun, but the gadgets were fairly uninspired so it got stale by the end

I think they really fucked the gadgets and made most of them useless due muh tokens shit progression

the impact web is so fucking OP in this game that makes almost gadget useless, I got gold in all the combat challenges just spamming web blossom and impact web

Didn't he meet Gwen first anyway? In School? I don't get why they shoehorned in MJ this early.

Attached: 250px-Spider-Gwen_1_Variant.png (250x314, 138K)

When he would set fire to the roof and you had to swing around was pretty fun.
Honestly the web slinging was the only purely great thing in the game and they should have made more of the combat revolve around it and not just "chase boss to arena then spam web and use finisher till dead"

To be fair you could ask that in any iteration. "Why does he like MJ other than the plot needing him to because muh PeterxMJ".

Especially in the case of this game. For some fucking reason Peter worships and cowtows to this bitch's pussy and I cannot fathom why.

He met Gwen in college. Technically dated Betty Brant for a bit when he was in highschool and Betty was a few years older. They swept that under the rug later.

Adaptations very rarely try to do things by the numbers, for better or for worse (usually worse in Spider-Man's case). His movies all suck but his video games are at least fun half the time

>I got gold in all the combat challenges just spamming web blossom and impact web
same. Web blossom was so OP it was ridiculous.
Spamming webs was also EZ mode. Just air launch a guy, web throw him into the ground, shoot 2 webs and he's KO'd, so much faster than punching. You should be faster and hit harder at higher combos like in bamham to encourage not just cheesing every fight with gadgets

That blonde girl? She's not Gwen.

I understand why he would like her in other iterations. She's head-turning hot and everything that Peter is not.

Her attitude is because the game starts during a rough patch between Peter and MJ. She is being a bitch to him because they are currently in the off again portion of their on again off again relationship. Ex's act like dicks to one another all the time for no reason. The being a reporter thing is more a Betty Brant thing than an MJ, but I guess they wanted to lean more toward Ultimate Universe MJ.

I hated that in the combat challenges they punish you very hard for doing combos, it's miles better just spamming webs to finish as quickly as possible than actual figthing.

This suit should've added swearing to his dialogue, to make it represent Kaine better.

No, THIS is (the best) Gwen.

>Web blossom was so OP it was ridiculous.
Yeah but you can still take damage doing it and it'll fuck your combo counter. So annoying.
Also in the DLCs it takes so much webbing to bind a single dude and they rip out of it quick.

Fuck, they do?

Attached: 6ndhJG7.jpg (500x700, 154K)

i thought the combat was really good and allowed a great deal of creativity and freedom. it blows that they just reduced boss fights to spam webs and press square 4 times and repeat. i thought the web swinging was fun but felt a bit too automated

he canonically fucked felicia hardy raw. he's chad af. he pretty much sees Mj as a baby and treats her as such and puts up with her tantrums as one would for a baby

What about Mexican Gwen?

Attached: laprensaspiderman.jpg (400x607, 52K)

Why in the name of of GOD did they not give him the web cape. It was 99's edge over he other suits. Jesus how did they fuck that up.

Attached: 4368192-spider_man_2099_by_j_skipper-d7wiusl.png (1280x1978, 1.89M)

tryna fuck?

I would have jizzed my pants if they put more finisher animations in and let you use them on bosses more. Those things are just amazing.

>he canonically fucked felicia hardy raw. he's chad af
Felicia uses and manipulates him repeatedly and betrays his trust and he goes right along with it without so much as a "Really bitch?" moment at all.
Not chad in the slightest. Felicia in this game isn't that great of a catch. Peter's more stupid than chad for getting involved with her at all.

>mfw
How about Mexican Goth/Punk Gwen?

Attached: tumblr_n42vxkdBAB1rur0aro3_1280.jpg (1280x1074, 795K)

I've yet to play this game. How is it? Was thinking of getting it

What could they add to the 2099 Spider Man game /anons/?

>It was 99's edge over he other suits
But user how can it be edge when it's so fucking smooth?

facts its kinda embarassing when you do the same finisher on dock ock every time

I heard that it takes forever to properly animate caps so they didn't bother.

Mayday game when

Attached: made for oviposition.jpg (1894x1242, 618K)

>beat the game twice
>got the plat
>sold it for 40 eurobucks

kinda miss playing it and just swinging around NY, will it come to ps+ eventually, it sold a fuckload they won't make any more cash on it, it seems like one of those titles sony would give out eventually

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180924215835.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>Mexican Goth/Punk Gwen
Even better if she's incredibly controlling, dominant and has a mean streak.

How can one game have so many good alts? I can count on one hand the ones I didn't like.

Hard to say. But they could tottally just add little multiverse dlc levels to satisfy.

touche

Damn that blows, I was legit mad when I got the suit and it lacked the cape

>will it come to ps+ eventually
the best games never come to ps+

Nah

whens the sequel coming? that makes me wonder if they'll add new locations or keep it the same city

>incredibly controlling, dominant and has a mean streak
You lost me so hard even Waldo's wondering where the fuck I am.

Attached: 1529072637324.gif (200x200, 2M)

Faggot.

kek enjoy your femdom chastity cbt shit my dude, I'm not judging you.

Attached: 1559701468674.gif (200x200, 948K)

>tfw in the sequel Gwen will be used as gf for miles
Is insomniac this shit? I really liked sunset overdrive.

>chastity
I never said that, retard.

>incredibly controlling
>mean streak
This doesn't sound remotely gentle to me.

best superhero game I've ever played

>controlling mean streak
That's chastity my dude, but whatever. Chill the fuck out.

>Chill the fuck out.
I just called you a retard, user. Cool your jets.

>he hasn't played Wonderful 101!

I'm not your user, buddy.

No, I haven't. I do have a Wii U and its hacked so I could.

No the best superhero game is pic related.

Attached: prototype.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Honestly I don't hate her as MJ, but MJ needs to be a redhead.

What is up with hollywood replacing every bombshell redhead girl with a POC who doesn't have the personality or look *at fucking all*

Do it

Worse than Infamous and Crackdown

Top tier taste my brother.

Wait they added Night Monkey to the game?!

shit taste

It would be so good without that piss green colour

What's it like having shit taste?

Attached: 1534037549117.jpg (500x308, 54K)

i really like the design, except for the fingerless gloves. that's a really dumb idea for someone who has a secret identity.

>piss green
...user why is your piss green?

Attached: 1525433697504.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Yes I did, but you didn't OP.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180918174606.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

No, the Secret Wars suit is honestly good in this game. Every other game though it looks like shit. Here, it's kino.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190622031435.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Man, the height those skyscrapers go as well as old New York under Nueva York. I wanna go there in a game so bad. They could also get creative with the villains. I don't think they ever made a Mysterio or Kraven 2099.

Attached: 1560535363369.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Imagine....

black cat in the game was pretty sexy. where are the incels that were complaining

Being in that apartment that's right in front of her crotch? Having your view of the city blocked by her giantess pussy, its scent flooding the room?

they did

>best suit in the game
>unlocks right before the final boss
>can't even use it against him

Attached: 1556054887416.png (540x467, 257K)

>what is NG+

I love how so many people have completely different favourite costumes. It shows that they did the right thing adding them all.

I hope your favourite suit made it in, Yea Forums. If not, what is it?

>implying this game is worth playing more than once

Attached: 1560482806382.png (1024x576, 724K)

>If not, what is it?
Call me basic but my favorite's Symbiote/Back in Black. I'm fine with it not being in, it's clear that they can/will make it happen with a sequel given how they ended this one.

Pic related or the Ben Reily one, yes I like clones

Attached: Kaine.jpg (3840x2160, 1.85M)

>its scent flooding the room?
you ruined it

Attached: 1560535293982.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

I have no idea how people can think this “suit” looks cool. It’s literally just pants and a gay biker jacket

How could you play this game and think any suit other than Raimi suit is the best

Reddit meme suit. Trash.

Good taste

Acceptable

6/10 suit

7/10 suit

Loved the armor suit. Good taste

Love is Love

Attached: D-zrPApWwAAbwD2.png (1159x651, 1.7M)

>yfw Peter confirmed to have had bareback sex with her

Attached: 1536792092272.gif (423x322, 2.18M)

>boots on the seat
Shouldn't spidey stop this obvious offense?

I think in the comics, Peter wears it in an alternate timeline or some shit when he goes full edgelord or rebels against society. I just think fedoralords like it because of the significance it has in the comics.

Always wondered what SPidey does against more mundane crimes like speeding. Still a serious danger to people.

How was she unlikeable? She just seems like an awkward edgy teen to me. The depictions of teenage life was spot on in ffh and homecoming imo

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190703181719.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

based webbedpost

Yeah the totally fucked up the boss fights here. Even Web of Shadows had better bosses.

Attached: DvD9Tc9U8AA3JBq.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Good luck

me & my stand

I doubt it. It’s a system seller

So Miles is probably gonna be playable next game right?

Attached: spider-man-into-the-spider-verse-2018.jpg (1024x512, 58K)

Depends on how different they can make him from Peter in terms of gameplay I guess.

Next game will have peter corrupted by the symbiote and miles has to save him, then they work together to take down venom. I could see them saving goblin for the 3rd game

Most definitely

Without question. I just hope he's different from Peter. With his invisibility and one shot venom blast he'd be perfect to use for stealth levels, and leave the all out fist fights to Peter. Plus Peter would WANT him to be stealthy, to keep him out of danger as much as possible.

>peter corrupted by the symbiote
God I fucking hope not.

Attached: 1556527116335.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Do you think it can happen any other way?

I'm kinda surprised he havent gotten a Spider-Gwen or some kinda Spider-Girl DLC story mode. At least just so they could play around with all the female Spider outifts

Attached: ad4e5gcyd4xltyw7jp8m.png (800x450, 725K)

I only main that suit because I designed a super similar suit when I was like 10, except the eyes were yellow instead of red. In someway, this is me seeing the costume actually come to life.

Bloodborne came to psplus 3 years after it dropped so it’ll be on plus eventually I think

>he doesn’t know

Peter getting injured and Miles stepping into his place before Peter comes back with the symbiote. Then Peter giving it up to save Harry, or something.

Hell, maybe we'll get to play as Harry in the next game.

Thats not a real suit is it?

>No Spock costume

My only real gripe with the game (unless like Miles and the Black Suit they are legitimitley saving that plotline for sequels)

Attached: $.jpg (650x869, 84K)

Insomniac isn’t based enough for playable venom

no i just switched as i felt like it
why do you people think one suit needs to be the best

It is and whatever you're going to say zip it. Your opinion is literally worthless MCU ck

Shut up fag

more like brap cat

yap

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702162912.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

I mean in the game bich

>It's a system seller
Hahahahahahahahaha

It's an edit someone on ribbit made

FFH MJ is my favorite MJ in any movies. MJ in Raimi movies are useless cunt, man. She's pretty much a damsel in distress. That's my only gripe with the Raimi movies.

Is this suit free?

It's the best selling PlayStation exclusive of all time and its launch month sales beat every single previous Spider-Man game's launch month sales combined.

Of course I do, including Magma Cross-Z

Attached: Cross-Z.jpg (800x480, 53K)

what are you talking about

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702230809.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

yes both the new ones are

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702161535.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Very nice

>In the United States, Spider-Man sold 3.3 million units—including those bundled with the PS4 console—in its first three days of release, making it the fastest-selling first-party video game release in Sony's history, narrowly beating another PS4 exclusive God of War's 3.1 million sold in May 2018. USA Today estimated the game made at least $198 million during this period, surpassing the $117 million North-American opening-weekend box office take of the 2017 film Spider-Man: Homecoming, though units sold with the console would likely inflate this figure. According to sales projections by The NPD Group, Spider-Man's release-month sales were 37% higher than the combined release-month sales of all Spider-Man games released since the group began tracking figures in 1995. By November 2018, it became the fastest-selling superhero game in the U.S.

>best selling Playstation exclusive of all time

Out of all the consoles? Holy shit.

Other people have different opinions

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190627213907.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

the worst thing about the scarlet spider suit is how fast you unlock it, basically meant i had it on all game and nothing ever felt as good except maybe kaines

Sales =/= players
What a bunch of idiots

>Why is he into her
to be fair he's a teenage boy and she showed slight interest in him, thats enough really

Oh, wrong post. It's an edit. That someone on reddit made.

???

Hey look it's that guy's opinions we should totally care about.

i guess that works.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180906234013.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

The lack of Noir love in here is astounding.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180911184414.jpg (3840x2160, 807K)

Attached: Spidernoir.jpg (1706x960, 95K)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702161625.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

Literally Kid-Noir. Jefferson Davis and the black kid!

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180911124113.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

thats one of the reasons i like it

I've never seen this suit before playing the game and it's the slickest shit in the world. So cash.

I would think it was cool if Spidey could only stick by his bare fingers, but you're right, it's stupid like this.

>Spider-Man 2
They won't even consider not playing up the 2 part.

Haha go fuck yourself.

>when he goes full edgelord or rebels against society
Originally it was just because he was an old man that went down swinging. It was a damn good comic.

Attached: The Amazing Spider-Man 498 - Happy Birthday - 2.jpg (992x1520, 347K)

Best suit

Based Night Monkey.

Am I the only autist here that makes headcanon for the existence of these suits and uses them during story missions to fit that canon

my baby didn't get in
here's hoping in the sequel

Attached: Superior_Spider-Man_Version_1.jpg (1988x3056, 1.76M)