What games do you play on your birthday, Yea Forums?

What games do you play on your birthday, Yea Forums?

Attached: C9EA9AFB-8A71-4B2F-B810-7AEC8061A758.jpg (1357x803, 529K)

None, I work.
Also that girl will turn into a foreveralone catwoman surrounded by the smell of cat urine and cat feces when her value drops to 0 after she hits 30.

Can someone explain to me how being a whore is empowering? Isn't that literally admitting the fact that your only worth is that of a cum dumpster?

I mean she doesn't have to do anything to achieve it, she could literally lay down in the street, do nothing and it would probably happen, how is that empowering?

I can't decide if I don't understand women at all, or I understand them perfectly and can't understand how something could be that fucking retarded and not survive on it's own without divine intervention.

remove logic and you'll get it
>if it makes me feel good then it is good

i'm asexual give me (You)s VIDEO GAMES

C O P E

pfft
Yeah right. Only crazy cat people turn into that, not women that have at least 3 men on tap to fuck in a day.
It's the girls who aren't having sex that turn into that

My birthday was four days ago. I spent the day alternating between smash, city skylines, and a link between worlds

Because losers like you slobber at the chance when even a barely attractive girl even hints at the prospect of sex. Guys are mindless penises.

>turn forever alone

lmao no.

there are millions and millions of thirsty men that will gladly take her, including people on Yea Forums.

Pretty good. My birthday is at the end of next month and I’m hoping some new Switch games will be out for me to play.

>Can someone explain to me how being a whore is empowering?
Fucking around is the fast food of relationships. Feels good and tastes good but you turn into a retard and your health dives into the abyss.

Internet is filled with women whining past 30 on how they can't find a good man and end up either turning into depressed catpiss ladies or militant feminists, because good man don't want to waste their time with a grand canyon of vaginas else they wouldn't be good men by definition.
By all means keep fucking away, i'll stop wanting to fuck you when you go past 30 though and will keep myself with bitches in their 20's. Can't have sex if everybody of a standard you seek won't give it to you.

Attached: 1378705557690.png (168x200, 9K)

I mean I understand that it feels good, but are they genuinely confusing that with empowerment, or just using it as an excuse to justify base, degenerate and irresponsible behavior?

>there are millions and millions of thirsty men who are neckbeards and ugly fucks that will gladly take her, and she doesn't want them, while the men she wants don't want an oversized bug-infested vagina past 30
ftfy

>womans worth past 30 is precisely zero
>mans worth continues to exponentially increase past 30

Feels good man.

>21, average looking, 6 inch penis erect
>made a tinder because fuck it
>non stop matches with 30+ year olds who wants to watch TV and drink
>mfw had sex 4 times last week
Make a tinder boys, shitposting isnt worth the time

Suffrage was a huge mistake. Can't trust children to make adult decisions.

Tinder requires a facebook account and i refuse to sign up for that. Ive taken masturbation to an advanced level so i dont need casual sex anyway, there's no way some tinder ho could make me nut as hard as my modded fleshlight

Maybe not but when you've reach puberty at a late age and have become addicted to sex it's hard not to use the app.

>I mean she doesn't have to do anything to achieve it, she could literally lay down in the street, do nothing and it would probably happen, how is that empowering?
Except women don't actually believe or see that so...
Women pretty much have the same view on sex that men do.
Do men feel degraded when they fuck 3 bitches in a day? Like a walking cum dispenser? No. They feel like a chad. See
for conveniently posted example

Its the same as women. This girl is manipulating 3 clueless walking dildos who she calls up and they attend to her needs, probably all think she's their girlfriend or that they were special for being who she wanted to fuck on her birthday when they're just dumb booty calls playing into her hands. If having power over people isn't empowering then what is exactly?

Also, not video games

>flashlight mods
What the

I had a fleshlight but in order to come in it I had to masturbate with my hand until I was already coming then shove my dick in. It just doesn't feel good to fuck it which is why I am 100% certain that I really should just stay away from any relationship that could lead to sex because it would be a huge disappointment no matter what now.

It's not empowering though, it's just sex.

PC master race baby.

Best sex I ever had was with a crazy nympho like this, who I banged the day we matched on Tinder and she claimed she banged some other random dude earlier that day.

Basically zip tying four electric toothbrushes to the case so it vibrates crazy hard. I also have a way to attach it to the center of a box fan so it spins but the vibration setup is better.

Okay well that's your opinion.

when will she be ready to settle down?

>Isn't that literally admitting the fact that your only worth is that of a cum dumpster?

It is, but if you mention it you are sexit.

gg no re welcome to za warudo

Option 2 is correct answer

No it's a fact, it's sex, sex releases oxytocin, oxytocin makes you feel good.

That's not empowerment brainlet.

When she gets pregnant with 3 nigger babies and no father.

>Do men feel degraded when they fuck 3 bitches in a day? Like a walking cum dispenser? No. They feel like a chad.

The objective difference is the effort the person of each sex has to put into being attractive.

A woman will be an objective 5/10, and will fuck more men and be hit on by more men, than an objective 5/10.

because a number of reasons, yadda yadda

She said she was 24, so in 6 years approx.

I always celebrate my birthday by inviting my friends over and playing videogames with them

Not him, but I would say a false sense of empowerment over others. Unless you have a strong will or are psychotic, it will turn ugly on his/her psyche in the end.

Attached: 1562434237189.png (500x464, 133K)

tinder sluts are a good way to pass the lonely time you experience when are you are between gfs. Having said that, getting your gf from tinder is fucking laughable

Ironically it's the complete opposite of empowerment, she's done nothing but devalue herself, devalue any future relationships, put herself at massive risk of life destroying diseases and effectively rolled the dice on the rest of her life, but that's women for you.

Only if her future "husband" learns about her past

Comment from the same post. It’s incredible that laying down and taking dick is what feminists actually believe “female power looks like.”

Attached: B5CAC03A-0957-4F77-B3ED-366105A33470.jpg (1398x140, 75K)

Mario Kart 7

Attached: 1541482472298.jpg (1200x1727, 190K)