*BOOPS*

*BOOPS*

Attached: 1560078695408.png (1525x970, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HsM3gkO
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LARIANCHADS RISE UP!!!

i can't wait for baldurs gate 3 bros.. based belgians saving crpgs

This is now the most based post in the thread.

why is Larian so much better than Obsidian bro?

Do you degenerates even have a valid excuse for not having your games be fully voiced except that "They didn't do it in '99"?

Obsidian caves to trannies, Larian just wants to make good games.

Not one good CRPG has come out this decade.

>Do you degenerates even have a valid excuse for not having your games be fully voiced
more dialogues
voice acting is a cancer of all rpg's

I don't require all voiced but I'd appreciate it be more than nothing. The animated characters in the first two fallouts were very welcome

DOS??? it's way better than some 90s crpg

1. They're not Bay-Area political activists
2. They're actual game designers, not a collection of "ideas guys"
3. They recognize that just because RPGS were made a certain way in the 90s doesn't mean they should be exactly copied
4. Accordant with the previous point, they realize the nostalgia for old CRPGs has nothing to do with their D&D rulesets, terrible graphics and maximum-jank gameplay, and thus don't retardedly try to put these flaws intentionally into their games thinking people actually like it that way

Not even close lil zoom zoom.

I hate it when everyone is silent, it's like I'm reading a book.

Acting gives characters personality.

>too stupid to read
ARPGs may be more your speed.

maybe rpgs aren't for you then?

Attached: 1552523195471.png (824x821, 726K)

>likes to read in a VIDEOGAME

Might I suggest some great literature, fellow bookworm?

By that logic, why have movies? Why have visual media at all?

You can't sit there and deny the effects having characters be visible and audible has on audience engagement with a story, you're just being retarded. Go back to Yea Forums or something.

FUCK OBSIDIAN

AND FUCK RTWP

Attached: day7052-2850580d-b5e3-43fe-ab61-a1601e39423f.png (538x480, 170K)

>RPG = BOOK
Since fucking when? Because Planescape Torment was basically an interactive novel? Who gives a fuck.

have at it fren

>trying to side-step by talking about movies
Nah lil zoom zoom, READ A BOOK.

>Acting gives characters personality.
Yes, i love hearing the same voice actor for npc nr 50.

>books are better than everything else hurrr
Are you by chance a boomer?

What kinda genres you like?

I'm a millennial.

Fiction, Sociological books, History. But I'm willing to get out of my boundaries.

Acting when done well will give personality but it's not done well most of the time. RPGs have shitload of dialogues in them, if they're all voiced the result will most likely be voice actors just reading through lines instead of any acting

So, a 30 year old boomer. Gotcha.

More dialogue can be written easily allowing for greater indepth conversations and for every NPC to have unique dialogue.

Oh lil zoom zoom...time to slow down lil zoom zoom. Pressin buttons all day makes your brain smoother lil zoom zoom, time to touch some pages; my lil zoom zoom. TIme to slow down...READ A BOOK.

Should be a version with Beamdog crying as well. Those talentless SJW hacks desperately tried to impress Wizards of the Coast with their failed abortions in the hopes of getting to work on BG3.

I agree, but it doesn't HAVE to be that way. It's just not common for it to be well done. Doesn't mean the attempt shouldn't be made, just that if you're going to do it, do it right (ie NOT how Bethesda fucking does it).

Reading The Myth of Sisyphus at the moment, what's your point?

>load up pathfinder
>see its not turn based
>every enemy and ally moves at the exact same time, making actual strategy impossible
>refund the game
Why call it pathfinder if it doesnt even use pathfinder rules?

Divinity with spaceships when?

It usually does mean that way because having them all acted well would cost a lot of money I imagine. I haven't played PoE2 yet so I can't comment on its voice acting but I doubt it's groundbreaking, and Sawyer said even that was one of the most stressful part of making that game

Not him but I agree with you, I wouldn't change your stance. A great writer is 10x more valuable than a great voice actor bar none. A lot of voice acting is lost on static character standings anyway.

Thats good lil zoom zoom, finish it.

Out of all rtwp games to complain about you choose the one that actually has a turn based mod for it

Voice acting limits character options and makes a game twice as expensive to make. It's not worth it because I skip voice dialog in 95% of games i play anyways because people just talk too fucking slow.

Obsidian has never had good VOs in their games. Neither has Bethesda. Even The Witcher is only really good in Polish - the English actors are pretty decent by 3, but in 2 it's a bit off and 1 is just awful.

I fucking hate Wojak

I absolutely cannot agree. When characters are voiced (well, that is), I think it makes them much more present and alive than if you were just reading their speech.

but why?

based but bluepilled, you need to be a bit more redpilled pal or you aren't cool. When you become redpilled you will realize that wojak and pepe are a good tool.

But....is fren. Why u h8 fren, fren?

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

>10 years ago Obsidian was one of my favourite studios
>Alpha Protocol was a legit GOTY2010 despite its issues
>for nearly a decade i'm forced to watch as they completely degrade and lose all the creative spark they once had
>their attempt at making a party based CRPG is a complete flop, sequel is even worse and a bunch of slavs makes a vastly superior game in the same genre
>their new project looks horrifyingly uninteresting

Attached: 1562063166136.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

So any anons who played Div OS2 can you help me out?

My game is suddenly much more difficult after I installed some mods. The only thing is I installed were mods that added classes and skills, and when I got to those crocodiles with the teleprotation gloves they kept teleporting and firing off bolders with no internal CD each round

Playing on Classic too so I'm confused. Here is an imgur album with my mods imgur.com/a/HsM3gkO

Attached: 1561773055006.jpg (579x571, 38K)

this a million times
not having voice acting is a good choice for some games

can Larian survive this?

Attached: ww.png (991x651, 370K)

>faggot characters
Fuck's wrong with these "people"? Why are they so obsessed with having faggot shit in literally everything?

>I have no imagination whatsoever and am incapable of portraying their personality in my own head based upon the written word.

Holy shit are zoomers this retarded all the time?

What the fuck is wrong with the mouthbreathers that want RtWP in a DnD game. DnD belongs to TurnBased-chads. It always has, always will. RtWP-cucks need to go play Diablo.

larian has some of the worst dialogue i've seen in games and they love to fill their games with it

How are the mages and sorcerers in 5e?

Zoom zooms can't visualize anything in their heads, so they have to have everyone else act it out in front of them like children. Because they are children.

never played a WEGO turn based game? based retard

>liked Atom RPG and Underrail more than any of these multi million projects by genre """"veterans""""

Am I out of touch or is it the industry?

Attached: Release.gif (751x842, 430K)

Not at all; Underrail is an unironic modern classic. I haven't played Atom yet though.

Atom, Underrail and Pathfinder are all created by slavs who understand CRPGs way better than western studios.

No you just have good Taste still, Atom was a direct throwback to Fallout and Fallout 2, and it nailed the atmosphere perfectly.

Literally always. Exposition has always been a huge part of role play.

The latter. Larian has never made a good game and D:OS2 had some of the worst combat in a game I've played.

You'd think that, but unfortunately Baldur's Gate set an irreversible precedent, and now every Dungeons & Dragons game needs to be RTWP or boomer autists will scream

there were realtime dnd games before baldur's gate and turn based dnd games after it

The real boomer autists want Turn Based, because they actually played GoldenBox DnD which was turnbased. It's the millenials that think all DnD games need to be RtWP.

>if you don't like it the way I want it you're retarded
I'll like it the way I fucking want. You can go back to your books.

Pickle Rickers in the house tonight

Attached: DXzNTMXV4AIH84h.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

So you're retarded. Go read a book if you aren't retarded.

>A bunch of disgusting fatties and plane janes
>A stone cold D D fucking milf fox
What the fuck bros, how can SJW-Roasties even compete?

Obsidian are basically a modding studio. If you give them a game world/system that already exists they can improve it just fine. When they try to make something from scratch though it's usually shit. This is set so far away from BG and BG2 (both irl and in-setting) that they would pretty much be building from scratch here, so we're pretty lucky they didn't get it.

I do read books. That doesn't mean I want my RPGs to be books.

Got the perfect genre for you, ARPGs. Have fun, not everyone else wants to have their hand held when they play a CRPG.

Tyranny's world was actually pretty cool. Gameplay bores me to tears though.

at least the asian woman has trigger discipline

who here turn-based and redpilled? feels good to dab on low iq RTWP zoomers HAHAHAHA just go play fort nite if you need constant movement and no critical thinking GOD I LOVE TO BTFO OBSIDIOTS EVERY SINGLE THREAD

Attached: 1553949422900.jpg (888x894, 68K)

I didn't like you Larianposter, but I think I do now that I know you are part of the turn based crowd.

cringe

Lol you good nigga?

But ARPGs never have good stories or characters.

Obsidian are great world-builders but don't let them come up with a game-system. It's like eating dry toast. They are very, VERY good at keeping and building on the source material.

Their team are mostly white boomers with one of two women and zero niggers.

Attached: 754745745.jpg (1266x715, 219K)

Clearly too much toxic masculinity.
Needs to be corrected.

>building on the source material.
That was my point. This greentext is what they excel at, but asking them to build a world from the ground up is usually a bad idea.

Thats a good thing mostly, I just hope they won't fill this game with shitty jokes like dos1 and dos2 to a lesser extent

Will you kill yourself once Larian announce BG3 will be RTWP ?

>zero niggers
YES, no niggers should be standard in every industry desu.

Pretty good. I only have two complaints. The first is that there are very few summon spells which themselves are rather nerfed. The second is that quite a few spells have the “concentration” limiter; you can only have one concentration spell effect active at a time.

larian is well experienced in making third person action games like divinity 2 so they are a perfect fit for bg3

I actually liked the Deadfire Archipelago and Tyrany's world, that was creative and there are very few Hawaiian/Samoan fantasy settings. They did the setting justice. It was different, but the combat and ship combat system around these things were really boring. Just like PoE1, the constant trash mobs coupled with the Vancian Magic system just made for a fight/rest cycle that was really really boring and just bad. I think their systems suffer more than their creativity.

yeah, it really bugs me that new cyberpunk game isn't exempt from this with that pondsmith guy. can't they be faithful to the original material and allow only white people to write the game?

yes they will have to rebuild forgotten realms from the ground up despite making multiple games in the setting before
good logic retard

I don't disagree. I just hope its not as lighthearted as Divinity. BG always had dark undertones that only get more pronounced as you go down the story. If they try to make it "wacky kooky fun" shit it won't work.

I'am excited for both of their games, fight me gonna wait for Outer Worlds to come out on Steam tho

Attached: 1560279202049.png (455x455, 293K)

Pondsmith barley wrote any of that setting. Honestly, they could cut his material out and it would probably 100x more effective.

No, they'll have to rebuild the BG setting from the ground, brainlet-kun. I don't think Obsidian could do it, though I have doubts about Larian as well.

why did Obisdian added turn based mode into PoE2? lol

Because it's better. Although they didn't balance for it at all. Initiative doesn't mean anything.

Divinity Original sin 2 is the funnest WRPG I've played
Wish I had friends tho

This explains a lot.

Crap, I mean attack speed. Attack speed doesn't mean anything in turn based. They should have just added attack rolls on top of a speed modifier so you can get several attacks off in one round.

it's not gonna work anyways they completely dropped the ball on d:os2 and their writing hasn't improved since the company's inception

why would they have to rebuild faerun? they already made neverwinter nights 2 and motb anyways and they still have team members from icewind dale

>Acting gives characters personality
Have you played Baldur's Gate? Characters have a voiceline or two so you get the gist of what they sound like. Rest you can do in your own head while reading at your own (fast) pace.

Attached: 1561425536798.jpg (600x600, 67K)

They made NwN2, Mask of the Betrayer, Storm of Zehir and Mysteries of Westgate you smooth brain.

>reading a book is bad
the state of obsidiots

>why would they have to rebuild faerun?
>BG is all of Faerun

Attached: 1561579519469.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Literally only MoB is worth a shit, who are you calling smooth brained?

Holy crap you are a gaint idiot user, it's the same setting. It's all Sword Coast user, stop being retarded.

lol why did you post a selfie

divinity os1 and 2 are fully voiced, even the gay *action* moments have voice acting

You, you smoothbrain. If you didn't stay retarded things people wouldn't have to shit on you. No one cares if you only like MotB you are wrong.

>you are wrong
lmao you're the minority here senpai. It's generally accepted the only module for NWN2 that isn't boring to horrible tier is MotB.

I agree MotB is the best; you stupid faggot but the notion that they have to rebuild a setting from scratch that they have been working on for decades is nigger-tier retarded.

Yeaaaaah no.
I clearly remember Dragon Commander and it was all progressive bullshit.
Didn't help that the game itself was utter shit.

nostalgia fag detected. DOS wipes the floor with baldurs gate 1 and 2.

>Kills-in-Shadow is a monster. She's frightening and hairy. She stinks of wet animal and has an insatiable bloodlust for violence and slaughter. She's also a clever hunter, a brutish, skilled fighter, and is tenaciously loyal (unless, of course, she has sensed a weakness). Kills-in-Shadow is intelligent but uneducated, hulking but agile, and an unapologetic killer but not evil. She is also boastful, daring, smart, easily excited, and has a quirky sense of humor. She often snorts, snarls, growls, and chuffs with laughter. If most Beastwomen are hyenas, Kills-in-Shadow is a lone lioness–proud, regal, and wholly deadly.

in what way?

RISE THE FUCK UP

Attached: 1447528173523.jpg (431x415, 40K)

I want to know what the issue is here. Is it the fact that the werewolf bitch had a vagina?

epic wojak edit, brosephino. based for the win!

in being boring, having awful dialogue and plot, uninteresting itemization, frontloaded content, bad encounter design where one enemy turning hostile causes 15 more to reinforce and then round robin system makes initiative moot, magic armor system to hobble their one interesting gimmick

you're describing DOS2 right?

at least in 1 you could do the elemental combo gimmick

You can do that same gimmick in 2 except where is CURSED BLOOD CURSED ACID CURSED BLOOD CURSED FIRE CURSED BLOOD FIRE CURSED OIL CURSED EXPLOSION CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED CURSED

I don't really like it in those kind of games - the world freezes during dialogs and voice speed is never in tune with how fast I read: either too slow or too fast (like when some strange names or directions are in discussion).

i have to sit there doing direct damage spells on every character until their armor breaks

Good point. The armor system was a mistake, plain and simple. Resistances should make a come back.

seething Obsidiantranny

Attached: 1553454391918.png (630x750, 339K)

Doesn't take much to be better than Obsidian, dude.
Even Bethesda is better, Obsidian has always been nothing more than a poor man's BioWare.

Attached: This is supposedly one the best WRPGs of all time.png (1024x768, 1.37M)

Why are you all so obsessed with reading everything as fast as possible? Is it impossible for you people to enjoy a vocal performance spoken at a realistic speed? What is wrong with you? Do you tell people to hurry up when you talk to them?

This

Attached: FC0F9B26-382D-408B-BFCF-B095FE87A0AB.png (800x600, 70K)

>s-stop reading so fast and being smarter than me
Is this how retards try and save face?

>if you don't read fast you're not intelligent
That's not how intelligence works.

That is how it generally works, otherwise you are having problems with words. It's kinda sad.

Son, you are retarded.

Its a shame Obsidian and Bioware went SJW while Larian’s writing is fucking awful trash in general. Literally couldn’t go more than four hours of DOS before I dropped that turd.
I dropped Pillars because the combat was so impossibly trash.

So it doesn't matter how well I process what I'm reading or how insightful it is, if I take too long to do it I'm an idiot?

Lol, that really isn't how it works guys. I know you want to stroke your own cock and pretend you have a galaxy brain bigger than everyone else but speed = better is flat out not true.

Even if I was, that won't make me agree with you.

>implying me reading faster doesn't' mean I'm processing the words faster and meanings faster
user, stop being retarded.

It's just how I read, dude, I have only one gear, I can't do it slower. Like a person can't think slower or faster at will.

As a general rule smarter people read faster.

The speed isn't what determines intelligence, it's whether you can do it at all.

A retard can stare at something all day or for 10 seconds. Either way, he's either not going to get anything out of it, or only get something surface level.

if that was a larian game it would be a talking stone block who thinks its an umber hulk

You could tell every feminazi and sjw to fuck off, no? I remember rejecting every suggestion from the elven hippies. It was utter shit tho, i agree.

still finished it for dwarven princess, goat waifu

>this is unironically what Americans call majority white

That would actually be too funny given Larian's humour.

You're heavily encouraged to go against the skellies which is a singular traditionalist faction in the midst of progressive propaganda. There's the lesbian shit too, not so subtly pushed in your face.
And the only good waifu that could have steered you away from all the politics bullshit was scrapped.

if you think rick and morty is also funny, then yes

>there are people who think Baldur's Gate was ever not turn based
lmao, even in the original Baldur's Gate games you could modify the engine to make it turn based because it was fundamental to the game. The default "RTwP" mode simply skipped the pauses that you would have normally had in turn based.

Every single one of these games are the most boring shit to play in the world.

There are only whites in that picture.

I can't wait for them to make the next MMORPG, it'll blow Blizzardo out of the water.. Larian is what Blizzard was in 2001

>469537979
>implying devs give a shit about shtiflinging cesspools that these forums are

Attached: 1543340232392.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>the two 10/10s bottom left
jesus christ

I just hope Wizards of the coast do not force them to inject faggot gender politics into the game
I still enjoy 5e

Attached: unknown.png (664x823, 595K)

American white is pic related. Larian is European white, learn the difference.

Attached: 1561741165468.jpg (4584x3214, 3.32M)

>t. room temperature IQ mudskin

Westpoint gives you fucking swords? What the fuck...I shouldn't have went.

Nu vegass is the most boring pile of shit I've ever played. Got 6 hours in with absolutely nothing happening and uninstalled. There's so little content in the game they had to nerf the default movement speed

>hurrr ur supposed to role play

I'm roleplaying as someone who finds a better fucking game to play

Attached: Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (295x338, 23K)

>Playing any Fallout after 2
>Playing anything by Bethesda
>Ever

Oblivion is unironically fantastic, you're just a slobbering retard boomer that can't appreciate good atmosphere

>D:OS2 had some of the worst combat in a game I've played.
damn embarrassing

>10/10

Attached: gross.jpg (275x413, 42K)

>Oblivion is unironically fantastic
Even if the atmosphere part were true, a game isn't made by its atmosphere alone, and Oblivion not only plays like shit, it's an absolutely terrible "RPG" too.

Attached: 1545316441931.jpg (900x900, 97K)

>is scared of the pussy
>thinks everyone is a tranny
That mother of yours did a number on you, gayboy.

>if you're sick of these lazy wojak edits flooding the board u're a redditz
This is what mental retardation looks like. Russian botfarm slavniggers defend these pics to the death because that's all they're authorized to use.

Bhat

this, and it is costly. all around bad for crpg devs I think.

>you can stop staring now

Listen
I'll take what I can get

Based

It's horrible.
Every single questline treats you like a fucking savior messiah. Some minor quests too.
All the quests are either dull fetch quests or horrible WoW-tier shit like "punch lizard in the face" or "lmao, watch cheese rain".
Overall story is meh to okay and main villian is the most boring dull shit ever.

= Equals

Attached: Hold.jpg (720x530, 53K)

Go back to Witcher you cuck

You're thinking of skyrim faggot

Why would I go back to a generic moviegame when we're talking about RPGs?
Witchershit isn't an RPG series, and neither is TES, you faggot.

>muh baulders gate
>muh planetscape torment

Boomers get the rope

Skyrim is like twice as bad, but Oblivion is really bad too.
Just compare it to Morrowind quests.
>Welcome to the Mage guild motherfucker, now you are everyone's bitch, go fetch me some money
>a fucktonne of time later
>Ayo hold up, we be Achmages and shit, don't you kill me

Those are /pol/tards baiting for the next OH NO NO NO thread

The Witcher 3 is a hand-holdy ARP with a phenomenal story. Sounds perfect for you

>phenomenal story
Read a book, nigga.

Literally the only guy with a tan is Italian. Europe don't have many mutts.

Reading through it, it kinda sounds like someones OC. Hasnt got any flaws but has a bunch of contrary descriptors.
A hulking, brutish, uneducated, unapologetic killer.
Thats also an agile, intelligent, clever, smart, quirky, excite-able, hunter.
Shes a frightening, hairy monster.
Yet a proud, and regal lioness at the same time.

I like beast races but the character sounds all over the place.

GOTY 2015 thank you very much

>WoWkiller may may.

Reading is one of my main hobbies. The story in the Witcher is probably the best available in an ARPG

Video game stories will never be as good as book stories because A) good writers don’t migrate to game development companies and B) game devs never put all of their effort into story

Recommend a better vidya story.

Fuck MMORPGs, they're the death of good gaming companies.

>Larian never made a good game
What is Ego Draconis?

I'd rather say video game stories will never be good.

>Buggy Eurojank cringefest.

That's not how it work, they are all bad.

That’s an extremely narrow view.

A short paragraph can tell a good story. This won’t be considered “the best” story, but just because your writing doesn’t measure up to George Orwell doesn’t mean it’s bad.

That’s like saying anyone who isn’t a professional athlete is unathletic.

Same, also for the spoiler

>writing doesn’t measure up to George Orwell
Aww shit, nigga, what are you doing?
A monkey can write Animal Farm.

Here's how I feel about voice acting in CRPGs

>MC: no voice acting
>Companions: full or mostly full voice acting (lengthy back story/side-stuff is fine without voice acting)
>Main villain: full voice acting
>Story NPCs: full or mostly full voice acting
>NPCs: little or no voice acting. If you do full voice acting, you run into an issue of hearing the same voice actor for dozens of different NPCs, which break immersion (e.g. Oblivion)
>Narrator: voice acting on main story sections. It can be particularly helpful to hear "officially" how certain fantasy names are correctly pronounced so when I'm reading it on my own I saying it correctly in my head.

>Animal Farm
A silly allegory to the rise of communism, yes. Why in the world would that be your first association with Orwell and not 1984?

Attached: thats your opinion.jpg (600x338, 150K)

You can pull it off of Xbox game pass for a dollar for a month as well

Aaah, that makes sense. It is pretty poorly written.

Can you imagine BG3 if obsidian had developed it?

they almost did

that's their second worst mainline Divinity game

>Do I fit in yet?

1984 is the best he could do, but his overall writing power level is about Animal Farm, I believe. He just breached his limits once.

Why can't I like both? Also, confession; I honestly feel like Tyranny had a shitload of potential that just wound up being wasted.

I tend to chase after titles rather than authors as a whole.

Although I guess if I had to read one man’s prose for the rest of my life it would be Haruki Murakami

>had a shitload of potential that just wound up being wasted.
that's putting it lightly

>Haruki Murakami
The horror...
Though I've only had a displeasure of only reading 1Q84, it is by far the worst thing.

based

Attached: 1559914647984.jpg (498x631, 79K)

You easily picked his worst work.

Wind-Up Bird Chronicle and above all Kafka by the Shore are masterpieces.

I’d never dive head first into read a 1000+ page book unless it’s a perennial classic

>mfw Beamd*g will have to do some shit like NWN2 EE while Chadian will be doing BG3

real time with pause is just an mmo with VATS

RPGs STARTED as books, INSPIRED by books. Go to a psychologist to get rid of your AHDH or use your imagination more

That book was a gift

they also care more about games than politics

a sack of shit

I mean, if you like em thicc I can see it I guess

Love TB
Hate RTWP
Simple as.

Chad

>What is DoS 1&2 and Pathfinder.

Why are Larian people so afraid of RTwP? It's not that fuckn hard, and it's even cool.

>Baldurs Lame 3
>measly 2 million views
>Outer Worlds
>almost 10 million views
>Larian shilling for Game Streaming
>while Obsidian makes the Resetrannies seethe
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT TOO COCKY LARIANBROS

Attached: images.jpg (287x176, 7K)

there are 4 nonwhites right there and the whites in the pic are either bald, have neckbeards and/or are obese

Bro, did you read Homage and Down and Out?

Not particularly fond of Larian's writing style. It's going to class a lot with previous installments.

You don't really want that, though. Then you got a bunch of no good niggers that want to rob you, or sell you crack. Or both. Niggas need to find work and become upstanding members of the african american community.

Niggers ever becoming upstanding even within their own communities is a myth. Best they become fertilizer.

>niggers that want to rob you, or sell you crack. Or both
Those niggers can work in jail.

HE DID HIS TIME

What traits are you expecting from crpg developers exactly?

All seem to be white to me.

they should all be 6'5" athletic hemsworth brother looking chads like me, of course.

>Advocating murder
That's a crime.

Jails are overflowing, bro. Besides, everyone that goes in, comes out knowing new tricks in a few years or so. That's not helping either.

>Top Row: #1, #8
>Bottom Row: #2

Europe was built on the backs of bald, fat, neckbeards. They are your friends.

>this is white in america

Attached: 5b6fe69fb1ea42a7ac204dcf83053865.png (262x344, 164K)

>Turn Based is the Only Way
It's the truth.
Playing p&p games like d&d can get very janky because of how much happens in your turn and how rigid they are to the point where it is actually immersion breaking, it already takes way too long to play so fixing it isn't always feasible when you're playing in person, with a computer game you don't have to abide by those limits and rtwp is a genius solution that offers an immense degrees of simultanous delayed actions to more properly simulate what you want to convey in a combat system.

Larian can't make TB games to save their life. I'd take IWD over D:OS2 any day.

Murder only applies to humans.

>Larian can't make TB games to save their life
Wrong.

proof?

DoS1 and 2.

That dude's Italian.

That's racist.

For BG2 Breach should dispell all protections right? Or is there a different spell to strip niggas?

Larianshit > 90s CRPG Jankshit

Fite me boomers.

Attached: nomoretalk.jpg (515x496, 42K)

Out of their two attempts, D:OS 1 was a one trick pony where you could effectively use the same strategy for every encounter and D:OS2 was a travesty of a TB game with round robin system negating initiative and penalizing you for killing enemies, magic armor to ruin their only gimmick, and awful constant reinforcing encounter design where you can't plan ahead. If this is the best Larian can do, we're fucked.

>nitpicking this hard
Millions of copies sold.

HATE NEWSPAPER

glad OS fanboys agree their games are on par with skyrim and fallout 4

They hated him because he spoke the truth

>D:OS2 has some of the worst combat I've ever seen

Attached: 1541495958363.jpg (450x450, 28K)

>anything that isn't a jankfest interactive novel is as bad as Bethesdashit
Wow you guys are salty af.

Why is Larian Chthulu?

both OS games were and are pretty janky with the AI bugging out and has tons of flowery word vomit

Ofcourse they are, they cannot even accept that Ego Draconis is pretty damn good.

you've never even played the game so why are you even here

rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10848

it's mediocre at best. Only Beyond Divinity is worse

IS THE SAME FUCKING GAME

>mediocre at best
Do explain.