Steam sale

Recommendation thread

Attached: c-1024x578.jpg (1024x578, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj
steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/
store.steampowered.com/app/664750/Wrongworld/
store.steampowered.com/app/470310/Troubleshooter/
store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Spiderweb Software
giantbomb.com/game-of-the-year-edition/3015-3825/
store.steampowered.com/app/286320/Oknytt/
youtube.com/watch?v=It72E3EbJNk
store.steampowered.com/app/250680/BELOW/
store.steampowered.com/app/661790/Witch_Hunt/
store.steampowered.com/app/681280/Descenders/
store.steampowered.com/app/435400/Hidden_Folks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've got enough to buy one of these or Vanquish+Bayonetta, what should I get?

Attached: steam cart.png (643x997, 155K)

opinions?

Attached: rateh8.jpg (349x822, 71K)

any other games for $6? right now i'm choosing between southpark butwhole or underrail

depends on what kind of games you enjoy.
Also 11 europs for 15 years old game is a ripoff, same with killer7.

Fight'n'Rage is gud. Very gud.

Attached: fight n rage raft.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

TELL ME IF ITS WORTH IT OR NOT V
ONLY YOU CAN STOP MY MANIA AND ANXIETY ATTACK AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I DONT WANT TO BUY IT BUT ALSO DO WANT TO BUY IT
IM SO INDECISIVE
CAN I JUST PIRATE THE DLCS? IF SO HOW AAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 2019.07.07-11.03.png (1920x1080, 534K)

>southpark butwhole or underrail

Attached: 01.jpg (232x198, 9K)

Please respond >Killer7
A bit too expensive? I'd say anything >10 pounds is way too much.

Why do user's make these threads without providing any background information? You're on a board with everything from absolute diehard Nintendo fans to indy-only PC players and asking them what you should buy?

Are you serious?

Vanquish + Bayo is probably the best deal

just buy the base game for now, if you like it then buy the DLC before the sale ends. decent compromise?

Who /corgigang/ here

We did it Yea Forumsros

pull the trigger pussy

Rate me. Also, than you Gaben for 3 discounts.
If you want value\money - Yakuza 0. If you want a good RPG - Bloodlines (but you should pirate it), If you want cuhrazy - Vanquish + Bayonetta.

Attached: file.png (383x235, 6K)

can you disable eyecancer?

thanks for the recommendations you stupid nigger

Games to avoid during this sale and any other; they aren't even worth a pirate:

>Nioh
It looks like a Souls clone but it lacks all the things that made Souls good:
No lore
No atmosphere
No interconnected world
No PvP (it has an PvP arena but it's shit and no one likes it)
Diablo loot instead of actual unique equipment
Recycled content up the ass
Only like ten enemies types in the entire game
Hard for the sake of being hard

>Valkyria Chronicles 4
No actual improvement over 1 so it looks like a PS3 game
No gameplay improvements so you only need to spam scouts and orders
Same design as 1
The story goes full anime instead of being a special tale of war and courage like 1.

>Ace Combat 7
It does nothing better than the games before it, instead making a lot of things worse
Garbage story
Garbage missions
No amazing moments
Garbage multiplayer
Low plane variety

>Dark Souls 2 (any version)
Ugly like an early PS2 game.
Unpolished with bugs and terrible hitboxes everywhere
Terrible movement and gameplay
Repugnant level design
The lore makes no sense
Unbalanced difficulty: the mobs are hard as shit and the bosses are a joke

>Any Senran Kagura game
They're shit from a gameplay and design perspective; people only like them for the tits.

Someone rec me a 20 hour+ metroidvania. I've played most of the common ones.

If you mean bloom - yeah.

Attached: 1560949866094.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

i cant without sufficient justification for it. it;s fucking 71 dollars + tax. i dont want to deal with buyers remorse. i liked the first total war (shogun in 2000) and love warhammer fantasy BUT idk if its worth the cost or not. Plus i want a COMPLETE game experience
This is my only off day
Idk if ill get to play it for long before the sale ends
then ill be fucked out of the dlcs on sale
id pirate the dlcs but idk how to

recommend me a gmae that will make me a weeb

It looks boring desu

Hollow Knight. If you already played it, wait for Hollow Knight Silksong.

A lot of people here will recommend you Bloodstained; don't listen to them, that game is ugly, janky, bugged, insultingly easy and it's worse than any of the Konami Metroidvanias even when it's a nostalgia-exploiting cashgrab.

Is the original bloodbowl any good?

Undead Horde is more fun than I expected although it's not heavily discounted. I also bought the Overlord Collection for like four bucks and The Summoner for like a buck fiddy. Just had that itch to command minions. I'll probably buy Prey before the sale ends too. Still on the fence with Total Warhammer, don't know which one to buy.

Attached: 1432676261524.gif (342x342, 404K)

>Recommendation
Thronebreaker: Witcher tales
Battle chasers: Nightwar
I hope you have an SSD and a strong CPU

If you say so. I find that a lot of people say that beat'em ups are boring and then they are out of lives not even half way through the game.

Attached: just like third strike.webm (996x560, 2.82M)

well, you'll have 2 weeks to return everything if you play less than 2 hours, bust since we know how RTS games work you won't even finish the tutorial missions in the campaign within 2 hours. guess you know yourself better than anyone, if you think you'll enjoy it then go.

or if you want the best answer, flip a coin and let the universe decide. and when you flip the coin and in the back of your mind you hear "god I hope its heads/tails", then you'll know what you really want.

>retarded weeb doesn't understand or can't appreciate actually good japanese games
grow up faggot

Attached: 1432676261528.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

give me a fast paced linear FPS

bought way too much shit as usual, refunded regalia, currently enjoying xulima but playing on normal, restarted like 5 times by now and finally got an okayish party going, cant imagine how people beat this shit on hardcore, i used to love turn based games as a kid but damn shits hard now

I got 80 hours into nioh, it was fun. Didnt really find it hard at all. Deff worth it for 20. I reccomend just playing trough all levels and end it there, fuck the other difficulties, not that its hard, just wayyy too time consuming for nothing really.

dark souls 2 again, not that good, but well worth it for like 10 or 7.5? just get the red iron twinblade and rape trough everything

and no shit on the senran one, still worth it

Attached: eew.png (970x581, 35K)

>The story goes full anime instead of being a special tale of war and courage like 1.
Ah yes, defeating the bad guy (whoever the fuck he was) with the power of friendship and having an animal side kick is a true war tale.

My rig has ONLY ssds and my CPU is a 2600x that i keep OC'd
I do have my work pc which has a 9980XE
thats the thing steam has a shit return policy and it causes me so much actual agony irl. my blood pressure was dangerously high earlier and i took the last of my meds ive been rationing until tomorrow

Prey 2017? Its a fun game with lots of exploration options, but its also one of those types of games that you can make super easy if you take certain upgrades. I'd say its still worth a play, great atmosphere, but go in knowing that there are limited enemy types and the aforementioned issues with some upgrades trivializing the game.

It's boring repetitive gameplay

Before pulling the trigger on your cart, check my pastebin. I have keys for games I've seen a lot of people looking to buy; I've traded with several anons in the past few days, and even though it won't due any good to have any of them vouch on Yea Forums, they've all left comments showing that I'm not a scammer. So if there's something here you want to trade for, let me know.

Some highlights/things I've seen a lot of anons considering buying that I've got: Civ VI, Stellaris, Dark Souls III, Cities Skylines, Surviving Mars.

keys pastebin.com/vSz4C2hj

steamid: steamcommunity.com/id/fm_salchemist/

Painkiller if you haven't played it, little bit of backtracking for keys but no more than old doom or quake.

Not everyone likes the genre. If you like beat-em-ups though it's pretty much the best the genre has to offer on Steam.

Bloodstained. If you already played it, wait for new playable characters.
A lot of people here will recommend you Hollow knight; don't listen to them, that game's artstyle only consists of bugs and skulls of all shapes and colors, controls are janky, animations are poor and lackluster. It's even barely a metroid, just another 2D darksouls-like and bosses are not even hard or unique.

ID TRADE YOU LIKE 4 GAMES FOR WARHAMMER II JUST BASE GAME ID BUY THE DLCS SEPARATE AAAAH

which one is the best?

Unepic.

Ignore the faggots telling you killer 7 isn't worth it. It's literally one of the best games of all time, the idea that it isn't worth 10 euros because of it's age is fucking stupid.

I've already put 100 hours into Hollow Knight. I guess I'm just gonna have to sit out this sale then.

What does Yea Forums think about the forest? Is it a good game if I'm going to play it solo?

Attached: 1559541711014.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

Black Edition is the only good one. Rest of them are trash and Hell & Damnation is a remake with missing levels, which they sold later as a DLC.

Thinking about deleting DD. Other anons have told me it's RNG trash, while others rave about it.
I feel like I've played most of the good mainstream games on sale already, unless I'm missing some hidden gems or something. So I guess this is it.
Hmm, I'll bite.

Attached: 2019.07.07 - 12.54.08.34.png (616x678, 125K)

Attached: 1410692529436.png (736x602, 1.19M)

recommend me some games, this is my 5x5

Attached: 5x5.png (1530x1530, 3.58M)

Shit, didn't know they made sequels. Black edition is the original game with the DLC and is the one I've played. Stake gun is best girl, followed by spinny lazer wee whacker.

For some reason the Senran Kagura fans get offended when you say that the games are shitty from a gameplay standpoint, always going
>Muh Deep Crimson is the best game evah

BUY DISGAEA 5
BUY TALES OF VESPERIA

Not really, it legit gets boring in about an hour.

I'd recommend The Long Dark if you want something like that for solo play.

>chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop
farming gets tedious after a while

>spends 80 fucking hours on "very easy"
>"i-its not hard I swer!"
fucking mongoloid, stay away from Nioh 2
>dark souls 2 again
Oh I see now. Not surprising

>Thinking about deleting DD. Other anons have told me it's RNG trash, while others rave about it.
I'll put it like this for you user. I and many other people can beat Darkest Dungeon on the hardest difficulty while intentionally handicapping ourselves in certain ways like no torch runs. If people can do that, RNG should not prevent you from beating the game on normal with no handicaps. It's a very heavy RNG game but so is poker and people make a living from it. You have to learn to manage the "bad hands" Darkest Dungeon gives you. If that doesn't sound fun to you then don't get it.

Pretty much.
Thankfully Silksong will be out before the end of the year.

DD is one of those games where the RNG can fuck you in the ass, but half the time it really isn't RNG and its you taking a chance and fucking yourself. Like 4 enemies getting crits in a row and killing one of your heroes is RNG that fucks you, having a party of bleed based heroes go into the ruins (lots of skeletons that resist bleed) is you asking for a fucking. You can mitigate the dangers somewhat, but in the end RNG will RNG.

Can anyone recommend me something similar to Overkill's The Walking Dead?

It would be easier if you just said what you played.

I second another user's opinion on the Long Dark. It's a slow paced experience that is mostly about micro managing what you are carrying. Usefulness vs. speed vs. how many calories you'll burn etc. Also a cool art style and excellent sound design lead to a great atmosphere. It is probably one of the best survival games especially for single player. I actually like that genre even though a lot of Yea Forums thinks they are trash and the only survival game I like more than the Long Dark is Don't Starve but that's a very different experience.

Reminder that Dragon's Dogma and Nioh will give you hundreds of hours of playtime and they both are at the lowest price right now.

Attached: 010101.png (250x178, 116K)

I've got the £5 discount should i buy Steins;Gate or Celeste? Or something else of that price range?

dunno why you are mad, i played with a kusarigama heavy build with todo clan, always had tons of hp and defense, the only parts i had trouble with was some dlc fights, but one i respecced into spear it went back to easy

i was completely burned out at this moment, why would i spend another 150+ hours beating all the game levels 4 more times on different difficulties? they would just do more damage and thats it, maybe some more enemies? whats the point? if the game just had ng+ and called it there i might have played more but no way in hell im wasting precious time for FOUR more difficulties lmaolel

its not fun and i have a life, its important to manage your time :)

That's a very easy one. Underrail. I wouldn't even play that shitty south park game if it were free

You're the kind of people that gives Nioh a bad reputation and give that shitposter (you know the one) ammo to spout shit.
Way of the Samurai is not only the main game, but it's challenging enough for someone who plays action games; the Way of the ______ difficulties are for people that enjoyed the game and want more of it; they aren't "the meat" of the game.

I'll look up some gameplay and give it a shot then.

Not to try and shill, but I got a game during the winter sale that I really enjoyed and would like to pass that alone. Mischief Makers is one of my favorite games, and there is a game on steam that plays very similar with a similar art style. The devs make games in the same style as treasure, the company that made Mischief Makers, so it makes sense. The game is grapple force rena, you have a grappling beam that you use to pick up and throw enemies, move objects, and move around the environment. Its 50% off and has a demo available, if I remember right I think its the first world with 4 or 5 levels.

which senran game is the best on steam? i've only played the 3ds one

>Dragon's Dogma
Yes; one of the finest games made this decade

>Nioh
Fuck no; those hundreds of hours are just fighting the same enemies on the same levels over and over and over.
Stop trying to trick people into buying that piece of shit.

I don't have Warhammer II.

Did you ever play Diablo?
Yeah, it's exactly like that. Only playing Nioh on NG is like finishing Diablo on Normal and quitting.
And again
>80 fucking hours on NG
holy fk

I remember playing that shit on my PSP.

I STILL NEED AN ANSWER
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY WARHAMMER 1 + 2 + DLCS FOR 2 AT 71 BURGER BUCKS PLUS TAX
OR TO PIRATE THE DLCS FOR 2 AND GET 1 AND 2 ONLY
HOW TO PIRATE BTW

shuld i vee

Star Warsâ„¢: Episode I Racerâ„¢
4,09€

Forsaken Remastered

Ys VI
4,49€

Fable The Lost Chapters
2,24€

Terraria
4,99€

20,--€ Estimated total

damn, did they fuck it up that bad? the first one was amazing.

>Soulsborne AND Hollow Knight fan
I'll pass. No matter which game recommend you, you won't like it.
People, don't recommend anything to this guy.

What should i spend my discount on? I already used one on Sekiro

yes

vanquis is fuking FUN

someone redpill me on neoverse

Hollow knight is literally another 2D souls clone

I need a new 4X/strategy game/economical/tycoon/city buildan/management game or something along those lines.

Currently undecided between Rise of Industry/Pax Nova/Railway Empire/Railroad Corporation(i've been dying for a worthy sucessor game to Railroad Tycoon 2)/Planetbase. Maybe a Paradox game too if i can get it complete cheaply without forking so much for DLC.

Or recommend me anything else that's reasonably cheap to get or on sale.

Attached: 1463044142515.jpg (264x292, 28K)

Thank you very much anons, I was looking for something to buy on this sale for quite some time, but I think this is it :)

Attached: 12184947765.gif (470x360, 2.01M)

aaahh what if i dont like it after the two hour play time thing. i wont be able to get refund
plus its 71 dolalrs. that s so much for vidya and i rather not spend that much but i want the full warhammer content too

>dragon's dogma
>over 1000 hours on 360 across 4 characters
>over 600 hours on PC across 4 characters
>nioh
>185 hours on pc with 2 characters

I agree. And for people saying nioh is a dark souls clone, I would disagree. It is similar to dark souls, but its more like ninja gaiden, seeing as how its made by the same company. If you try to play it like dark souls you'll have a bad time. Very few moves have i-frames, so blocking then dodging enemies attacks (not dodging THROUGH them like in dark souls) is how you'll be tackling the game. With the ninja gaiden type combat you then have the loot system that is like diablo with gear dropping semi-randomized stats. In the end game its about farming gear to maximize your play style. Its definitely not for everyone, but if you enjoy those types of games it could be worth a shot.

Risk of Rain 2 is it worth it or is it just Yea Forums shilling the fuck out of it for a few weeks?

If you're going to buy all the Warhammer Total War stuff, now is the time to do it in one fell swoop. Otherwise it's prohibitively expensive.

>i love warhammer fantasy
then yes,buy the fucking game.

there's no need to buy the complete edition, just buy the regular game and get the DLC later on if you like it. it's just a pain in the ass starting out anyway.

Now that the event is over do i still get tokens for buying shit?

Only dog shit discounts for how long now, 5 years?
I only got FTL so far but I'm eyeing keys for Outward. Will deffo get the humble monthly later

honestly, if you like other strategy games you will probably like it.
as for pirating the dlc, you should probably ask the total war thread in /vg/

>never got to NG+ or beyond

and it shows, you don't have to beat every mission to get to the next difficulties. you can go to NG+ after beating the queens eyes mission in NG, then to get to the higher difficulties from NG+ you need to clear any 18 missions in the game, including side missions. you can probably clear out the 18 missions in about 2 - 5 hours, depending on how much farming you do for higher leveled gear and which 18 missions you choose to do.

Yes, I got enough for discount with the reward they gave out and bought Fury with it, got 700 for that.

I know but still. It's sitll expensive regardless and i hate spending so much on something i might an hour or two of enjoyment then not ever play again
Im a very fucking fickle person and picky as well.
Also holy shit i feel an anxiety attack coming because of thiis
Ive been stressing for SIX hours if to buy or not
how active is that thread

some user in other thread was raging that Outward devs didn't deliver what they advertised.

Tell me then, oh great one. At what point would the game become hard, and what would be your definition of "hard"? Would it be, that you keep going up difficulties, to the point that all enemies just one shot you and you cannot gear up anymore to get past this threshold? Or are you saying that enemies get repositioned, get new attacks? (mind you, dark souls 2 new game plus had extra enemies wich was a fresh breath of air)? huh?

i was a 4 year long neet a couple years ago, and even in those times i would say it would be retarded to play nioh on all those difficulties lmao! I completed all levels, i got all kodama (played the whole game on with divination talisman btw), i had fun, but to the end i was already getting burned out hard, WHILE still going trough completely new dlc missions

you stupid fucking nigger, you think i would have lasted 2 more hours, going trough all levels on 4 difficulties again for literally no reason but to see enemies get stronger and stronger to the point where i just have to play a little bit more passive?

god fucking damn you are retarded, you are probably still farming glory for your shitty ass clan in the hopes you win the weekly clan battle LMAO

>s-stay away from nioh2!

cringed hard, you know whats also funny? people say the combat in nioh is better, but i basically used the same 2 moves always and got burned out hard, i could keep replaying souls games for months till i would get burned out hard

cool, stupid faggot

and remember for the people who get nioh, get spear and basically just abuse chidori the whole game, makes it extremely easy

Thanks for making me pick Evenicle lads, for a H-game its actually pretty comfy. Any other good JRPGs with based protags? They don't have to be porn, though I don't really mind if they are

Tales of Vesperia

bought slime rancher and lisa

feel like replying div 2 or borderlands, maybe pick up civ expansion

what games are there that I haven't noticed? sleeper hits

Well put it this way, if you don't like the game within 30 minutes then you can refund it and get it all back. If you like Warhammer Fantasy and Total War games they're pretty good to play.

Can someone tell me if Insurgency Sandstorm is any good? I played the first one and thought it was just okay. I'm just really in the mood for an FPS like that.

Thanks, have it on Switch though, be starting a new game soon. Anything else?

are you a woman or something

Attached: 1560113900708.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

But the tutorials are like 2 hours and who likes tutorials? No one
So I wont get to experience the game for real until after the 2 hour period which leaves me without a refund at all

bumping for interest

Any thoughts on which one to use the discount on?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (629x251, 36K)

Maximum Action
Immortal: Unchained
Vagante
Monolith
Iconoclasts

As you go into new difficulties
>enemy spawns on maps change
>weapons enemies use will change
>maps will block off old corridors or doors in favor of new routes
>new enemy types will spawn on maps
>NG++ DLC enemies will begin to spawn on vanilla game maps
>NG++ enemies and bosses will gain at least 2 new moves each
>NG++++ enemies gain at least 1 more new move, bosses gain 2
>in NG+ a new quality level of gear will start to drop and new item sets will begin to appear
>NG+++ a second new quality level of gear will drop, and even more new item sets will appear

you not enjoying a game doesn't mean its shit, it means you didn't enjoy it. no need to be a little bitch babby about it.

best "realistic" fps in the market right now

2 hours? Total War games give you general tutorial and advice as you play your faction in real time, been like that since some of the earliest games. It's really like 2 minutes.

If you like Super Robot Wars or old Koei strategy games, you should check out Chaos Sector, since it's basically a mashup of the two.

Attached: ss_28af0d673280ede187339a1c2a0b09e20616429f.1920x1080.jpg (1600x900, 185K)

Is HOI4 worth it?

Give me some puzzle game under $4

>Outward
it's a mediocre ''RPG'' with an abysmal story and terrible voice acting.
>no fast traveling,for we are tru hardcore gaymers
the world is empty.

Attached: 1562109275173.jpg (492x491, 38K)

Galacide

looks good, tell me about it user!

hows the performance?

store.steampowered.com/app/664750/Wrongworld/

Oh well, I guess Kingdom Come will keep me too occupied anyhow. It's too bad though because Outward looks so different from generic fantasy worlds.

the funny thing is, the guy also pointed out diablo, and i played that game, and i got so burned out towards not even the first half of the game i went auto pilot and dropped it

1. its not my fault the game offers a reasonable challenge after investing 60+ hours into the game and having to force your way trough multiple difficulties while facing the exact same levens and enemies
2. you are actually retarded if you enjoy doing this

I said i enjoyed it tho. Doesnt mean im wrong in saying how absurdly sad some of you are saying you are supposed to invest over 50 hours into a game as the first part is "easy", i got burned out hard because the only thing i did was use kusa high medium attack for 60 percent of the game, and spear chidori for 40 percent of the game, and i imagine i would still keep doing this for all the other difficulties

cant fathom how brain fucking dead you have to be to say this in a world where we have limited time and tons of other games to play

hey guys, look at this retard! he said nioh wasnt hard but he only beat the whole game and collected all collectibles! lmfao what a fucking retard! you are supposed to keep going till ng+++++ bro! you dumb ass idiot! thats when the fun starts!

literally brain damage, a passage straight out of a kafka book, thats how absurd you niggers are

don't buy vtmb on steam
it probably doesn't work and the money goes to activision

hahahahahaha
"no"

Anyone? Surely there's some builder anons out there too.

i can accept games with a lot of story cutscenes like mafia 2 but not the ones where the cutscenes take around 60-70% of the content
will i like yakuza 0 in this case?

Full version isn't out until 2020.

Vanquish is pretty good user.

did you recently buy KC? it;s $12 on humble bundle just fyi

?

Anyone know if it's still possible to get more tokens for the Pit Stop?

vg isnt helping at all
HOW DO I PIRATE THE DLCS FOR TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER II

>80 fucking hours on easiest difficulty
80 fucking hours on easiest difficulty

>you are actually retarded if you enjoy doing this

Attached: 1560321838227.gif (320x240, 2.66M)

Kingdoms of Amalur is only 10 bucks. I enjoyed it.

steam powered store

I know that's what I meant in my first post. Surviving Mars mite b cool as well

I've finally got the season pass for das3 after all those years

GIVE ME AN ACTUAL ANSWER YOU NEGROID AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

based user shootin' on retards defending a medicore souls game

prepare for disappointment

up to frieda everything was fine, I've taken a break because i'm tired of fps drops in that second location

>souls game

Attached: 1480502988715.gif (250x186, 1.52M)

post ur cute penis and ill give u all the help u will want

Underrail is good

bought and played, it's kind of neat with the terraforming dlc.

first DLC is doo doo, but the 2nd one is good

Am I missing something about surviving mars? You start with robots building a colony. Then people come and you have to keep them happy. Is that all there is???

not well optimized but runs acceptably on a decent rig

cope

Attached: nioh.png (271x141, 10K)

Yes

>more fan pandering
>good
it's so tiring when there are "remember this from previous games" around every corner.

Any VN KINO I'm missing out on steam? Already beat SubaHibi, and have no interest in DR and S;G. Already picked up:
Umineko
Higurashi
SeaBed
Fata Morgana
Analogue

What if I'm looking for something more like Battlefield and less like Arma? Is Rising Storm 2 or Sandstorm better for me?

1. its steam tracked time, a good amount of hours was afk, i got all collectibles
2. you are too braindead to realize that if you call ng+ the easiest difficulty, it would not be unfair to assume you see the following difficulty as easy, then normal, then hard, so you are actively saying the game gets fun if you are in new game+++, again, just a testament of how retarded you are

souls games are a million times better thn nioh, even dark souls 2 is better. the combat in nioh is a meme, spam chidori spear or kusa, thats all it is, also wear heavy armor, the rest is irrelevant, the whole smith has no relevancy till in later difficulties. you pick up todo in clan section and never touch it again, and you get bored of that really fast, i never get bored with souls combat..

>user-defined tags

Attached: 11aasd.gif (330x174, 2.6M)

What are some fun games that let you use powers/magic in creative ways to kill shit? Like Dark Messiah.

seethe?

Attached: 9769769696.jpg (203x248, 7K)

any opinions on this game?

Attached: 53532.png (327x154, 118K)

what makes you think that? none of the other games in my image are even remotely similar to those 2
thanks, some of these were already on my wishlist
vagante in particular looks very good

>souls like is now a tag

Attached: hhhhggg.png (567x649, 405K)

How is Underrail? Like what could it be compared to?

is DS3 better than Bloodborne? I'm afraid of buying it and getting disappointed.

Attached: 1560596459478.jpg (148x149, 9K)

souls like has been a tag for years you mongoloid

>runs acceptably on a decent rig
then i should have no problems on my FX6300

Attached: 1558988337967.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>ng+
wait didn't you say that you played through the game only once?
Apparently, judging by amount of pathetic excuses you make your asshole got absolutely ravaged by DLCs which is expectable and funny.
And then you sat there and fucking grinded regular NG for what, 30-40 hours just to beat DLC?

Attached: 1560200537212.gif (500x220, 491K)

is it better? no, but it's still a decent game

Buy Troubleshooter!

Attached: 5346347347.jpg (460x215, 46K)

If not DR then maybe Zero Escape? You can also try World End Economica by the creator of Spice Wolf

What are some good games with a really fun physics engine?

If you liked BB you will probably also enjoy DaS3. It has a lot of the best bosses in the series. You probably won't like it as much as BB, but I wouldn't say thats cause to be disappointed seeing as how BB was a truly great game. Not every game has to be the GOAT.

You won't lose anything by not playing it.

pls respond

it was a mistake but good for you getting a laugh out of it, dlc was fun and challenging indeed, so you play trough the game on normal, beat the dlc, and drop it like a normal human and move on to a new game, but hey, good for you for wasting 200 hours on it if it makes you feel better, just dont forget to tell people actively next time you reccomend nioh you need atleast a 100 hour investment before it gets hard :)

Serious Sam series
DOOM

do you guys also prefer to search and buy hidden gems than AAA games in these sales?

First and foremost, it's not a Metroid or Castlevania SOTN-like game. It's more of a hybrid between Contra and a JRPG with Diablo loot. You story progress is linear (you go through seven seven areas in order) but every area has a lot of areas to explore.

I personally enjoyed it immensely and I think it's a pretty good game (albeit on the easy side) but my taste in videogames is shit so take it with a grain of salt.

Attached: 20190518221347_1.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Do you have a friend or 2? May be boring by yourself after a couple play throughs but it is fun with friends. Either way it is worth the money

None. No game has ever utilized physics in their gameplay except Half-Life 2 and Bad Rats

battle brothers or rimworld?

Bloodborne is the only "souls" game i haven't played but I would still recommend DS3 to a fan of souls games because it is genuinely good and well polished and the PVP can give a lot of enjoyment, so considering its price right now it's a no-brainer, contrary to what Yea Forums shitters tell you.

how much content is in the game?
im not buying a SRPG unless i can get 100+ hours out of it

Wonderful Every Day Down The Rabbit Hole
VA-11 Hall-A
Tokyo Dark
Zero Escape

I buy mainly AAA and AA games; I don't like indies.
Hidden gems don't exist.

>rimworld
don't give money to that jew, it's not even discounted

Do you know that 2D platformer gif where the anime girl walks onto the spring and gets bounced over and over until she starts crying.
Is that a real game?

sounds pretty good, is that map in the top right the entire game world?

I said fun. Not what game has a physics engine.

I would only buy like one AAA game during a sale if i've had my eye on it for a while. Though i'm the kind of guy who buys like 4 indie games a month so you can bet i'm buying a shit ton of games at dirt cheap prices.

I personally liked DaS3 more than Bloodborne (even when Bloodborne was a way more interesting title) but I've never heard of a Bloodborne fan who liked Dark Souls 3 so avoid it.

Both are pretty fast paced and casual but I prefer Sandstorm.

and I said none

store.steampowered.com/app/470310/Troubleshooter/

there are a lot of 70hrs reviews there, a few 100hrs+ even

In short, the game is divided into a strategic segment and a battle segment, both of which are turn-based. During the strategic segment, you manage your faction and the various planets you control. This includes developing technology, building defenses or infrastructure, recruiting units, spy actions against enemy factions etc. This is handled by assigning officer characters to tasks and is impacted by their skills. When a faction decides to attack another, the game switches to the battle gameplay, which is basically taken straight out of SRW. The officers assigned to a battle have various abilities that can be utilised during the fighting. The units gain experience and level up as they fight, so it's important to keep a number of veteran units, to the point that I find it's sometimes better to sacrifice a planet and retreat from the battle to avoid losing high-level fighters. I'd say the game is pretty difficult overall. There are three factions, each with their unique set of units, although enemy units can be captured during battles and kept for future use. The two human faction are playable, with each having their own story campaign. The third faction is comprised of aliens, with generally much stronger troops. For such a low-budget effort, the game is decently lengthy, with one campaign taking up to around 10 hours to go through.

Attached: ss_0f079b266ae95effed4f6734a705aa8fd034c781.1920x1080.jpg (1600x900, 239K)

>paying for VNs

Attached: 1473382829121143.jpg (636x476, 40K)

Is the bonus saving modes bugged? I can take it for free.

I prefer Bloodborne but it's still a great game.

>rimworld
Easily. has a lot of content that can be expanded upon with mods. I haven't played battle brothers but you can't go wrong with Rimworld even if you're not a fan of management games.

No, that's just one area of the entire world.

Attached: 20190522223719_1.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Spiderweb Software

If you like old school story driven RPGs then this is one of my favorite companys for them, been playing their shit since the 90's. avernum is a remake of one of their best trilogies (the Exile Trilogy), and the Geneforge series is fantastic as well. avernum is more of a traditional fantasy game with you controlling a party and swords and sorcery, geneforge is you playing as a shaper (sorcerers that can create life through summoning and can cast magic) summoning various monster minions to help you in the game, and you can change which monsters you summon and how you upgrade them depending on what you are fighting.

pic related is avernum, not the best looking games but easily 60+ hours in each game, more if you go looking for achievements or try to complete every side quest.

Attached: Base Profile Screenshot 2019.05.27 - 12.13.11.30.png (1280x1024, 2.41M)

>it was a mistake but good for you getting a laugh out of it
What the fuck are you talking about?
>200 hours on it
Actually, I had around 600 hours of fun in Nioh, mainly because of how many builds you can make, how fun combat is and how fucking hard some missions are on latest difficulties.

I just downloaded dota 2.

You said fun physics engine, not fun game with physics. Physics can't be fun unless it's incorporated in gameplay.

I just got Steins;gate for like £6 from the £5 discount

HUH, WAT U MEAN?

AAA there days are not worth buying with very few exceptions.

Valdis story.

Viscera Cleanup Detail

Are the Steins;Gate VNs worth it? I watched the anime some years ago and I wonder if this will ruin the enjoyment.

>rimworld
>my game is too good for discounts

Attached: 1562271066197.jpg (480x478, 23K)

battle brothers is dogshit super cheap trash, dont buy it

nigga fuck steam and fuck gamestop
(really though go check your local gamestop to see if PC games have been marked down drastically; mine only had cod iw and fallout 4 for $2, but other stores have doom 2016 and civ vi for $1, plus other games. the sticker will probably still say $40.)

I will once it leaves early access

>battle brothers
it's a mobile game

Fuck off you shitposter bitch

Attached: mad.png (185x291, 106K)

Do not get VtM:B on steam, get it on GOG as it comes with the latest patch. The one on steam is litterally unplayable

forgot image

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

Now that you mention it, what makes a game an AAA title?
This year I've bought three "big" titles:
>Resident Evil 2 Remake
>Sekiro
>Ace Combat 7
Are they AAA?

>mainly because of how many builds you can make
heavy armor is the only relevant one with spears or kusa, chidori spear is supreme
>how fun combat
mind numbingly boring after a while

good for a single playtrough, drop it and move on after, unless you are dumb offcourse

Think I got cod ghosts dirt cheap years back at gamestop but last I saw they have removed all pc games, started to focus on merch and all console games costs 60% too much.

Is it worth getting Guilty gear?

Is the playerbase dead?

New combat and the humor is all deviated from Nu-South Park themes. It's unironically trash.

nice, are they steam codes?

None of those are AAA.

AAA (video game industry) AAA (pronounced and sometimes written Triple-A) is an informal classification used for video games produced and distributed by a mid-sized or major publisher, typically having higher development and marketing budgets.

The anime skips over nearly all the different endings (except the true ending). I watched the anime first and played the VN many years later and I really enjoyed seeing the different conclusions.

dead online and zero single player content

you’re an obnoxious motherfucker

Why not? They're big budget, graphically intensive titles made by big companies and with large, movie-sized staffs.

Kenshi or Factorio ?

Attached: right now youre feeling helpless.jpg (659x398, 162K)

>Is it worth getting Guilty gear?
For style, music and most importantly gameplay, yes
>Is the playerbase dead?
Also yes

>nigger who never reached WotN and never been in Abyss thinks he can give opinion on builds
fuck off, I'm tired of this conversation.

>physical copies

Attached: 24IQ.png (136x130, 20K)

Not it.

>nioh
>80 GB
yeah no thank you

factorio is the thinking man's choise

yes

Attached: Untitled.png (1096x1811, 253K)

They are AA like Nier Automata and Nioh.

>builds only get relevant 150 hours into the game bro :)

oh right, my fault bro, should have just kept playing the game on autopilot wanting to literally end my suffering every passing minute till i get to whatever the fuck wotn is, another brilliant post

factorio isn't even on sale, do you havve a $5 coupon?

>do you havve a $5 coupon
You know it

I forgot to include ZE in that list of beaten as well; Economia looks interesting though.
Played all of these except Tokyo Dark, the art doesn't look the greatest but I'm down for more mystery VN's
Depends on the VN. If Type-Moon had a change of heart and decided to surprise release an official translation of F/SN on Steam I wouldn't buy it since the Ultimate edition is already a good version of the game. There's also the fact that some official translations aren't wholesale better than the fantranslations, e.g. ML. There's also a ton of great VN's not legally available like YMK, Tsukihime, YU-NO, Demonbane, etc.

In other scenarios where there's nothing wrong with the official version or includes additional content it's better to buy that shit to support more localization.

Assuming you mean Xrd and not AC, pretty sure PS4 is more alive than PC. If you like anime fighters there's nothing wrong with GG, but you should look up some netplay or tournament play to know what you're getting yourself into to.

RE2 remake is definitely a Triple A game

Ignore kenshi and pirate factorio.

Got 20 euro to burn, give me some must play Cyberpunk games Yea Forums. Genre doesn't matter, just give me some good ones

>talking about builds after playing tutorial for 80 hours instead of 10-20
Didn't I tell you to fuck off?

Hidden gems unless the AAA game is massively discounted with the GOTY edition containing all the DLC's.

Nice. Might buy a few things to get me to 15k then get the discount on something cheap.

>jydge
>dex
>human revolution

are there any rpgs set in a city? something like new york in deus ex or vtmb

the shadowrun games

Are Beamdogs Baldurs Gate as bad as people made it out to be? Has it improved in anyway since its release? I've never played them before so thining of getting 1 EE and 2 EE.

Shadowrun Dragonfall, it's the only good one

>I MUST DEFEND Tynan ''buy my book'' Sylvester!
cute

Attached: 1560549804552.jpg (820x811, 101K)

I heard there is a patch to remove all SJW shit they done to the game, google it.

I've gotten nothing during this sale because I keep looking at by backlog and saying that there's no way I'll have enough time to play everything. What are some nice, short games that I can finish and put aside if I want to break up the pace of my backlog a bit?

yes

Haven't played it but I know Vampyr is entirely in london

Deus Ex and the sequels, VA-11 Hall-A if you want a VN, Shadowrun for a mix of cyberpunk and more traditional fantasy, not everyone's cup of tea, Ruiner, Furi, kind of, Transistor is a personal favorite, Far Cry Blood Dragon, E.Y.E.

Attached: 1467659214563.jpg (434x461, 109K)

Any games that I can pickup and play and I play a cute anime girl?

shill me into buying Pathfinder Kingmaker.

Both Metro redux games are 5 bucks each, should I pull the trigger?

Plague Inc.

It cuts itself in half. 80Gigs is just the download requirement. I dont know why that is.

>leaves early access
this
Let other retards to be lured into this almost guaranteed scam.

Resident Evil 2 and Sekiro are for sure AAA. Ace Combat I have no idea about.

Just grab the Dude Sex games and Dex

jrpgs with female lead (ex:Tales of Berseria) plus Crosscode

i've never played divinity before

how easy is it to get into it?

it seems different from most rpgs

motherfucker, I am dumb today. yes, they are steam keys.

Divinity: OS2. No need to play the first one.
Easy enough.

They are pretty shit

hollow knight isnt soulsclone, it doesnt have clunkyass combat

I don't think it's a scam just that I would rather not play a story driven game until it's finished

dlc worth getting?

divine divinity
dirt cheap and good entry to the series

which one?

Attached: cart.png (332x155, 39K)

i had more fun with stardew but you can go wrong with either

OS1 more comfy and don't drop too much shit on you at once. Better for beginner.

no

Finished Pathfinder few days ago. Bretty good, worth the price.

Attached: cce00d24303e4e41f906b6ef6388b21d5b69460a.jpg (616x353, 53K)

What are some fun games like Stardew where the npcs have their own little 'ecosystem' of sorts?

They're all pretty easy to get into and while they all take place in a shared world, starting with a certain game isn't required.

Attached: 1520146438545.png (1324x1080, 875K)

Neither. Get like Into the Breach or something

>dev has RL issues
>didn't sign any contracts so game doesn't get updates for a few years
it easily can be a scam
OS2 is an improvement in every aspect over OS1 and stories are not connected, except of being played in the same world.

lmao no just play dragon fable

Well Stardew doesn't actually have that but Rimworld does. Colonist will have relationships, rivals, friends, get married and will have debuffs when those lose to them die. There's also Animal Crossing

I want to summon and/or control minions. Undead, demons, elements, avatars, armies, temporary, action combat, turn based fucking whatever.

Attached: thinkingnoises.png (200x200, 15K)

Nekopara
Koikatsu Party
Evenicle
Meritocracy of Oni and Blade.

Coropata, it's a jap only NDS game, dunno if it's got a fantranslation by now. And it's not a platformer, more of an incredible machine type of game.

What are a few games that have a bunch of playable races? Namely a bunch of different elves

looking for some good weeb games, got $50, hit me with recommendations bros

is it really ridden with bugs and simple mistake in kingdom management can cost you whole game?

I didn't say os1 is better, it's more easier to get in, cause os2 have too much of stuff thrown at you from the beginning. Also i still think armor/shield system fucked up in 2.

Get Darkest Dungeon, it's great. Also get River City Ransom Underground, it's also good, and is probably better than Fight'n'Rage.

Wargroove has that kinda. Overlord's the obvious answer

Is there a reason to save up tokens for the next sale? I have 12k right now and won't be able to get the discount. Should i dump em in the badge?

Not anymore. They put few patches each week after release and now it's mostly bug free, management is no problem on easy, there is also auto mode but i don't know how good it works after all updates.

Already bought them, though I went with the base game of DD like the other user said instead of the bundle.
Might check out River if FnR is good. Tbh though, not going to lie half of the allure for me was the titties.

100% worth it.

how's Rebel Galaxy? I've been craving a space exploration game and I've already played NMS

steam says this, most likely yes
Can I save my tokens for the next event?
We haven't designed the next event yet, so we can't make any promises! However, you won't be able to redeem these tokens for Grand Prix rewards after 9 July, 2019 @ 8:00:00 pm EEST.

You're right about the last three but the rest is just bait

Thinking of getting Space Engineers due to creation autism. Any other recs or similar games?

Just bought Kingdom Come Deliverance, Prey, Darkwood, The Council, and EYE to waste time on this summer. What am I in for?

>inb4 humble monthly
Don't care

How's Strike Vector EX for the singleplayer content? Also how necessary is the Everspace DLC?

humble monthly

is it as good as advance wars?
no
is it close?

Attached: 1532927643860.png (940x512, 651K)

If you like Umineko try Devil on G-String.

Is Squad worth getting yet?

havent played it but i heard empyrion is similar

A bunch of very mediocre and time consuming games and one really good game that will make you shit your pants that'll i'll never finish because i'm a big baby

>HOW TO PIRATE BTW
If you want more in-depth info on this topic, try /wsr/.

Geneforge, you summon different types of magical animal minions that have different strengths and weaknesses, turn based RPG.

Also the overlord games are campy and fun.

pulled the trigger

i hope im not disappointed. the only turn based games ive played are pokemon and some other jrpgs like dq11

Attached: EYE In One Line.png (1681x706, 95K)

Besides VtBM and Vampyre, what are some good vampire games?

You can re-spec your character after the first chapter and i advise using a shield at the start if you are going a warrior type bloke

which one?

>Thronebreaker
>Fable anniversary
that's about it.

Attached: 1561964296763.jpg (1920x1040, 298K)

im someone who likes to go for a mix between rogue/mage

not sure if thats possible in this game

BloodLust: Shadowhunter
it the screenshots might not look like much, but its a really fun game, especially if you like janky rpgs

Attached: bloodlust.png (326x159, 112K)

which one?

Attached: file.png (427x293, 89K)

Yeah, it might not be 'optimal' but that's the beauty of OS2, you don't actually take levels in classes but rather you dole out points into different skills so you can mix and match things as you wish on the spot and can just experiment.

no

GOTY 4-pack.

Attached: 1539171541157.jpg (600x579, 39K)

is it THAT bad?

How janky is jank?

Neither

Anyone having issues redeeming the 5 off token? After clicking to confirm it still shows the 5 I have instead of 10?

>game of the year
why is this allowed? When F4 was game of the year? Who were the judges?

Far harbor is the only good thing about Fallout 4.

Attached: 1562060063179.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

any recs for someone who like action game?
liked bayonetta, furi, revengeance, dmc4 & 5, nier automata, and zeno clash

GOTY and also buy Skyrim

it's just an excuse to re-release the game

Vanquish and the Lord of Shadows games come to mind

Square Enix hates FF 12 or something?

Anyone knows if the Bonus saving expire after the event? I want to use the reaming savings I have for Senran Peach Ball when it's released.

Attached: 6O7AVdWv_400x400.png (400x400, 296K)

tried vanquish? similar vibe to dmc/bayonetta.

Guilty Gear or UNIEL? I already have BB CF and Crosstag is still a bit pricey. I also enjoy single player content.

Attached: 1536415700702.jpg (594x840, 94K)

River's great but it's a different kind of beat'em up. The series has a long history, and it plays exactly like it's pedigree. The world is fairly open, where to go can be hard to figure out so exploring and trying everything is encouraged, and you start off with a limited move pool and have to buy more, as well as buy food to heal and raise your stats. The RCR series has been around since the NES days and it's one of the best, but it's got a lot of quirks, but thats also the appeal of it. I totally recommend it, especially since Underground has quite a few character choices (though playing Rudy is basically asking for extra hard mode with how bad he is at the start and how mediocre he is later on, he's still fun as fuck when you can finally start chaining your grapple moves). It's a definite time sink game.

GOTY edition is generally the game + DLC/Expansions. It's nothing new and many games that aren't "GOTY" release em.

>not paying for less on the humble and getting more games

Tell me other examples of studios releasing "GOTY" game editions while not being GOTY by any means

>turtle is 2nd in image
>text says corgi 1st, hare 2nd, 3rd cockatiel
this shit is fucking rigged

Attached: maths.png (2522x1260, 1017K)

Attached: 1446867752247.jpg (1017x1508, 932K)

I'm not calling you a retard but do even know what you bought? Last Time i checked Kingdom Come wasn't known for it's horror elements

It's like how every movie is somehow the #1 movie in the nation.

very comfy and great ost

This is on pc reminder

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 64K)

God i want to lick her

Attached: 1560597979368.png (238x200, 54K)

At the bottom it shows the results for each race.

every ubisoft sandbox game, about 9 months to a year after release.

Yeah, and it's way too expensive.

what was the verdict on max payne 3? i've heard that some fans of the old games were shitting on it

Legacy of Kain games
Vampire:Redemption is okay

Looking to get something for the rest of the year with about $40 left in the budget for the PC. Not really interested in anything coming out this year except DOOM Eternal. I was looking at decent length RPGs with a lot of roleplaying involved since I'll get to them later on in the year, how is Kenshi and/or Pathfinder: Kingsmaker? Or any other recommendations for RPGs where choices matter?

Tales of Berseria

Attached: magilou.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

UNIEL is easier to get into however it is still a anime game with setplay being the go thing to do.
The tutorials in both games are great if you are new to fgs, assuming it is the latest version of both games you are looking at.
>I also enjoy single player content
Both quite similar in regards to single player things to do.

It's good. Fun game play, interesting enough story and Max's remarks are quite funny. Although i haven't played the other games and I hear fans complain about Max's character change.

I don't see GOTY editions for both Farcry 4 and 5 you lying nigger.

Attached: cart.jpg (634x512, 36K)

10 seconds on Google.
giantbomb.com/game-of-the-year-edition/3015-3825/

Attached: enough.png (212x365, 156K)

Vesperia is much better.

Gameplay itself is really good its just the whole story that's bad. If you dont have experience with the other games and dont know the character you'll find it great.

if you know nothing about the pathfinder tabletop ruleset, i wouldn't recommend kingmaker

Jesus Christ dude. What a fucking waste of money. Don't fucking buy GTA V and even as a person with 600+ hours on Fallout 4 i'd relent on the idea of buying it at that price in 2019. Buy something else

I'm not the guy who posted his list, I'm another user who wants to play a scary game.

Last time I'll shill my own post. Avernum series and Geneforge series are both long RPGs with game spanning choices. Like in geneforge, you can decide which factions to support right from the beginning, and depending on which ones you support (or antagonize) quests will be offered or not offered, some towns will be off limits, and encounters will change. Avernum has choices like this as well, but it takes a bit more time to get to them (usually within 5 hours or so, after you've cleared the early game area).

r8 h8

Attached: idontkno.png (792x536, 111K)

I had 0 experience with Pathfinder, and 50 hours later it's become one of my favorite games. If it's not your cup of tea, try PoE or Tyranny, which I know everyone shits on, but if you try and like them then you're set

which spiderweb game would you recommend to play first?

Beat em both, thanks though.
I truly do not, thank you for the opinion.
Sounds pretty neat, I'll take a look, thanks!

you couldn't pay me $3.74 to play strafe again

that sounds refreshing

play Dark Wood. Shit's too tense i had to drop it before i even got to something scary.

DROPSY, it's a game about a "creepy" clown who loves all things, all, even the fridge, it's short, I just finished it in 5 hours or less, but man is it worth it, its a point and click adventure done right, where the main feature is hugging people, it's 2.49.

If you want something innocent and cool to pass an afternoon and warm your cold heart, this is it.

(If you get stuck there's even a very complete guide in steam detailing every step for completing the game, but you most likely won't get stuck more than one time)

Thanks for the opinion! Is there a lot of min-maxing involved? How steep is the learning curve?

absolutely h8. What leads a man to buy a bunch of shitty games

Are you so poor

Any good games with some good waifus?

UnderRail. South Park has denuvo and uplay and is as a game way way less good.

is it black humor or something

Attached: dude.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Is expedition vikings good? I already played Expedition Conquistador and liked it, will Vikings be fun

Nothing anymore, there is no point to buying things from the sale anymore since you can't get points for them.

Should I bite the bullet and buy some paradox games?

>I didn't fucking knew about the token discount

Attached: 8D4CC3CF-4B99-4DB0-A251-A0CB075C4212.jpg (488x584, 43K)

is far cry 2 good? i didn't play it yet, i liked the stealthy aspects of other games

Moves more in the direction of a classic iso RPG, more plot/characters, less over-world management, but it's pretty darn good

Is it good?

store.steampowered.com/app/286320/Oknytt/

Also, recommend other cheap games.

Attached: oknytt.jpg (460x215, 23K)

Both would be a good starting point. Avernum 1 is the most balanced at the beginning, especially with a premade party. One guy with a sword and shield, one dual wielding swords, one priest, one mage. Ignore polearms and bows (polearm burst damage isn't worth the extra defense from a shield or the extra DPS from dual wield, and bows are weak overall). Go around exploring everything and save often (lots of stuff you can try may result in everyone in a town getting very mad at you), and equip a bow on everyone even if you don't use them (+5% to hit, affects all attacks), and just explore.

Geneforge can be a bit more complicated in the beginning since you have one main party member, and you can start to spread your stat points around right from the get go. If you spread yourself too thin you may have issues dealing with the first 5 to 10 hours, but yo overcome it after a few levels and some gearing up.

Checked it and even from the trailer you can see it was made "ironically" by people who have no sense of humor whatsoever.
Shit

>was $2.49 in every sale, circa 2015
>is $3.99 in every sale of the past 1.5 years
I want the game but I refuse to pay more than the best price for anything.

>wants to spend money on games for points
>doesn't want to spend money on games that would be fun to play

Attached: Confused Yokudan.jpg (640x480, 26K)

If you are asking, no it's not, it's wholeheartedly just innocent, dropsy even draws everything he has hugged with a big smile.
Already played it, I haven't seen any trace of irony, there's no humor, it isn't even tagged in the tags on the steam page.

too bad it's absolutely tasteless and disgusting.
They should pay people to play this game and not the other way around.

With Pathfinder? It has a customizable difficulty setting, the gamehas a setting that pretty much tells you which stats and feats are recommended for you to take/increase, and if all else fails the game has an autoleveling setting which I wouldn't recommend.

If you go to the general on /vg/ you have tons of people asking for creative build ideas like taking the best class for just wanting to summon an army of shit, or just wanting to summon a single thing, so you aren't forced to take the most optimal thing rather than what you think would be really fun, and you can just take a look at all the classes to see what would let you do that the best. heads up though there are a shit ton of spoilers there if you decide to jump in but from my experience there was still a ton of shit that surprised me and I haven't even finished

thoughts?

Attached: fsdfssdaffdsfafsd.png (635x395, 73K)

Ace Combat 7 was only possible because of a shitty P2W called Ace Combat Infinity so it's not triple AAA. They're determined to keep the trash going no matter that horrible reception.

>he liked layers of fear
how can anyone enjoy that extreme snorefest of a walking simulator

also recommend: rain world

but they points were literally FREE
you paid for fun games and got FREE points for your steam level or -5 discounts

Guess you are baiting, because this is getting stupid, but still, have you played it?

It really seems you are trying to offend me, but sorry, im not the developer so no offense taken.

watch soma. little value in playing it.

Does it have a happy ending? Don't really care what it is, just want a feel good type of game to play.
Sounds good, I'll give it a try since it seems so customizable. Last question, do the choices you make impact how the game works later on?

Sorry baby-girl, didn't mean to hurt your feelings

This is interesting, I've been a lurker for quite some time and it's cool to interact with people.

But sorry, my feeling are not hurt.
Yes it has a good ending, even though there's some conflict.

>have fallout nv without dlcs
>check out the ultimate edition bundle
>it still counts the base game as if i don't have it
why is this shit allowed?

I'M GOING TO FUCKING DO IT BROS

Attached: 34634634646.jpg (553x200, 29K)

Yes and no, since it has the traditional alignment system, and certain decisions you make can result in party members leaving but for the most part they're pretty obvious. Besides that, you can have a party full of good people and still do CE things and they won't turn on you like they would in earlier CRPGs.

And if you plan on getting any of the DLC, the only one worth getting is Wildcard, which has the actual strongest class in the game, and introduces Tieflings as a playable race. And twin Tieflings which you can romance at the same time

>ugly fat bald clown kisses and hugs toilet booth he just took a shit in
how is this "wholeheartedly just innocent"
youtube.com/watch?v=It72E3EbJNk

It's worth to be bought one more time/

Attached: rodd.png (809x829, 1018K)

How is edf 4.1 without the dlc? None of it is on sale and there's no mega bundle with it all included.

NO! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? YOU CANT!

Attached: BUY MY GAME.webm (768x480, 2.95M)

toddposting became normalfag as fuck a long time ago, fuck off with this shit

DD is one of those games you must play

If you need a sale to be buying games you should just be pirating.

Attached: 1548150438177.jpg (215x365, 33K)

>spent more than I should
>again

Attached: 56868568.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Get The Wildcards DLC. You will get 2 tieflings companions. Worth it.

just bought dead state on gog for helf your price

If you can't afford to buy games and only survive on welfare and stealing then pirate

Dunno, if you wanna discuss that, go ahead, it's just a moment.
Are you starved for attention user?
Want a big tiddy cacogirl to nurture you?

Attached: DF3xAsqXcAgDaDS.jpg (890x1500, 128K)

What are some games that let me play around with psychic powers?

Thoughts? Mostly skeptical about Rust and Grim Dawn. I've never played an ARPG so i'm unsure if I will like it. And i have heard Rust is only fun with friends, is this true?

>Yea Forums recommends you a game
>its SHIT
which one was it for you? mine was dragons dogma

Whoops I forgot the pic.

Attached: sale.png (616x718, 142K)

You shit

i use my steam wishlist for games that look interesting or that i may want to try in the future. when i get the email that one is on sale it reminds me about it, and if the price is decent i pick it up and add it to my backlog. its a system that works for me, and i end up getting games a bit cheaper, so i'm satisfied with it.

not him but yes.

what are some games that have that feel?

Is this all you could muster as an argument?
Fuck off

If you don't have shitloads (at least 16gb) of ram I wouldn't bother with rust.

Is don't starve (singleplayer) one of those games that takes a while to 'click'? I pirated it years ago and never really got into it but I usually like games that are similar to it and am wondering if it's worth another shot.

Attached: end my suffering.png (1000x890, 99K)

get the valve complete pack instead of just half life2

I'm a Parashill, so I'd recommend Victoria 2. It's extremely cheap by Paradox standards, especially since you only need the two main DLC expansions. Endless Space 2 is also fun, and Unity of Command is dirt cheap if you're looking for a nice turn-based strategy. I don't know anything about management games, sorry

Ok confrontative hothead-kun, never tried to argument anything, I said it was dumb to discuss such small moment, but if you want an argument: he hugs trees, now you have your argument.

>Picky as fuck
>Look through Queue
>Look up different genres
>Look at different tags
>Look at what friends recommend
>End up buying fucking Insaniquarium and I Have No Mouth

Fuck

Attached: big c HD.jpg (606x768, 95K)

that's hot
sold

hmm, that was more of a derail in the conversation but I'm gonna explore my playlist and see If I have something... be back user kun

>how can anyone enjoy that extreme snorefest of a walking simulator
i liked it for the visuals

your parents fornicate with melanin enriched ruffians

user, it's bait for Valkyrie Profile. Neither GTA nor Fallout have even close to the correct price.

Grim Dawn is fucking good, I got this many hours without the expansions back then and this is just with a single character.

Attached: 634634734734.jpg (342x158, 22K)

This 2d faggot told me second hand smoke was more dangerous than the smoke inhaled by people smoking so I naturally repeated it when I was in school to sound like someone with a IQ of at least 200 and the fake news spread like wildfire that is still felt to this day.

Should I ?

Attached: shouldI.png (602x1242, 235K)

>grim dawn

good game

Does Kingdom Come need any dlcs to be enjoyable? Need to know before the sale ends. [s] got it from humble bundle [/s]

god bless user

Why are you buying Grim Dawn DLCs? Those are weak sales discounts and they're going to drop further at some point in the future.

Won't complain about Oblivion. Get Valve Complete for HL2.

Nope, they help but they're not needed. You'll enjoy plenty of things to do.

is far cry new dawn worth 20? heard it's essentially dlc to 5 which i have never played

just buy 5 then

how much content am I missing out on without the dlc?

ubisoft titles are not worth buying at all

i'd get malmouth and forgotten gods for the classes and new items, crucible can wait.

It's pretty standard Ubi open world fare with a really shitty story and an unfortunately tiresome visual gimmick in its use of purple. I'd say I got $20 worth of enjoyment out of New Dawn but I still wouldn't recommend it.

Stardew valley Yea Forumsros

Get it or not.

hard pass then, thanks gang

Nioh vs Dark Souls 3
I can only buy one.

Attached: beast_feast_2_large.png (480x451, 272K)

yes

look similar but are different types of games. if you love dark souls i'd get 3, its more of the same and a "safer" recommendation.

>Didn't notice the race ends two days before the sale
>14,900 tokens

Attached: 2343234234.jpg (340x259, 47K)

Do you want diablo styled like souls, or souls?

-Okay, first one seems the mother saga features a "childhood" enviroment and nurturing along with mothers

-Animal crossing also seems to have a good community in games, with family contacting when its your birthdat, etc

-Undertale had toriel...

-There's the portal series with glados who can make a really good companion even if a bit of a cunt.

Then there's the lewd stuff:

-Bunny black is an rpg about becoming the overlord disciple and making friends with the demon community and having sex, theres some nice characters willing to give you some luv.

-Evenicle is an rpg that has you surrounded with a harem of nice beauties who have cool personalities, and aren't just bitches, good story, cool characters and you can choose ALL the girls at once.

-Insexual/Incestral Awakening is an renpy game that features you alongside your likeable family becoming aware of your urges and satisfying them, pretty good in my opinion, decent fucking porn.

-Pokkaloh, a sandbox game about building your harem in an island, comfortable characters and comfy vibe, bit grindy, cool gameplay.

To be continued

How much of a fucking weeb do you have to be to enjoy the disgaea games?

Attached: this guy eh.png (1414x2000, 633K)

Thanks, I already have Endless Space 2 but i'll look into Unity of Command. How are the Hearts of Iron games as well and how difficult are they to get into from HOI2-4?

Dark Souls 3.
Nioh is not even worth pirating.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU, THAT GAME MAKES MY HEART FUZZY.

I have a $5 discount thing. What do I buy?

Attached: 1433029205464.jpg (750x750, 181K)

DS3 If you want to experience same shit again
Nioh If you want to experience something new. Beware, it's not a souls game and has different progression system and much better and more complex combat.

Nioh would be what you'd buy i you had all the Dark Souls games, so obviously DS3.

Sekrio probably.

k thanks

So, very? I'm thinking of picking up 1,2,and 5 on Steam because they look like decent tactical rpg's but I ain't much of one for the weebness.

I know it's dead cheap but is the handsome collection worth it?

Only if you have friends to play with, because it's mad repetitive

I would never give gearbox any money after seeing what kind of a person Randy is

No. Borderlands sucks fat asshole

You can't skip the cutscenes at all in 1, so you need to be very weeb to stomach that alone

DUSK is pretty sick

I wouldnt play borderlands unless you have some buddies to join in, the game can be pretty boring singleplayer.

I heard its good now

Attached: file.png (1116x674, 851K)

Pick up one, somewhat clunky, but the whole series isn't really weeb, it can be japanes, but not really a weebs fantasy. One has emotional moments.

The series isn't recurring so you can start with whichever you like the most

Again, I don't think it's very weeby, there's no honorifics and you can understand everything without japanese culture being your own, plus it has a perfect english dub.

divinity 1 or 2?

there are too many great games to pay this game any mind. Buy something else user

Empyrion
Scrap Mechanic
Trailmakers
Avorion

These are amazing

store.steampowered.com/app/250680/BELOW/
store.steampowered.com/app/661790/Witch_Hunt/
store.steampowered.com/app/681280/Descenders/
store.steampowered.com/app/435400/Hidden_Folks/

Thoughts?

Attached: ss_a450b2cd995cd86538a20d24db3b816dd4dd7bb0.1920x1080.jpg?t=1521546344.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Give me a game that's $5 or more, I got the summer sale event discount.

hidden folks is trash

Damn. Probably should've posted the actual title.

Attached: middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-2014-game-destacada.jpg (1920x1200, 233K)

Celeste, Steins;Gate
>inb4 game

2. 1 did not click for me like 2 does.

>Sleeping Dogs for only $2
Any other older high profile games that are dirt cheap?

Already played celeste, and I watched the anime for steins;gate

first one was boring as shit imo

what are the differences between the two if you dont mind me asking?

Is not weeb in the "oni-chan desu nee~" sense but is weeb in the sense that the plot is jRPG as fuck, with the power of friendship, wasting time going on picnics, defeating god and that kinda cliches being in the game